صفحه 957 از 965 اولاول ... 457857907947953954955956957958959960961 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,561 به 9,570 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello dear Friends ...
    about one and half year ago I took My Ielts degree ( R8.5,S6.5,L6.5,W6) for some personal reasons, but, unfortunately after the exam until now I have not studied english which led to poor English performance in each skills
    anyway, I have just decided to start again and found this place to ask whether somebody knows some references so as to improve english skills little by little ...

thanks.
    wish you luck
    Check out [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] link...

2. این کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2012
    محل سكونت
    مازندران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello everyone. i have a question for you and it may looks stupid. well there is a lot of theory about our universe most scientist says that the universe created by big bang.but there are a few of them who says that there is possibility that universe had been created by a computer. like Matrix movie.what do you think?you think there is someone who controls us?do you think that would be possible? should they work on that theory?

4. این کاربر از AliTen10 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه roham_06's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello everyone. i have a question for you and it may looks stupid. well there is a lot of theory about our universe most scientist says that the universe created by big bang.but there are a few of them who says that there is possibility that universe had been created by a computer. like Matrix movie.what do you think?you think there is someone who controls us?do you think that would be possible? should they work on that theory?
    hey mate, nice question and topic to talk about.
    personally I do believe everything is possible . there might be someone controlling ( or better to call it watching) us .
    however, based on my studying , I think that evolution is the most possible answer to the question that how the unvivers has been created.... everything has started by a big banged followed by simple chemical reaction and .....

6. این کاربر از roham_06 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2012
    محل سكونت
    مازندران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey mate, nice question and topic to talk about.
    personally I do believe everything is possible . there might be someone controlling ( or better to call it watching) us .
    however, based on my studying , I think that evolution is the most possible answer to the question that how the unvivers has been created.... everything has started by a big banged followed by simple chemical reaction and .....

. yes i undrestand . but i just was in the matrix movie mood.i want to watch the thrilogy again and i saw an article ablout matrix theory couple a week ago and i just wanted start a new topic.did you saw the matrix movies?

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

. yes i undrestand . but i just was in the matrix movie mood.i want to watch the thrilogy again and i saw an article ablout matrix theory couple a week ago and i just wanted start a new topic.did you saw the matrix movies?

yeah I did , but It was many years ago when I even did not understand what the movie was about as a child :-D

9. این کاربر از roham_06 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2011
    محل سكونت
    on the edge of a super-massive black-hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

That is NOT a "theory" (in its scientific meaning). A "theory" in science means a set of ideas that are extensively supported by a huge ass amount of data and factual evidence! Anything that is not supported by enough factual evidence or is not true in all situations is considered a "hypothesis" or simply even just an "idea" that may be totally wrong

It seems to be impossible to prove whether we're living in a gigantic and a very specific computer simulation or not. But from looking at the universe, there doesn't seem to be any thing/one controlling it. The laws of physics that we've invented to describe and predict how stuff works are direct results of the properties of the fundamental features and forces of this universe (gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force). Some scientific theories suggest that we may live in 1 of so many possible universes and each one has its own sets of features and properties of fundamental forces which then would result in different rules that govern the natural phenomenons in those universes. In some of them the environment is so chaotic that it'd be impossible for the evolution of the universe to proceed, in some of them, different levels of fundamental forces may result in similar but a little bit different situation compared to our universe

Our universe may be just a possibility out of many that is relatively less chaotic to allow the evolution of the universe and stars and planets to happen and even lead to life! Every possible outcome of every situation may become a reality in a parallel universe in which the chains of reactions that lead to that situation, result in different outcomes based on the fundamental properties of that universe

11. 3 کاربر از Zeitgeist بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2011
    محل سكونت
    on the edge of a super-massive black-hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

That is as much of a "scientific theory" and is based on as much evidence as the evidence for the existence of the [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    !

13. 2 کاربر از Zeitgeist بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2012
    محل سكونت
    مازندران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

That is as much of a "scientific theory" and is based on as much evidence as the evidence for the existence of the [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    !
    thanks for information. i read [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] article before about matrix and it says it is crazy and there is no evidence so this not a theory as you said.thank you. i learnd some words from you i think this topic is helpful.

ok now change the topic.why there is a low % online users in this forum . if you take a look at the Topics in the english language part ,you will see the most of recent post on most topic are for 2 years ago. other forums has the same situation like this forum. do you think its because of the another social medias? specially messangers.
    Last edited by AliTen10; 20-06-2015 at 22:19.

15. این کاربر از AliTen10 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks for information. i read [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] article before about matrix and it says it is crazy and there is no evidence so this not a theory as you said.thank you. i learnd some words from you i think this topic is helpful.

ok now change the topic.why there is a low % online users in this forum . if you take a look at the Topics in the english language part ,you will see the most of recent post on most topic are for 2 years ago. other forums has the same situation like this forum. do you think its because of the another social medias? specially messangers.
    I'm lead to think that you're referring to the [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ... Am I right؟

17. 2 کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

yeah, obviously yes....
    I think after introducing handy messengers like Viber, Tango and... the popularity of other social networks like forums , Fac.E.B.oo.k and ... has declined considerably. there are many reasons if we want to discuss why this has happend. first, it is highly noticeable that such application are easy to use and access .they do not need a PC or loptop to use only with smartphone which people have everywhere they are accessible. .another reason which can be noted is that such applications has made it possible for us to be in touch with our friends who we know . .them almost completely and family but forums users mostly do not know each other
    besides, there is no restriction in mentioned app, you are free to share whatever you want and there is nobody to ban you or delete your comment LOL.

19. 2 کاربر از roham_06 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Thread Information