تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 945 از 965 اولاول ... 445845895935941942943944945946947948949955 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,441 به 9,450 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well, "belief" as in "accept without evidence" is not very acceptable these days...

You should accept based on evidence and that is not something I should be telling you since you're way ahead of me in that course...

And by equal, do you mean in rights? If so, are you in favor of slavery? Cause I think that race is just a matter of region and the environment you are born into...

Races might not be equal in appearance, humans are and must be...

People like you as in what sets of beliefs? Exactly what kind of official view do your beliefs fall into؟
    Do not play with words : ) When I say believe it does not mean a blind feeling without justification

I have my own ideas which do not exactly fall into any specific group or band...But I believe people must be classified according to their races (not completely based on their skin color but considering other important factors such as IQ etc.)
    One amazing historical quote which entails all I have in mind is by Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947:
    "If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power.

“But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

I hope you get my point

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Do not play with words : ) When I say believe it does not mean a blind feeling without justification

I have my own ideas which do not exactly fall into any specific group or band...But I believe people must be classified according to their races (not completely based on their skin color but considering other important factors such as IQ etc.)
    One amazing historical quote which entails all I have in mind is by Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947:
    "If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power.

“But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."

I hope you get my point
    NOW I see where you're coming from... What you actually frown upon is race mixing...

I basically thought you believe in white power and superior race and not equal rights for races other than white...

I could go on with my point, but if I'm wrong again on your stance, it would just be another waste of post...

Tell me if I got it right...

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

NOW I see where you're coming from... What you actually frown upon is race mixing...

I basically thought you believe in white power and superior race and not equal rights for races other than white...

I could go on with my point, but if I'm wrong again on your stance, it would just be another waste of post...

Tell me if I got it right...
    well the races are not equal...white people are superior to black people as man is superior to monkey
    These are what I believe
    I hope I am clear

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

: excuse my jumping in, but may i ask

in what respects they are not equal ?

and what do u exactly mean by an unbiased brain ?
    Nice to meet you.,,,they are not equal in many regards but the most important factor is the intelligent quality....as you study the history of sciense all inventions are made by whites....l

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well the races are not equal...white people are superior to black people as man is superior to monkey
    These are what I believe
    I hope I am clear
    Yes, you are... I used to think the same way... But it doesn't matter what you and I think anymore...

If you want to be meticulous, we Iranians are not truly white either... Throughout the history, Iranians have been mixed with Turks, Arabs, Iraqis, Afghans, Turk men, Pakistanis...

Check out Stormfront forums... They don't recognize Iranians as white people...

HINT ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW: THIS MIGHT JUST BE LIKE THE TIME WE WERE HAVING ARGUMENTS ON THEISM...
    Last edited by pro_translator; 27-05-2015 at 19:21.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Now I understand my students, when they come to me 'n say we have no idea about the topic I just know that I do not believe in racism... people are equal in my point of view... if i'm not wrong it's even less than a century that black people are being accepted by white people..and it might be the reason that their names are not accented in any technical field ... hmm ?!i

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

8. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Nice to meet you.,,,they are not equal in many regards but the most important factor is the intelligent quality....as you study the history of sciense all inventions are made by whites....l
    nice to meet you too, to me it's kind of difficult to accept that race is the reason for this "no invention phenomenon" cause there are white nations which share this history with the black

i believe poverty and deprivation are more to blame than race

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I gave you a hint earlier, did you figure out what I meant؟
    What hint?l

Thread Information