تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 938 از 965 اولاول ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942948 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,371 به 9,380 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi everybody
    anybody interested in cinema ?

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi everybody
    anybody interested in cinema ?
    well I'm glad to see someone passionate here...I like movies, especially recently, movies concerning WWI or WWII...I really enjoyed watching Downfall, Inglorious bastards, All quiet on the western front and movies alike...What I like more is the movies from German point of view, but the problem with that is that I cannot find some rich user-friendly sites to download English subtitle, can you help me on that regarding your background? l
    BTW, talk a little of your recent watched movies if you please

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well I'm glad to see someone passionate here...I like movies, especially recently, movies concerning WWI or WWII...I really enjoyed watching Downfall, Inglorious bastards, All quiet on the western front and movies alike...What I like more is the movies from German point of view, but the problem with that is that I cannot find some rich user-friendly sites to download English subtitle, can you help me on that regarding your background? l
    BTW, talk a little of your recent watched movies if you please
    hi there, you can always use google as a friendly site to find your desirable subtitle just type like this :
    name of movie + eng subtitle, e.g : batman 1992 + eng sub
    i use different sources but subscene.ee is an average source to find subs, i got about your taste in cinema but i don't know either u watch classic movies or movies but hollywood production or you hate them, any wya that site and google can always help u out.
    about what i saw you can refer to my signature but i don't watch movies are on screen because i don't have time for them and i choose carefully to watch this kinda movies. my taste is variable but mostly i prefer japan productions,french ones, noir cinema, giallo cinema or anything gem or hidden,sometimes euro trash cinema, splatter movies, sometimes very cheap movies and etc. cinema is not hollywood, for example recently i discovered a russian director that his movies are so impressible and i really enjoy them instead of horrible hollywood produtions

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi there, you can always use google as a friendly site to find your desirable subtitle just type like this :
    name of movie + eng subtitle, e.g : batman 1992 + eng sub
    i use different sources but subscene.ee is an average source to find subs, i got about your taste in cinema but i don't know either u watch classic movies or movies but hollywood production or you hate them, any wya that site and google can always help u out.
    about what i saw you can refer to my signature but i don't watch movies are on screen because i don't have time for them and i choose carefully to watch this kinda movies. my taste is variable but mostly i prefer japan productions,french ones, noir cinema, giallo cinema or anything gem or hidden,sometimes euro trash cinema, splatter movies, sometimes very cheap movies and etc. cinema is not hollywood, for example recently i discovered a russian director that his movies are so impressible and i really enjoy them instead of horrible hollywood produtions

sorry to answer you a little bit late, I have been busy to death
    Anyway, I like your adventurous attitude to unearth the hidden gems, it's also cool to hate pompous Hollywood...About movies I like, I would say movies without trying to be pretentious or glamorous, movies try to delve into new abysmal layers of this wretched creature, i.e. human beings
    I embrace finding out the cultures unknown to me like eastern Europe, japan...
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 18-01-2014 at 00:27.

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi everybody, is there someone who has a little free time and interested to help me out to update my website ?i'm that much bust that can't do anything myself and can't afford to hire someone as a contributor or writer or translator
    check my homeland and the way to help is simple, i give u short texts and you can translate them to persian and i will publish them in my website and your name of course will be there as translator
    you must love cinema and do this work by your heart

کاربر فعال انجمن ریاضیات skyzare's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2010
    محل سكونت
    شهر علم و ادب
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi .......l

recently I listened to a speach it was about target in life .......l

the speaker was Dr.Farhang .....I dont know do you know him but it was realy good speach.....now I want to ask you an important question maby in future I place it in site ......if god wants .....l

Do you have any targets in your life ???? l

can you name 5 of them that are the most important for you in life ???.....l

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2014
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ببخشید من وقتی سی دی رو نصب میکنم بازی باز نمیشه چی کار کنم؟

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2011
    محل سكونت
    ساری
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ببخشید من وقتی سی دی رو نصب میکنم بازی باز نمیشه چی کار کنم؟

Hey, In this section you must only speak english. I see that this is your first post. So from now on, you should obey the rules of this forum.
    Now, to answer your question, which game are you talking about? And which error message appears when you run the game?

9. 2 کاربر از meyn بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

ناظر انجمن عکاسی و دوربین های دیجیتال و فیلم برداری و میکس و مونتاژ Переклад не's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh he talks about video games.but i think these days games are very huge in size and they dont fit in a cd.it is maybe a traditional game that your os doesnt support it

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

how sweet were my memories here.......now where are my buddies? l
    I will meet you meet again, when spring breaks through once again
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 11-07-2014 at 12:41.

Thread Information