تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 915 از 965 اولاول ... 415815865905911912913914915916917918919925 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,141 به 9,150 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2013
    محل سكونت
    The Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Com'on give him a chance and see if it go well

So, what you guys up to?! I just watched an another episode of Top Gear, the episode about their trip to the North America and drive 3 American muscle car, Jeremy with a red Corvette, James with a Cadillac and Richard with a Dodge, they drove from the California, San Francisco to the Nevada, then test the maximum speed of the car, i was enjoying watching it.

If you ask me, to choose one of them, i'd like to go for a Corvette, such a cool car, is in't?

sorry Saman, I don't have much information about cars, but to the best of my knowledge the best car is a magic carpet

u see Saman, A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

sorry Saman, I don't have much information about cars, but to the best of my knowledge the best car is a magic carpet

u see Saman, A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

I see!

Well, if you meant that flying carpet that we have seen it in "Hezar o Yekshab" stories, it doesn't consider as a car, it just fancy thing that can't be for real, you know.

I am not sure to understand your intention in about knowing of little knowledge is supposed to be a danger? Are you trying to be sarcastic to me?

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2013
    محل سكونت
    The Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I see!

Well, if you meant that flying carpet that we have seen it in "Hezar o Yekshab" stories, it doesn't consider as a car, it just fancy thing that can't be for real, you know.

I am not sure to understand your intention in about knowing of little knowledge is supposed to be a danger? Are you trying to be sarcastic to me?
    Like a sarcastic smile when u overtake a magic carpet driver with a car? no problem but u must expect on the way home your car break down, LOL

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

,Correction: A sardonic smile, use the adjective to defined the sarcasm with a mood
    sarcastically in words can relate to comments i know.

Like is said, that is not for real, beside a magic carpet can be broke too...

Going off to work outs, so i see you later
    Last edited by - Saman -; 25-06-2013 at 12:35.

5. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2013
    محل سكونت
    The Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

,Correction: A sardonic smile, use the adjective to defined the sarcasm with a mood
    sarcastically in words can relate to comments i know.

Like is said, that is not for real, beside a magic carpet can be broke too...

Going off to work outs, so i see you later

U know Saman, I know English like the back of my hand, as I said before, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Anyway no many people understand sarcastic people, because we are too smart to be understood. Oh, com'n be honest! But I really love you
    Last edited by Zero Hour; 25-06-2013 at 13:05.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Yes, i can see that! For your information, in the English language, they don't say i know this as "my hand" or should i say ''palm''?! If you mean that, there isn't any proberbial phrase like that in the English language, or they would likey to say that i know this very well, that's enough to told .

An advise, don't trust too much to variable dictionaries, it USED to be in the both way in the sentences, what was you trying to tell me, i think was that for expressning a feeling, which is the best is using adjectives, or whatever it was...thanks for the clarification by the way (;

I can see the attitude here, you think you're smarter one and because of that not many people cannot understand you?! Fine then...but like i have told before, i have diffciulty to understand your meaning or what are you meant to say, that is difference between of concept of your words and your speech in here.

And, thanks, i supposed loving me is a good thing?! Let's see about that.

At last, i have to say, my English isn't perfect as supposed to be, i still studying this language and there is a lot of things i have to learn, so i am try to correct a grammatical and spelling error if i see it. Excuse me if i doing worng with that...

I had a busy day, tried of work outs, right now i am going to take a rest, so i'll catch you later
    Last edited by - Saman -; 25-06-2013 at 18:19.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2013
    محل سكونت
    The Matrix
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Yes, i can see that! For your information, in the English language, they don't say i know this as "my hand" or should i say ''palm''?! If you mean that, there isn't any proberbial phrase like that in the English language, or they would likey to say that i know this very well, that's enough to told .

An advise, don't trust too much to variable dictionaries, it USED to be in the both way in the sentences, what was you trying to tell me, i think was that for expressning a feeling, which is the best is using adjectives, or whatever it was...thanks for the clarification by the way (;

I can see the attitude here, you think you're smarter one and because of that not many people cannot understand you?! Fine then...but like i have told before, i have diffciulty to understand your meaning or what are you meant to say, that is difference between of concept of your words and your speech in here.

And, thanks, i supposed loving me is a good thing?! Let's see about that.

At last, i have to say, my English isn't perfect as supposed to be, i still studying this language and there is a lot of things i have to learn, so i am try to correct a grammatical and spelling error if i see it. Excuse me if i doing worng with that...

I had a busy day, tried of work outs, right now i am going to take a rest, so i'll catch you later
    Just google it

Last edited by Zero Hour; 25-06-2013 at 19:00.

9. این کاربر از Zero Hour بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Ah, okay! Thanks than! Learning some thing new today, that's good!

I can see that from Cambridge Dictionary, seems to be pretty useful, so i will try to look for that in the future time

i really have to go, so i will talk to you guys on later

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Koosha_Raisi's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2012
    پست ها

پيش فرض

mhm what do we got here....
    it seems that I have just Discovered a very useful Thread

12. این کاربر از Koosha_Raisi بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

کاربر فعال فلسفه A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2009
    محل سكونت
    Void
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanx guys
    does anyone here watch the Cleveland show?

14. این کاربر از A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information