تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 884 از 965 اولاول ... 384784834874880881882883884885886887888894934 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,831 به 8,840 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Jus Wonderin' y nobody has a goddamn skype account ...which iz so better than yahoo n shyt like that !
    Last edited by mjorh; 03-01-2013 at 17:11. دليل: iz!

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه east&west's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Jus Wonderin' y nobody has a goddamn skype account ...which iz so better than yahoo n shyt like that !
    another skypemaniac ........... "" .............

God Help Us

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi,
    Actually I think Henna is not a good choice for men... You'll be red head , I believe this mask is good for women, so be careful . My experience came from both my brother and my husband and my name is Azadeh , Mozhgan was Asal banoo , I think you remember her.
    I should say I don't remember why I was angry at you I think it's better not to remember and be cool for now. So as long as I don't see any fault from you, you'll be safe l

About the topic you said, I attended in a reiki class once and I'll never ever go back to that class again. I some how believe in the spiritual science or methods or anything that they name it, But on the other hand I'm scared to learn these things. I found some of the masters charlatans who just want to swindle people and get their money. That Reiki class was a very bad experience for me

As you know amin, it's said that bald men are lucky l
    hi Again! mrs azade, it seems that you are really busy these days so i have a suggestion for you although it's really difficult but I think i can handle it! so you can retired yourself and grant your possition to me about that musk i have to say I put it away because everyone told me : hey man! you use henna for you hair! are you a girl or something! so it made me embarrassment thanks about sharing about reiki class expriement but I meant what do you think about unearthy concepts, i watched a documentry film from nat geo farsi last night and a man in the movie passed a pin from his hand and then from his elbow and finally from his face! it was horrible to see! you know i saw a lot of things like these and these doesn't possible in science so the question is who they do it? I had a friend a lot of time ago that he was this way and he told me he knew the time of his death and he knew that how it will be happened! he had some unbeliveble powers so I'm saying: is it bad if all of us have these powers?! x

So, Amin can you see, Mrs azade revealed her experinces again! what do you have to say? do you want to lose a bald groom?! x
    Last edited by lovelykid; 05-01-2013 at 07:16.

4. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

, u know mohammad reza , I'm praying for u , cuz if Mrs Azadeh see this post of yours , u'll be a dead man
    specially ur last sentence

So, Amin can you see, Mrs azade revealed her experinces again! what do you have to say? do you want to lose a bald groom?!
    !!! even if u are a lucky man, what's in it for me? cuz u don't want to marry me

6. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

[COLOR=#000080] , u know mohammad reza , I'm praying for u , cuz if Mrs Azadeh see this post of yours , u'll be a dead man
    specially ur last sentence
    !!! even if u are a lucky man, what's in it for me? cuz u don't want to marry me
    Ali, Don't Scare me ! Am i going to be banned again Dear Azade forgive me for god sake! I'm just a little funny

we have a proverb in persian that says : a single old shoes in desert is a booty so if we have a family relationship you can take benefits from my luck, I give your hand man! x

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2011
    محل سكونت
    Deutschland
    پست ها

پيش فرض

u have skype too?
    thats nice
    add me if u want : ariapersia1997
    you know people in Germany always use skype they dont know what yahoo is
    well, I use both of 'em

9. این کاربر از Aria1997 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

It's been a while!

Just drop in and saying Hi!

p.s: i love these new smiles!

11. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hilarious

I like them too l

13. 2 کاربر از A r c h i بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@Archi-girl

Nice to see a moderator participate in conversations, without being silly!

Usually i don't use smiles, rarely use them, but if necessary to express my feeling throw out the computer, i will use them.

There is one thing that i have achieved, learning English as a second language helped me a lot to increase my knowledge, also now much easier to me to talk with people who is native English spoken,

I would like to active here as much as i can
    Last edited by - Saman -; 05-01-2013 at 19:06.

15. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

It's been a while!

Just drop in and saying Hi!

Hi, welcome saman! if you want to join us introduce yourself a bit and suggest a topic

Mrs. Azade , why are you laughing at me?! anyway, what are you doing now? are you an English teacher ?

Thread Information