نمايش نتايج 61 به 70 از 92

نام تاپيک: Let's Complete The Story

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Please Wait ....
    Now Vahed Is Going To Continue The Story!
    I will put it here soon, thanks chums

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    مهد خوشمزه ترین غذاهای ایران و بهترین آب و هوا؛ تبریز
    پست ها

پيش فرض

p.s. Hey minizoro, just please add one or two paragraphs to the story , not that much long. But the story you've made was great and it shows that you 've read all the story carefully.
    anyway, you professionally added yourself to the story l

p.s.2. " P.S." Stands for
    PostScript: you write at the end of your letter to add something
    thanks Archi well i think inorder to add my self to the story it was necesery
    it will be very intresting
    i'll continue again i'm thinking of it
    you know I think adding just 1 or 2 paragraphs is not enough. if we want to write good and be profitional writer we should write more comprehensive
    i think i have lot's of gramatcal problems in my text please inform me

I've put the first part of the old story "THE MAN WHO ESCAPED" please read it. It's an old story. That I don’t think you can find it.
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Last edited by minizoro; 01-08-2007 at 12:22.

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

13 The Story

Abstract of the story up to now

Once upon a time, Samantha and Nicholas, two poor young mates lived. In an accident Nicholas became paralyzed while his wife was pregnant. Nicholas hanged himself after a hard depression and Samantha missed her fetus because she reached at the hospital late. Then her friend's husband wanted her to become his secretary. She went there but soon realized that he had devilish intentions in his mind. Then she decided to quit USA and migrate to Iran. In the airport, she saw @mir and they fell in love with each other. They went to Qom to visit @mir's friend and his family, Archi and Ali, their little son, in order to ask how they could marry. Finally Samantha converted to Islam and changed her name to Maryam in order to get married with @mir. While they were getting prepared for wedding, they knew that @mir had a malignant tumor in his brain and he was in the last six months of his life. Maryam went to Jamkaran and beseeches God to save his life and God granted @mir's health again.

Story resumption:amir returned home from hospital and they thanked God sincerely for his very valuable reward. They had sit in the room and were discussing about the details of the wedding ceremony that once Mohammad noticed that he could not hear Ali's voice. He asked Archi where he was. But Archi also didn't know. They all investigated everywhere but Ali was not anywhere. He had been disappeared. Mohammad rushed to the street agitatedly and asked everyone if he had seen Ali. Finally one of the neighbors told him that he had seen AminTNT that had kidnapped Ali.AminTNT was the head of teenage rabble gang of the neighborhood and he was really a vicious boy. He was called TNT because everywhere he went, a very bad thing happened there. The habitants of the neighborhood were really annoyed and also fearful of him. Mohammad was really anxious. He could abuse his little son. What could he do?cMohammad was terribly afraid....... He directly came back to the home and rushed to the telephone........ Archi, Amir and Samantha wondered why Mohammad was so afraid........ They asked him but got no replies........ “Please help me..... My son.... My son has been kidnapped by Amintnt......." Mohammad said to the officer on the phone.........." Please calm down, we will do our best to find him" Officer tried to cool him down........ He told the officer the entire story..... Other folks also were listening to him...... l

At the police station........!
    As they entered the police station, detective Narges known as love-to-learn appeared...... She was one of the strangest and cleverest detectives in the city...... l
    "Amintnt...... He's the fiercest criminal in the city....... But don't worry..... I do know my job and I know how to handle this case" Love-to-learn said..........lArchi and Mohammad was so worried about their son…They couldn't even eat or sleep. Archi was crying all the time..She couldn't imagine that her lovely son was in the hands of a very scary criminal "Amin tnt" . “What do you think he's doing now" She asked Maryam. "Did they give enough food to Ali" She continued." Maryam and @mir was trying to calm them down but they couldn't. It wasn't so easy. They had completely forgotten their marriage. A few days later in the early morning, @mir went to Maryam's bed and he whispered" will you marry me now?" ..."oh my God, what in earth you're doing here?? What are you talking about? In this situation..It's not fair, Archi and Mohammad are in their very bad days and you're talking about marriage?".. Amir answered that they would go to the place just to become legally wedded husband and wife. And after everything finished they could hold their party .." I feel much better this way" Amir addedMaryam agreed with what amir had told her, she felt much better this way, to be with him and around him all the time. So they became legally wedded husband and wife. On their way home they went to Police station to ask about Ali and amintnt. They talked to detective love-to-learn. She told them that they're doing their best to find a trace form amintnt, but he's nowhere and nobody has seen them since he kidnapped Ali. "I have one of our best detectives and he'll help us to take amin in captivity he's so professional in his job ..his name is "Vahed" . Detective said.

Analyzing the adventure!
    Vahed was an expert, well- experienced and kind-hearted detective.
    Mohammad and archi - his lovely but now disappointed wife - finally decided to look for their son seriously due to the heavy burden of loneliness,therefor they talked to detective vahed to get more information and follow the best solution: he said as his final report about amintnt.unfortunately I have got to tell you that he has escaped to the United States and he is now in New York city,following his trace ; I have to travel there: Immediately Mohammad burst into tears and saido you mean that I should stay at home and die looking forward to see my son once again,I never can tolerate this state then he added : I will come with you.Archi was so shocked, loosing Mohammad and Ali at the same time was unbearable for her. She decided to travel with them. "But I can only take one person with me “Detective Vahed said. "But how can I stay here all alone " Archi replied. They were so depressed when they reached the house, as soon as Archi saw Maryam she burst into tears and told her that she can't go to US with Mohammad. Maryam told her that she can get the visa for her as she's an American. “But it'll take some time" Maryam added. Archi told her that it didn't matter how much time it took. She just want to be with her husband. Mohammad and Vahed left a week after that. Archi and @mir was waiting for their visa to join them soon. After 3 weeks, they got an email from us embassy that their visas are ready. Archi was in a mega happy mood. She had contact with Mohmmad during the past 3 weeks and he was so depressed without her.But good news was that they could find amintnt's trace in NYNext morning, the telephone rang. @mir picked up the phone. It was detective love-to-learn. After common greetings, love-to-learn told @mir that they had found a corpse of a little boy in the deserts around Qom whose specifications completely matched with Ali. Love-to-learn said "I'm so sorry to inform you that we could find signs of hitting and striking, stabbing with a knife, burning with cigarettes and sexual abuse on his body. You should come tomorrow to identify the dead body."@mir was really shocked. How could he tell Archi about this heart-breaking, onerous and tremendous disaster?@mir decided to tell the truth to Maryam so that she could tell Archi and he himself talked with Mohammad. It was such a bad moment for all of them. As soon as Archi heard the news she fainted. Maryam and @mir took her to hospital. Maryam told @mir that detective Vahed would tell the truth to Mohammad and they would be back in Iran so soon. The next day they went to identify the body, Archi was still in hospital. So @mir and Maryam went there. After a while they saw a dead body of a child without head. “But how I can identify him, there's no head “Ali told the officer.” Do you know any sign in his body" Officer asked. @mir answered that he should ask his mother.

A big chance...!
    Mohammad & detective Vahed still haven't got back from US. When @mir went to Archi and asked her to aware him if there are any other signs of Ali's identity except his head Archi couldn't answer him.
    In fact Archi in that kind of spiritual condition couldn't think true about anything, so what could @mir do? When @mir consulted with his wife she advised him to call Mohammad, as he is Ali's father and surly he could help them in the horrible case.
    At that day evening @mir called Mohammad. Fortunately Mohammad & Vahed haven't leaved US because of visa problems. At first @mir completely explained to Mohammad what had happened at legal medicine and that Archi couldn't help them. Mohammad shocked when he heard that that body had lost its head.
    "…So Mohammad is there any signs in his body that is special for Ali please tell me now, we should make sure if that body isn't Ali's""On the phone Mohammad suddenly stopped groaning:"Sign?!" Mohammad said, after a while he continued "Oh, I think I can remember one." "What, what's that?" @mir asked. "When he was a child and we were going to cut out his navel suddenly the doctor made a deep pain in his skin. If you look for it very carefully you won't miss it"

Tomorrow morning @mir got to legal medicine as early as he could, he went to the corpse but he couldn't find any sign of every thing that Mohammad had talk about it. @mir got back to Archi and told her what happened. Archi became more comfort. "Oh really @mir… Gee @mir you made my mind free. But for being sure I'd like to chek it by my self" Archi said.
    @mir & Maryam agreed too. Archi got the same result by checking out the corpse of miserable boy. While they were getting out the legal medicine Archi saw detective Narges (love-to-learn) who was running unto her. She had a bad run "Uh he...llo Ar…chi … thank God …" detective Narges said while she was panting deeply. "Calm down" Archi said to Narges. "What's wrong?" "Good news … that's not Ali" detective Narges replied. "DNA tests proves it" "Uh my dear friend thank you but we already know this" Archi said
    "And do you know where is Ali?" detective Narges continued. "Ali is in US but he isn't in Amintnt. He just rubbed it from Iran by the order of someone else"
    "Really??? Who???" Maryam asked. "We don't know exactly who, but my husband minizoro gausses that it would be by the order of your boss."
    "Your husband?? My boss?? What are you talking about??" Maryam Asked
    "See my husband minizoro had worked by the most famous detective Sherlock Holmes. He is very professional in vague cases. Do you remember Sara? Your friend in US. You had worked for his husband a while and you have come to Iran.

Archi was so confused. What was all this about? The only thin she could think about was her lovely son and nothing else. "So what should I do to get my son" Archi asked. "Mmmm .. well we're holding a meeting this afternoon to talk about this case, I think the best choice is going to US with detective minizoro and join Vahed and Mohammad there " Love-to learn answered. @mir added that they should pack so soon to reach to the first flight that was going to US.

And Now! (Vahed continue the story):
    After passing all usual works for going to NY, they phoned Vahed and told the entire story to him and Mohammad. “Wow! How can I believe it? Are you right? Oh my god… thanks, thanks god! My son is alive..” Mohammad said happily. So Archi, Maryam, Amir, Narges and Minizoro went to US and visited Vahed and Mohammad, “It’s a bit strange for me, what’s your Boss’s motive?” Vahed said to Archi . Archi said “In fact I don’t know!!! I’m completely confused” all of them were thinking about that subject, after an enigmatic reticence Narges suddenly said “we can find AminTNT, and by finding him we can attain to Sara and her husband and also finally to dear Ali!” “But, how can we find AminTNT?” asked Minizoro. “Oo, yeah! Why I hadn’t thought about that hitherto?! Let’s go! I know how…” Vahed answered.
    Everyone there, were wondered, so Vahed explained that there is a special Club in Manhattan that all wrongdoers join there which named “TNT Midnight Club”

“Of course we can find AminTNT or a clue of him in that club” Vahed said stalwartly.

Maryam and Amir decided to be near Archi in a hotel and Vahed, Narges and Minizoro went to Manhattan…l
    Last edited by Vahed; 01-08-2007 at 16:03.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Rest of story:

Finally they reached to the club.
    "Now, how should we found him?" asked Narges.
    "Let's do a trick. I think it would be better to introduce our selves as his friends" suggested Vahed.
    "Great opinion, but not all of us one of us, what's your idea if I go on?" minizoro said.
    "I think its better. Your right" said Vahed.
    "But honey be careful it would be dangerous." said Narges.
    "Ok, ok don't worry about it have you forgot that I've got black belt, now you'd better go to the hotel I'll join you as soon as I can." minizoro replied.
    Minizoro tried a lot and finally he got AminTNT.
    "Are you Amin TNT?"minizoro asked. "Yeah I'm and you?" Amin said. "Do you remember Mike(Sara's husband)? He told me that you can do lot's of things." minizoro said.
    a:"What kind?" m:"For example killing somebody." a:"well it depends; because Mike has sent you to me ok but how much would you pay?" m:"100$ is it ok?" a:"ok,Who is it?" m:"She is a woman named Narges. You should kill her by string in a hotel, and this is the address of hotel kill her tomorrow." a:"And money?" m:"Here is 50$ and the rest will be given tomorrow when you killed her" a:"it seems that everything is ok so the job will be ok too" m:"ok see you tomorrow evening bye."
    Minizoro got back to the hotel. "Vahed have you told our plan to others" minizoro asked Vahed. "Yeah my friend, and does every thing went on ok?" asked Vahed "Yes great tomorrow every thing will be solved" minizoro replied.
    And the next day they waited for amin TNT. Every one hid at room except Narges. Finally amin TNT reached. He attacked Narges to kill her. He was choking her that minizoro shot him on the ground. "Do you think I'll let you to kill my wife?" minizoro shouted amin tnt. Amin TNT turned around to ran away but he suddenly shoked by Maryam & Archi s' guns. "Hands up" said Archi. Vahed & @mir rushed to Amin TNT and arrested him.
    Last edited by minizoro; 04-08-2007 at 02:10. دليل: امير محمد امين تنت آرچي كجايين بابا....

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I continue

Vahed asked AminTNT about Ali. At first, he didn't answer, however, after Vahed's persistence and two tough slaps in his face, he told the whole story. He explained that he worked for Mike and Mike was the head of an international Mafia band that kidnapped children from their own families and sold them to rich families that suffered from lack of child. He added that they had sold Ali to a family that lived in Berlin, Germany and whose name was Zimmermann. Mr. Zimmermann was a senior manager of BMW company.l

---------

P.S. Dear Minizoro, your creativeness in telling mystery stories is appreciated but as dear archi-girl once said, please add only one or two short paragraphs to the story because writing too much makes the story boring. Moreover, take into consideration that @mir and Maryam have not gotten married yet!!l

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Believe me dear @mir I can't stand my self
    :31:i did't now that i can write like this
    do you think it's good??
    @mir and Maryam have not gotten married yet
    !!!!!!!but i think they're maried but not official
    Last edited by minizoro; 04-08-2007 at 20:33.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

After passing all usual works for going to NY, they phoned Vahed and told the entire story to him and Mohammad. “Wow! How can I believe it? Are you right? Oh my god… thanks, thanks god! My son is alive..” Mohammad said happily. So Archi, Maryam, Amir, Narges and Minizoro went to US and visited Vahed and Mohammad, “It’s a bit strange for me, what’s your Boss’s motive?” Vahed said to Archi . Archi said “In fact I don’t know!!! I’m completely confused” all of them were thinking about that subject, after an enigmatic reticence Narges suddenly said “we can find AminTNT, and by finding him we can attain to Sara and her husband and also finally to dear Ali!” “But, how can we find AminTNT?” asked Minizoro. “Oo, yeah! Why I hadn’t thought about that hitherto?! Let’s go! I know how…” Vahed answered.
    Everyone there, were wondered, so Vahed explained that there is a special Club in Manhattan that all wrongdoers join there which named “TNT Midnight Club”
    “Of course we can find AminTNT or a clue of him in that club” Vahed said stalwartly.
    Maryam and Amir decided to be near Archi in a hotel and Vahed, Narges and Minizoro went to Manhattan…l

Finally they reached to the club.
    "Now, how should we found him?" asked Narges.
    "Let's do a trick. I think it would be better to introduce our selves as his friends" suggested Vahed.
    "Great opinion, but not all of us one of us, what's your idea if I go on?" minizoro said.
    "I think its better. Your right" said Vahed.
    "But honey be careful it would be dangerous." said Narges.
    "Ok, ok don't worry about it have you forgot that I've got black belt, now you'd better go to the hotel I'll join you as soon as I can." minizoro replied.
    Minizoro tried a lot and finally he got AminTNT.
    "Are you Amin TNT?"minizoro asked. "Yeah I'm and you?" Amin said. "Do you remember Mike(Sara's husband)? He told me that you can do lot's of things." minizoro said.
    a:"What kind?" m:"For example killing somebody." a:"well it depends; because Mike has sent you to me ok but how much would you pay?" m:"100$ is it ok?" a:"ok,Who is it?" m:"She is a woman named Narges. You should kill her by string in a hotel, and this is the address of hotel kill her tomorrow." a:"And money?" m:"Here is 50$ and the rest will be given tomorrow when you killed her" a:"it seems that everything is ok so the job will be ok too" m:"ok see you tomorrow evening bye."
    Minizoro got back to the hotel. "Vahed have you told our plan to others" minizoro asked Vahed. "Yeah my friend, and does every thing went on ok?" asked Vahed "Yes great tomorrow every thing will be solved" minizoro replied.
    And the next day they waited for amin TNT. Every one hid at room except Narges. Finally amin TNT reached. He attacked Narges to kill her. He was choking her that minizoro shot him on the ground. "Do you think I'll let you to kill my wife?" minizoro shouted amin tnt. Amin TNT turned around to ran away but he suddenly shoked by Maryam & Archi s' guns. "Hands up" said Archi. Vahed & @mir rushed to Amin TNT and arrested him

Vahed asked AminTNT about Ali. At first, he didn't answer, however, after Vahed's persistence and two tough slaps in his face, he told the whole story. He explained that he worked for Mike and Mike was the head of an international Mafia band that kidnapped children from their own families and sold them to rich families that suffered from lack of child. He added that they had sold Ali to a family that lived in Berlin, Germany and whose name was Zimmermann. Mr. Zimmermann was a senior manager of BMW company.l

Archi continues:
    "Oh my goddd..you've sold my kid " Mohammad said and jumped toward Amintnt. @mir took Mohammad back and told him to control himself. Archi was moaning and crying in the arms of Maryam . "What have I done that I should face this consequences ???" Detective Minizoro got the complete information about Mr. Zimmermann and he arrested Amintnt. Minizoro sent back Amintnt and vahed to Iran for further investigations. They took the first flight to Berlin. Archi, Mohammad,@mir, Maryam, Love-to-learn and minzoro was on their way to Berlin.
    It wasn't that hard to find BMW office in Berlin. "we don't have any proof about our claim to Mr. Zimmerman" Archi said. "The DNA test will find the truth " @mir replied. "But don't forget that it's not so easy to deal with the manager of BMW " Minizoro answered.

-------------
    p.s1. Dear @mir, @mir and maryam has got married, I did that. take a closer look at previous posts.
    @mir went to Maryam's bed and he whispered" will you marry me now?" ..."oh my God, what in earth you're doing here ??What are you talking about? In this situation..It's not fair, Archi and Mohammad are in their very bad days and you're talking about marriage?".. Amir answered that they would go to the place just to become legally wedded husband and wife. And after everything finished they could hold their party .." I feel much better this way" Amir added

Maryam agreed with what amir had told her, she felt much better this way, to be with him and around him all the time. So they became legally wedded husband and wife.
    p.s.2. Minizoro, Please please just add one or two paragraph, when it continues by every single person it would much better and the story will be more interesting

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Poor Amintnt! l

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط minizoro
    سلام كجايين بابا ؟؟؟؟؟؟
    داستان رو نيمه كاره رها كردين و رفتين بياين .....شمام نباشين اصلا مزه نميده ها منتظر پست جديدتون هستم
    ممنون
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Hi dear thanks alot due to your attention

I hope you can keep posting here and forgive my absence

that's because of the martyrdom of my uncle

he was a self-sacrificing man

may God bless him with his salvation

Best regards
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 05-08-2007 at 11:13.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The Rest of Story
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    p.s: hey dear Archi by this Vahed goes away from story and it's not what friends do with each other. I hate being selfish, and that causes us selfishness. Dear Vahed I'm so sorryfor going you out of story, I think it will be your last act in the story, except that you your self make it. It's not my fault, its Archi's.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. They were really confused that what they could do. They have had lots of counseling's but they couldn't reach particular result. Finally @mir decided minizoro that if he could counsel to Vahed too. So minizoro called Vahed in Iran and asked him if he knows any ways for rescuing poor Ali. "Well I have been thinking of this since I finished works which are related to AminTNT. First of all you should prove that already Zimmermann had bought Ali from AminTNT" said Vahed. "yeah I know but how?!" minizoro said."You can film Zimmermann when he or his wife is with Ali, can't you" Vahed said. "Oh yeah your right" minizoro replied.
    2. So minizoro said to other's what he's heard from Vahed. "So now here it's your turn to show that what you have learned in "p30world forums" is not vain, you are very professional in photographing and filming, here you are show what ever you are…" Mohammad said proudly to @mir. And now @mir . . .
    ----------------------------
    p.s: just 2 paraghraphs!
    p.s2: espeacial thanks for dear amin tnt who mentioned my wrong in writing: "Rest of story" which was wrong and i should had wire The rest of story
    Last edited by minizoro; 08-08-2007 at 22:24.

Thread Information