نمايش نتايج 601 به 610 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

huh!!!! tonight wasn't my night again!!! as last night and as the night before last night!!! Netherland lost!!! I hope tommorow night I won't happen for Italy!!! but I think tommorow night ain't my night either!!!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

huh!!!! tonight wasn't my night again!!! as last night and as the night before last night!!! Netherland lost!!! I hope tommorow night I won't happen for Italy!!! but I think tommorow night ain't my night either!!!
    yup but NED didn't deserve to win .....I wish Spain will get the championship

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Italy ll be champion don't doubt about it
    What a match Spanish-italy is

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think it was a match that coaches made the difference, at one side there was Guus Hidink, an expert tatician and at the other side there was a stubborn stupid coach!
    I still wondering why he did not play Robben? and I still can not believe it was the same team that crashed Italy and France, Dutch seamed very slow and tired.
    But one of my team is still alive, Come on you Spain!1

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

exaaams are over, I got ride of them, thaaank God, but I came to the concolusion that waking up early is much harder thaaan studying, isn't it?
    Anyway, you are talking about footbaaaaall, well, I also watch them, I mean just the very last minute to see who has won the game, tonight's match should be interesting, Italy n Spain, I'm fan of Italyl no no, no let's see, I like to be against Unratig, so I'm fan of Spaaain l
    Hey, techno, where r you, I'm listening to one of Scooter's song right now , he really rocksl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think it was a match that coaches made the difference, at one side there was Guus Hidink, an expert tatician and at the other side there was a stubborn stupid coach!

I still wondering why he did not play Robben? and I still can not believe it was the same team that crashed Italy and France, Dutch seamed very slow and tired.

By the way, dear SCYTHE, I also welcome you to this topichope to enjoy surfing around
    I'm with you, Spaain will be the champainl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Since you are also interested to be corrected like me so I try to do it for you
    teams
    I'm still wondering

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

:What do you think about this one

I know it's a bit big, but it has tempted me cuz it's different from other cell-phones,

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi sepid ..... it seems you feel so happy ........ I feel surprised when I saw you are talking about Soccer ..... be sure Spain will beat Italy because of my first love in soccer Xavi Hernandez ..... But I think Russia can beat both of the ......
    but todays I don't feel well because yesterday my English teacher has died ..... he was the best teacher in my whole life ... he learned us how to learn .... he teach Reading section well even I can remind all of them ... if i didn't make mistake he was top student in B.S and he just recently have a kid ... his kid is just 6 month old and our teacher also teach Advanced level in Iran Institute ...... I don't wish he will be in heaven because I believe and I am sure heaven is for him..... I and I feel sorry for some teachers who destroyed the name of teacher

GOOD LUCk
    Last edited by Antonio Andolini; 22-06-2008 at 14:16.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

By the way, dear SCYTHE, I also welcome you to this topichope to enjoy surfing around
    I'm with you, Spaain will be the champainl
    Thanks, people here are very intimate and I'm very pleased to meet you.1

Since you are also interested to be corrected like me so I try to do it for you
    teams
    I'm still wondering
    Thank you for your time and attention

Thread Information