تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    A Town Called Hypocrisy
    پست ها

پيش فرض

وبسایت AVforums پنل VX200 رو تست کرده!

2D Picture Quality

Any display’s picture quality is based on a number of elements - the greyscale, the colour gamut and the video processing - if the display gets these elements right the resulting images can be spectacular. As I’ve mentioned earlier in this review the VX200 gets these essential basics right and as such the resulting images are some of the best I’ve seen from a display. The VX200 reproduced the reference demo footage on the Spears & Munsil Blu-ray disc superbly with sharp images composed of natural colours, excellent shadow detail, smooth gradations and an abundance of fine detail. This fine detail was all the more obvious because there was very little PWM noise which is a real plus for a plasma of this size.

Perhaps the area where the VX200 really excelled was in contrast ratio and black levels. The dynamic range was very impressive and the display’s ability to show dark and light images in the same frame or move from shadow to daylight with ease gave the picture a real sense of dimensionality, even in 2D. However it was the black levels that really impressed and for the first time I saw blacks that matched my Kuro at home. These deep blacks really added to the already excellent picture and created images that were stunning in their clarity, accuracy and dynamism.

I often use my Blu-ray of ‘I Am Legend’ to test out the capabilities of displays but with the exception of my Kuro this is the first time I’ve had the experience of not being able to tell where the black bars ended and the bezel began; this is one of the best indications of how good the blacks are on this display. I like using ‘I Am Legend’ because it has a nice detailed image, plenty of dark scenes for testing shadow detail and blacks and some clever use of colour to check a display’s accuracy. The VX200 passed with flying colours (no pun intended), producing a beautiful film-like image, with a natural appearance, amazing shadow detail, contrast and blacks and free of judder and artefacts.

If the VX200 was amazing with high definition material it was equally as impressive with standard definition content. Obviously with a screen this large the lack of resolution will be obvious but the high quality video processing resulted in images that actually looked very good on the 85” screen. As with the high definition content the accurate greyscale and colours and the superb contrast ratio and black levels result in wonderful looking standard definition images. The only real problem was that I could still see some ‘fizzing’ that is a result of a continuing problem with 50Hz material. It certainly wasn’t as bad as on the 65” VT20 that I reviewed in the summer so it does look as though Panasonic have been trying to address the issue but it was still there. This is a shame because were it not for my continuing concerns over 50Hz I would have no hesitation in awarding the VX200 a Reference badge.
    3D Picture Quality

It is no secret that Panasonic have put a lot of their resources behind 3D and it could even be said that in their desire to optimise 3D performance they were prepared to compromise on certain elements of their 2D performance (50Hz). Therefore given the amount of innovation and development that Panasonic has put into 3D I expected the VX200 to perform well but I wasn’t prepared for how well. This is the best 3D performance I have seen to date and this is no doubt due to the combination of Panasonic’s technology, the bigger screen size and an almost complete lack of crosstalk.

When it comes to full HD 3D I have found that Panasonic’s displays have the edge over the competition in terms of both handling motion and crosstalk and the VX200 represents the zenith of their current capabilities. The use of their high speed drive technology, high speed illumination and fast decay phosphors has clearly paid dividends and resulted in a reference 3D performance. The newly designed glasses also seem to add to the performance and I didn’t find myself being distracted by flicker as I had on other Panasonic displays.

I have mentioned in previous reviews that with 3D size does matter and the VX200 proves it. Watching 3D content on its 85” screen was far more immersive than at any other time and a general lack of crosstalk meant that I never found myself being drawn out of the experience. There were occasional instances of crosstalk but you really had to look for them and they were never distracting. The display was able to handle fast movement without ghosting or artefacts which was especially obvious when playing fast moving 3D games. The image was also impressively bright even in the calibrated mode which personally I preferred due to its more natural looking colours. Of course if you want a brighter image in 3D you can always create another preset with the contrast set higher but you need to be careful of setting it too high or you will compromise the image and colour balance.

When watching scenes from ‘Avatar’ I found the 3D really enhanced my viewing experience and was never just a gimmick. I found myself being drawn into James Cameron’s carefully composed images and for the first time really appreciated his artistry. One interesting side effect of 3D is that I began to notice more detail in the image as my eyes took in all the additional depth information. This might be one reason why you don’t really notice the loss of resolution with passive systems but with full HD active shutter displays like the VX200 the level of detail is staggering. This is without doubt reference standard 3D and I can only hope that this level of performance filters down to Panasonic’s more affordable consumer displays during 2011.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    Last edited by *Alucard*; 01-02-2011 at 22:30.

2. 8 کاربر از *Alucard* بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

قیمتشو زده 45 هزار پوند مفته حتما یه دونه میخرم

4. این کاربر از love021 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ریویوش خیلی جالب بود بالاخره پاناسونیک یه تی وی ساخت که مشکیش با پایونیر کورو یکیه اما قیمتش خیلی بالاس اندازشم خیلی بزرگه البته توی یه سایتی یادم نیست کجا بود خوندم که نوشته بود این vx200 از متریالی ساخته شده که 24 ساعت تو 7 روز هفته کار کنه بدون مشکل و افت کیفیت واسه همین قیمتش خیلی بالاس حالا امیدوارم همین کیفیت تصویرو تو سری gt30 , vt30 قرار داده باشن.

6. 2 کاربر از love021 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

قیمتشو زده 45 هزار پوند مفته حتما یه دونه میخرم
    مطمئنی 45 هزار پونده؟ اونجا که زده 42 هزار پوند که میشه 73,920,000 تومن

8. این کاربر از die my darling بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

این vx200 از vt30 بالاتره؟

10. این کاربر از amir 777 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    A Town Called Hypocrisy
    پست ها

پيش فرض

این سری VX فقط 85 و 103 اینچ داره ساخت Panasonic Pro هست که معمولا برای کاربردهای غیر متعارف مثل قرارگیری در معرض آفتاب و حرارت و یا استفاده های خیلی طولانی مدت لوازم میسازن برای همین قیمتشون خیلی بالاس دو سال پیشم سری VX100 رو معرفی کردن که از نظر کیفیت تصویر تو سطح پنلهای پاناسونیک همون سال بود ولی برای مصارف صنعتی و لوکس ساخته شده بود.

12. این کاربر از *Alucard* بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

این چه مدل پلاسمای پاناسونیکه؟

14. 5 کاربر از Sacrament بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2009
    محل سكونت
    پيش امام رضا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

-اين مدل 50 اينچي يك پروتوتايپ بود كه در CES 2009 نمايش داده شده

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    کد:
    کد:
    -تقريبا ميشه گفت شبيه Z1 هست

16. 3 کاربر از t_tanhayam بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    A Town Called Hypocrisy
    پست ها

پيش فرض

این چه مدل پلاسمای پاناسونیکه؟
    این مدل قرار بود اواخر سال 2010 به اسم Z2 یا ZT2 به بازار عرضه بشه توی سایتهای اینترنتی هم شایعات زیادی در این مورد پخش شد ولی بعدا پاناسونیک به طور تلویحی اعلام کرد که تولید این پنل رو فعلا متوقف کرده به دلیل اینکه :
    "تمرکز روی کیفیت و قیمت مناسب بیشتر از تمرکز روی طراحی براشون مهم هست و تولید پنلی با این طراحی هزینه اضافی به خریدار تحمیل میکنه که در حال حاضر جزو سیاستهای پاناسونیک نیست"

18. 7 کاربر از *Alucard* بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

مدلای ژاپنی vt30

20. 4 کاربر از love021 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Thread Information