تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi, We miss u too , and I wish best results in ur exams
    I have three exams left in three consecutive days
    Shahab the cell phones you introduced here really tempted me , Thanks for that and for now I better think about something else than examl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm not also interested in Samsung, I have a very bad memory about Samsung n I dun like any stuff of this brand, actually I want to know yr idea about Pocket Pc n then Nokiaaa, no other brand n once I shared it here in Mobile topic but I didn't get good response but hope you guys help me to find a good onel
    you didn't say what do you do with your cell ... and I suggest N82 Iread recently its details in a magazine it has 5megapixel camera with a ver strong flash and it is so similar to N95 8G with a difference in their feature and their memory but you can upgrade its memory easily and the price was about450

Shania Twain
    From This moment

the lyrics are included in mp3 file extract it , or simply open it with windows media player(and go to Play menu>Caption and Subtitles > On if available

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    it had a very beautiful peace for me .... ThX Shahab

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi everyone again!
    Tonight's probably the last night I can be online Exams are coming around and I've gotta go back to university...I'll miss home and all of you here
    And I'm also really worried for my exams 'cause I haven't studied enought I hope I can pass! That's all I wish for... (and I also need your good wishes for me)
    Hope to see you again soon...which will be possible after exams
    Wishing all the bests for all of you... and also luck for you in your exams
    See you after about 2 weeks l

I wish you the best marks not passing mark

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer! I hope to find some nice friends here and also I need your help to improve my English. I will be grateful if you remind me my grammatical errors .

Right, that's about that. Have a good day, more tomorrow.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer! I hope to find some nice friends here and also I need your help to improve my English. I will be grateful if you remind me my grammatical errors .

Right, that's about that. Have a good day, more tomorrow.
    most well come dear friend. as I see you are good in English. we are all here to help up each other God willing. try us and soon you'll find out you won't leave the topic and the posts

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Really thanks,nice to meet you.
    I dunno what's the secret of friendship, why we can't stand being alone, we all need someone to share our feeling, dreams. what happened if we were like robots, probably the race of human had been exterminated. friendship is the reason we gather here.
    "True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
    - Charles Caleb Colton

Now I'm going to watch the match between Germany Vs Portugal. I fancy the Portuguese s to win easily.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I dunno what's the secret of friendship, why we can't stand being alone, we all need someone to share our feeling, dreams. what happened if we were like robots, probably the race of human had been exterminated. friendship is the reason we gather here.
    "True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
    - Charles Caleb Colton

Now I'm going to watch the match between Germany Vs Portugal. I fancy the Portuguese s to win easily.
    Hi dear friend, welcome to the foruml

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

- Charles Caleb Colton

unfortunatly Purtugal got 3 gols in and it doesn't look to make it! but I hope they win!let's see

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear friend, welcome to the foruml
    Ta, I'm so grateful to be here with you.

unfortunatly Purtugal got 3 gols in and it doesn't look to make it! but I hope they win!let's see
    Portugal were awful! they played a sloppy game, they deserved to lose..
    I hope Netherlands or Spain win the tournament, let's see what happen

Last edited by SCYTHE; 20-06-2008 at 01:06.

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello Every Body

I Have Great Day And I Came Here To Say This Forum Is The Best

Bye

Thread Information