نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

persepolis

I havent seen this movie yet but as I know the story of the movie is not bad its about some happenings that we have in our country
    but the thing that I am really angry about is that why did these atupid people named this movie persepolis what is the connection between persepolis and these things I really dont know
    persepolis is a 2007 animated film based on the graphic novel of the same name the film was written and directed by marjane satrapi and vincent paronnaud the story begins just before the iranian revolutionshown intially trough the eyes of the nine years old marjane
    and the story ends with marjane as a 21 years old expatriate
    the title is a refrence to the historical city of persepolis (why?????????)and it won some prizes
    if you found some more informations about this movie or if you have seen it let me know about it
    Dear Mahyar,
    I watched this movie some months ago, I watched the French version, I know French but it's not as good as my English , I understood 60-70% of the conversations.
    But the movie is really great,soooooo creative, I could never imagine that someone can describe the situation of Iranian people before and after revolution this good. If you see the film, you'll admit that it deserves all the prizes.

In my opinion Perspolise is the symbol of Iran, Don't you know that before Reza shah, iran named persopolise????So I think it means Iran and nothing else.

have fun dear

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear friends I have a suggestion.

I think it would be nice if we rate our movies.
    We can give them a point between 0 and 10 according to our emotions about them.

At first I rate Kingdom of Heaven 8 from 10.
    So rate your movies.
    I accept your idea thats really good

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Mahyar,

I watched this movie some months ago, I watched the French version, I know French but it's not as good as my English , I understood 60-70% of the conversations.
    But the movie is really great,soooooo creative, I could never imagine that someone can describe the situation of Iranian people before and after revolution this good. If you see the film, you'll admit that it deserves all the prizes.

In my opinion Perspolise is the symbol of Iran, Don't you know that before Reza shah, iran named persopolise????So I think it means Iran and nothing else.

have fun dear
    thank you archigirl for your information I will try to find this movie and watch it
    it should be really a good movie

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Mahyar,

have fun dear
    so definitely should be watched

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

tonight i watched a movie in c cinema channel
    it was a biopic movie .'bout a guy that he liked airplanes a lot and he was neurotic a little bit do you know he
    already thought his airplanes are women the director was martin scorsese(i like this guy)and
    leonardo dicaprio was an actor in this movie and he was great
    but that movie was boring i dont like it and i rate 5 from 10

Last edited by Mehran NZ; 14-01-2008 at 01:07.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    کنار مردم
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi guys
    Hope u r all fine

I wanted to recommend u all to join this site :

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    u know...I believe it's better than IMDB.u will join n start to rate the movies which u've seen from some lists which site provides u;u need to rate at least 15 movies,then u can also add the movies which u've seen but they were not in the lists;the more u add n rate,the better n precise results u'll get

This site actually offers u movies to watch according to ur ratings

It's good to try

Hope to see u there

take care
    bye

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

persepolis

I havent seen this movie yet but as I know the story of the movie is not bad its about some happenings that we have in our country
    but the thing that I am really angry about is that why did these atupid people named this movie persepolis what is the connection between persepolis and these things I really dont know
    persepolis is a 2007 animated film based on the graphic novel of the same name the film was written and directed by marjane satrapi and vincent paronnaud the story begins just before the iranian revolutionshown intially trough the eyes of the nine years old marjane
    and the story ends with marjane as a 21 years old expatriate
    the title is a refrence to the historical city of persepolis (why?????????)and it won some prizes

if you found some more informations about this movie or if you have seen it let me know about it
    ,Hi Mahyar
    Thank you for the animation, I had never heard about it, as Ali said I think it's the one which should be watched

I've read some articles about this animation and I think this is something like Not without my doughter.it won some awards just because Iran,s goverment disagreed about showing this animation
    I don't know source of it's name but I've heard that second part will be produce
    , Dear Bret
    Thank you for yr information but I misunderstood, What did you mean, You meant bcuz Iranian didn't accept to show it, it won a rewad?!

Dear Mahyar,

have fun dear
    .And dear Azadeh thank you for yr information about this animation
    Best wishes
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 14-01-2008 at 20:26.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello to every body

Congratulations Sepideh. Your topic is becoming more and more popular each day. Just 5 days of absence and about 7 pages are added to the topic.

Because there are lots of new members I welcome all of them to the topic. Hope to see you here more.

Good luck to everyone

,Hey Peyman
    Thank you again, How many times you wanna mention that.Dun you know that I'm a shy person. By the way, I should say thank you to all of you bcuz if you were not active we could never have such a topic, so thank you for taking part, Thank you very much
    And better not to mention it anymore, it's a movie topic not admiring
    I think we haven't talked about this movie yet. I saw it yesterday. It was nice and at least I liked it. It's about the Crusades ( The one-hundred-year-long wars between Muslims and Christians ). It is one of few history movies which tells almost the truth. Other ones like The 300 and Alexander were based on fake histories made by Hollywood writers. Watch this one and you won't regret.

Kingdom of Heaven (2005)

thank you for the movie. Since I'm not fond of history I dun enjoy historical movies but this one as you said might be interesting, Yeah?! Thank you pal

Dear friends I have a suggestion.

I think it would be nice if we rate our movies.
    We can give them a point between 0 and 10 according to our emotions about them.

At first I rate Kingdom of Heaven 8 from 10.
    So rate your movies.
    Yeah, Great idea, better to do that. I try to do it and if in the post I dun write it means that I forget...Thank you for yr suggestion
    Good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

tonight i watched a movie in c cinema channel
    it was a biopic movie .'bout a guy that he liked airplanes a lot and he was neurotic a little bit do you know he
    already thought his airplanes are women the director was martin scorsese(i like this guy)and
    leonardo dicaprio was an actor in this movie and he was great
    but that movie was boring i dont like it and i rate 5 from 10

,How R U doing Mehran
    !!! Funny one! What does it mean? He thought that the airplanes are women
    Thank you and take care

Hi guys
    Hope u r all fine

I wanted to recommend u all to join this site :

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    u know...I believe it's better than IMDB.u will join n start to rate the movies which u've seen from some lists which site provides u;u need to rate at least 15 movies,then u can also add the movies which u've seen but they were not in the lists;the more u add n rate,the better n precise results u'll get

This site actually offers u movies to watch according to ur ratings

It's good to try

Hope to see u there

take care
    bye
    Hi dear cyrus_achamenian
    Wow, thank you so much, I didn't know about it. I will check it right now, Thank you again
    Have a great time buddy

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض Rumor Has It

"Last night I watched a movie named "Rumor Has It
    The story is about a girl(Jennifer Aniston) who is searching for her real father...!Just this. It wasn't
    great but it's not bad for spending time

My rate is 6 to this movie

Thread Information