[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 53 از 965 اولاول ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 521 به 530 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

About avatar i think avatar should show our personality(like mine ) and signature can be change every time we like, of course before i didn’t think of this way and I changed it for 2 or 3 times but now……s
    What do you think of it? I can remember we had a topic for this subject in motafareghe

And 'bout exams that already began for me and it will be finish at 4th of tir

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Far away from here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow, what a beautiful avatar Dear sepide! ( But the previous one was really better ) If you want I can give you some interesting pictures to choose one of them for your avatar ( good karin's smiley )

And about exams, I had 4 exams during 2 last weeks and I will have 4 ones during this 2 coming weeks till 5th of Tir l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Sepide,I know what you mean by getting tired of your avatar , it's good to change it from time to time..and about the strike of others , try to go on a hunger strike for very good reasons..it's so hard by the way

Ahhhh exams, my first one is tomorrow and the rest is on Monday, Wednesday, and next Sunday..I have to finish some projects till 12nd of tir, So just wish me luck pals, I hoe to get good marks..actually I need to get good marks

Sepide I wish you luck, hope you pass them with great marks..and I wish luck for everyone who has exams

Have a nice timel
    I wish you good luck dearl
    About avatar i think avatar should show our personality(like mine ) and signature can be change every time we like, of course before i didn’t think of this way and I changed it for 2 or 3 times but now……s
    What do you think of it? I can remember we had a topic for this subject in motafareghe

And 'bout exams that already began for me and it will be finish at 4th of tir
    Somehow agree with you, yr avatar shows a person who loves being alone. Hmm?! ? And yr sig has always been weird for me, I can not quite catch what you mean by this avatar?! l

wow, what a beautiful avatar Dear sepide! ( But the previous one was really better ) If you want I can give you some interesting pictures to choose one of them for your avatar ( good karin's smiley )

And about exams, I had 4 exams during 2 last weeks and I will have 4 ones during this 2 coming weeks till 5th of Tir l
    Yeah, I know the last one was much better n I'd be happy if you could send the pictures to my E-mail if it's possible. But actually I'm gonno change it after my exams 'cuz unratig loves this one very much n I dun like making him upset by changing my avatar soon (Just kidding dear unratig)l

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه techno's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    محل سكونت
    Karaj
    پست ها

پيش فرض

So this is my first post is this topic...so what's up? ah I see nothing actually.This is a chat room after all...so here goes my chit-chat:

blah blah blah!! blah blah blah blah blah?....oh yeah! blah blah blah...of course blah is a freaking blah.

By the way,Sepideh your avatar is blah...but the former one was more blah....go figure!

Discuss!

*flees away*

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I wish you good luck dearl

Somehow agree with you, yr avatar shows a person who loves being alone. Hmm?! ? And yr sig has always been weird for me, I can not quite catch what you mean by this avatar?! l

Yeah, I know the last one was much better n I'd be happy if you could send the pictures to my E-mail if it's possible. But actually I'm gonno change it after my exams 'cuz unratig loves this one very much n I dun like making him upset by changing my avatar soon (Just kidding dear unratig)l
    Well yes alone is a good description and for understand it completely you should play silent hill 4 and watch its atmosphere yourself (I know you never do that) for sig seems you didn’t watch scar face however in "Talk About Your favorite movies" you promised me to watch it D
    Any way sepid seems your exams aren’t tough for you , 'cuz you have time to go to the cinema and you are so active in forum too
    I think archi girl should give you this title
    کاربر فعال انجمن زبان

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

So this is my first post is this topic...so what's up? ah I see nothing actually.This is a chat room after all...so here goes my chit-chat:

blah blah blah!! blah blah blah blah blah?....oh yeah! blah blah blah...of course blah is a freaking blah.

By the way,Sepideh your avatar is blah...but the former one was more blah....go figure!

Discuss!

*flees away*
    nice chi-chat
    But you guys are killing me with my new avatar , is it thaaaat baaaaad?!!!!! even if it is I won't change itl
    Anyway, techno, it's really nice to have you here, you are sorta guy who can rock so carry on posting here n good luckl
    Well yes alone is a good description and for understand it completely you should play silent hill 4 and watch its atmosphere yourself (I know you never do that) for sig seems you didn’t watch scar face however in "Talk About Your favorite movies" you promised me to watch it D
    Any way sepid seems your exams aren’t tough for you , 'cuz you have time to go to the cinema and you are so active in forum too
    کاربر فعال انجمن زبان
    yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one, as you know I do hate it , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hardl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

کاربر فعال انجمن زبان
    I agree with you (for choosing Sepid as a active user) and Mehran your avatar and signature are the best ones that I have seen in this forum because I love Scarface and in my opinion that is the best acting of alpacino and silent hill was one of the best games that I've played
    My exams finished today(soze deleton) and me and my friends made a deal after getting our results go and f.uck our geometry's car because he got a very very hard exam and he sold the exams questions to the Pachekhar students we will get a big revenge

Last edited by Antonio Andolini; 14-06-2008 at 21:26.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

کاربر فعال انجمن زبان
    Well, I think I have asked this something like 2000 times when I was assistant, I've sent the requests for some users, the exact day i became moderator, but unfortunately the admins are so busyyyyl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Sepide,I know what you mean by getting tired of your avatar , it's good to change it from time to time..and about the strike of others , try to go on a hunger strike for very good reasons..it's so hard by the way

Ahhhh exams, my first one is tomorrow and the rest is on Monday, Wednesday, and next Sunday..I have to finish some projects till 12nd of tir, So just wish me luck pals, I hoe to get good marks..actually I need to get good marks

Sepide I wish you luck, hope you pass them with great marks..and I wish luck for everyone who has exams

Have a nice timel

OHHHHHHHHH ...... can I ask a question?!! Do you know sb named Farah Ramezanpor? ...

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one, as you know I do hate it , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hard
    unlike me i dont have programming or something 'bout computer i just have freaking mathematics that get in my hair but at least its better than tharikhe tahlili

I agree with you (for choosing Sepid active user) and Mehran your avatar and signature are the best ones that I have seen in this forum because I love Scarface and in my opinion that is the best acting of alpacino and silent hill was one of the best games that I've played
    My sig and avatar are that great?!!! Thanks you dear Antonio (I think Antonyo is true not Antonio if you sure 'bout your user name let me know please) you have a good taste
    Do you know Al pacino said it too I mean he said scar face is his best acting
    And 'bout silent hill I heard the group that want to make number five has changed this new group isn’t Japanese !!! that makes me bad feeling

Thread Information