تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 506 از 965 اولاول ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 5,051 به 5,060 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

داره خودمونی میشه Sally Anderson's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Same here, after getting into the university I lost all my interest in studying. When I was in high school I loved mathematics, but this love vanished and I found myself a person in a middle of a way that couldn't return. I love literature, art ... but I want money as well and also I want to leave this country and I don't have any especial talent, it seems all of my dreams can't be reached simultaneously

Anyway, I don't feel any regret , I couldn't do any better
    dude, I love those who love literature. you're right, in our country literature is not considered a necessity. if you study literature you'll not get money but if you become a broker like a real estate broker you can make gobs and gobs of money.it's not fair at all
    take care

2. این کاربر از Sally Anderson بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey, wot does these pics remind you of?!l

simplicity, calmness and a sort of state of living in nowhere
    frankly i recall not much about those times and i prefer not to. the reason is my life is getting better and better day by day.i
    thanks for the pics though dear

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

friends, tell me what you think about this very short story:i

A tired old man stopped next to a charity box, then felt in his vest pocket and took out a coin. While putting the coin into the box his eyes struck the words on it, which read:" charity lengthens your lifetime" Then he changed his mind.

Cheers

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

friends, tell me what you think about this very short story:i

A tired old man stopped next to a charity box, then felt in his vest pocket and took out a coin. While putting the coin into the box his eyes struck the words on it, which read:" charity lengthens your lifetime" Then he changed his mind.

Cheers

Hi dude !
    Guess the old man was too tired to live on
    =================================
    Guys, do you believe that charity preserves you from some harm and hurt ?
    Though I haven't seen any consequence of charity, but I still believe it and often do it to somehow preserve my family...

|A|
    Last edited by علیرضا; 20-09-2009 at 21:44.

6. این کاربر از علیرضا بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    تـهران - امانیه
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Guys, do you believe that charity preserves you from some harm and hurt ?

hmmmmmmmmmm
    we do many things in life like this one (for me) without knowing what exactly it do
    some thing other do! and society know them as good deeds! then we do them often for gaining respect and gratitude

anyway helping the poor is a good deed but the way we choose to do it may have many problems and

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

frankly i recall not much about those times and i prefer not to. the reason is my life is getting better and better day by day.i
    neither do I, I don't ... I feel out of sort when I think of those days, neither do I think of future...presnetly I'm living at the moment
    but these pictures reminded me of the short life, time flies n we don't know where we are, wot we are supposed to do n stuff like that
    enough is enough....how tired a person can be

9. این کاربر از sepid12ir بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

if anyone would like to speak with me in english
    please send me a message
    thanksssssssssssssss

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey what do you think of this statement: "Take religion out of school"l
    Agreed or not? l

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey what do you think of this statement: "Take religion out of school"l
    Agreed or not? l
    i don't want to say anything but just pay attention to what do we need in this society ??? and what is the purpose of humans creation well i know some guys who haven't accepted God and they have doubt if god really exists!! by having such a big religion book in schools some of us haven't accepted god yet what would happen if we remove them ?????
    i think we must not take it out of schools but some change should be happened!!
    (_i think believing god is a obvious thing in this mankind's meditative world _)
    Good luck !!
    i think i saw this subject in VOA
    Last edited by M O B I N; 21-09-2009 at 16:23.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i don't want to say anything but just pay attention to what do we need in this society ??? and what is the purpose of humans creation well i know some guys who haven't accepted God and they have doubt if god really exists!! by having such a big religion book in schools some of us haven't accepted god yet what would happen if we remove them ?????
    i think we must not take it out of schools but some change should be happened!!
    (_i think believing god is a obvious thing in this mankind's meditative world _)
    Good luck !!
    i think i saw this subject in VOA
    First thanks for your answer! The goal is just discussing, I didn't see anything in your post but a circular reasoning! You say we must accept religion and god because it's true or obvious, what if some people have some reasons against it? They must be shut up?

Anyway, my question is "if school is a good place for these matters?"l

Thread Information