تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 501 از 965 اولاول ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 5,001 به 5,010 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

it seems alireza have a bit of exp too
    will you accept for a private classes???

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thank you]

who is experienced here??? plz come and learn us about them
    looks like Mohammad knows a lot!!but Mohammad don't you think girls wont participate in this subject??

i think this discussion is useless...cuz we dont have any girl here to struggle with boys about this...whats your ideas guys
    hehe ..I'm the girl here..and I'm like a granny to most of you

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first) , there's nothing wrong with that. That's the way girls and boys get to know each other. Enjoy your time hanging around with each other or in groups.

All in all, enjoy your life and youth

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh, oh

we've been waiting for the moderator's openion

the fatva has been sadered

from now on , as dear Archi said, everyone is not only free to talk about such a topic but also permitted to do

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first) , there's nothing wrong with that
    ?your honour, is it a must
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 05-09-2009 at 15:52.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hehe ..I'm the girl here..and I'm like a granny to most of you

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first) , there's nothing wrong with that. That's the way girls and boys get to know each other. Enjoy your time hanging around with each other or in groups.

All in all, enjoy your life and youth

I wish one day everyone to think outside his/her cage, and reach to the idea that there should not be a wall (physical or mental) between people of different gender, idea and so on

Amen
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 05-09-2009 at 19:30.

5. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

o

from now on , as dear Archi said, everyone is not only free to talk about such a topic but also permitted to do

?your honour, is it a must
    Don't get me wrong, having a relationship doesn't necessarily mean bad things.
    in 18 years you haven't got any clue about the other gender, so how do you want to study or work with them? you don't wanna talk to your classmates or your colleagues???

Everybody has his/her own idea. That's what I've learnt, at work ,at univ, with my friends. In all these places you have to know how to behave and that's not possible when you don't know others and that's where you need your experiences that you've got in your relation ship, So yes it's a must if you wanna be successful in all your relationships in future And by relationship I mean with everyone.

Nobody teaches us these things, unfortunately.So we should learn it ourselves. If you wanna keep yourself in an isolated environment just with boys, that's fine, but remember someday you have to face the unknown world of the other gender..you won't be fine with that

That's just an opinion, and personal..you can do whatever you wanna do

l

7. 4 کاربر از A r c h i بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

it seems alireza have a bit of exp too
    Guys !
    I've never been in THAT kinda relationship. 'cause that needs a lot of money and time and some other things depending on what you really want from that relationship.
    but I believe in simple-everyday relationship with opposite s.e.x as people have with with the same s.e.x.
    UNFORTUNATELY the majority of boys and girls in Iran are kept separate from each other till the age of getting in Univ(s). and when they get to know each other , it's a little late for that age ...

I'm so sorry that I live in such country. I can't talk more

in 18 years you haven't got any clue about the other gender, so how do you want to study or work with them? you don't wanna talk to your classmates or your colleagues???

Everybody has his/her own idea. That's what I've learnt, at work ,at univ, with my friends. In all these places you have to know how to behave and that's not possible when you don't know others and that's where you need your experiences that you've got in your relation ship, So yes it's a must if you wanna be successful in all your relationships in future And by relationship I mean with everyone.

Nobody teaches us these things, unfortunately.So we should learn it ourselves. If you wanna keep yourself in an isolated environment just with boys, that's fine, but remember someday you have to face the unknown world of the other gender..you won't be fine with that

l

I agree with you dear Archi-Girl .
    I wish everyone had your opinion !

anyway Sally Anderson says hi !
    do you know him ?

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

l
    I'm not against the relationship itself, as you can see, I've had relationships with you and other girls here

but it's important to see what the relationships end up

in most cases, the relationships go wrong

Scythe doesn't share the same religion and believes with us, so that's not strange of him to say that physical relationships is of no restrictions

although as far as he lives under the shelter of the Islmic republic, he ought to follow the rules in public

but we, the muslims, believe that because most relationships go wrong, and most people cannot control their emotions and instinct, they'd better not to start this kind of relationship at all

but if sb is well aware of her/himself and the one with the opposite gender s/he picked as a friend or whateve , then if he goes through the right direction and be catious enough, this kind of relationship is ok

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I wish one day everyone to think outside his/her cage, and reach to the idea that there should not be a wall (physical or mental) between people of different gender, idea and so on

Amen
    Amen
    !

do you know him ?
    yes, an Old friend of us here, how do u know him then?!
    -----
    about the current subject! prefer to keep silent
    good luck.......l

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Amen

yes, an Old friend of us here, how do u know him then?!
    -----
    about the current subject! prefer to keep silent
    good luck.......l
    How do I Know him ? are you kiddin' ?
    He's my best friend in real world
    |

===================================
    Ladies and Gentlemen pay attention for a sec please

I was thinkin' how often I use dirty words and in which occasions I swear and all of a sudden I realized that it could be a nice subject to talk about !!!

and I mean those English swears only

Really how often do you swear and usually when ?
    and which one is your favorite ?

I swear almost everyday and they're all in English
    I use them usually when something goes wrong or when someone does something stupid or repulsive
    and I'm not tellin' you what I say !!
    Last edited by علیرضا; 05-09-2009 at 21:55.

12. این کاربر از علیرضا بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

do you know him ?

sure I know him, say hi to him, why doesn't he come here any more????

l
    I'm not against the relationship itself, as you can see, I've had relationships with you and other girls here
    As we don't have the same beliefs I prefer not to go further, But Seriously Seriously (As in Grey's anatomy Tv series ) Do u consider our conversations here a relationship???? Oh my God are you kidding me???? A relationship in internet is never ever a real relationship

Anyway,. have fun dear

Ladies and Gentlemen pay attention for a sec please

I was thinkin' how often I use dirty words and in which occasions I swear and all of a sudden I realized that it could be a nice subject to talk about !!!

and I mean those English swears only

Really how often do you swear and usually when ?
    and which one is your favorite ?!!

Thanks for bringing up the next topic

which swear do you mean exactly????

1-offensive language [intransitive]-to use rude and offensive language
    2-state the truth [intransitive and transitive]-informal-to say very strongly that what you are saying is true

If you mean the first one: while I'm driving I swear a lot , People really don't know how to drive, the most frequent word I use is cow and crazy (In farsi )..I don't use more..I don't know more actually and prefer not to learn more

If you mean the second one.I usually don't swear.. But I used to swear to my parents when I did something wrong (when I was a child )l

have fun everyone

14. این کاربر از A r c h i بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information