تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 494 از 965 اولاول ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 4,931 به 4,940 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه niusha_z's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Beatlemania
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well it's been a long time since I've last been here but hello again to you all
    As for my contribution to the discussion about whether love really exists or not, I believe it does but there is no way to prove it because you can't really prove existence of abstract things such as feelings! It's not like your usual hypothesis where you gather evidence and based upon that evidence you prove something. Yeah the biology certainly plays a part in this but I don't think that is all.

I think my theory for existence of love is that if it was all hormones doing, then a lot of unattractive people would be without partners. because when you're talking biology you have strict rules and there is no exception. If an individual was programmed to release hormones or whatever when he/she met someone with certain qualities then a lot of people that lack those qualities would remain mateless. Whereas I believe there is always somebody out there for everybody (and it's not out of desperation!). Just the fact that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder proves that it's not all about hormones. Everybody has different opinions on what they find attractive or lovable.

A little something I have to add though, I think we all have an image of our ideal partner in the back of our minds somewhere buried deep down. and when we meet someone similar to that image we start having feelings for that person. In that sense I could say that love's kinda been forced upon us! but still there are so many variables that shape this image in our head that it's still a lot more complicated than to simply refer it to the hormones!

and I excluded platonic love from my argument.

I need to stop talking

2. 4 کاربر از niusha_z بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    پست ها

ok ...
    I read all of your posts!
    we have two different ideas about love in here.
    first one: love should end in marriage....and if it doesn't happen,we are acting against nature.
    second one: necessarily love shouldn't end in marriage...in other words...marriage is lust not love.

I think that love is a feeling without any reason...when you fall in love with s.o or s.th you can't distinguish that why this has happened to u...you know?
    I mean that love is s.th higher than marriage and lust and these things...you can love s.o or s.th that u can't marry..but still love is in your heart...and u feel it.
    In addition, marriage is necessary too as scythe said for man's reproduction.love is a medium for marriage but it shouldn't necessarily end in marriage,you know?

4. این کاربر از rosenegarin13 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

There is no doubt that we as humans are the cleverest kind of creatures and we can do things that actually are against of our nature, the birth control is one example of this case. So, you by loving someone and not marring with her, is a traitor to nature. But anyway, you can't say that your treatment is a different kind of sensation, it's love again but a controlled form of it

Dude I'm not in love with a 19 years old chick !
    and how do you know that person is a 'she' ?
    for example the love between mother and child. should they marry each other ? do they even think of doing it ?
    or for example the love between a master and his students that follow him.
    what about the love between us and God ? isn't God the source of love, the creator of it ? can't we love him?

Dude, marriage is not ALWAYS what's next .
    but it could fortify the connection and last it's duration between two sides in some possible cases
    Yeah there are different kinds of affections, you even can see those among animals. Animals love music, you see sometimes one animal sacrifice itself for another animal (ex. the relation between mother and child of some breeds) l
    Anyway, what are you trying to prove? Humans can exclusively love? If yes, prove it with some evidence

Thanks for your share

animals love it, or like it?
    Dude when you love someone you might quit everything you used to do everyday just to sit somewhere day dreaming about that person do animals do such thing in return of listening to music ?
    I know this feeling exists in animals too, let's not mistake it with THAT love existing in human beings.

and yeah I've heard about sacrifices the mother swallow (=a bird) makes for it's children.
    obviously mother swallow and the child don't copulate ! but have they betrayed the nature ?

My conclusion from your post and mine is that the same exact 'love' between humans is not between animals .
    and as I said marriage is not always what's next .

...I don't agree with that
    I believe love is bigger than you can allocate it to just humen
    ...I mean even animals, even pigs and even cockroaches have love
    ...but we are not in that place to understand their love
      محتوای مخفی: poem 
    چشم ها را باید شست ، جور دیگر باید دید

??agree
    I agree with you.
    but I'm just trying to convey the difference between the real forgotten love and lust between humans.

Well it's been a long time since I've last been here but hello again to you all
    As for my contribution to the discussion about whether love really exists or not, I believe it does but there is no way to prove it because you can't really prove existence of abstract things such as feelings! It's not like your usual hypothesis where you gather evidence and based upon that evidence you prove something. Yeah the biology certainly plays a part in this but I don't think that is all.

I think my theory for existence of love is that if it was all hormones doing, then a lot of unattractive people would be without partners. because when you're talking biology you have strict rules and there is no exception. If an individual was programmed to release hormones or whatever when he/she met someone with certain qualities then a lot of people that lack those qualities would remain mateless. Whereas I believe there is always somebody out there for everybody (and it's not out of desperation!). Just the fact that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder proves that it's not all about hormones. Everybody has different opinions on what they find attractive or lovable.

A little something I have to add though, I think we all have an image of our ideal partner in the back of our minds somewhere buried deep down. and when we meet someone similar to that image we start having feelings for that person. In that sense I could say that love's kinda been forced upon us! but still there are so many variables that shape this image in our head that it's still a lot more complicated than to simply refer it to the hormones!

and I excluded platonic love from my argument.

I need to stop talking
    hello there and welcome back !

Dude I'm not saying that the change in hormones is the cause of love
    I say love causes body to produce some hormones ... bla bla bla ...

let's read this page . I'm too tired to write 'em all down
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

6. 3 کاربر از علیرضا بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    محل سكونت
    Somewhere I don't belong
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Top 10 Ways to Kick Depression
    First trick:

Get out of your head and into your feet.
    The body craves movement. Exercise really works. Let's not think of it as exercise though. Nothing is gnarlier to the depressed person than imagining him/herself at the gym in ill fitting sweats, panting on the stair master while svelte athletes are bopping around in all directions.
    As Woody Allen says, 90% of success is showing up. Once we've got our walking shoes on, once we get endorphins cooking, the doldrums have less power to penetrate .

Second Trick:

Turn on music! Now!
    I recommend that my clients have an arsenal of inspiring and fun music at their fingertips.
    I have even been known to make CD's for my clients. When we're depressed, the smallest task feels overwhelming. . If I can kick-start someone's joy, then I am thrilled.

Third Trick:

Turn on the light and sit in the sun.
    Many of us work in windowless cubicles or offices, and wonder why we feel blue.
    This time of year, when the sun sets earlier, we must 's dark out in autumn and winter, get a light, get some sun, get some more sun. And if there is no sun in your world, then buy a full-spectrum light. Get one cheap on E-bay.

Fourth Trick:

Hang out with 4-leggeds. (Unless of course, you're allergic)
    Having an animal companion near can instantly release oxytocin, that magical hormone that we secrete when we fall in love, give birth, or are nursing. It releases a feeling of goodwill, or trust in the world.
    OK, so not all of all are blessed to be in love all the time, or be breast feeding, so I recommend my clients find other ways to bring on the joy chemical. Read on.

Fifth Trick:

Change your thoughts. Right now.
    We have around 60,000.00 thoughts per day. 87% of them are negative and are the same thoughts we had yesterday.
    Experiencing joy is a deliberate choice. Joy takes practice. Joy is hardcore.
    I use realistic affirmations, which, at times are posted all over my room. Notice I said realistic.
    We must remember that affirmations don't make something happen, they make something welcome.
    People tell me, "I put an affirmation up on my bedroom wall, saying:" I am ready to meet a gorgeous, successful, charming man who will adore and worship me." It's been 3 months. Where is he?" I tell them; "You have made yourself more open to meeting this human. Finding him is another story. Sorry."

Sixth Trick:

Follow a joyous lifestyle. Choose joyous entertainment.
    Find a class, a workout, anything that gets you in your body, preferably sweating a bit.

Seventh Trick:

Affirm joy with words.
    Rudyard Kipling said "I am by calling a dealer in words.. And words are by far the most powerful drug in the world". It may seem trite, but changing the way we speak can be extremely influential in changing our moods.

Eighth Trick:

Grab hold of a goal.
    Make it a do-able one. Happiness and joy come from goals. We mustn't put off our lives.

Ninth Trick:

Cultivate a relationship with the divine.
    We are whom our higher self wanted to experience.
    There is some truth to the pithy phrase: There's no aetheists in foxholes.
    Have a smidgens of faith and the world can be a gentler space..

Tenth Trick:

Choose joyous companions.
    When we are depressed, we take our bored, sluggish selves wherever we go. We need distractions. We need company. We need intimacy. It is very important to be around authentic people. We need someone who believes in us. No nay-sayers!

8. 3 کاربر از m007007 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه niusha_z's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Beatlemania
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello there and welcome back !

Dude I'm not saying that the change in hormones is the cause of love
    I say love causes body to produce some hormones ... bla bla bla ...

Hey, my post wasn't really directed at you or anyone in particular. I was just expressing my point of view. and I agree with you on this so it's all cool

10. این کاربر از niusha_z بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey, my post wasn't really directed at you or anyone in particular. I was just expressing my point of view. and I agree with you on this so it's all cool
    sorry dude

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    محل سكونت
    Politziea
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ok my last post in this topic
    it was a great fun to be with you guys
    but i have to go

n my idea about love
    who can say what love is ?
    we are human ourself n none can judge

good bye
    n i wish you bests

Mohammad

13. این کاربر از ALt3rnA بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ok my last post in this topic
    it was a great fun to be with you guys
    but i have to go

n my idea about love
    who can say what love is ?
    we are human ourself n none can judge

good bye
    n i wish you bests

Mohammad
    Dude no dude !
    we were just beginning.
    but, why ?
    anyhow, I wish you a blissful life.
    come back here sometimes ok?
    I'm gonna miss you

15. این کاربر از علیرضا بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

?? you wanna leave the forum mohammad
    ?? why?? was it anything wrong to you here
    I'll miss you

17. این کاربر از محمد88 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    تو دنیای خودم !
    پست ها

Funny how love prevents me from suicide

Why is everyone around, cruel to me ?
    Last edited by علیرضا; 25-07-2009 at 23:52.

Thread Information