نمايش نتايج 401 به 410 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

all right! no problem. the only thing i wanna add is that the american accent in this movie( the departed ) makes me crazy

Hello dear

Yeah I enjoy the accent too ( It makes me crazy in the positive way )

You have to see Brokback Mountain.
    I didn't understand even one of their sentences. They really talk with a different accent. ( Accent used by Texas people )

Anyway I'll be here soon with a pocket full of movies.

Bye

داره خودمونی میشه Sally Anderson's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello dear

Yeah I enjoy the accent too ( It makes me crazy in the positive way )

You have to see Brokback Mountain.
    I didn't understand even one of their sentences. They really talk with a different accent. ( Accent used by Texas people )

Anyway I'll be here soon with a pocket full of movies.

Bye
    I'm waiting for your movies. but have you noticed that the subtitles in such difficult movies are relatively wrong? there's no correspondence between the words and the subtitles. I wanna ask why? why're some subtitles wrong? sometimes they're absurd and ridiculous

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm waiting for your movies. but have you noticed that the subtitles in such difficult movies are relatively wrong? there's no correspondence between the words and the subtitles. I wanna ask why? why're some subtitles wrong? sometimes they're absurd and ridiculous

Hi dear

Yeah you're right. And your answer is because those who intend to translate movies think it's easy and they think they can change some words if they don't know the meaning. In one word because those who translate movies doesn't know anything about translation and movies.

Bye and Happy new year to our christian citizens.

Last edited by peyman1987; 31-12-2007 at 18:43.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi friends
    Back to the normal life, i was very busy for last 2weeks u know it was a financial opportunity,anyway i'm glad that im here again among my friends .
    these r the last minutes of year2007 ,although its not ours but wish u best wishes in new year
    Watch movies as much as u can!!
    Babyeeeeeee

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

But it seems interesting and somehow weird. Am I right?! Thank you for yr post, You wrote about it very nice in a way that I could feel it

Anyway, Thank you again
    Yes! dear sepideh you're gonna like that. the most attractive and weird thing is that, till the latest seconds of the movie who have no clue who is the murderer, and during the plot you accuse others, but after that they themselves are killed, then you get who is the criminal...............
    first time I watched it I couldn't believe that the innocent 10-year-old timmy has been committing the homicides.
    hope you enjoy
    Last edited by Sally Anderson; 01-01-2008 at 15:17.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear

Yeah you're right. And your answer is because those who intend to translate movies think it's easy and they think they can change some words if they don't know the meaning. In one word because those who translate movies doesn't know anything about translation and movies.

Bye and Happy new year to our christian citizens.

I share your sentiments

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello dear friends. Hope you be good.

Million Dollar Baby (2004)

Frankie Dunn has trained and managed some incredible fighters during a lifetime spent in the ring. The most important lesson he teaches his boxers is the one that rules life: above all, always protect yourself. In the wake of a painful estrangement from his daughter, Frankie has been unwilling to let himself get close to anyone for a very long time. His only friend, Scrap, an ex-boxer who looks after Frankie's gym, knows that beneath his gruff exterior is a man who has been seeking, for the past 25 years, the forgiveness that somehow continues to elude him. Then Maggie Fitzgerald walks into his gym...
    This movie is a masterpiece by casting of Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman
    I watched it in GEM TV on hotbird. It's one of best non-western movies of Clint Eastwood. I really enjoyed it. It's about a girl who loves boxing and goes to a famous boxing trainer (Clint Eastwood). She becomes really good but in an accident she becomes totally paralized. At the end she requests her trainer to kill her and ease her suffering. Watch it yourself and enjoy.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض aquamarine

first of all happy new year everyone and I wish a very good year for every one specially my friends in
    p30world
    and I think there will be very interesting movies in this year
    I think 28 is going to be a good year

aquamarine

today im going to itroduce a very beautyful and comedic movie
    aquamarine is a 2006 film starring jojo (shes a singer) emma roberts and sara paxton
    the movie loosely based on a childrens book on the same name by alice hoffman and
    directed bt elizabeth allen
    I think that was a really interesting movie and everyone will like it
    specially sara paxton was very good in this movie she plays aquamarine role
    Last edited by thecrow; 02-01-2008 at 12:49.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

.Hi Pals, Sorry, these days I was really busy and I couldn't post a message here. I really missed you
    Today we have snowy weather in Tehran, It's really nice. I love it

Yeah, You mention sth which was always my question, I though I make mistake and subtitles are correct but as you have written here I became sure about it. I also dun know the reason, By the way who writes these subtitles?! Iranian People or a native person?! I mean do they make it in Iran or no in America?!

Yes! dear sepideh you're gonna like that. the most attractive and weird thing is that, till the latest seconds of the movie who have no clue who is the murderer, and during the plot you accuse others, but after that they themselves are killed, then you get who is the criminal...............
    first time I watched it I couldn't believe that the innocent 10-year-old timmy has been committing the homicides.

hope you enjoy

Wow, I love these kinda movies which you can not understand who the murderer is till the last minutes of the movie. Once I talked about 88 minutes here, I dun know if you have watched it or not but it was a great movie and no one can understand who the murderer is. great movie. so I think I will also enjoy this one, So I will definitely try to find it. thank you dear

Best wishes

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello dear friends. Hope you be good.

Million Dollar Baby (2004)

This movie is a masterpiece by casting of Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman
    I watched it in GEM TV on hotbird. It's one of best non-western movies of Clint Eastwood. I really enjoyed it. It's about a girl who loves boxing and goes to a famous boxing trainer (Clint Eastwood). She becomes really good but in an accident she becomes totally paralized. At the end she requests her trainer to kill her and ease her suffering. Watch it yourself and enjoy.

?!Hey Peyman, How R U buddy? How is yr hair

Really Gem showed it. this channel shows intersing movies. Once it showed Kill Bill. Did you watch it and also "Akharo Zaman" and some other which I didn't watch. By the way I have a question, Do you know what time does Gem show movies? all the time that I watched movies on this channel was by chance. I didn't know the time of program exactly.Anyway, Thank you pal

Good Luck

Thread Information