تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 404 از 965 اولاول ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504904 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 4,031 به 4,040 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    cmd| echo tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

So what's going on here?
    Spoiling the Good opinion ? Besmirch ?

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

whats going on here??????

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2008
    محل سكونت
    Airstrip One
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello everyody .
    C. Breezy your still here and so active
    about some events in days ago ... its a path that can reach us and our people to freedom . its not so bad rather we should be happy for some actives like that .
    i wish we'll see the result in future .

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I knew it. the only place that u can freely talk about these days events , election , rallies , etc is here . These moderators delete every post even news about election . shame on them .
    They r responsible
    About that movie of the girl who died in the street , I knew it would be so sad so I muted my speakers and just skipped the whole video but still it was very sad :(
    I just wish everything finishes ,u may totally disagree with me but I wish Musavi comes and say we don't want our right , just stop killing people
    Hey there, this is a way to go we can't step back. It's better die and don't bow to these fascist thugs

Live free or die

Anyway, I think we have more peaceful options like strike (temporary work stoppage) which causes government mayhem, but it could be a risky action since if most people don't welcome that it may results in a massive failure for the participants

btw, was there anyone in the Saturday protest? It will be engraved on my mind for the rest of my life

5. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2008
    محل سكونت
    Somewhere I don't belong
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Did i unbreak the ice?

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    نقطه مرزی
    پست ها

پيش فرض

they want freedom for other countries ... Here in Iran we only must do things they say and they want
    But I'm sure they are finished ... It's the End of Ahmadi Nejad and Maybe Khameneii
    i hope so
    i hate from arabians people like felestin
    they get our money and now we see they hit our people in tehran

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello every body
    i am newcomer in this forum
    can h introduce with you?

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2009
    محل سكونت
    به تو چه آخه؟
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi again every body i love here somuch yesterday here was 401 page now its 409 page i love this place all spam lool
    pls dude dont say that we are moslem but dont worry about it they dont eat our money do u know income of oil how much was 4 years of this stealer mamut?!it was 270 thousent billion dollar was is this some?!is this weak?! just now how can tell bad words from rafsanjani and his faimly he dont know nothing he is just a mamut stealer and noob he just now how can steal people of this noob country just this!and he cheatet in the electron and now he is a stealer president now we can see people in tehran they are say why u cheat and fucking police attack them with gun of paint ball!!!!!!!!! that gun is realy bad and they use smoke
    too!

10. این کاربر از Zende بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2007
    محل سكونت
    روی mother board کامپیوترم (شیراز)
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think its better if we cut off this conversaition
    If this topic goes this way its going to be blocked and you know that we dont want this
    we continue these conversaitions in some safer places like yahoo
    because now days p30world dont risk it self to be f-i-l-t-e-r like the other sites.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2008
    محل سكونت
    U.S.I
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi again every body i love here somuch yesterday here was 401 page now its 409 page i love this place all spam lool
    pls dude dont say that we are moslem but dont worry about it they dont eat our money do u know income of oil how much was 4 years of this stealer mamut?!it was 270 thousent billion dollar was is this some?!is this weak?! just now how can tell bad words from rafsanjani and his faimly he dont know nothing he is just a mamut stealer and noob he just now how can steal people of this noob country just this!and he cheatet in the electron and now he is a stealer president now we can see people in tehran they are say why u cheat and fucking police attack them with gun of paint ball!!!!!!!!! that gun is realy bad and they use smoke
    too!
    You've Watched 90 30a30 ,Havent YOU
    Again Old Political Discussion...So Don't You Tired Of That?

Thread Information