[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 4 از 8 اولاول 12345678 آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 31 به 40 از 73

نام تاپيک: Questions Questions Questions

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thank you for your reply Arasp Kazemian. As you know I have never been to Iran before and I appreciate all the advice and the 'dose of reality!' As I mentioned in my first post here my main aim in coming to Iran is to continue my study of the Persian language. As I'm sure you know, the best way to learn a new language is to spend time in a country where that language is spoken.

As for teaching English whilst I am in Iran, this is to earn some money and also as a way to extend my period of stay in Iran. I may have forgotten to mention above that I am a qualified and English teacher with about a year of classroom experience and I have a Masters degree. Of course I do not expect to make lots of money teaching in Iran but this is not really my intention in coming.

It is quite difficult for British citizens to get visas for Iran and I have heard of people who were even refused a tourist visa! The tourist visa is only for one month and in order to extend this period, I need to either study at a recognized institute in Iran or I need a work-visa. If I am not granted this whilst I am there, I would have to leave the country after a month.

As dear Aidin mentioned, I have worked and studied in foreign countries before and I know that there will perhaps be some difficulties to be encountered. But as they say in America, 'No pay, no gain!' I wish you and your online institute all the best Arasp. I was slightly surprised to hear about it, do many Iranians have the internet at home ? What is the price of ADSL in Iran? Are you based in Iran Arasp?

Thank you once again for the information and encouragement Babak and Aidin. I looked forward to meeting you when I arrive. (If I am granted a visa! Fingers crossed!)

Huzayfa
    Dear friend,

So if you have made your decision I can only welcome you.
    Yes, it is wise to get a tourist visa here and then go for the work visa to extend it.

But are you going to learn persian only with communicating with Iranian? It’s a bit tough job, I guess.
    I recommend you to register in some persian language training courses as well. I guess you can find them in Iran. (you might be able to study persian in university too, but I am not expert on this issue so I don’t give you any guidance.)

I understand it is hard to get visa for Iran. These are all the results of the unrest in the region and the different sanctions and embargos against Iranian nations.

Yes, we are located in Tehran And we offer our service to all Iranians. It is very interesting that many Iranians are joining our online institute from very far cities in Iran, like Zabol and chabahar in the south-east province and other small villages. However we are just at the beginning and we are growing very fast. We have a native American teacher in our institute. And since you are an experienced teacher too, we can use you for those people who are seeking to learn the British accent. (of course if you are interested to collaborate with our institute) I can even pay you even when you are in the UK. J

The cost of ADSL connections depends on the speed of the connections and other types limitations. It varies from $13-$14 a month to $50-$60 a month and even more if you wish to have a dedicated bandwidth.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Anathema&sin's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    ...Right Here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    It seems that I am late.Dear Arasp answers all the questions.ok
    Dear Arasp: I think you are right.there are many shortcoming in the Iran`s English language teaching.
    I do apologize .I am sorry if I said something wrong.
    Now I`m going to check your site.it seems interesting.
    Sincerely yours

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Arasp: Thank you for your reply and kind offer of working with your institute. I certainly would be very interested in meeting you and seeing your institute when I come to Iran. I can see why the online format could be very beneficial in a massive country like Iran where it is hard to have traditional institutes throughout the country.

Do you teach other language apart from English? Since you are based in Iran, how about offering Persian classes for foreigners who would like to learn Persian. Many Westerners are interested in the rich cultural history of the Persians and I'm sure if you advertise well you will find potential customers. Just a suggestion.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Arasp: Thank you for your reply and kind offer of working with your institute. I certainly would be very interested in meeting you and seeing your institute when I come to Iran. I can see why the online format could be very beneficial in a massive country like Iran where it is hard to have traditional institutes throughout the country.

Do you teach other language apart from English? Since you are based in Iran, how about offering Persian classes for foreigners who would like to learn Persian. Many Westerners are interested in the rich cultural history of the Persians and I'm sure if you advertise well you will find potential customers. Just a suggestion.
    Hi again and thanks for you kind email. Well, currently we teach only English and currently Iran is our target market. We have not yet decided to teach other lanauges but your suggestion for teaching persian for foreigners is very nice. I will make it into consideration but maybe when we gain more reputation

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hellooo! Earth to Hozy
    What does this mean?l
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

Long time no see!l

Where are you now?l

How is everything going?l

Have you gathered your things and packed your suitcases?l

Wish you best of lucks

Last edited by mir@; 07-11-2007 at 13:04.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey Amir

I'm well thanks, how are you?

Yes I have confirmed my travel arrangements and I will be arriving in Tehran on Monday the 12th of November Inshallah

I need to start packing soon..

How's the weather in Iran at the moment? When does the winter start?

I can't wait to come!

H

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey Amir

I'm well thanks, how are you?

Yes I have confirmed my travel arrangements and I will be arriving in Tehran on Monday the 12th of November Inshallah

I need to start packing soon..

How's the weather in Iran at the moment? When does the winter start?

I can't wait to come!

H
    Hi .... Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm ... we should speak in Persian from now on ... l

Really? .... I should broadcast it as a Breaking News

Monday? 4 days later? surprising

Yes.... pack as soon as possible ... don't forget the pouch which should be hanged from your neck and inside your shirt containing your money .... it is vital...I mean it... Joking aside

Weather is very good ... Not hot not cold ... a moderate nice weather ... but it is going to get cold ... don't leave beyond your warm clothes

I can't wait to come!
    And when you arrive, you can't wait to come back l

Bring enough money ... as mush as possible ! Don't count on any kind of E-banking in Iran at all. We are completely isolated from the world of alive humans!!l

Most importantly, as I said before ... consider every one a charlatan ... even one who pretends that he/she wants to help you ... even your best Iranian friend ... Try your best to take care of your money ... if it goes away, it never comes back ...

Have a good trip buddy

See you in Tehran!!l

Good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Khayali Mamnun Aghaye Amir for the advice

hehe, you really don't have a very good opinion of you fellow countrymen, do you?

They can't ALL be that bad can they? Why do you think people are like this?

But thank you, it (almost) always pays to be cautious..

Oh and the expression 'earth to X' I think was first used during the early space missions when NASA would start the message with 'earth to Apollo 13' etc.. We use in every day speech for people that are far away/we havent spoken to them for a while or when someone is a bit dreamy!

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Kite I wanted to welcome you to Iran in advance.

And dear Amin I don't think, Iranian people are that much bad.
    I love them very much.
    In Iran it's impossible to see an old person standing in the bus or subway.
    It's impossible that something happens to someone and noone helps him.
    It's impossible for you to have a problem and your friends don't help you.
    All of Iranian people cry when they see a mother who has lost her children,
    All of them help people who are really in trouble.

Ofcourse every country in the world has some bad people but you can't say that all of them are the same.

However I think it will be better if we be a little more gracefull about our people.

And I wish dear Kite enjoy his stay in Iran.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hiiiii dear Hufayze(hope that I've written it right )
    or as @mir said, salaaaaam
    How's everything going on?You are packing..to come here, Hope to see u soon and hope you have a safe flight

Just pay attention to what @mir has said, as Told before, it's better to be safe than sorry
    and about the banks, I know you can receive and send money to other countries, but it takes time, you should have a special bank account here and then transfer money.

Anyway, Hope you have a great time herel

Thread Information