نمايش نتايج 21 به 30 از 2484

نام تاپيک: Just Speak In English_Topic: No topic

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2007
    محل سكونت
    Birmingham - England
    پست ها

sorry vahed as a friend I just want to correct couple of things here if you don't mind
    dear misagh
    thanks you for your good idea and i hope you will be helpful in this topic so you are welcome hear!
    this is what you have sent me, and I want to change some stuff here.
    dear misagh
    thank you for your good idea and I hope you will be helpfull in this topic. You are welcome here
    just couple of dectation problems but its really good. and thanks for your warm greetings.
    Cheers mate = thank you my friend

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks dear misagh! you are right.
    but i think there aren't any important problems ha? just i forget a "L" in my word ...these are speaking problems!
    I am really happy.. you know! i enjoy speaking English & i want here (this forum) for that

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey gays (sorry & lady's) please start speaking

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه nasambros's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    Mashad
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Best topic ever in p30world

thanx friends

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shahrzad2006's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi friends
    today or i'd better say one hour from now i'll be delivering my lecture on racism ,i promise to put the text
    here but i ganna go now
    bye

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi
    do you ever read Harry Potter books? if yes , which port of book was interesting for you?

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

12 Harry Potter Books

I love harry potter books specially harry potter and the half-blood prince my best port is this:

Harry looked at him, startled; the idea that anything as normal as a wedding could still exist seemed incredible and yet wonderful.

'Yeah, we shouldn't miss that,' he said finally.

His hand closed automatically around the fake Horcrux, but in spite of everything, in spite of the dark and twisting path he saw stretching ahead for himself, in spite of the final meet­ing with Voldemort he knew must come, whether in a month, in a year, or in ten, he felt his heart lift at the thought that there was still one last golden day of peace left to enjoy with Ron and Hermione.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi
    do you ever read Harry Potter books? if yes , which port of book was interesting for you?
    I've never read Harry Potter books. By the way, I watched Harry Potter 3 (I'm not sure) and after 30 first minutes i was bored, and I didn't watch the rest.

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

4 Dear Amintnt

I've never read Harry Potter books. By the way, I watched Harry Potter 3 (I'm not sure) and after 30 first minutes i was bored, and I didn't watch the rest.
    If you want to Enjoy harry potter films i say its better that you watch the Number 4 film "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
    and see this page please : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shahrzad2006's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi again buddies
    well i know i promised to write the text of my lecture but i change my mind because it 's a bit too long and i don't have enough time(because of the exams) .is there any one who has read the book" torrents of spring" ,if yes please tell me what is it about.
    thanks

Thread Information