نام تاپيک: listening workshop

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I somehow dare not to post my transcript, but let's take it easy ,even though it's full of misunderstandings

This is not a distinct threat, it's a present danger, the rate of infection is increasing fastest among women and children, largely unknown a decade ago, AIDS is the third leading killer of young adult Americans today, but it won't be third for long, because unlike other diseases, this one travels, adolescents don't give each other cancer or a heart disease because they believe they are in love, but HIV is different and we have helped it long. we have killed each other with our ignorance , our prejudice and our silence. we may take refuge in our stereotypes, that we can not high there long, because HIV asks only one thing of those in a tax , are you human? , and this is the right question , are you human?
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 29-06-2008 at 18:43.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey

Thanks kindly for your thorough transcription. It's really an honor to work here with professionals such as yourself
    I guess here my infinite weak point emerges; Lack of accuracy in listening.
    I will put my next transcription soon...and no cheats I promise!!

Regards: Dianella

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey

Thanks kindly for your thorough transcription. It's really an honor to work here with professionals such as yourself
    I guess here my infinite weak point emerges; Lack of accuracy in listening.
    Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Regards: Dianella

Dear Dianella

it seems ,we are always posting at the same time

take a look at the previous page

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Dianella

it seems ,we are always posting at the same time

take a look at the previous page
    Hey

Yeah sure...
    I edited my last post.
    Here is my transcription of the third part:

This is not a distinct threat, it is a present danger. The raid of infection is increasing fastest among women and children . largely unknown a decade ago, AIDS is the third leading killer of young adult Americans today. But it won't be third for long because unlike other diseases this one travels ....... don't give each other cancer or heart disease because they believe they are in love but HIV is different and we have helped it along . We have killed each other with our ignorance, our prejudice and our silence .We may take refugee in our stereo types but we cannot hide there long because HIV asks only one thing of those it attacks: are you human? and this is the right question; Are you Human?
    i
    I am not sure about what I heard in the blank so I left it that way.

All the Best

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

a great topic
    in the context of an election year, I ask you, here, in this great hall, or listening in the quiet of yr home
    to recognize that AIDS virus is not a political creature, it is not cared whether you are democratic or republican, it is not asked whether you are black or white, male or female, gay or straight, young or old. Tonight I represent an AIDS community whose members have been reluctantly drafted from every segment of American society. the --- n white n a mother. I am one with the black infant struggling with tubs in the Philadelphia hospital. though ---- female ----- this disease in marriage n enjoy the warm support of my family. I am one with the lonely gay man sheltering a flickering candle from the cold wind of his families rejection

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh, come on, I missed it, I thought you are still working on the second part, may I want you to put audio files every two days not every day, so that I can follow all of 'em

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey

Yeah sure...
    I edited my last post.
    Here is my transcription of the third part:

This is not a distinct threat, it is a present danger. The raid of infection is increasing fastest among women and children . largely unknown a decade ago, AIDS is the third leading killer of young adult Americans today. But it won't be third for long because unlike other diseases this one travels ....... don't give each other cancer or heart disease because they believe they are in love but HIV is different and we have helped it along . We have killed each other with our ignorance, our prejudice and our silence .We may take refugee in our stereo types but we cannot hide there long because HIV asks only one thing of those it attacks: are you human? and this is the right question; Are you Human?
    i
    I am not sure about what I heard in the blank so I left it that way.

All the Best
    you've done it mostly so far pal. and it doesn't look there is any place to tallk about it. I have to post the same transcript which you typed!!! any way I add the missing part .... this one travels. at least it don't (doesn't) give each other.....1

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

there have been 26 posts out of 258 visits!!!!!!!!come on guys.... what's wrong??? any way dear Mohammad I'm eager to continue with your useful topics. wait for ur new post

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

there have been 26 posts out of 258 visits!!!!!!!!come on guys.... what's wrong??? any way dear Mohammad I'm eager to continue with your useful topics. wait for ur new post

That's exactly What I mentioned earlier

I don't know whether they don't want to progress or they don't dare to post their transcription

I waited a day to have more transcriptions , following Dear Sepid's suggestion

soon the next part will be presented

by the way it's kind of you dear AABB to consider this topic this useful

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

you know what? I remember a friend of mine told me P30 world has a very good English team which is noted for the forum! but know I think most of things including this section is following my signature!!!any way I hope p30world comes back again in his powerful days cuz I'm just warming up and looking for a hot spot.hope we all make it

Thread Information