تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2006
    محل سكونت
    کره زمین
    پست ها

پيش فرض بازي شاهزاده ايراني براي v3x

يه بازي توپ و پيشرفته مخصوص v3x .
    توصيه ميكنم حتما دانلود و نصبش كنيد.

اينم لينكش : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2006
    محل سكونت
    کره زمین
    پست ها

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    Sin City
    پست ها

پيش فرض همه توضیحات موتوکس در باره v3x

Questions and Answers

Please read before starting a new thread.

Remember the V3x is fairly new and unexplored. This is a work in progress and will be updated accordingly.

1. What is firmware? MP? Flash? Flex? Bootloader?

Firmware is essentially a Monster Pack (MP). Contains a Flash and a Flex.
    Flash is essentially the operating system of the phone (like WinXP).
    Flex is essentially the software loaded on the phone (like MS Office, Quicken).
    <don’t get too carried away with my analogy>
    Bootloader is most like the BIOS of your PC ..gives basics of what goes where prior to booting into the OS. The bootloader DOES NOT REQUIRE AN UPGRADE in most cases.

2. What software do I use to mod my phone?

There are several options, MCK and LeaderGL Flex Editor for file management, etc.
    LeaderGL is my choice as it has several options for easy changes. However, some have reported that it converts file attributes without notice-only an issue if you master reset.
    Also NOTE: LeaderGL usually requires RSD Lite or similar to be open at the same time in order to connect to your phone.

RSD Lite 2.3 or higher for and flashing, flexing, monster packs or firmware upgrades.

3. Mobile phone tools doesn’t see my phone?

a. Disconnect phone and run Live Update until you receive a message “no updates available”. Turn phone off and remove and re-seat battery on phone.
    b. Close MPT-Turn on and plug phone in to USB. Open Device Manage. Click on Modems. Locate “Motorola USB modem” Click update driver ..then advanced. Navigate to c:/program files/mobile phone tools/inf/win2k XP USB (default location) and get drivers from here.
    c. Disconnect phone and open MPT. Wait for connection wizard and then follow screen prompts.
    MISC: Try another USB port if needed. Visit [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and look at their support forum.

4. How do I upload games to my phone?

There are several methods. Basically, use the mobile phone tools file explorer. Navigate to the root of the trans flash card. Create folder “kjava” and copy the .jar file to that new folder. Open phone and go to games then install. The phone should see the new file and ask to install.

5. Where do I get software for my phone? MPT, MCK, RSD Lite, or MMS?

a. Visit this site: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Note that not all are compatible with the V3x!!!

b. Mobile Phone Tools: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Buy it or make sure it didn’t come with your phone-look for a CD in the box.
    c. * Keep in mind that links to the programs that are considered as "warez", such as mPT, PST, MSS, RSD Lite, etc are not allowed to be posted. Use Google. End of story!

6. What are the correct MMS/WAP/Internet setting by provider?

Pretty much all of them are here: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Also, visit [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Select your country and see if there are “operator settings” or “web setup” options posted. Motorola has several selections. LOOK!

7. How to fix the Phone Subsidy Lock Error?
    - Open up your system files with LeaderGL flex editor "resource explorer"
    - Locate the file /a/mobile/system/secure_pds_init
    - Then delete it and restart the phone
    - Restart the phone. The error message should be gone

8. Can I flash my locked phone? / Will an unlocked monster pack unlock my phone?
    Locked simply means: The phone is locked to the service provider. Has nothing to do with anything else. They don’t want you to buy their phone and switch next month to another provider. Plain and simple. Monster packs / reflash / flex – NONE will unlock your phone. It can only be unlocked by the service provider or a company that provides that service.

9. What seems do I need to mod?

OK ..this will be updated in the future. For now, there is NO seem map for the V3x.
    That said, many – NOT ALL – seem mods work for the V3x as they do for the V3. Visit [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and read.

10. How do I change the outer LCD to a custom cl.gif?

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: TIDDLES

READ this thread for the downloadable seem: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Upload your desired 96x80 cl.gif, using the program of your choice, to /a/mobile (not /a/mobile/system).
    Open LeaderGL FlexEditor and go to Struments -> Seem Explorer. (Or use another seem editor you like).
    Download the following seems from the phone and save them to files as backups: 004a_0001, 0061_0001, 0062_0001.
    Download the modified 0061_0001.seem from this page.
    Load the seem you downloaded into LeaderGL, then save it to the phone as seems 0061_0001 and 0062_0001.
    Now load seem 004a_0001 from the phone, and find offset 27. Set the value to 00 (i.e. uncheck all the bits -
    you should find that bit 1 is checked when you first download it). Save it back to the phone.
    Now restart the phone. If the flip was already open, don't expect the image to change when it comes back to
    life - you need to close and open it again

اینم لینکش :
    [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    Sin City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

و باز هم یه لینک توپ دیگه واسه اونایی که زیبایی v3x رو ترجیه دادن :

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    محل سكونت
    Sin City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

و اینم یه دونه اشانتیون واسه دوستداران این گوشی زیبا :

آموزش قطعه قطعه کردن v3x:

و یه آموزش واسه پرسونالایز کردن گوشی:
    Last edited by amertad2000; 24-08-2006 at 02:18.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2006
    محل سكونت
    کره زمین
    پست ها

پيش فرض

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط amertad2000
    و اینم یه دونه اشانتیون واسه دوستداران این گوشی زیبا :

آموزش قطعه قطعه کردن v3x:

و یه آموزش واسه پرسونالایز کردن گوشی:
    من اين دو تا رو قبلا دانلود كردم واقعا جالب هستن ولي به شرطي كه آدم جرات كنه اين گوشي رو اينجوري تيكه پاره كنه.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

دستت درد نكنه ننه جون
    الهي پير شي جوون
    ننه به قربونت بره
    بازم راهنمايي كن مارو

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    Neverland
    پست ها

پيش فرض

من یک v3i دارم که دوربینش نظرم رو جلب نکرده و بدتر فلش نداره ولی در کل گوشی بدی نیست آیا ارزش داره با v3x عوضش کنم؟

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه سهراب مموتی's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض ممنون

بازیهایی که گذاشتی رو دانلود کردم ولی نتونستم رو گوشیم نسب کنم. در واقع من v3i دارم و جديدا گرفتمش و اصلا بلد نيستم بايد چه كار كنم. اگه ممكنه به من بگيد كه بايد نرم افزار رو چه جوري روي اين گوشي نسب كرد؟

Thread Information