[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 15 از 190 اولاول ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 141 به 150 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

It's a good idea, talking about series. But there is a problem, I myself never watch series. Even now I just watch Halgheye Sabz. But I ask all members here, If they agree we can talk about it
    Well then..you know what I Meant from TV series was not Like you said..we can talk about English Or American Tv series and use its experesions here as we so or at lest we can talk about them.But It was just a suggestion...talking about Films Is also Enough for have some thing to say here..
    About Butterfly Effect, Was it a movie?! On our channels or ...?! Unfortunately I haven't watched it
    Yeah
    Thats a film..a eveyr beautifull film Which talks about Chaoutic Theory,,You can Watch it..alot of philosophical View Adopted from this Film..and i Think it can interests you..
    Thanks again

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi my dear friends

Welcome to this topic linhu

The idea of talking about foreign TV series is not a bad idea but I myself doesn't watch them much. H've watched just the series which have been broadcasted from Iran's TV or other sattelite channels. So it will be difficult for me to participate in this discussion.

Let's introduce another movie as today's chef's special delivery

The Magdalene Sisters

A thoroughly mind provoking film about 3 young women whom, under tragic circumstances see themselves cast away to a 19th-Centrian Magdalene Laudry home for supposedly 'fallen' women. Here, the women endure agonizing punishment and a long, harsh working system which leaves them physically drained and mentally challenged. As the girls bond together, it soon becomes clear that the only way out of the Magdalene convent is to escape, but with twisted Sister Bridget running the wing, any chances seem limited...

It's an interesting movie specially for ladies.
    Hope you enjoy watching it.

Love you all

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well then..you know what I Meant from TV series was not Like you said..we can talk about English Or American Tv series and use its experesions here as we so or at lest we can talk about them.But It was just a suggestion...talking about Films Is also Enough for have some thing to say here..

Yeah
    Thats a film..a eveyr beautifull film Which talks about Chaoutic Theory,,You can Watch it..alot of philosophical View Adopted from this Film..and i Think it can interests you..

Thanks again
    It was a great suggestion but I think this topic is not good enough for such a great idea, Why don't you star a new topic?!

It's interesting, Exactly tonight at 11:30 MBC2 is going to show The Butterfly Effect, If I don't sleep I'll definitly watch it.

Last edited by sepid12ir; 17-11-2007 at 22:28.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi my dear friends

Welcome to this topic linhu

The idea of talking about foreign TV series is not a bad idea but I myself doesn't watch them much. H've watched just the series which have been broadcasted from Iran's TV or other sattelite channels. So it will be difficult for me to participate in this discussion.

Let's introduce another movie as today's chef's special delivery

The Magdalene Sisters

A thoroughly mind provoking film about 3 young women whom, under tragic circumstances see themselves cast away to a 19th-Centrian Magdalene Laudry home for supposedly 'fallen' women. Here, the women endure agonizing punishment and a long, harsh working system which leaves them physically drained and mentally challenged. As the girls bond together, it soon becomes clear that the only way out of the Magdalene convent is to escape, but with twisted Sister Bridget running the wing, any chances seem limited...

It's an interesting movie specially for ladies.
    Hope you enjoy watching it.

Love you all
    How R U Peyman?!

Tnx for inturducing such a movie, I mean a movie which is about women, It seems interesting

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi friends
    Yesterday i watched "Evan Almighty" movie. u know i didnt enjoy this comedy ,not too bad but in my
    opinion that was disappointing So my Grade to this movie -C.

read some fact about this movie from YahooMovies!
    Newly elected to Congress, the polished, preening newscaster, Evan Baxter, is the next one anointed by God to accomplish a
    holy mission--walking in the footsteps of Bruce Almighty. Evan leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban
    northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God appears and mysteriously commands him to build
    an ark. But his befuddled family just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto
    something of Biblical proportions.

Production Status: Released

Logline: A self-obsessed congressman learns the value of helping others when he is told by God to build an ark to prepare
    for a flood.

Genres: Comedy, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Politics/Religion and Sequel

Running Time: 90 min.

Release Date: June 22nd, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG for mild rude humor and some peril.

Distributors: Universal Pictures, Universal Pictures International

Production Co.: Shady Acres Entertainment, Relativity Media, Birnbaum/Barber Productions, Original Film, Spyglass
    Entertainment Holdings, LLC

Studios: Universal Pictures, Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group

U.S. Box Office: $100,289,690

Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California USA
    Virginia USA
    Washington DC USA

Produced in: United States
    ----------------------
    although there r so many different idea 'bout choosin' n watchin' movies i wannnnna know if there 's anyone
    here loves this movie with reasons!!?.
    ---------------------
    one guy was talking 'bout tv series , i 'm not much into tv series cant deny maybe there were tv series that i followed
    mostly broadcasted by IRIB. i think one of the comedy tv series is "Friends" but i havent watched more than 2 or 3
    episodes cuz i didnt like this type of comedy u know there r just words (in my opinion) mostly in a limited place they
    often want to make u laugh in a way that its not interesting for other than americans or i should say other than whom live in
    U.S (maybe u r not agree). u know like "charkhone" i think its not funny for whom dont live among these ppl & dun feel
    what they mean in deep. i dun wanna say that for example "charkhone" is great comedy i just told for no misunderstanding .
    i think here its better to talk 'bout movies not just ur favorites but all u watched or u will & help each other to choose
    best movies although i myself think all movies should be watched but believe me it helps.
    --------------------
    If ur interested to know more 'bout 9/11 event i recommand u to watch "United93" .its about 4planes that were supposed
    to crash in U.S .2planes were supposed to crash into world trade center twin tower that happened ,one into pentagon also
    happened and one (united airline Fl#93) that was supposed to carsh into white house .the story is happening in the last plane
    although simoltaneously u will see what is going on in other planes. but theres something 'bout this and most of hollywood
    movies that i dun like and that is the policy of U.S that they in force want to put something in ur minds and make us think in
    way of they like to ,u have seen many samples like in "300" ,or in this film or other ,that want to show a face of musilms that
    is not true and so manythings i dun like to mention .beside these things at the end of this movies u will read some facts about
    9/11 that its interesting .not bad movie at least worthy for one time.

sorry for possible wrong dictations & sentences if exist. never like to read it again.

take care all
    babyeeeeeeeeeeeee

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

How R U Peyman?!

Tnx for inturducing such a movie, I mean a movie which is about women, It seems interesting

Hi I'm fine. What about you???

Yeah I like these kinds of movies. In some cases they are really interesting. I'll be introducing another one tonight. Hope you enjoy it. And one more questionT do you watch all of these movies???

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi friends
    Yesterday i watched "Evan Almighty" movie. u know i didnt enjoy this comedy ,not too bad but in my
    opinion that was disappointing So my Grade to this movie -C.

read some fact about this movie from YahooMovies!
    Newly elected to Congress, the polished, preening newscaster, Evan Baxter, is the next one anointed by God to accomplish a
    holy mission--walking in the footsteps of Bruce Almighty. Evan leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban
    northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God appears and mysteriously commands him to build
    an ark. But his befuddled family just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto
    something of Biblical proportions.

Production Status: Released

Logline: A self-obsessed congressman learns the value of helping others when he is told by God to build an ark to prepare
    for a flood.

Genres: Comedy, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Politics/Religion and Sequel

Running Time: 90 min.

Release Date: June 22nd, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG for mild rude humor and some peril.

Distributors: Universal Pictures, Universal Pictures International

Production Co.: Shady Acres Entertainment, Relativity Media, Birnbaum/Barber Productions, Original Film, Spyglass
    Entertainment Holdings, LLC

Studios: Universal Pictures, Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group

U.S. Box Office: $100,289,690

Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California USA
    Virginia USA
    Washington DC USA

Produced in: United States
    ----------------------
    although there r so many different idea 'bout choosin' n watchin' movies i wannnnna know if there 's anyone
    here loves this movie with reasons!!?.
    ---------------------
    one guy was talking 'bout tv series , i 'm not much into tv series cant deny maybe there were tv series that i followed
    mostly broadcasted by IRIB. i think one of the comedy tv series is "Friends" but i havent watched more than 2 or 3
    episodes cuz i didnt like this type of comedy u know there r just words (in my opinion) mostly in a limited place they
    often want to make u laugh in a way that its not interesting for other than americans or i should say other than whom live in
    U.S (maybe u r not agree). u know like "charkhone" i think its not funny for whom dont live among these ppl & dun feel
    what they mean in deep. i dun wanna say that for example "charkhone" is great comedy i just told for no misunderstanding .
    i think here its better to talk 'bout movies not just ur favorites but all u watched or u will & help each other to choose
    best movies although i myself think all movies should be watched but believe me it helps.
    --------------------
    If ur interested to know more 'bout 9/11 event i recommand u to watch "United93" .its about 4planes that were supposed
    to crash in U.S .2planes were supposed to crash into world trade center twin tower that happened ,one into pentagon also
    happened and one (united airline Fl#93) that was supposed to carsh into white house .the story is happening in the last plane
    although simoltaneously u will see what is going on in other planes. but theres something 'bout this and most of hollywood
    movies that i dun like and that is the policy of U.S that they in force want to put something in ur minds and make us think in
    way of they like to ,u have seen many samples like in "300" ,or in this film or other ,that want to show a face of musilms that
    is not true and so manythings i dun like to mention .beside these things at the end of this movies u will read some facts about
    9/11 that its interesting .not bad movie at least worthy for one time.

sorry for possible wrong dictations & sentences if exist. never like to read it again.

take care all
    babyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Ali
    Yeah you're right. This movie was supposed to be as interesting as Bruce Almighty in which Jim Carrey had a great cast. But it turned to be a boring movie instead.
    This is the second time that movies which try to be like Jim Carrey's movies become one of worst movies in the world. The first on was Dumb and Dumber 2.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Tonight there will be another feminine movie.

Girl, Interrupted

Susanna is rushed to the hospital. Afterwards she discusses this with a psychiatrist. She had been having some delusions. She had also been having an affair with the husband of her parents' friend. The doctor suggests that combining a bottle of aspirin and a bottle of vodka was a suicide attempt. This she denies. He recommends a short period of rest at Claymoore. Claymoore is a private mental hospital full of noisy, crazy people. Georgina is a pathological liar. Polly has been badly scarred by fire. Daisy won't eat in the presence of other people. Lisa is a sociopath, the biggest exasperation for the staff - like Nurse Valerie - and the biggest influence on the other girls in the hospital. Lisa has a history of escapes, so gaining access to personal medical files is not a problem... Susanna's boyfriend Toby is concerned that she seems too comfortable living with her institutionalized friends

This one is interesting like the last one. Specially with casting of Anjellina Jolie it will become a nice movie. Hope you enjoy watching it.

Love you all

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

The idea of talking about foreign TV series is not a bad idea but I myself doesn't watch them much. H've watched just the series which have been broadcasted from Iran's TV or other sattelite
    channels. So it will be difficult for me to participate in this discussion
    Well..you are right..Then lets keep talking about Movies.
    It's interesting, Exactly tonight at 11:30 MBC2 is going to show The Butterfly Effect, If I don't sleep I'll definitly watch it.
    Of course It is..Let me say you some thing Interesting..This Film has two version..In both version most of the scenes Are the same Exceptsome of them Which Ends movie in different ways..
    Enjoy it then.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well..you are right..Then lets keep talking about Movies.

Of course It is..Let me say you some thing Interesting..This Film has two version..In both version most of the scenes Are the same Exceptsome of them Which Ends movie in different ways..

Enjoy it then.
    Don't kill me but I felt asleep last night, I just could watch about 20 minutes of The Butterfly Effect

Thread Information