نام تاپيک: Writing & Editing & Tips

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خیلی ممنون
    من دیشب این پست رو توی تاپیک ترجمه زدم دیدم غیب شده اومدم به ناظر انجمن پیغام بدم که غیرفعال بود
    هرچی گشتم این پست رو پیدا نکردم همونو گذاشتم توی سایتم. الان درستش میکنم.
    نه به خودم امیدوار شدم گفتم الان از نصف متن ایراد میگیرن

بازم ممنون

سلام دوست من.

بله شما پسستون رو در بخش ترجمه داده بودین. و البته ما مسائل ویرایش متن و رفع ایرادات رو اینجا انجام میدیم.

به همین دلیل منتقلش کردیم به این بخش.

با تشکر..

2. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    این دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    I want to know how i can improve my writing. Does writing from text books and memorizing their text help to improve my writing?
    Do you have any suggestion?
    Thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    I want to know how i can improve my writing. Does writing from text books and memorizing their text help to improve my writing?
    Thanks
    ? hey, what do you mean by improving your writing ? you mean you got problems at dictation of words
    if so, you should devote more time to reading books , particularly story books
    beside that you should do the exercises at the end of each lesson, and you should be fine

5. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه federrer's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    Virtual World
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello freinds,
    I'v got a sentence, but I'm not sure that is correct

I usually like find unique gift for my father

?? what's about?? arrangement is true

Last edited by federrer; 30-09-2012 at 09:05.

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello freinds,

you only missed a " to" anda " a" in your sentence

: try this

"I usually like to find a unique gift for my father"

Last edited by A M ! N; 30-09-2012 at 22:33.

8. 4 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

English | Active member godfather_mk's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    مشهد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow, I liked it, i mean i liked the story

yr eng is truly good, just need to be more careful on the tenses,

i found some tenses in past 'n some in present, n that was a lit bit confusing,

she was handicap: she was handicapped

always used: she always uses

she was going to: she goes to

she even can't went: she can't go >> use present tense of the verbs, after modal verbs

she moved out and establish: established

employee: employees

this is the true story of my former colleague. she was handicap in her both legs, she can't walk even by stick and she always used her wheelchair for commuting to her work place. despite her severe disability, she was going to work every day at 8:00 until 19:00. she even can't went to the bathroom because of her circumstances. can you imagine that! but she is a woman with strong conviction. she is so determined in her work. after 5 years working for a well known firm. she moved out and establish her own firm. right now her business is so lucrative and she has 5 employee. for me she is the BEST paragon of absolute determination. and always adore her.
    I just flourish that passage! so please read it and give me your opinion

This is the true story of my former colleague. she is crippled. she can't walk even with a cane and she always used her wheelchair for commuting to her work place. Despite her severe disability, she was going to work every day at 8:00 and She couldn't even go to the bathroom because of her condition. Can you imagine that! But she is a woman with strong convictions. She is so determined in her work, that, after five years working for a well-known firm, she moved out and established her own firm. Right now her business is very lucrative and she has five employees. For me she is a paragon of absolute determination. And I always will adore her.

English | Active member godfather_mk's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    مشهد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I just flourish that passage! so please read it and give me your opinion

This is the true story of my former colleague. she is crippled. she can't walk even with a cane and she always used her wheelchair for commuting to her work place. Despite her severe disability, she was going to work every day at 8:00 and She couldn't even go to the bathroom because of her condition. Can you imagine that! But she is a woman with strong convictions. She is so determined in her work, that, after five years working for a well-known firm, she moved out and established her own firm. Right now her business is very lucrative and she has five employees. For me she is a paragon of absolute determination. And I always will adore her.
    come on guy's
    im waiting for your sage opinion'.
    and by the way, Can i use condition instead of circumstances in the passage above?
    i don't know why, but i guess circumstances is wrong in that passage.
    i'm getting bewildered.
    please put some light on my question.

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2012
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi
    Thanks
    hi
    learn grammar only

12. این کاربر از soltanfarid2 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2012
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello freinds,

hi
    you always or sometime like

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

come on guy's
    im waiting for your sage opinion'.
    and by the way, Can i use condition instead of circumstances in the passage above?
    i don't know why, but i guess circumstances is wrong in that passage.
    i'm getting bewildered.
    please put some light on my question.

This is the true story of my former colleague. she is crippled. she can't walk even with a cane and she always used her wheelchair for commuting to her work place. Despite her severe disability, she was going to work every day at 8:00 and She couldn't even go to the bathroom because of her condition. Can you imagine that! But she is a woman with strong convictions. She is so determined in her work, that, after five years working for a well-known firm, she moved out and established her own firm. Right now her business is very lucrative and she has five employees. For me she is a paragon of absolute determination. And I always will adore her

This is a true story about my former colleague. she is handicapped. she can't even walk using a cane but she has always been using her wheelchair for commuting to her workplace. Despite her severe disability, she has been going to work every day at 8:00 . She couldn't even Take a shower due to her poor condition. Can you imagine that! But she is a woman of iron will. She worked for a well-known firm for five years but She was so determined in her work that she could establish her own firm afterwards

At the moment her business is very lucrative and she has five employees. To me she is a paragon of absolute determination. And I will always adore her

15. 2 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Thread Information