نام تاپيک: Audio books & Media Downloads

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

How To Talk So Kids Can Learn: At Home And In School

ISBN: 0743544749|Author: Adele Faber; Elaine Mazlish|Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
    Publication Date: 2005-07-18|AUDIO|85mb

You can stop fighting with your children!Here is the bestselling audiobook that will give you the know-how you need to be more effective with your children -- and more supportive of yourself. Enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world, the down-to-earth, respectful approach of Faber and Mazlish makes relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding. Their methods of communication offer innovative ways to solve common problems

Files : 4
    Format : MP3
    Duration : 94 Min
    Bit Rate : 128 KBPS
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Shakespeare by Peter Ackroyd (Audio Book)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Read By Simon Vance

Publisher's Summary:
    In a magnificent feat of re-creating sixteenth-century London and Stratford, best-selling biographer and novelist Peter Ackroyd brings William Shakespeare to life in the manner of a contemporary rather than a biographer. Following his magisterial and ingenious re-creations of the lives of Chaucer, Dickens, T. S. Eliot, William Blake, and Sir Thomas More, Ackroyd delivers his crowning achievement with this definitive and imaginative biographical masterpiece.
    Thousands of books have been written about the playwright, but none has borne Ackroyd's unique and accessible stamp. His method is to position the playwright in the context of his world, exploring everything from Stratford's humble town to its fields of wildflowers; discerning influences on the plays from unexpected quarters; and entering London with the playwright as modern theatre, as we know it, is just beginning to emerge.

Writing as though we are observing Shakespeare and his circle of friends, patrons, managers, and fellow actors and writers, Ackroyd is able to see Shakespeare's genius from within, so we feel that Ackroyd the writer merges with Shakespeare the writer, the poet, the man; and thus with great sympathy and clarity we experience the way in which Shakespeare worked.

Shakespeare: The Biography is quite unlike other more analytic biographies that have been written. Rather, Peter Ackroyd has used his skill, his extraordinary knowledge, and his historical intuition to craft this major full-scale book on one of the most towering figures of the English language.

total : 16 CD's
    Bit Rate :56kbps -
    Over 19 Hours listening time
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Rich Dad's Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Give your Child a Financial Head Start
    Description:

Give your child a financial head start by awakening your child’s love of learning to be financially free. Imagine the affect you can have on their lives when they start early. Rich Dad’s Rich Kid Smart Kid is designed to help you give your child the same inspiring and practical financial knowledge that Robert Kiyosaki’s rich dad gave him.

Download: Audio Book
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

"On October 30th, 1938, the United States experienced
    mass hysteria--most pronounced on the east coast in
    New York and New Jersey--in response to a radio broadcast
    put on by Orson Welles and his Mercury Theater On
    The Air. The public reaction has prompted decades
    of research into mass hysteria, been used as a model
    by the military around the world to design information
    warfare against enemy troops and civilian populace,
    and used as the most compelling reason to protect the
    public from the knowledge of the presence of aliens
    on Earth." (sic)
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Richard Bandler - Deep Reflection - Audio Book
    This multi-vocal nlp induction by Richard Bandler uses hemispheric competition and whole brain resonance with music, and the best of NLP technologies to create a unique chance to move through stress without feeling it or confronting it, but rather converting past stressful times into new opportunities to flow into new behaviors and feelings you will enjoy.
    :: Information About the File ::
    - Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3, 44100Hz, stereo, 128Kbps
    - Language: English
    - Length: 46:37 min
    - Size: 66 MB
    - Size in Rapidshare: 65.95 MB

DOWNLOAD:
    کد:
    Enjoy and dont forget to say thanks...

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2007
    پست ها

6 Wow!

Wow!
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx guysssssssssssssssssssss
    this is a fabulous collection of audiobooks!
    I'm so happy and grateful for finding some of them, i feel like i've won the lottery!

a special thank u to @mir , i was looking for the harry potter / jim dale audio books for some time now, and also i can't wait to listen to the "Secret" , the Oprah Show interview was so intresting! ( by the way I checked ur profile, if ur info is correct , we share the same birthdate (not the same year though) I knew pisces are nice people )
    and thanx Reza1969 for making this topic in the forum and sharing so many books...

I'm sending a big bundle of positive energy ur way guys!
    hope soon sb will surprize u and make u as happy as u just made me!

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi................ One of the most popular and famous softwares that everyone knows of today is "Tell Me More"........ l
    A brief description about this software:l

Tell me More English 1+2+3

Learn English with TELL ME MORE, THE international standard for language learning software:
    • Over 5 million satisfied users worldwide.
    • Global Leading organizations have placed their trust in TELL ME MORE: The U.S. State Department, the U.S. Government, the FBI, the Canadian Federal Government, EDS, BMW, Carnival Cruise Lines, Mercedes, Telefonica...
    • Used everyday in more than 10,000 Academic Institutions.

By the way three versions of this software is released and u can download them here:l
    کد:
    ِGood Luck l

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    محل سكونت
    Iran
    پست ها

پيش فرض Speak English Like an American .. Book & Audio

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Speak English Like an American

What's the secret to speaking English better? It's mastery of those tricky idioms and phrases that are so common in English. And learning these idioms and phrases will not only help you speak better, it'll help you understand Americans better. In this course, you'll join an American family as they go about their day-to-day lives. Along the way, you will master over 300 of today's most common English idioms and expressions!
    Discover why thousands of students from around the world are turning to Speak English Like an American to improve their everyday English skills...these bestselling book & CD sets are a fun and effective way to improve your English! Ideal for both self-study and classroom use.

Author : Amy Gillett
    Published by : Language Success Press
    Year : 2004
    Language: English

Book : PDF | 5 Mb | 175 Pages

Download : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Audio : Mp3 | 15 Mb | 25 Tracks |96 kbps

Download : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

enjoy !

Abbas

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    محل سكونت
    Iran
    پست ها

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    محل سكونت
    Iran
    پست ها

پيش فرض Word by Word Picture Dictionary /The Best Picture Dictionary

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

PDF | 126 Pages |Year 1994 | 32.9 Mb | English | Written by: Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss

: Book Description

A companion to the best-selling Word by Word Picture Dictionary, this workbook is filled with activities for beginning learners of English as a Second Language. Covers a wide range of topics, including clothing, home, transportation, and more. Beginning-level ESL learners.

: Download Link

Thread Information