تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 103 از 965 اولاول ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,021 به 1,030 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think u should use "by" bcuz u r using the passive form

-----------
    I can't understand why u feel compassion for others' loss, every day 40'000 men and women die, why u don't feel the same for those? why u don't feel sympathy for those who die starving in Africa?
    u see?, there are so many reasons for crying, but take it easy n don't fear The reaper
    I couldn't find it, I mean "shock"...I'm waiting for others to say the correct answer
    yeah, you are somehow right, but when you know s.b it may be shocking n different for you
    I always think about death n the people who die but when I heard it about Khosro Shakibaei, it was sorta shocking cuz I did not even know that he was sick n I still can not believe it
    I dun know whether or not you can catch what I mean but anyway, he is not here anymore
    may rest in peace

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Look,The boss said that God bless him is not correct

and you should say Rest In Peace (RIP)Savvy?

well in English is that phrase which basicly is mixed with christian belifs and RIP is more Islamic but in my idea both are the same

by the way , who is the boss???1

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well in English is that phrase which basicly is mixed with christian belifs and RIP is more Islamic but in my idea both are the same

by the way , who is the boss???1
    I completely agree with u cuz i used God bless him in my previous post

But Archi-girl(The boss) said my phrase was incorrect and cuz of ban fearing!!!!!!!!!!! i confirmed its post

P.S:i refuse being a monotone man

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I couldn't find it, I mean "shock"...I'm waiting for others to say the correct answer
    yeah, you are somehow right, but when you know s.b it may be shocking n different for you
    I always think about death n the people who die but when I heard it about Khosro Shakibaei, it was sorta shocking cuz I did not even know that he was sick n I still can not believe it
    I dun know whether or not you can catch what I mean but anyway, he is not here anymore
    may rest in peace
    I didn't take your point but
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    کد:
    but I think it's true to say "I shocked by ...
    anyway I'm not sure

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

no it's not persian..I learned this expression in English forums and when some one dies look at English websites..they use RIP a lot..more that a lotl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

You are right, we don't use the phrase 'God bless him' for when someone dies in English. We do use the phrase 'Bless him' a lot (especially in British English) but it isnt used for death..

Yes we do use RIP often, but there are many other phrases we use too like 'May God rest his soul', or 'May God have mercy on his soul' or other phrases which I can't think of at the moment!

کاربر فعال انجمن تلویزیون و رادیو shahab_f's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Rest In Peace (RIP)

P.s. for saying condolences for death of somebody, we don't say God bless him...We should use RIP which means Rest In Peace ( khoda biamorzatesh)
    l

You are right, we don't use the phrase 'God bless him' for when someone dies in English. We do use the phrase 'Bless him' a lot (especially in British English) but it isnt used for death..

Yes we do use RIP often, but there are many other phrases we use too like 'May God rest his soul', or 'May God have mercy on his soul' or other phrases which I can't think of at the moment!
    Thx , I didn't know that,Is anyone going to go to his funeral?

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well i didn't know that either
    and what 'bout "heaven bless him"?!do you use it when somebody dies?!s

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well i didn't know that either
    and what 'bout "heaven bless him"?!do you use it when somebody dies?!s
    I think u can't
    It seems that everyone persists in using "blessed words"

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

wow, everybody is in total silence in here
    where are you...AABB, dun you have any more beautiful photos? undoubtedly you are one of the best photograpahers among us n others, where r u?l
    by the way, Bahraam, thaanx, I also searched, I was shocked by the very bad news
    thaank you pall

Thread Information