PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe ( داستان - زبان انگلیسی )

***Spring***
03-02-2007, 16:22
Robinson Crusoe

Daniel Defoe

حجم : 1 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] nter.com%2FPDF%2FPDF_eBook%2FRobinson_Crusoe.pdf)

***Spring***
20-08-2007, 02:40
Robinson Crusoe

Daniel Defoe

I WAS born in the year 1632, in the city of York, of a good family, though not of that country, my father being a foreigner of Bremen, who settled first at Hull. He got a good estate by merchandise, and leaving off his trade, lived afterwards at York, from whence he had married my mother, whose relations were named Robinson, a very good family in that country, and from whom I was called Robinson Kreutznaer; but, by the usual corruption of words in England, we are now called - nay we call ourselves and write our name - Crusoe; and so my companions always called me

حجم : 1.4 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

***Spring***
15-11-2008, 16:09
Robinson Crusoe

Daniel Defoe

I WAS born in the year 1632, in the city of York, of a good family, though not of that country, my father being a foreigner of Bremen, who settled first at Hull. He got a good estate by merchandise, and leaving off his trade, lived afterwards at York, from whence he had married my mother, whose relations were named Robinson, a very good family in that country, and from whom I was called Robinson Kreutznaer; but, by the usual corruption of words in England, we are now called - nay we call ourselves and write our name - Crusoe; and so my companions always called me.

حجم : 1.4 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

***Spring***
15-11-2008, 16:19
Robinson Crusoe

Daniel Defoe

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Robinson Crusoe by Defoe, Daniel
Penguin Classict | ISBN | 1719 | PDF | 1,1 MB | 248 Pages

This book was written in 1719 and it was inspired by a true story of a man (Alexander Selkirk) who was rescued after having spent 3 years on a Pacific Island in 1709. The book is written in the first person as a diary of the life of Robinson Crusoe. The language and phrasing can be a little odd at times because it is a very old book but I do not think it is too difficult to understand. It was the fist "shipwreck and rescue" type of book and many others were written later on the same theme.

I did not like the book as much as I thought I would. It is very moralistic and preaching in the beginning, going on about how these bad things would not have happened if he had been a dutiful son and listened to his father and about how much he regrets the folly of his ways etc and it was a bit boring. Once he is on the island it does improve but it was still not as exciting as I had imagined it would be. There are good bits - the details about how he builds his camp and manages to survive are good and the bits with the cannibals are a bit sickening but fascinating.

Another thing that I did not like was the slavery. This was written in a time when black people were not treated well and his attitude to the islander Friday is offensive these days. It makes you disgusted with Robinson Crusoe; the way he enjoys Friday almost worshipping him and the way he immediately gives so much of the work to Friday and tries to force him to change his faith. Even the name Friday seems to indicate how little he thought of this man; he could not even give him a proper name - just named him after the day on which he found him!

I guess it is a good book to read because it makes you think about these things and it is a record of the history of Daniel Defoe's society. It is also basically a good story but as I said a few passages get a bit boring. I do not think that Defoe was a great writer though - good but not great - not like Charles Dickens, J K Rowling or Tolkien.

حجم : 1.1 مگابایت

keb
15-07-2010, 13:45
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

کتاب کامل رابینسون کروزو اثر دانیل دفو به زبان انگلیسی و فرمت mp3

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

ashkan1360
13-01-2011, 20:00
چند پست اول لینک دانلود ندارن یا من نمیبینمشون ؟

***Spring***
14-01-2011, 01:06
چند پست اول لینک دانلود ندارن یا من نمیبینمشون ؟

سلام ...

سه لینک بترتیب ...

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

مرورگر شما قابلیت نمایش لینکهای به شکل خاص ( هایپر لینک ویژه ) رو ندارد ...
میتونید از Internet Explorer استفاده بفرمایید ...