PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Brain Twisters, Riddles & Puzzles

love-to-learn
11-01-2007, 10:46
Hi Everybody,

Here let's post the puzzles, riddles and brain twisters and see who is the first to get the answer.

Voila the first one:

A man was found murdered one Sunday morning.
His wife immediately called the police.
The police questioned the wife and staff and was given these alibis:

The Wife said she was in bed reading a book.
The Cook claimed she was making breakfast.
The Gardener claimed he was planting seeds.
The Maid claimed she was getting the mail.
The Butler claimed he was polishing the silver.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?l

amintnt
11-01-2007, 12:36
Well,it's so clear. the maid is the killer.

Reason: First of all we should notice sth! we all know everyone on the Internet uses google to search the web! So obviously dear love-to-learn had found this puzzle on other websites! And due to my intelligence I copied one of the clues given, pasted in google search field! There's too many websites that have written the answer! NOW CLAP FOR ME :D

And here is one of the answers for this challengig puzzle! :l

It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail. There is no mail on Sunday!

, ex me:blush:

amintnt
12-01-2007, 01:28
hi, here is a picture. try to find the clues that are given on the right side of crime scene. it's really fun. it's not easy:happy:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

amintnt
16-01-2007, 18:33
Hi friends. No one here is interested in puzzles? Or maybe my puzzle wasn't intersting enough? Anyway, Here is the solved puzzle I
already gave.
Good Luck

amintnt
17-01-2007, 23:25
Hi again. I thought this puzzle wasn't very interesting, but one of my friends said he could find all the clues! he's really clever! Because he's my friend:cool:.

And here is another puzzle. At first, I wanted to change the location but I thought the last puzzle was too easy!:D,and now I come up with some new clues that are difficult to find but in the same location. Look at the original scene and try to find these clues: Pear, Pitcher, Spoon, Two apples, Toy house, Seal press, Hourglass and three teddy bears! These clues all R suggested by the game and some of them R as easy to find as ABC! In order to make it harder, I suggest some clues of mine to find! here r them: Two horses, bicycle, Anchor and Saxophone! Saxophone is easy to find. Among all the clues, there R some of them u shoud centeralize on! The pear may be a little hard to find, look exact to find the Pitcher! Hourglass is the most difficult one among suggested clues. But anchor and bicycle and one of the horses are REALLY too difficult! I think no one would find at them! let's see who's the cleverest here. If someone could find all the clues, I'll send him a good present!(In his dreams:D).
Soon I will put the answer. and then I will give a new crime scene.
If u like this game, U can download it completely from [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , search the phrase "Mystery Case Files Huntsville".
Don't waste too much time on this location! In some levels of this game, U have just 13 minutes to seek 5 different locations(nearly 40 clues to be found!) and after u found all the clues u should complete a puzzle!

GoOoD LuCk

amintnt
21-01-2007, 01:23
Hi! I'm sure no one had a look at my last post:happy:. Never mind. here is the answer:

love-to-learn
21-01-2007, 08:50
Oh dear, don't be that pessimist. I did have a look and found all but the Anchor, bicycle and also the second horse; and to be honest I still can't identify any horses on top left of the picture :sad:

It's interesting, keep it up

amintnt
21-01-2007, 16:21
[LEFT]

Oh dear, don't be that pessimist. I did have a look and found all but the Anchor, bicycle and also the second horse; and to be honest I still can't identify any horses on top left of the picture :sad:

It's interesting, keep it up

Hi dear love-to-learn :D. No, as i said before, the anchor, the horse and the bicycle are hard to find! I'm sorry, I made a mistake in the answer. If u look exact, U can see three horse words. The one on top of left side is wrong. I forgot to remove it. I'm sorry, :D . by the way, how much time did u spend on it? it's really funny! my friend that likes this puzzle never answer my msgS:D.

amintnt
22-01-2007, 00:36
Hi dear love to learn. Here is another location. By the way, I asked my friend about last clues. He said he got stuck on the anchor, second horse and bicycle! just like U! this one is really easy. the clues are suggested by the game and also they're really easy to find. i will give my own clues that r more difficult after this one. enjoy my dear friend :D:

love-to-learn
22-01-2007, 09:45
Here you are :) . This one was really as a duck soup

amintnt
22-01-2007, 14:19
Here you are . This one was really as a duck soup
Well, I know. It was so easy. U didn't answer me, how mcuh time does it take to find all the clues? I will give u another one, But a hard one:).l

amintnt
22-01-2007, 15:59
Hi dears. Here is another location. This one is more harder. Try to find the clues on the right side of

picture: The flaming eye(almost easy), Level(easy),Drum(easy), Screwdriver(almost easy), Tie(almost easy), Piler(easy), Frying pan(easy), spigot(really easy!).
These r suggested clues by myself:
The sun(The hardest one)
Two dragons(one of dragons is really hard to find)
Fish(almost easy)
Clothes Iron(almost easy)
Flash Light(easy)
Three hearts(easy)
Clock(alsmost easy)
thanks dear love to learn for putting the answer.

love-to-learn
25-01-2007, 10:03
I don't know why the picture is not displayed in my system! Is there anything wrong with the picture? or the problem is with my system?

love-to-learn
25-01-2007, 12:45
Good aftertnoon,

Now I have the picture and here is the answer
Am I right about the Dragon on the car? :happy: and the Flaming eye?

The sun was between the first ones I found :cool: ,see I could find not one but two!! and there were 3 clocks.

Aha, before you ask me again I should say it took me about 30- 40 minutes or something to find them all.

amintnt
25-01-2007, 16:43
Hi dear love-to-learn! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .I really don't know wt to say [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . But let's look more careful! Do u think u could've found all the clues this easy? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . No, most of them r wrong! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] what is the similarity between a spider on a tire and a sun! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . Ok, I say which ones r wrong, and give u another chance.
Now the picture is loaded. My friend who likes this puzzle corrected the picture address. and i didn't know abt two other clocks! the green clock was my intention! That is not the dragon on the car![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . I remember i could never find the sun! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and i used the hints to find it. Which sun did u find the first? The spider( [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) or the sun in the picture? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . I got my answer(how much it takes u to find all the clues!) before i read ur answer [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] .l Ur so clever!

The items which were found wrong:l
The third heart!(where is the heart!??)l
The flaming eye!l
The secong dragon.l
The flash light(this is a lightbulb which u've found!)l

Other members aren't here????? l

love-to-learn
13-02-2007, 23:18
Dear Amintnt,
I'm finally back to this topic after a gap.

To my eye, the spider really looks like a childish drawing of the sun. Doesn't it?
And about the flaming eye I should say I was not quite sure which meaning of this word you meant :tongue:

Now I've found some more. Am I right about the heart and the dragon? I could find nothingelse that looks more like a heart and dragon :rolleye: :rolleye:

I hope you don't piss me off again ;) ;)

amintnt
15-02-2007, 02:47
Dear Amintnt,
I'm finally back to this topic after a gap.

To my eye, the spider really looks like a childish drawing of the sun. Doesn't it?
And about the flaming eye I should say I was not quite sure which meaning of this word you meant :tongue:

Now I've found some more. Am I right about the heart and the dragon? I could find nothingelse that looks more like a heart and dragon :rolleye: :rolleye:

I hope you don't piss me off again ;) ;)

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

what can I say? Really perfect! But..... Again may I ask wt's the similarity between a dragon and a frog?????? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I'm kidding.... Ur so clever.........All the clues are found correctly but the Dragon! Really thanks for ur answers.... :happy: l
Now maybe u should deal with some new hard puzzles! :happy: l
here is the answer: l

Again.... Thank u for putting ur time on solving these puzzles..... Good Night!l

love-to-learn
15-02-2007, 07:39
Hi again,

I can't make it out! Does it really look like a dragon?? I don't think so :blink: :blink: l

Thanks anyway and waiting for the next :rolleye:l

husainjan
16-02-2007, 10:24
hi and have a nice time. I am new to p30world forum
I have a brain twister for you it is so easy but I like to write it

I + opposite of W + initial of ICE + twice the letter b 4 T + 3/4 of X + (1-1) + topless O

love-to-learn
16-02-2007, 23:12
hi and have a nice time. I am new to p30world forum
I have a brain twister for you it is so easy but I like to write it

I + opposite of W + initial of ICE + twice the letter b 4 T + 3/4 of X + (1-1) + topless O

Hi

The answer is more than easy,I can say; here it is:

I miss you

amintnt
17-02-2007, 15:04
Hi

The answer is more than easy,I can say; here it is:

I miss you

Hi dear Love-to-learn
U've answered this before! In SMS section.... and this is also a SMS, which someone already sent me :happy:..l

love-to-learn
17-02-2007, 19:19
Hi dear Love-to-learn
U've answered this before! In SMS section.... and this is also a SMS, which someone already sent me :happy:..l

Hi,

Good, I see that you have a trace of all my posts; no matter when they have been posted ;) :laughing: :laughing:

love-to-learn
17-02-2007, 19:37
Sorry it was a duplicate:rolleye:

amintnt
24-02-2007, 20:30
Ok, I'm here again!
I've prepaired a new crime scene:cool: .... but I will put it a bit later..... Now I have some brain twisters ..... They're translated by myself.... So if it wasn't clear enough, tell me to put its persian:blush: .... I'll be happy to have my translations corrected.....Thanks:happy: l

--------------------------------

Look at this picture:l
Can u change the first row in the same order as the second row by just moving one glass of Cafe?l

U fall from a six meter ladder but u don't hurt! How is it possible?l

----------------------------

Look at this picture:

It's a rabid dog... He monitors all ur movements....He's tied to a tree..... Ur ball is thrown there..... How can u give ur ball back without any hurt?l

---------------------------------

How can u throw a ball so that the ball comes back toward u! Nothing touches the ball and the ball doesn't tocuh anything!... How is it possible?l

Look at this picture:

Move one cricket to make a square!l

------------------------------------

There's a switch in ur bedroom....The switch is far from ur bed..... How can u turn the light off with that switch and jump on ur bed before the room gets dark!l

---------------------------------------

Can u add 5 straight lines to these six following lines and reach nine? (6+5=9!)l

General Help: The answers may not be wt u think! But they're also correct!

I'm sorry if they're not very funny..... :rolleye: :rolleye: l

Wainting for ur answers..... l

Good Luck :happy:l

love-to-learn
03-03-2007, 21:40
Can u change the first row in the same order as the second row by just moving one glass of Cafe?l

Good Luck :happy:l

Did you mean just displacing number 2 and 5? :blink: l

I'm thinking about the other puzzles. It's better to call them brain teasers of course

amintnt
03-03-2007, 22:17
Did you mean just displacing number 2 and 5? :blink: l

I'm thinking about the other puzzles. It's better to call them brain teasers of course

Read the question carefully! By just moving one glass........:laughing: l

It's better to call them brain teasers of course
are u joking??? :blink: :blink: l

love-to-learn
03-03-2007, 23:31
Read the question carefully! By just moving one glass........:laughing: l

I think the problem is the way you are trying to say the puzzle :tongue: Anyway

are u joking??? :blink: :blink:

No I'm damn serious :tongue: :tongue: :laughing:l

amintnt
04-03-2007, 01:37
I think the problem is the way you are trying to say the puzzle
Ok! I will put its persian too:sad: l But no difference! Its persian is as good as my translation:tongue: :tongue: l

amintnt
18-03-2007, 04:58
Hi again! Sorry I forgot to put their persian! Here are the answers! They're a little silly, but as i said they're right!l

Answer
take the glass number 2 and pure it in the glass number 5 then put it back where it was! U moved one glass and the orders are the same!l

U fall from a six meter ladder but u don't hurt! How is it possible?l

Answer
U r on the first step of the ladder! l
----------------------------

Look at this picture:

It's a rabid dog... He monitors all ur movements....He's tied to a tree..... Ur ball is thrown there..... How can u give ur ball back without any hurt?l

Answer:
U know the dog monitors all ur movements..... So u can turn around the tree and the dog follows u...... Continue turning aroud the tree till the rope becomes shorter so that the dog cannot reach the ball! Then go and take ur ball!
---------------------------------

How can u throw a ball so that the ball comes back toward u! Nothing touches the ball and the ball doesn't tocuh anything!... How is it possible?l

Threw it up to the air! Nothing touches the ball and the ball doesn't touch anything but it comes back toward u!

Look at this picture:

Move one cricket to make a square!l
Answer

------------------------------------

There's a switch in ur bedroom....The switch is far from ur bed..... How can u turn the light off with that switch and jump on ur bed before the room gets dark!l
Answer
Switch does nothing here! Turn the light off before the night! Then go to ur bed! So before the room gets dark, ur in ur bed!

Can u add 5 straight lines to these six following lines and reach nine? (6+5=9!)l

Answer:l

:46: :46: :46:
Good Luck:20: l

amintnt
10-04-2007, 15:05
Hi again! I just found some riddles in a site!........ But if your gonna answer these questions do not try to find the answers on the internet just as I did for the first post :biggrin: :happy:l

Which month has 28 days?l

What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?l

What 11-letter English word does everyone pronounce incorrectly?l

How could a cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay two days, and ride out again on Friday? l

If you drop a yellow hat into the red sea, what does it become?l

What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?l

Waiting for your answers! Good Luck :happy::happy:l

love-to-learn
11-04-2007, 00:30
Hi again! I just found some riddles in a site!........ But if your gonna answer these questions do not try to find the answers on the internet just as I did for the first post :biggrin: :happy:l

Which month has 28 days?l

What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?l

What 11-letter English word does everyone pronounce incorrectly?l

How could a cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay two days, and ride out again on Friday? l

If you drop a yellow hat into the red sea, what does it become?l

What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?l

Waiting for your answers! Good Luck :happy::happy:l

Hi

Quite easy this time! It was far from you :18: :5:l

1- Feburary has exactly 28 days, but all the months of the year have at least 28 days.

2- Mom

3- incorrectly

4- The name of the horse is Friday

5- Wet

6- A jeweler sells watches but a jailer watches cells

Good luck :11:l

amintnt
11-04-2007, 00:52
Hi

Quite easy this time! It was far from you :18: :5:l

1- Feburary has exactly 28 days, but all the months of the year have at least 28 days.

2- Mom

3- incorrectly

4- The name of the horse is Friday

5- Wet

6- A jeweler sells watches but a jailer watches cells

Good luck :11:l

Are u sure u did it by urself? :happy:l

love-to-learn
11-04-2007, 13:07
Are u sure u did it by urself? :happy:l

I didn't want to say! But as you are asking I should say that my 5-year-old niece did them all :46: :10:l

Good luck my friend

amintnt
11-04-2007, 14:36
I didn't want to say! But as you are asking I should say that my 5-year-old niece did them all :46: :10:l

Good luck my friend

:eh::eh::eh:

So ur 5-years-old niece did them all:46: .............l

Next time I'll show u..... [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
:laughing:l

amintnt
17-07-2007, 02:07
Hi detective love-to-learn:3: :16:

What's up? :happy: After several months I'm back with a new puzzle!

There has been another robbery in this area. . . We need your experience to solve this case :laughing:

Here's the crime scene. . . . I hope other members will take part in solving this case :27:

Try to find the clues given on right side of the picture. . . . .

And also try to find:

Saw

Pigeon

Good Luck

6- A jeweler sells watches but a jailer watches cellsBy the way, I read this one in Headway Upper-Intermediate book :happy: :tongue:. . . . Does your five-year-old niece study this book?:laughing:l

love-to-learn
24-07-2007, 13:17
Hi dear Amin,

I'm back here with the answer :20: sorry for being a bit late :5:l

I just couldn't find the SAW and I'm not sure about the second SOCCER BALL.

Bye :8:

l

amintnt
24-07-2007, 13:43
Hi dear Love-to-learn

Really great detective....... But some of the answers are not correct........ And of course that's not your fault......... The items in the picture are not shown clearly........ Thank you for participating...........l

Well done :happy:l

Again............ Thank you :)l

love-to-learn
24-07-2007, 14:05
Hi again,

You are very kind today. What's wrong with you? :46:

To be honest, I didn't know what a LAVA LAMP is exactly and the TACK was really hard to find :19:

I still cannot identify any SAW where you have marked!:41:l

Thanks anyway and good luck :11:

amintnt
24-07-2007, 15:31
You are very kind today. What's wrong with you?I'm always kind, but not to every one :38:l

To be honest, I didn't know what a LAVA LAMP is exactlyI was going to tell you where it is located as I knew you'd wrongly find it! But you didn't agree :happy:l

I still cannot identify any SAW where you have marked![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] the feather is not there......... The saw is right behind the feather......Look at here:l

Can you identify it now? I'm not at home now........ I have another picture of this location in which the feather has been removed........I'll put it there as soon as I get home :happy:......... By the way, is there anything wrong with your eyes? :tongue:l

Do I still look to be kind? :38:l