PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Just Speak In English_Topic: No topic

صفحه ها : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Vahed
07-01-2007, 15:42
Hi buddies..! So my dear friends, listen! Just speak in English! Everything that you want, everything but in English. It isn't so hard, huh?! You can Ask your questions, Answer others' questions, Make new subjects for speaking and post Your own ideas about subjects and also you can Correct others' mistakes! Here is a place forImproving your English skills!you can learn and teach! speak about the new events...!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]*The main rules of JSIE (Just Speak In English) topic up to now (December 7, 2007) :
1- Just Speak In English!
2- Just post your useful and pertinent comments!
3- Write in normal font, size, and murky color!
4- Don't make others (new members-amateur members- or other users) despondent!
5- Please Don't speak about Iran's diplomacy,Special religion and also Iranian politicians!
6- Corrections should be right,true and without any kind of mistakes.
7- Try to thrive in English near Posting and having fun here.
*for example your 500th post here should have less mistakes than your 1th one!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]*Statistics (Up to now - December 7, 2007) :
Reviews: 36,000# ...... Posts: 2,075# ...... Number of Pages: 208#

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]*Active members during this 10 month (that we started this topic):
VAHED(700) Diana(200) Parnyan(130) Cris(145) Shahrzad(70)
MARIO(65) Hezaro-Yekshab(60) Archi-Girl(65) Alone-In-Hell(36)
Yazz(55) Sam-mjm(35) Kevin-Rad(37) Sise(28) Babak110(25)
Sepid12ir(25) AminTnt(25) Mohammad.Clergyman(25) Azita61(25)
Mehraria(23) Snowy-Winter(20) Syanor(17) Pegah(17) Behzadshams(16)
Golden111(15) Just Plain Marjan(14) Mansoor(14) ali80(16) Graphmax(18)
Piishii(14) Im Not Perfect(13) Behnam karami(11) Nasambros(11) Mr.K2(15)
Petros(32) Bmoqimi(9) Shalineh(13) P3yman_xL(7) Zhone(7) Sally Anderson(12)
Becareful(6) Srh124(5) Sohreh(5) C0rd3r(6) Misagh-uk(5) thecrow(10)
Behroooz(6) Reza1969(4) Ara(4) Amir(4) Minizoro(4) maghzae-motefaker(6)
Shahab_f(4) sohrab_poet(4) rastakhiz_tatu(4) Master(4) delta_for3(4) Alireza(6)
maxoud(4) adamhesaby(4) Iron(3) Metalzadeh(3) Paker(3) Sina818(3) nakhoda_abbas(3)
amirlboy(3) peyman1987(3) saaana(3) niusha_z(3) Virgil(3) AMIR BAIRAMY(3) noorellah(3)
virtualtrinity(3) Mehran NZ(3) alone_s(2) number_23(2) vegas(2) and 10s more...

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]*Some of our best subjects for discussing:
Dreams ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / War ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Love ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Funny Questions ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Having a trip ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Petrol ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) /
Favorite movie ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / VOA news ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Video Games ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Light And Dark ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) / Iran ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

P.S: The name of JSIE topic change every week to our new subject!
For example it changes in this way:Just Speak In English_Topic: Internet

.:J.S.I.E Team:.

Vahed
07-01-2007, 15:44
I am an Iranian ....

Oo, I am not a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent in a
desert and camels are not our way of transportation.
I speak Farsi, not Arabic.
Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers are NOT strippers.
anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in
mind that it was Persians who gave you, your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? hah?! We also call it Football like every one
in the world (except American!).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun
(female) for its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a
flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong people, but still the best part of
The Middle East .

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Allow me to introduce myself:
I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN! & My love is IRAN! "Forever"
.................................................. .................Vahed .

peyman1987
08-01-2007, 08:03
Thanks dear vahed
But I think someone has to tell us these things . We have lost ourselves and our origin.

justmp3
08-01-2007, 08:37
it was so amazing man ;)

alone_s
08-01-2007, 18:25
I realy love speak english .I join you.thanks for this tapic

Reza1969
09-01-2007, 00:58
Hi..! so my friends listen just speak English! every thing that you want! every thing but in English. it isn't very hard ha? thanks

Oh, let me touch the wood! At last I could find someone else here who insists on speaking in English! Way to go, buddy;)

srh124
09-01-2007, 22:35
so, what next? i mean what to do?

mir@
09-01-2007, 23:38
Hi folks, (I'm the son of the navel of New York;) )
Which one is correct?
None of them was my friend.
None of them were my friend.
Best Regards

Reza1969
10-01-2007, 00:20
Hi folks, (I'm the son of the navel of New York;) )
Which one is correct?
None of them was my friend.
None of them were my friend.
Best Regards

Hi

As a matter of fact, both of them are right.

None of can be followed by a plural noun or an uncountable noun

None of these diets worked.
None of the money was missing.

Neither of is followed by a plural noun

Neither of the rooms was free.

After the plural noun, you can use a plural or singular verb. You should use a singular verb in formal writing

None of us care OR cares what happens to him.
None of us is able to escape the consequences of our actions.

Vahed
10-01-2007, 11:14
i am really interested! thank you for your attention.you are welcome to this topic and i will be happy if you join us.

Vahed
10-01-2007, 11:23
Oh, let me touch the wood! At last I could find someone else here who insists on speaking in English! Way to go, buddy;)

Dear Reza! you was the best factory of this forums ! i am great to use your idea

shahrzad2006
13-01-2007, 11:59
dear vahed
it's great that you try to remind us to speak english but tell us do you have any special plan?
cheers

Vahed
13-01-2007, 12:03
hi! hey gays i wrote about New York please read it and say your idea about that! thanks

Vahed
13-01-2007, 12:04
In The Name Of God
New York

New York is America’s largest city. Many people call it the heart of America. Its skyline is known everywhere in the world. Broadway and Times Square have been seen by more visitors to America than any other place in the country. New York’s Broadway is the theater capital of the nation. Its dramas, comedies, musicals, and reviews are seen all over the world Radio City Music Hall, with its famous shows and chorus line, is one of the city's most popular attractions. Millions of people are fascinated every night by Manhattans display of flashing neon signs. The Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the Met Life Building are among the city’s best-known landmarks. Everywhere you look you will see exciting cityscapes.
And architectural panoramas. New York is a city of neighborhoods. You must visit Soho the city’s current art scene center. Its bars, restaurants, and galleries are among the favorite meeting places for the art world's elite.
Chinatown will be a rewarding stop on your visit. Its exotic markets, its unusual shops, its beautiful art, and its wonderful restaurants make it difficult to leave. And be sure to visit Little Italy, the heart of New York’s thriving Italian community. Greenwich Village was once the center of New York's Bohemian life. Manhattan, the heart of New York, is a never ending circus. Visit Wall Street and the diamond district. Spend hour’s window shopping at its thousands of stores and shops. You will find branches of the worlds finest stores in the streets of Manhattan. New York is a shopper's paradise.
But New York is much more than shopping. It is a city of landmark: Rockefeller Center with its beautiful Art Deco architecture; Grand Central Terminal; The New York Stock Exchange. In New York you will find some of the world's greatest museums and cultural centers: The Julliard School of Music; The Metropolitan Museum of Art; The Guggenheim Museum, built by Frank Lloyd Wright. New York is also one of the world's great seaports. You can spend a very exciting day walking the New York waterfront. Take a ride on a boat and see the world's most famous skyline from the water. Take a ferry ride to Staten Island. Take photographs of the city's many bridges, especially the Brooklyn Bridge. Visit Central Park and watch street performers, people playing, visiting, and having a good time. And don't forget to visit New York's famous zoo. Be sure to relax in the city’s many urban parks. Everywhere you walk in Manhattan you will see beautiful sculpture by world famous artists; fountains; monuments; churches and cathedrals. And be sure to visit the United Nations Building and see the many diplomats and interesting displays. And finally, take time to visit the Statue of Liberty. This gift from the people of France has become America’s most famous symbol.

Finish

By: Vahed

Vahed
13-01-2007, 12:09
dear vahed
it's great that you try to remind us to speak english but tell us do you have any special plan?
cheers

dear shahrzad.
thanks you for your join to this topic ! really your answer is no! in fact this topic is free..you know you can speak every thing you want.but in English!

Vahed
13-01-2007, 12:25
if we give a special form to this topic it wont be interesting! but i think by this manner we can improve our self. we can speak of every things and it will be useful for someone . just tell your idea your member your works even your English homeworks!

sise
14-01-2007, 00:53
sorry, wrongly posted,delete this dear Reza

Dear AMINTNT, Are you interested in EVANESCENCE yet

sise
14-01-2007, 00:57
I agree with VAHED. Being without special subject make us more comfortable to write about our interesting matters.OK

misagh_uk
14-01-2007, 07:00
hey guys. I am misagh from birmingham, uk
I am really glad to see you guys so interested in speaking english. I think it's such a wonderfull idea to have a topicless topic if you get what I mean. I don't want to efend any body here but I'd be happy to help you guys with getting round things and learning some british humer and slangs which is normaly used here in england. keep it up and never think that it's so hard I don't want to do it any more. P.S don't try to get the slangs from amercian movies as they generally are quets that belong to that specific movie or actor rather than daily conversation slangs. As I said I don't know how to start helping you guys to get more out of what you have started but I see a bunch of really talented people here who really want to learn how to speak english IN A HIGHER LEVEL COMPARE TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM and I promis to pass over whatever I know to you all at my best. just keep this topic warm and let it run by sending your questions and I will promis to answer as much as I can.
:rolleye: best of luck for all of you my dear friends

Vahed
14-01-2007, 10:14
dear misagh
thanks you for your good idea and i hope you will be helpful in this topic so you are welcome hear!

misagh_uk
15-01-2007, 03:32
sorry vahed as a friend I just want to correct couple of things here if you don't mind
dear misagh
thanks you for your good idea and i hope you will be helpful in this topic so you are welcome hear!
this is what you have sent me, and I want to change some stuff here.
dear misagh
thank you for your good idea and I hope you will be helpfull in this topic. You are welcome here
just couple of dectation problems but its really good. and thanks for your warm greetings.
:) Cheers mate = thank you my friend

Vahed
15-01-2007, 11:50
thanks dear misagh! you are right.
but i think there aren't any important problems ha? just i forget a "L" in my word ...these are speaking problems!
I am really happy.. you know! i enjoy speaking English & i want here (this forum) for that

Vahed
15-01-2007, 11:53
hey gays (sorry & lady's) please start speaking

nasambros
15-01-2007, 12:22
Best topic ever in p30world

thanx friends

shahrzad2006
15-01-2007, 13:26
hi friends
today or i'd better say one hour from now i'll be delivering my lecture on racism ,i promise to put the text
here but i ganna go now
bye

Vahed
16-01-2007, 10:59
hi
do you ever read Harry Potter books? if yes , which port of book was interesting for you?

Vahed
16-01-2007, 11:07
I love harry potter books specially harry potter and the half-blood prince my best port is this:

Harry looked at him, startled; the idea that anything as normal as a wedding could still exist seemed incredible and yet wonderful.

'Yeah, we shouldn't miss that,' he said finally.

His hand closed automatically around the fake Horcrux, but in spite of everything, in spite of the dark and twisting path he saw stretching ahead for himself, in spite of the final meet­ing with Voldemort he knew must come, whether in a month, in a year, or in ten, he felt his heart lift at the thought that there was still one last golden day of peace left to enjoy with Ron and Hermione.

amintnt
16-01-2007, 11:22
hi
do you ever read Harry Potter books? if yes , which port of book was interesting for you?
I've never read Harry Potter books. By the way, I watched Harry Potter 3 (I'm not sure) and after 30 first minutes i was bored:D, and I didn't watch the rest:D.

Vahed
16-01-2007, 16:17
I've never read Harry Potter books. By the way, I watched Harry Potter 3 (I'm not sure) and after 30 first minutes i was bored:D, and I didn't watch the rest:D.

If you want to Enjoy harry potter films i say its better that you watch the Number 4 film "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
and see this page please : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

shahrzad2006
16-01-2007, 20:42
hi again buddies
well i know i promised to write the text of my lecture but i change my mind because it 's a bit too long and i don't have enough time(because of the exams) .is there any one who has read the book" torrents of spring" ,if yes please tell me what is it about.
thanks

Vahed
17-01-2007, 14:58
dear shahrzad
No problem you are free! and your exams are more important than this
& i will try to find this book and say you about it

Vahed
17-01-2007, 15:24
dear shahrzad
If you want to read this book free you can go to this page: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] 520is%2520Torrents%2520of%2520Spring%2520book%2520 about%2520%253F%26btnG%3DSearch%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Diw&sa=X&oi=print&ct=result&cd=1

shahrzad2006
17-01-2007, 15:55
dear vahed
thanks a lot.

Parnyan
18-01-2007, 13:40
Hi Dears:
I ‘m a new member and… I’m interested in astronomy and I thought maybe you are interested in astronomy too so I choose this article for you (from Hubble site):

How can a star become a black hole?
A star shines because its center is so hot and dense that hydrogen nuclei fuse together, creating tremendous energy. It lives for millions or billions of years while the inward pull from its own gravity is balanced by the outward pressure from nuclear fusion. Its life ends when the nuclear fuel has been used up. First the star swells, brightens and cools to become a red giant. Then it collapses into a compact stellar remnant, much smaller than our Sun but of similar mass.

Stars less than eight times heavier than the Sun die relatively peacefully. The outer layers are shed in a stellar wind, making the star temporarily visible as a planetary nebulae. The remnant is about the size of the Earth and is called a white dwarf. Heavier stars die in a spectacular supernova explosion. If the star was moderately heavy, the remnant is a neutron star: a dense ball of neutral elementary particles, squeezed into a space little more than 10 miles across. Extremely heavy stars (more than 25 times heavier than the Sun) have no means to withstand their own gravity as they die. They collapse completely to a black hole.

We can see examples of the life cycle of stars all around us in the sky. Our own Sun is a fairly typical medium-sized middle-aged star. The star Betelgeuse is a well-known red giant. Planetary nebulae and supernova remnants can both be spectacular sights, even through a small telescope. Good examples are NGC 7027 and the Crab nebula, respectively. Albireo is an example of a binary star system in which two stars orbit around each other. More than half of all stars live in such systems. If one of the stars in such a binary system evolves into a black hole, then the system can sometimes be observed as a bright X-ray source. In our own Milky Way galaxy this is the case for example in Cygnus X-1. More examples can see in other nearby galaxies, such as in M33

Vahed
18-01-2007, 15:25
Thank you dear parnyan it was great! you are welcome hear
we are enjoy it & i hope read more about it from you

shahrzad2006
18-01-2007, 18:50
hi again my friends
now i am going to put another poem for you.have fun.
TO THE RIVER --

by Edgar Allan Poe

Fair river! in thy bright, clear flow
Of crystal, wandering water,
Thou art an emblem of the glow
Of beauty- the unhidden heart-
The playful maziness of art
In old Alberto's daughter;

But when within thy wave she looks-
Which glistens then, and trembles-
Why, then, the prettiest of brooks
Her worshipper resembles;
For in his heart, as in thy stream,
Her image deeply lies-
His heart which trembles at the beam
Of her soul-searching eyes.

Vahed
18-01-2007, 19:59
Dear shahrzad I know that this thing that i want to say has not any depends on English forums but i soddenly find out that you want to know more about Linux and Learning C++ so i want to say that if you want to have best "original" Linux you should choose Ubuntu if you want to have it for free! you can go to this address and register your name and address and number of cd and i promise you will get it free! and if you cant do this i can send you an original licensed Version free just send me your address because i am the ubuntu X developer
manager in Iran ..thanks

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Parnyan
19-01-2007, 19:56
Hi Dears
i found another article for you & i hope it was useful
Orion (astronomy)
Orion (astronomy), constellation located on the celestial equator east of Taurus. It is oblong, with three stars in line near its centre. It is represented on pictorial charts as the figure of Orion, the hunter in Greek mythology, standing with uplifted club. Three bright stars represent his belt and three fainter stars aligned south of the belt represent his sword. Alpha () Orionis, or Betelgeuse, is located in the left corner of the oblong, corresponding to Orion's shoulder. Beta (β) Orionis, or Rigel, is diagonally opposite Betelgeuse. A faint, misty patch surrounding the three stars marking Orion's sword is revealed in long-exposure photographs made with powerful telescopes as a spectacular mass of bright and dark gas and dust, many hundreds of light years across, in which stars are being born.

Hercules (astronomy)
Hercules (astronomy), large constellation of the northern hemisphere, lying between Lyra and Corona Borealis. Hercules is best seen during the summer. It is represented by the figure of the Greek hero Hercules in a kneeling position. The stars of the constellation are of third magnitude or dimmer. Hercules contains a globular cluster, called Messier 13, consisting of more than 50,000 stars. This cluster, about 34,000 light years from the Earth, can be seen by the naked eye

amintnt
19-01-2007, 20:00
hi dear parnyan, I think the topic u should send post like these is here:

Vahed
20-01-2007, 14:03
Hi dears
next to this i will put VOA (Voice Of America) the Americas special English news! and the worlds most good known musics in English

Vahed
20-01-2007, 14:04
DEVELOPMENT REPORT - October 7, 2006: AIDS Increasing in Five Countries

This is the VOA Special English DEVELOPMENT REPORT.
A new American report warns that rates of infection from the AIDS virus will rise sharply by the year two-thousand-ten. The National Intelligence Council prepared the report for the United States Central Intelligence Agency. It says the increase will result mainly from the spread of AIDS in five countries. They are China, India, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Russia.
The report estimates that the number of people infected in those countries could increase to between fifty-million and seventy-five-million. That is three times the number currently estimated. It also is far more than the number of AIDS cases expected in central and southern Africa. That number is expected to increase to as many as thirty-five-million people.
China, India, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Russia have more than forty percent of the world's population. Officials warn that the increase of AIDS could harm the economic, social, political and military systems in these countries.
The report estimates that India might have as many as twenty-five-million AIDS victims by two-thousand-ten. That is the highest estimate of any country.
The report says the AIDS virus is spreading at different rates in the five countries. It says that risky sexual activity is increasing infection rates in all five. The problem is reported to be most severe in Nigeria and Ethiopia.
For example, the report notes that in Nigeria the virus has spread from high-risk groups to the general population. Nigeria's government has attempted to increase public understanding of the virus that causes AIDS. The report warns that the disease could affect one-fourth of all adults in the country within eight years.
In Ethiopia, the release of soldiers from the armed forces has greatly influenced the spread of the disease. The report says many Ethiopian soldiers and --- workers became infected during the civil war in the nineteen-eighties. It says Ethiopia and Nigeria have few public health services to fight the disease.
The report says that the main cause of rising AIDS infections in Russia is illegal drug use. It says the release of large numbers of infected prisoners and rising numbers of --- workers are helping the disease to spread. In China, one reason the disease is increasing is because of unsafe methods in the collection and sale of blood.

Vahed
20-01-2007, 14:06
ENVIRONMENT REPORT
June 14, 2006
Global Warming Threatens Himalayas

This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT.
A new report says the Himalayan Mountains of south Asia are threatened by the warming of the Earth's climate. The report says human activities are partly responsible for the warming temperatures. The climate changes threaten people's lives, the local economy and the environment.
The United Nations Environment Program produced the report with the International Center for Integrated Mountain Development, based in Nepal. It was released June fifth in connection with World Environment Day and the United Nations Year of the Mountain.
The Himalayas are the highest mountain system in the world. They extend from Pakistan across Nepal and Bhutan. The Himalayas include Mount Everest, the world's highest mountain.

Mount Everest
A team of mountain climbers from Britain, New Zealand and Chile recently traveled to the Himalayas. They gathered information about the environment. They spoke to Buddhist monks, local people and other travelers about the condition of the world's most famous mountains. Their findings confirmed the U-N report. The mountain climbers found that warmer weather has been melting huge mountains of ice in the Himalayas. These melting glaciers are creating lakes that could overflow and flood wide areas.
Temperatures in the area have risen one degree Celsius during the past thirty years. Satellite maps show that the glaciers are shrinking at a rate of thirty to forty meters each year.
The study identified almost five-thousand glacier lakes in Nepal and Bhutan. Researchers say forty-four of these lakes could overflow during the next five years. U-N officials say this flooding could have serious effects on local communities and the environment. However, they say it may be possible to remove water from the lakes before they overflow and use that water to create energy.

Vahed
20-01-2007, 14:09
Round And Around

Ooh, give me freedom and light, give me reason and right,
All I need's a little time to get by,
Turn my face to the wind, hear the nightingale sing,
And wonder at the stars in the sky,

So many things I don't know, so many ways I won't go,
So many secrets that will never be found,
But as long as you're with me with loving to give me,
We can watch the world going round...

Ooh, around and around and around and around,
Everything in the world goes around,
Yes around and around and around and around,
And around, everything goes around...

From the moment of birth till you go back to the earth,
Your life is like a circle of gold,
And everything you begin, every song that you sing,
Sooner or later must go...

Another time, another place, another life, another face,
Oh my love I know I'll see you again,
And the circle that starts with the beat of your heart,
Takes you back to the beginning again...

Oh around and around...
Everything in the world goes around,
Oh around and around...
Everything goes around,
Yes around and around...
Oh around and around...
Everything in the world goes around...

Round and around, round and around, round and around...

Parnyan
20-01-2007, 17:44
Hi Dears
Protostar
Protostar, an embryonic star in the process of formation. The protostar stage begins when a cloud of gas in space collapses under the inward pull of its own gravitation to form a dense ball, and ends when nuclear fusion begins at the centre of the gas ball, releasing energy that turns it into a true star.

As the gas ball contracts it heats up and can be detected at infrared wavelengths. Infrared observations have revealed numerous protostars in large nebulae such as the Great Nebula in Orion. The protostar may be surrounded by a disc of surplus gas and dust, which could in time form a planetary system. After about a million years, depending on the mass of the protostar, the central temperature reaches 10 million K, sufficient to trigger the nuclear reactions that will power the star for the rest of its life. When the star “switches on”, its radiation disperses the remains of the surrounding cloud.

Dark, round nebulae known as Bok globules, not much larger than our own solar system, are believed to be examples of protostars in the early stages of formation. In 1995 the Hubble Space Telescope photographed the Eagle Nebula (also known as M16), a site of star formation in the constellation Serpens. The photographs revealed protostars being stripped bare as ultraviolet light from nearby stars heated and dispersed the surrounding gas. Astronomers termed these objects “EGGs”, short for “evaporating gaseous globules”.

Parnyan
20-01-2007, 17:48
Hi gays
i need some VOA (audio)news.but i can't find anyone who can help me?

Vahed
20-01-2007, 21:24
Hi dear parnyan you can download all VOA News (audio) here : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Vahed
22-01-2007, 16:20
Hi My Friends
pleas prey for my grandmother! she is ill and she is in hospital ...i need your help. for god prey for she

amintnt
23-01-2007, 00:35
Hi gays

Hi My Friends
please pray for my grandmother! she is ill and she is in hospital ...i need your help. for god pray for she
oh, I really feel sorry. God willing she'd be fine all the sooner. be patient dear

misagh_uk
23-01-2007, 04:35
Hey guys, Whats happening? did you guys miss me? well, same here
I have had a quite busy week moving out of my place and comin back to mom and dad, (NO MORE HOUSE WORK FOR ME ) but evrey thing is almost sorted and I am setteled down now.
Now its time for me to look for a new job as my company is shutting down and taking all the back office wrok to India ( they say its cheaper to pay the staff in rupees rather than pound which is fair but not on me and people like me who came here to england for a better life :D If I knew all the companies are moving down to India from England I would probably go and applied to become a refugee over there in DELHI :D
But back to the main subject of being in England It is so cold here that you are not going to belive (NOW THAT I AM TALKING IS ALMOST -5 OUTSIDE )and I don't really want to talk about it
apart from that evrey thing else is normal and I am happy that I have had a chance to check out the topics and it is even more facinating to see it on the first page :D
OK Folks. I bestow my mercy upon you all and let you go to read rest of the topic ( just kidding ) but hope you all doing good with your life. I wish you have done ok with the exams Shahrzad ( I hope I've said it right ) and your grandma gets well soon VAHED. now you all take care of yourself and have fun

Vahed
24-01-2007, 13:21
New VOA news For Diana & Sharzad! and all ,who wants

Vahed
24-01-2007, 13:25
ENVIRONMENT REPORT
January 4, 2006
Tornadoes
This is the VOA Special English Environment Report.
Every year in the United States people watch for dangerous windstorms called tornadoes. A tornado is a violently turning pipe of air suspended from a dense cloud. It forms when winds blowing in separate directions meet in the clouds and begin to turn in circles. Warm air rising from below causes the wind pipe to reach toward the ground. It is not officially a tornado unless it has touched the ground. A tornado can destroy anything in its path.

Tornadoes come in many sizes. They can be thin pipes with openings on the ground just a few meters across. Or they can be huge pipes that stretch as far as one-and-a-half kilometers. A tornado's size is not linked to its strength. Large tornadoes can be very weak, and some of the smallest can be the most damaging. No matter how big or small, however, the strongest winds on Earth are in tornadoes.
Tornadoes are most common in the central part of the United States called “Tornado Alley.” This area stretches south from western Iowa down to Texas.
Weather experts have done a lot of research in Tornado Alley. They have discovered that unlike severe ocean storms, tornadoes can strike without warning. Usually weather experts can report days before a severe ocean storm hits. However, tornadoes can form within minutes. There is almost no time for public warnings before they strike.
The force of a tornado is judged not by its size, but by the total damage caused to human-made structures. The Fujita Scale is the device used to measure tornadoes. It is named after Ted Fujita. He was a University of Chicago weather expert who developed the measure in the nineteen-seventies. There are six levels

An F4 tornado hit the town of La Plata, Maryland, on April 28; three people died. (VOA photo - Rosanne Skirble)
on the measure. Tornadoes that cause only light damage are an F-zero. The ones with the highest winds that destroy well-built homes and throw vehicles more than one-hundred meters are an F-five.
In the nineteen-sixties, about six-hundred-fifty tornadoes were reported each year in the United States. Now, more than one-thousand tornadoes are seen yearly. Weather experts do not think the increase is caused by climate changes. Instead, they say Americans are moving away from cities into more open farming areas. This means that they see and report tornadoes more often.

Vahed
24-01-2007, 13:27
EDUCATION REPORT - August 8, 2006: Magnet Schools

This is the VOA Special English Education Report.
Many American students attend public schools called magnet schools. They are called magnet schools because they include students from all areas of a city or community. Students can choose to attend a magnet school instead of the school closest to their home if they meet the requirements.

Arkansas magnet school students (Photo - magnet.edu)
Magnet schools offer programs designed for students with special abilities or needs. For example, a sixteen-year-old boy has unusual abilities in science and technology. He attends a magnet school that places special importance on these subjects. Another boy, eleven years old, cannot hear. This child attends a magnet school for the deaf.
There have been schools like these in the United States for more than one-hundred years. However, the Performing and Visual Arts School in Houston, Texas probably was the first to call itself a magnet school in the early nineteen-seventies.
At that time, American courts were ordering public schools to end racial separation. The law required public school children to attend schools so that there would be a racial balance. Then came a legal decision about school attendance in Detroit, Michigan. It added a choice. The decision gave students a chance to attend a magnet school.
Today, magnet schools operate throughout the nation. Like traditional public schools, they receive government support. Magnet programs are based on special subjects. They include communications, international studies, the arts, and mathematics and science.
For example, one of America's best known magnet schools is the Bronx High School of Science in New York City. It began in nineteen-thirty-eight. Its first students were three-hundred young men. Today, about three-thousand male and female students attend Bronx Science, as it is called.
Thousands of students from all areas of New York City take competitive examinations to attend the school. To be chosen, students must show excellence in mathematics and reading and writing skills. Students at Bronx Science must study all the sciences, mathematics, English, world and American history and a foreign language.
Many students at Bronx Science later have become successful scientists, doctors, lawyers and writers.

Vahed
24-01-2007, 13:30
EDUCATION REPORT - November 28, 2006: Foreign Student Series #11>Health Insurance

This is the VOA Special English Education Report.
We continue our series of reports about how foreign students can study at an American college or university. This information also can be found on the Special English Web page at w-w-w dot voaspecialenglish dot com.
Last week, we told about the costs of attending an American college or university. Today, we tell about one cost that foreign students may not know about - health insurance.
Foreign students may not know about the requirement for health insurance, especially if they do not need it in their own countries. However, Americans are responsible for their own medical costs. These can be extremely high in cases of serious illness or accidents. The purpose of health insurance is to make sure that these costs will be paid for.
Most full-time students at American universities must have health insurance. This is because colleges are not able to pay the high costs of medical care if a student suffers a serious accident or sickness.
Many American colleges have health centers where doctors and nurses treat students' medical problems. This service may be included in the cost of attending college. Health insurance is usually needed for extra services.
Students may already be protected under their family's health insurance plan. If not, many colleges offer their own insurance plans.
For example, students at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor are treated without charge for minor medical problems at the university health center. But the university suggests that students buy its health insurance plan to pay for other health services. The cost is about one-thousand-three-hundred dollars a year. Such health insurance plans generally pay for hospital services, emergency room care and visits to doctors. They usually do not pay for care of the teeth or eyeglasses.
The University of Michigan requires international students to buy the university health insurance, or have private insurance that is approved by the university. Students can buy an independent insurance policy from insurance companies. The details of each policy are different. Usually, insurance pays for visits to doctors and hospital costs. Officials at American universities generally want to be sure that any possible health costs of their international students will be paid.

Vahed
24-01-2007, 13:32
The Key

Each time that I hold you, your eyes fill with fear,
You can't lose control now, the price is too dear,
But love, I have heard you crying in the dark,
And the tears on your pillow came bleeding, weeping from your heart.

Oh sinner, you're losing all that you had,
Your day is in peaces, your night has gone mad,
And love cannot touch you, the search has no end,
And the one you've forgotten was really your only friend...

Then your soul flies to Heaven,
You reach out for me,
But the door will not open,
You've thrown away the key;
No the door will not open,
You've thrown away the key...

Oh stranger beware the life that you lead,
Is filled with the warnings you can or will not read;
Your castle has fallen, it lies in the sand,
I heard your voice calling, I thought I felt the brush of your hand...

Oh gambler remember the love that you lend,
Will never come back for the game has no ending;
The smiler is calling, you turn for the deal,
And the aces keep falling with every spin of the wheel;

Then you gather your winnings,
You're ready to leave,
But the door will not open,
You've thrown away the key,
Oh there's no point in staying,
So don't wait to see,
For the door will not open,
You've thrown away the key...

shahrzad2006
24-01-2007, 15:04
dear vahed
don't you think it would be much better if you send the audio(voa) .then we can improve our listening
thanks buddy
bbye

Vahed
24-01-2007, 16:19
dear vahed
don't you think it would be much better if you send the audio(voa) .then we can improve our listening
thanks buddy
bbye

Yes! you are right , but how i can upload or send audios to forum? i cant upload files because i didn't allowed to upload.
but i can put audios download address to use, that i was put it many days ago!
the address is: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Vahed
24-01-2007, 16:23
And for persons that have the web filtering problem! use this address: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] alenglish%2Findex.cfm&browse=Browse

misagh_uk
25-01-2007, 04:35
hey there guys. How is things? I am fine thanks for asking :D just wanted to see is this the new idea to follow the articles and news on VOA ? I see now all of you look really into it :worried:

Vahed
25-01-2007, 20:29
Hi dears...where are you, why you dont but your words and why you dont speak (in English) we need you

amintnt
25-01-2007, 20:37
Well, It's not necessary to upload files urself. Just put the download links and if u have a high-speed connection upload it on rapidshare.com or other webhostings.

Vahed
26-01-2007, 15:44
Thanks...i will do that

Parnyan
26-01-2007, 18:47
hi dears
Nebula
Nebula, a localized mass of the gases and finely divided dust particles that are spread throughout interstellar space. Before the invention of the telescope, the term nebula (Latin, “cloud”) was applied to all celestial objects of a diffuse appearance. As a result, many objects now known to be star clusters or galaxies were called nebulae.

Nebulae exist within other galaxies as well as in our own, the Milky Way. They are classified as planetary nebulae, supernova remnants, and diffuse nebulae, including reflecting, emission, and dark nebulae. Small, very bright nebulae known as Herbig-Haro objects are found in dense interstellar clouds, and are probably the products of gas jets expelled by new stars in the process of formation.

Planetary nebulae, or planetaries, are so called because many of them superficially resemble planets through telescopes. They are actually shells of material that an old star of average mass sheds during a late, red giant stage in its evolution, before becoming a white dwarf. The Ring Nebula in the constellation Lyra, a typical planetary, has a rotational period of 132,900 years and a mass calculated to be about 14 times that of the Earth's sun. Several thousand planetaries have been discovered in the Milky Way. More spectacular but fewer in number are nebulae that are the fragments of supernova explosions, perhaps the most famous of which is the Crab Nebula in Taurus, now fading at the rate of about 0.4 per cent per year. Nebulae of this kind are strong emitters of radio waves, as a result of the explosions that formed them and the probable pulsar remnants of the original star.

Diffuse nebulae are extremely large, often many light years wide, with no definite outline and a tenuous, cloud-like appearance. They are either luminous or dark. The former shine as a result of the light of neighbouring stars. They include some of the most striking objects in the sky, such as the Great Nebula in Orion (the middle “star” in the Sword). The tremendous streams of matter in the diffuse nebulae are intermingled in violent, chaotic currents. Many thousands of luminous nebulae are known. Spectral studies show that light emanating from them consists of reflected starlight and also, in so-called emission nebulae, of stimulated radiation coming from ionized gases and dust in the nebulae.

Dark, diffuse nebulae are observed as nonluminous or faintly luminous clouds, obscuring portions of the Milky Way. They are too distant from the stimulation of neighbouring stars to reflect or emit much light of their own. One of the most famous dark nebulae is the Horsehead Nebula in Orion, so named after the shape of the dark mass silhouetted in front of a more luminous nebular region. The longest dark rift observed on photographic plates of the star clouds of the Milky Way is a succession of dark nebulae. Both dark and luminous nebulae are considered likely sites for the processes of dust-cloud condensation that lead to the formation of new stars.

shahrzad2006
26-01-2007, 20:47
hi my dear friends
i miss you, it has been a long time sience i wrote here .well finally my exams finished but my teachers doublicated our homeworks so i can't find time. so please forgive me i know i 'm not on my words.
bbye

shahrzad2006
26-01-2007, 20:50
THE HAPPIEST DAY, THE HAPPIEST HOUR

by Edgar Allan Poe

The happiest day- the happiest hour
My sear'd and blighted heart hath known,
The highest hope of pride and power,
I feel hath flown.

Of power! said I? yes! such I ween;
But they have vanish'd long, alas!
The visions of my youth have been-
But let them pass.

And, pride, what have I now with thee?
Another brow may even inherit
The venom thou hast pour'd on me
Be still, my spirit!

The happiest day- the happiest hour
Mine eyes shall see- have ever seen,
The brightest glance of pride and power,
I feel- have been:

But were that hope of pride and power
Now offer'd with the pain
Even then I felt- that brightest hour
I would not live again:

For on its wing was dark alloy,
And, as it flutter'd- fell
An essence- powerful to destroy
A soul that knew it well.

Vahed
26-01-2007, 21:53
thanks ...thanks ...thanks! really thank you specially dear parnyan & Shahrzad & amin pleas go on it!

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 13:14
White dwarf
White Dwarf, very small, dense, hot star, the end point in the evolution of a star such as the Sun. White dwarfs have masses similar to that of the Sun, but diameters about that of the Earth; hence their densities are extremely high, typically many tonnes per cubic centimetre. To reach such densities, the matter of which they are composed must be in a so-called degenerate state, in which the normal structure of the atom breaks down and the electrons and protons are packed as closely together as physically possible. Stars become white dwarfs after they have swollen up into red giants and lost their outer layers, forming planetary nebulae; the white dwarf is the exposed core of the star, now no longer producing energy by nuclear reactions. Although white dwarfs are very hot when they are first formed, with surface temperatures up to 100,000 K (180,000° F), being so small they are inevitably very faint, with luminosities around a thousandth of that of the Sun. White dwarfs gradually cool and fade to invisibility over billions of years. The greatest possible mass for a white dwarf is 1.4 times that of the Sun, the so-called Chandrasekhar limit.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 13:17
North Star
North Star or Pole Star, conspicuous star in the northern hemisphere, the closest to the point towards which the axis of the Earth is directed, thus roughly marking the location of the celestial North Pole. The Pole Star has been used by navigators throughout recorded history and is still used for determining true azimuth and latitude. The positions of the celestial poles change as the Earth's axis moves with the Earth's precessional motion (seeEcliptic), and as the celestial North Pole assumes different positions relative to the constellations, different stars become the Pole Star.
During the past 5,000 years the position of the celestial North Pole has moved from the star Thuban, or Alpha () Draconis, in the constellation Draco, to within one degree of the bright star Polaris, also known as Alpha () Ursae Minoris, in the constellation Ursa Minor (Little Bear). Polaris is a multiple star of the second magnitude, and is located at a distance of about 300 light years from the Earth. It is easy to locate in the sky because two easily identifiable stars in the constellation Ursa Major (the Great Bear), which are called the Pointers, point to the star Polaris.
In the year 7500 the brightest star in the constellation Cepheus, Alpha () Cephei, will mark the pole, and in the year 15000 the star Vega, in the constellation Lyra, will be the pole star. About 9,000 years after that, Polaris will again become the North Star

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 13:18
hi dears
Ursa Major
Ursa Major, the Great Bear, a conspicuous constellation in the northern celestial hemisphere, near the North Pole. It was known to the ancient Greeks as the Bear and the Wagon and to the Romans as the Great Bear or as the Septentriones (Seven Ploughing Oxen). The seven brightest stars of the constellation form an easily identified outline, resembling a giant ladle. In Europe, the pattern is known as the Plough, as Charles's (Charlemagne's) Wain, or as the Wagon; in the United States it is the Big Dipper; among the Hindus, it represents the seven rishis, or holy sages of ancient times.
Of the seven stars constituting the Plough, six are of the second magnitude and one is of the third magnitude. Two of the second-magnitude stars, Alpha () and Beta (β) Ursae Majoris, point directly to the North Star, or Polaris, and hence are called the Pointers. At the bend of the “handle” is the readily apparent double star known as Mizar, or Zeta () Ursae Majoris. Mizar, the first double star discovered, consists of two components having magnitudes of 2.4 and 4, respectively. The brighter component was itself found in spectroscopic studies (1889) to be a double star; subsequently, in 1908, it was discovered that the other component is a spectroscopic double.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 13:21
What happens when black holes collide?

It is possible for two black holes to collide. Once they come so close that they cannot escape each other's gravity, they will merge to become one bigger black hole. Such an event would be extremely violent. Even when simulating this event on powerful computers, we cannot fully understand it. However, we do know that a black hole merger would produce tremendous energy and send massive ripples through the space-time fabric of the Universe. These ripples are called gravitational waves.

Nobody has witnessed a collision of black holes yet. However, there are many black holes in the Universe and it is not preposterous to assume that they might collide. In fact, we know of galaxies in which two supermassive black holes move dangerously close to each other. Theoretical models predict that these black holes will spiral toward each other until they eventually collide.

Gravitational waves have never been directly observed. However, they are a fundamental prediction of Einstein's theory of general relativity. Detecting them would provide an important test of our understanding of gravity. It would also provide important new insights into the physics of black holes. Large instruments capable of detecting gravitational waves from outer space have been built in recent years. Even more powerful instruments are under construction. The moment they detect their first gravitational wave, you are sure to hear about it

Vahed
27-01-2007, 13:50
AGRICULTURE REPORT - October 8, 2006: Raising Chickens

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report.

Raising chickens or other birds for the eggs and meat they produce is a popular family and business activity almost everywhere in the world. The birds eat grain, seeds and grasses. They also eat small pieces of food that people throw away. Many of these materials would be wasted if the birds did not eat them. Chicken eggs and meat contain high quality protein and other substances important in the human diet.
For many centuries, chickens were allowed to run free to find food by themselves. Then people used fences to keep small groups of birds known as flocks from running away. After the chickens were kept inside a fence, people had to provide food for them.
Early in the last century, raising flocks of thousands of birds became a successful business for many people. But the size of these flocks caused some serious problems, including pollution caused by chicken waste.
Disease is one of the biggest problems in large flocks. The birds are kept close together all the time. So if one bird becomes sick, the sickness spreads. All the chickens in a flock can die from a serious disease. Diseases that affect chickens are different in different areas of the world. So medicines that have been successful in treating chickens in local areas should be used
People who raise chickens should try to prevent disease. Experts advise these steps: Feed the birds a balanced diet. This will help them resist infections. Do not add adult birds to your flocks. If you must add adult birds, keep them separate from the flock for five to fifteen days to make sure they are healthy.
Cover the floor of the buildings where the chickens are kept with material like straw, rice husks or sawdust. Change this material often.
After you sell the chickens, completely empty the building where they were kept. Clean and wash the building. Then leave it empty for four weeks before putting in new chickens.
Diseases affecting birds are not simple to understand and treat, so expert medical advice is important. You can get more information about caring for chickens and other birds from the organization Volunteers in Technical Assistance. Computer users can reach VITA through the Internet at w-w-w dot v-i-t-a dot o-r-g.

Vahed
27-01-2007, 13:51
ENVIRONMENT REPORT
June 21, 2006
International Whaling Commission

This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT.
Delegations from around the world attended a yearly meeting of the International Whaling Commission last month in Japan. The commission is deeply divided about the issue of whale hunting. Countries including Japan want to lift the ban on whale hunting ordered in nineteen-eighty-six. Countries including the United States support the ban.

The whaling commission defeated a proposal to permit limited whale hunting for native people in the United States and Russia. These native people depend on whale meat for food.
The commission voted to continue the worldwide ban on whale hunting. Japan has fought to end the ban on hunting some kinds of whales. Whale hunting is a cultural tradition in Japan.
Environmental groups are opposed to killing whales. But Japan says whale populations have risen sharply since the ban was established.
A year after the ban, Japan began hunting hundreds of whales. Japanese officials said these yearly hunts are necessary in order to study how whales feed and move in the oceans.
Japan is permitted to sell meat collected during these whale hunts. But opponents dispute the value of Japan's research. They say Japan is doing research in order to kill whales. They say whales can be studied without killing them.
Japan says many kinds of whales have increased quickly and are eating too many fish. It says whales are harming the fishing industry. But American experts at the conference say there is no scientific evidence that whales are causing a decrease of fish in the oceans. They say decreasing fish populations are caused by people, not whales.
This year, Japan plans to kill seven-hundred whales during hunts in Antarctic waters and the northwestern Pacific Ocean. The hunt includes one kind of whale that the World Conservation Union considers to be endangered.
The international movement against whale hunting is having an effect in Japan. Some Japanese say they no longer want to eat whale meat because it costs too much and it is no longer a popular food.
Norway is the only other major whale-hunting nation in the International Whaling Commission. Norway objected to the organization's ban on killing whales and has continued to hunt them.

Vahed
27-01-2007, 13:53
The Sound Of A Gun

I have seen the diamond stylus,
Cut a groove from north to south,
Heard them calling from the islands for a better day,
One by one they tell their story,
One by one it's just the same,
"They've taken our leaders,
And all their believers are paralysed,
And now we can't turn back - somebody is watching you!
Don't turn round - yesterday's gone!
And even the children are waking at midnight in tears,
Didn't anyone hear? Mother, mother, mother..."

Hush child go to sleep, it's only the sound of a gun,
Hush child go to sleep, it's only the sound of a gun;

Looking out my bedroom window,
I remember early days,
When the shot that wounded millions took our breath away,
But now the shadow of a gunman,
With his balaclava eyes, is making the news,
Calling out the warnings on the telephone,
"You're in the line of fire - wish there was another way!
Line of fire - anything goes,"
And who is the winner, and what will the minister say,
At the end of the day? Never, never, never, never!

Hush child go to sleep, it's only the sound of a gun;

This is bella soma, this is bella soma...
Mother, mother, mother...

Hush child do not weep,
It's only the sound of a world on the run,
You're hearing the sound of a gun;

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 17:54
hi buddies
i wanna know after using (can't help) in a sentence how should i use the verb (i mean we should use in base form,infinitive,...what kind?)

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:07
A galaxy is a system of stars, dust, and gas held together by gravity. Our solar system is in a galaxy called the Milky Way. Scientists estimate that there are more than 100 billion galaxies scattered throughout the visible universe. Astronomers have photographed millions of them through telescopes. The most distant galaxies ever photographed are as far as 10 billion to 13 billion light-years away. A light-year is the distance that light travels in a vacuum in a year -- about 5.88 trillion miles (9.46 trillion kilometers). Galaxies range in diameter from a few thousand to a half-million light-years. Small galaxies have fewer than a billion stars. Large galaxies have more than a trillion.
The Milky Way has a diameter of about 100,000 light-years. The solar system lies about 25,000 light-years from the center of the galaxy. There are about 100 billion stars in the Milky Way.

Only three galaxies outside the Milky Way are visible with the unaided eye. People in the Northern Hemisphere can see the Andromeda Galaxy, which is about 2 million light-years away. People in the Southern Hemisphere can see the Large Magellanic Cloud, which is about 160,000 light-years from Earth, and the Small Magellanic Cloud, which is about 180,000 light-years away

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:12
hi buddies
today i choose groups & shapes of galaxies from nasa's site i hope its useful
Groups of galaxies

Galaxies are distributed unevenly in space. Some have no close neighbor. Others occur in pairs, with each orbiting the other. But most of them are found in groups called clusters. A cluster may contain from a few dozen to several thousand galaxies. It may have a diameter as large as 10 million light-years.

Clusters of galaxies, in turn, are grouped in larger structures called superclusters. On even larger scales, galaxies are arranged in huge networks. The networks consist of interconnected strings or filaments of galaxies surrounding relatively empty regions known as voids. One of the largest structures ever mapped is a network of galaxies known as the Great Wall. This structure is more than 500 million light-years long and 200 million light-years wide
Shapes of galaxies
Astronomers classify most galaxies by shape as either spiral galaxies or elliptical galaxies. A spiral galaxy is shaped like a disk with a bulge in the center. The disk resembles a pinwheel, with bright spiral arms that coil out from the central bulge. The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy. Like pinwheels, all spiral galaxies rotate -- but slowly. The Milky Way, for example, makes a complete revolution once every 250 million years or so.

New stars are constantly forming out of gas and dust in spiral galaxies. Smaller groups of stars called globular clusters often surround spiral galaxies. A typical globular cluster has about 1 million stars.

Elliptical galaxies range in shape from almost perfect spheres to flattened globes. The light from an elliptical galaxy is brightest in the center and gradually becomes fainter toward its outer regions. As far as astronomers can determine, elliptical galaxies rotate much more slowly than spiral galaxies or not at all. The stars within them appear to move in random orbits. Elliptical galaxies have much less dust and gas than spiral galaxies have, and few new stars appear to be forming in them.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:13
Galaxies of a third kind, irregular galaxies, lack a simple shape. Some consist mostly of blue stars and puffy clouds of gas, but little dust. The Magellanic Clouds are irregular galaxies of this type. Others are made up mostly of bright young stars along with gas and dust.

Galaxies move relative to one another, and occasionally two galaxies come so close to each other that the gravitational force of each changes the shape of the other. Galaxies can even collide. If two rapidly moving galaxies collide, they may pass right through each other with little or no effect. However, when slow-moving galaxies collide, they can merge into a single galaxy that is bigger than either of the original galaxies. Such mergers can produce spiral filaments of stars that can extend more than 100,000 light-years into space.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:17
Emissions from galaxies
All galaxies emit (give off) energy as waves of visible light and other kinds of electromagnetic radiation. In order of decreasing wavelength (distance between successive wave crests), electromagnetic radiation consists of radio waves, infrared rays, visible light, ultraviolet rays, X rays, and gamma rays. All these forms of radiation together make up the electromagnetic spectrum.

The energy emitted by galaxies comes from various sources. Much of it is due to the heat of the stars and of clouds of dust and gas called nebulae. A variety of violent events also provide a great deal of the energy. These events include two kinds of stellar explosions: (1) nova explosions, in which one of the two members of a binary star system hurls dust and gas into space; (2) much more violent supernova explosions, in which a star collapses, then throws off most of its matter. One supernova may leave behind a compact, invisible object called a black hole, which has such powerful gravitational force that not even light can escape it. Another supernova may leave behind a neutron star, which consists mostly of tightly packed neutrons, particles that ordinarily occur only in the nuclei of atoms. But some supernovae leave nothing behind.
The intensity of the radiation emitted by a star at various wavelengths depends on the star's surface temperature. For example, the sun, which has a surface temperature of about 5500 ¡C (10,000 ¡F) emits most of its radiation in the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Radiation of this type, whose intensity depends on temperature as it does for the sun and other normal stars, is called thermal radiation.

A small percentage of galaxies called active galaxies emit tremendous amounts of energy. This energy results from violent events occurring in objects at their center. The distribution of the wavelengths of the emissions does not resemble that of normal stars, and so the emissions are known as nonthermal radiation. The most powerful such object is a quasar, which emits a huge amount of radio, infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray, and gamma-ray energy. Some quasars emit 1,000 times as much energy as the entire Milky Way, yet look like stars in photographs. Quasar is short for quasi-stellar radio source. The name comes from the fact that the first quasars identified emit mostly radio energy and look much like stars. A radio galaxy is related to, but appears larger than, a quasar.

A Seyfert galaxy is a spiral galaxy that emits large amounts of infrared rays as well as large amounts of radio waves, X rays, or both radio waves and X rays. Seyfert galaxies get their name from American astronomer Carl K. Seyfert, who in 1943 became the first person to discover one.

Some active galaxies emit jets and blobs of highly energetic, electrically charged particles. These particles include positively charged protons and positrons and negatively charged electrons. Electrons and protons are forms of ordinary matter, but positrons are antimatter particles. They are the antimatter opposites of electrons -- that is, they have the same mass (amount of matter) as electrons, but they carry the opposite charge. See Antimatter.

The cause of the intense activity in active galaxies is thought to arise from a colossal black hole at the galactic center. The black hole can be as much as a billion times as massive as the sun. Because the black hole is so massive and compact, its gravitational force is powerful enough to tear apart nearby stars. The resulting dust and gas fall toward the black hole, adding their mass to a disk of matter called an accretion disk that orbits the black hole. At the same time, matter from the inner edge of the disk falls into the black hole. As the matter falls, it loses energy, thereby producing the radiation and jets that shoot out of the galaxy
The Milky Way is not an active galaxy, but it does have a powerful source of radiation called Sagittarius A* at its center. The cause of this radiation may be a black hole a million times as massive as the sun.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:19
Origin of galaxies

Scientists have proposed two main kinds of theories of the origin of galaxies: (1) bottom-up theories and (2) top-down theories. The starting point for both kinds of theories is the big bang, the explosion with which the universe began 10 billion to 20 billion years ago. Shortly after the big bang, masses of gas began to gather together or collapse. Gravity then slowly compressed these masses into galaxies.

The two kinds of theories differ concerning how the galaxies evolved. Bottom-up theories state that much smaller objects such as globular clusters formed first. These objects then merged to form galaxies. According to top-down theories, large objects such as galaxies and clusters of galaxies formed first. The smaller groups of stars then formed within them. But all big bang theories of galaxy formation agree that no new galaxies -- or very few -- have formed since the earliest times.

Astronomers have found evidence of what conditions were like before the galaxies formed. In 1965, American physicists Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson detected faint radio waves throughout the sky. According to the big bang theory, the waves are radiation left over from the initial explosion. The strength of the radio waves appeared to be very nearly the same in every direction. But in 1992, a satellite called the Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) detected tiny differences in the strength of radio waves coming from different directions. The differences in strength arise from tiny increases in the density of matter in the universe shortly after the big bang. The small regions of increased density had a stronger gravitational force than the surrounding matter. Clumps of matter therefore formed in these regions; and the clumps eventually collapsed into galaxies.

Most astronomical observations made to date support big bang theories. According to these theories, the universe is still expanding. Two kinds of observations strongly support the idea of an expanding universe. These observations indicate that all galaxies are moving away from one another and that the galaxies farthest from the Milky Way are moving away most rapidly. This relationship between speed and distance is known as the Hubble law of recession (moving backward), or Hubble's law. The law was named after American astronomer Edwin P. Hubble, who reported it in 1929.
Astronomers estimate the speed at which a galaxy is moving away by measuring the galaxy's redshift. The redshift is an apparent lengthening of electromagnetic waves emitted by an object moving away from the observer. A redshift can be measured when light from a galaxy is broken up and spread out into a band of colors called a spectrum. The spectrum of a galaxy contains bright and dark lines that are determined by the galaxy's temperature, density, and chemical composition. These lines are shifted toward the red end of the spectrum if the galaxy is moving away. The greater the amount of redshift, the more rapid the movement.

Scientists estimate the distance to galaxies by measuring the galaxies' overall brightness or the brightness of certain kinds of objects within them. These objects include variable stars as well as supernovae

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:20
hi buddies
Evolution of spiral galaxies

Astronomers do not understand clearly how galactic spirals evolved and why they still exist. The mystery arises when one considers how a spiral galaxy rotates. The galaxy spins much like the cream on the surface of a cup of coffee. The inner part of the galaxy rotates somewhat like a solid wheel, and the arms trail behind. Suppose a spiral arm rotated around the center of its galaxy in about 250 million years -- as in the Milky Way. After a few rotations, taking perhaps 2 billion years, the arms would "wind up," producing a fairly continuous mass of stars. But almost all spiral galaxies are much older than 2 billion years.

According to one proposed solution to the mystery, differences in gravitational force throughout the galaxy push and pull at the stars, dust, and gas. This activity produces waves of compression. A familiar example of waves of compression are ordinary sound waves. Because the galaxy is rotating, the waves seem to travel in a spiral path, leading to the appearance of spiral arms of dense dust and gas. Stars then form in the arms.

Parnyan
27-01-2007, 18:26
How do astronomers find the mass of a black hole?

Black holes often have stars or gas orbiting around them. It is then possible to measure the mass of the black hole, just by measuring the speed of the orbiting material.

Consider the case in which a star and a black hole orbit around their mutual center of gravity. Although we can't see the black hole, we can see the star. With accurate observations, we can measure the speed of the star as well as the size of the orbit. Once these have been measured, the laws of gravity tell us exactly what the black hole mass is.

For example, let's assume that a star like our Sun orbits a black hole. Suppose that we measure the speed of the star to be 117 miles per second, and that we measure the diameter of its orbit to be similar to the distance of the planet Mercury from our Sun. This implies that the star orbits the black hole once every 12 days. The laws of gravity then tell us that the black hole must be 10 times more massive than our Sun.

The supermassive black holes in the centers of galaxies can often be measured using this method. For example, the mass of the black hole in the center of our Milky Way galaxy was calculated by measuring the speeds of individual stars that orbit around it. This showed that the black hole is three million times more massive than our Sun. And the mass of the black hole in the center of the nearby Andromeda galaxy has been calculated by measuring the average speeds of all the stars that orbit around it. This showed that Andromeda's black hole is 30 million times more massive than our Sun

piishii
27-01-2007, 19:19
hi everybody.
here is public information ?
or we should speak english ?

diana_1989
28-01-2007, 14:09
it is a life of wonderment
enjoyyyyyyyyyyy
share_gro[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
it will be only as you make it:tongue:

diana_1989
28-01-2007, 14:11
its a life of wonderment
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy
share_grow
it will be only as you make it

Parnyan
28-01-2007, 14:30
hi dear friends
Orion (astronomy)
Orion (astronomy), constellation located on the celestial equator east of Taurus. It is oblong, with three stars in line near its centre. It is represented on pictorial charts as the figure of Orion, the hunter in Greek mythology, standing with uplifted club. Three bright stars represent his belt and three fainter stars aligned south of the belt represent his sword. Alpha () Orionis, or Betelgeuse, is located in the left corner of the oblong, corresponding to Orion's shoulder. Beta (β) Orionis, or Rigel, is diagonally opposite Betelgeuse. A faint, misty patch surrounding the three stars marking Orion's sword is revealed in long-exposure photographs made with powerful telescopes as a spectacular mass of bright and dark gas and dust, many hundreds of light years across, in which stars are being born.

Pleiades (astronomy)
Pleiades (astronomy), loose cluster of 400 to 500 stars, about 415 light years from the solar system in the direction of the constellation Taurus. The stars are about 1 light year apart, on the average, and photographs show them to be surrounded by a nebulosity that shines by their reflected light. The cluster was named by the ancient Greeks after the “Seven Sisters” of mythology. Observers have claimed to be able to see with the naked eye as many as 12 of the stars in the cluster.
Pleiades
The Pleiades is an open star cluster which is visible to the naked eye in the constellation Taurus. The Ancient Greeks saw seven stars in the cluster, and named them after the Pleiades, the seven daughters of Atlas and Pleione. According to myth, the hunter Orion was in love with them and pursued them until the gods took them to safety, transforming them first into doves, and then into stars. Telescopes have shown that there are up to 500 stars in the cluster.

diana_1989
28-01-2007, 14:31
dont wish to be any thing
but what you are
and try to be that perfectly:)

Parnyan
28-01-2007, 14:33
Variable Stars, stars that change in brightness as seen from Earth. The term encompasses stars that actually fluctuate in their light output (intrinsic variables), and stars whose light is interrupted on the way to Earth by some external factor, such as another star or intervening dust (extrinsic variables). The light changes of most intrinsic variables result either from pulsations in the star’s size (pulsating variables) or from interactions between members of a binary (twin) system. A few others do not fit into either of these main types. The only common type of extrinsic variable is the eclipsing binary. These consist of two close stars that periodically pass in front of each other as they move in mutual orbit. Algol is the most famous example. Eclipsing binaries account for almost 20 per cent of all known variable stars, with virtually all the remainder being intrinsic variables.

Parnyan
28-01-2007, 14:34
II PULSATING STARS

Of the stars that vary intrinsically in light output, the most common are pulsating variables. Probably the most famous examples are the Cepheid variables, whose regular pulsations provide a guide to their brightness, and hence act as important distance indicators in space. A related type are the RR Lyrae variables, which are commonly found in globular clusters. RR Lyrae stars are giants, less luminous than Cepheids, and vary by up to two magnitudes every day or so. Because they are at the same stage of evolution, they all have roughly the same luminosity and therefore make excellent distance indicators once identified. RR Lyrae stars are abundant, accounting for about 20 per cent of all known variables. By contrast, only about 1 per cent of known variables are Cepheids.

The most common variables of any type are the Mira stars, named after their prototype, the star Mira, or Omicron Ceti. These are red giants or supergiants with huge ranges in brightness (up to 11 magnitudes, a factor of 25,000 times) over timescales of months or even years. They are also termed long-period variables. Many other red giant and supergiant stars show some degree of variability, but much less pronounced than in the case of the Mira stars. Depending on the range of brightness and the degree of regularity (if any), they are classified as semi-regular or irregular variables. In all these cases, the variations are caused by fluctuations in the sizes and temperatures of the stars themselves.

III INTERACTING BINARY STARS

Some of the most interesting phenomena result from interactions between the two members of a binary system. The most spectacular examples are novae, in which a thermonuclear explosion occurs on the surface of a white dwarf star that has accumulated hydrogen from a close companion. Smaller but more frequent surges in brightness happen in the so-called dwarf novae (also known as U Geminorum stars). As in a nova, these consist of a white dwarf star and a normal companion, from which gas is dragged by the white dwarf’s gravitation. The gas forms a disc, called an accretion disc, circling the white dwarf. The outburst of a dwarf nova is caused by a brightening of the accretion disc, probably because of the release of gravitational energy from the inflowing gas.

In cases where one object in the binary is even more condensed than a white dwarf—that is, it is a neutron star or even a black hole—its gravitational field is so strong that infalling gas is heated to extreme temperatures and emits X-rays. The whole system is an X-ray binary, which can be observed by satellites in space. Variations in the intensity of X-ray binaries result from changes in the rate of mass transfer and from eclipses of the body emitting the X-rays, as in optical variables. SeeX-Ray Astronomy.

IV OTHER TYPES

Stars in the process of formation are also variable. T Tauri stars are very young stars with masses similar to that of the Sun. They show irregular variations owing both to activity in the stars themselves and to obscuration by dust clouds passing in front of them. Flare stars, also known as UV Ceti stars, are red dwarfs that undergo sudden jumps in brightness of up to 250 times, lasting only a few minutes. Flares similar to those on the Sun are thought to be the cause of the outbursts. Flare stars may be the next stage in evolution after T Tauri stars. R Coronae Borealis stars act in completely the opposite way. These are supergiants that occasionally fade by as much as eight magnitudes before slowly recovering. Such sudden fades are thought to be due to the ejection of carbon particles formed in the star’s atmosphere. Matter is also ejected by shell stars, fast-rotating stars that throw off gas from their equators, leading to a temporary dimming; Gamma Cassiopeiae is an example. The most spectacular variable stars of all are the supernovae, in which the star blows itself apart.

V NOMENCLATURE OF VARIABLE STARS

A specific system of nomenclature is laid down for variable stars. Those stars bright enough to have been given a catalogue designation already (such as Algol, which is designated Beta Persei) retained it when their variability was recognized. However, other variables were given a single- or double-letter designation in order of discovery, starting at R. Once all two-letter combinations have been used (that is, when 334 variables have been found in a constellation), the stars are given a number prefixed with the letter V, starting at V335

Parnyan
28-01-2007, 14:37
constellations
Tucana
Tucana (Latin, “the toucan”), southern constellation located south of Phoenix and north-east of Hydrus. Johannes Kepler called it Anser Americanus (“the American goose”) but this was superseded by the current name, which was introduced in 1603 by Johann Bayer. Its southern regions are notable for a large, bright globular cluster and the presence of the Small Magellanic Cloud.
Hercules (astronomy)
Hercules (astronomy), large constellation of the northern hemisphere, lying between Lyra and Corona Borealis. Hercules is best seen during the summer. It is represented by the figure of the Greek hero Hercules in a kneeling position. The stars of the constellation are of third magnitude or dimmer. Hercules contains a globular cluster, called Messier 13, consisting of more than 50,000 stars. This cluster, about 34,000 light years from the Earth, can be seen by the naked eye.
Virgo Cluster
Virgo Cluster, gravitationally-bound cluster of galaxies lying relatively close to the Local Group at a distance of some 50 million light years. The Virgo Cluster has an overall diameter of 9 million light years and contains over 2,000 galaxies, of which the largest are giant ellipticals. Several of the more prominent members are visible with small telescopes, and a number are included in the 1771 catalogue of nebulous objects compiled by Charles Messier. Among them, the central object M87 is notable as a particularly massive elliptical galaxy (containing 790 billion solar masses of material), from whose nucleus a jet of material is streaming. M87 is a strong source of radio emissions, known as Virgo A. Most members of the Virgo cluster are spiral galaxies.
The Virgo cluster is at the centre of a supercluster which includes our Local Group. Although the Virgo Cluster is moving away from the Local Group at a speed of some 1,140 km (700 mi) per second, both clusters share a common motion towards an unseen gravitational source known as the Great Attractor.
Delphinus
Delphinus (Latin, “the dolphin”), northern constellation, located to the west of Aquila and to the east of Pegasus, the main feature of which is a group of four bright stars that are known as Job’s Coffin. Delphinus also contains a number of fine binary stars, a variable star, and a very distant globular cluster. Most of its stars have a magnitude of 4 or 5.

Parnyan
28-01-2007, 14:38
Draco
Draco (Latin, “dragon”), northern circumpolar constellation situated between Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, just below the celestial pole. The star Etamin, Gamma () Draconis, a second-magnitude star and the brightest star in the constellation, was the principal object of measurement used by the British astronomer James Bradley in 1729 in discovering the aberration of light.

Hydra (astronomy)
Hydra (astronomy), constellation lying near the celestial equator. It is irregularly shaped and almost wholly made up of faint stars. It begins south of the constellation Cancer and extends eastwards nearly as far as the constellation Libra. Its long, winding shape was thought to resemble a water serpent. The constellation was originally recorded by the early Greek astronomer Ptolemy in his Almagest. The only bright star in the constellation is Alphard (“the solitary one”), actually a double star.

Serpens
Serpens (Latin, “serpent”), constellation in the equatorial region of the sky, best seen in the evening during northern summer (southern winter). It represents a large snake coiled around the constellation Ophiuchus, and is split into two halves, one part representing the head (Serpens Caput) and the other representing the tail (Serpens Cauda). It is the only constellation to be so divided. The constellation's brightest star is Alpha Serpentis, also known as Unukalhai (from the Arabic for “the serpent's neck”), magnitude 2.7. Serpens Caput, the larger half, contains the globular cluster M5, of the sixth magnitude and visible through binoculars. Serpens Cauda contains the Eagle Nebula, a cloud of glowing gas 7,000 light years away, containing a cluster of stars, M16.

diana_1989
28-01-2007, 14:41
what ever
the struggle
continue the climb
it maybe onlyyyyyyyyy
one step to the summit

Vahed
28-01-2007, 15:21
dear piishii you can speak about every thing but in English!

piishii
28-01-2007, 16:14
hi vahed.
clear !
ok undrestood.
so let's start.
i recommend that say sentences like :
love is free bird.
be loving to those who love u
or anything that be short, pretty and has good information.
i nearly forgot , i know english more less than u
so if i have problems ,i beg correct me .
----------------
here is more sentences :
i adpted them from movies .
i love u enough for my heart to burn

it's raining.
the rain can't cool down my love for u

when i'm with u at night ot feels as if it were day

there is no worse death than the end of hope

what tomorrow brings we cannot know

Vahed
28-01-2007, 21:24
Thanks a lot! welcome here...you are useful and you speak English good enough now you aren't all alone ha? enjoy

Reza1969
29-01-2007, 02:47
Could somebody tell me what's going on here? Are you here to talk about your ideas or ...? Don't you think you're actually barking up the wrong tree?

Dear Vahed

I've got a bone to pick with you!!! As you started this topic,I have to put most part of the blame on you. I don't know what you're after here. If it is practicing your writing, do you call copying some lyrics and texts of some news from other sites and pasting them here a way of practicing your writing?

For most of the posts you've put here, there are already some special topics. What you are doing here is just making a mess and a mishmash-a topic I myself don't know what to call: news section, literature hub, science center or what???

This is just a one-time request from all of you: Please stick to the title of the topic and keep making your posts about your ideas and thoughts. A good way of triggering a discussion can be putting forward a good & controversial topic and asking others to keep it going by sharing their ideas. RIGHT????

Otherwise the topic will be closed

Vahed
29-01-2007, 10:57
Could somebody tell me what's going on here? Are you here to talk about your ideas or ...? Don't you think you're actually barking up the wrong tree?

Dear Vahed

I've got a bone to pick with you!!! As you started this topic,I have to put most part of the blame on you. I don't know what you're after here. If it is practicing your writing, do you call copying some lyrics and texts of some news from other sites and pasting them here a way of practicing your writing?

For most of the posts you've put here, there are already some special topics. What you are doing here is just making a mess and a mishmash-a topic I myself don't know what to call: news section, literature hub, science center or what???

This is just a one-time request from all of you: Please stick to the title of the topic and keep making your posts about your ideas and thoughts. A good way of triggering a discussion can be putting forward a good & controversial topic and asking others to keep it going by sharing their ideas. RIGHT????

Otherwise the topic will be closed

Dear Reza as you know in fact this topic was (is & will) for speaking English and i really tried to kipping this but i had some requests for putting VOA news here so i did that! but you are right..i will re start speaking and tell it to everyone and i hope you will help me.

Vahed
29-01-2007, 11:10
Hi every body
if you read dear reza's words you know whats wrong! i have a request, Please just say your own ideas ,your own texts and every words in your own mind and i will do that too! here is a topic for speaking English, just sharing your ideas and words.
thanks.

shahrzad2006
29-01-2007, 16:02
hey friends lets start again .i myself won't surrender and i don't like this topic be close so let's do it.
from the day i started learning english i promised to myself not to give up .i 'm eager to know how did you become enthusiastic to learn this beautiful language.let me know .
bbye my friends

amintnt
29-01-2007, 18:57
hey friends lets start again .i myself won't surrender and i don't like this topic be close so let's do it.
from the day i started learning english i promised to myself not to give up .i 'm eager to know how did you become enthusiastic to learn this beautiful language.let me know .
bbye my friends

wow!such a great topic to talk about!well,it's a long story! l
I remember I started learning english when I was in grade 5 at primary school. In those days i really didn't know Y i want to learn English! after some time, I left it and after a year i started again. But this time, I myself liked to learn it. U know, I really liked to go to Canada! After that, our class became unisex, and there was a girl which was really gr8 in English! I never wanted to let her be better than me:D. So I did my homeworks regularly. And now, I'm not in the mood to go to classes. It makes me tired. But I'm still learning it at an institute. I just like English, that's Y I'm still continuing learning this language.l

Parnyan
29-01-2007, 19:38
hi i wanna tell my story that how i started learning english:
well, i strted learning english when i finished elementary school. first i really didnt like studing english you know i think teachers can be very influentional on learning things i mean teachers can make you intrested or even make you hate some thing well its my own opinion & when i started learning eng... my teacher made me disappointed but after one semester or so i became intrested in english & thats all...

Parnyan
29-01-2007, 19:51
hi dear vahed dont you want to talk about this topic or give us a new one well i think its not that bad to speak about ourselves dont you think so...

Vahed
29-01-2007, 20:05
Dear Parnyan Yes! your answer is just yes........iam sad because of my works here because Reza is upset of me! but not matter i will start over i will begin it thank you

Vahed
29-01-2007, 20:12
i start learning English since i was 12 at first i hat it because my free times was going over! but next by the time i felt in Love with it! really my love is English now........the best thing is learning English

bmoqimi
31-01-2007, 02:31
ok,I am going to help it here to because I know how hard it is to make a topic stick on top here anad at the same time make every body chat in English We have the same problem in our own forums.

Vahed
31-01-2007, 12:21
Hi dears from today we will start a new life in P30Forum its a new topic by the same name "Just speak in English" by our own English words ....i am righting a new text to share here with you! hope to enjoy it.

amintnt
31-01-2007, 13:06
[left]

Dear Vahed, Let me tell u sth:
If u browse other parts of this forum, U will understand what's going on here!
U don't have to send posts in topics which u've created! I'm really sorry to say these, but most of ur posts r just some spams! Again, I apologize!

Vahed
31-01-2007, 22:12
[left]

Dear Vahed, Let me tell u sth:
If u browse other parts of this forum, U will understand what's going on here!
U don't have to send posts in topics which u've created! I'm really sorry to say these, but most of ur posts r just some spams! Again, I apologize!

dear amin can i ask what you mean spams! i love p30 and also English and i want to be useful so whats the problem? can you help me or you want to start a war! i need your help and idea please help me! im not sad or upset of you but i want to use everyones help here if you can (that you can) help my (our) topic.
send me your idea.
thanks a lot

shahrzad2006
03-02-2007, 18:40
dear friends(amin and vahed)
what has happened to you .we are all friends and we are not here to make quarrel.BTW,I haven' t been here for a long while because of some personal matters but i haven't forgotten you and this forum.oh let me welcome to the new member .i 'm glad you are interested too.so go on and help us

Vahed
04-02-2007, 14:47
dear shahrzad you are right. we are all friends to make our life better! and....Happy Birth Day to you dear shahrzad!

shahrzad2006
04-02-2007, 17:14
thanks dear vahed .hey kids i had a question .who has read the book "davinci code".please tell me what do you think about it if you have read it .because i 'm going to download it .
cheers.

Vahed
05-02-2007, 15:26
Dear shahrzad i read the Da Vinci Code its a good book and its about "Holey Maryam" and "isa masih"its forbidden in iran and other wheres i say read it! its interesting and good.and you can watch the Da vinci code movie!

shahrzad2006
05-02-2007, 23:10
dear vahed thanks a million.is there any one who has read this book.
dear vahed don't you get sad if i remind you some notes.you told me "holy maryam" but you should say "virgin mary" and also instead of"isa masih",you 'd better use "jesus christ" i hope you didn't get sad and i'm sure you knew these
bbye friends

shahrzad2006
06-02-2007, 14:22
hey friends what has happend here .i'm so sorry but i wanna be frank with you.with your silent you are just proving this fact that reza was right and this forum is nothing but a piece of junk.you make me disappointed.if you really love english justify your claim.

Vahed
06-02-2007, 15:10
Dear Shahrzad yeah! its true ...thanks a lot for your notes...really i didn't know that words true English form. anyway thanks.

Vahed
08-02-2007, 09:28
Hi Dear friends! where are you? we miss you here....come and speak English . every thing that you want...so start speaking. this topic needs you! please don't forget us and speaking English here!

Parnyan
09-02-2007, 21:48
HI Dear Vahed
well i my self really dont know what should i talk about. you told us talk about everything that we like but ...
could you please give us a topic. if you give us a topic i promise you to talk about that

Vahed
10-02-2007, 14:34
Dear Parnyan and other friends as you want new topic for speaking i say this: please speak about your best friends! its good topic to speaking?! that who is you best friend ...what is he or she like? ...and every other things about that!
thanks

shahrzad2006
10-02-2007, 19:41
hi vahed
it's a good topic but i have to say i have NO REAL FRIEND IN THIS BIG WORLD..every day i see two or maybe three girls around myself at school .although we know each other for more than seven years but i think that they don't know me and they can't understand me.i also used to have a great teacher who i thought was one of my friends but now... BTW, i still have to say i really admire him. he was a great teacher
well i ganna go bbye

Vahed
10-02-2007, 20:15
thanks dear shahrzad....but you have lots of friends here now! hah? we all are your friends and you are one of our (at least my) best friends!

Parnyan
10-02-2007, 23:52
hi buddies
wow i think its a good topic for speaking & let me thanks dear vahed for giving us this topic .
well my best friend...i consider her very nice, clever,creative & outgoing& alittle naughty i think she has all the good adjectives that u think &she also has a good sense of human & one of the reason that we r so close is that we have a lot of in common in most of things like our hobbies &filed.

nasambros
11-02-2007, 11:20
We live in a very big world with more than 10000000000000000 people but in fact nobody can tell that I'm not alone. people lives together but are alone
try to be friend with all if u want sweet life. life is too short, try to live
:)

Vahed
11-02-2007, 20:24
Hi dear Friends.....i think now i should start writing so i am going to do that!
in fact i have lots of friends like you but my best friend is my own mind ....its my idea but if you look at my sign in the end of my posts you can see my special words that i really believed that!
Think Smart .....Live Smart! and it will be better in this form : "Think smart ...live smarter!" isnt it?

shahrzad2006
14-02-2007, 16:57
hi again
how are things going?well i have a new topic for english lovers.i want you to talk about your interests .every thing that you like to do and also things that you liked to do but you've never find the chance.i myself love to read sience fiction books and i also want to learn programming and linux.and learning english is my favorate habit too.so go on and talk

Vahed
14-02-2007, 19:34
dear shahrzad its good! thank you and going on it.... other friend start speaking and dont forget speaking english and your own topic !

Vahed
14-02-2007, 19:47
I love English (learning it and speaking it) and my world is pc and also p30world! i want to learn more about programing in Linux and so other habits like being a super VPI in p30.......

Parnyan
14-02-2007, 21:27
hi my dear friends
thanks dear shahrzad it is a good topic for speaking & i'm going to tell U what R my interests

my interests :...love to work with computer specially with internet, go camping with my frineds, family & my relatives (specially with my uncle's family) & one of my favoraite sports is sky divinig & i really love to try it even for once but ofcourse i've never had the chance.(i love all risky sports and
like to try them even 1 time in my life).& i'm really intrested in astronomy and i wanna continue it in future
. these R just some of my intrested

Vahed
17-02-2007, 22:23
Hi dear friends! we spoke about our interests but other friends: you start speaking too!

حاج میر زا علی
17-02-2007, 23:03
Hi,I am niloofar,my English language isn't very good.but I like to improve that.

حاج میر زا علی
17-02-2007, 23:08
If I write wrong,do you laugh at me?

Vahed
19-02-2007, 19:23
dear niloofar! of coarse no! we never wont laugh to you. you start speaking from here and i (we) hope you will improve your language!we need you here and we all are friends together......dont be shy.

Parnyan
20-02-2007, 14:01
hi dear friends
i hope U all R ok & let me welcome to our new friend niloofar. dear niloofar we all (at least me) R here to improve our english & of course we don't know every thing about english & i myself sometimes (better to
say most of the times)made mistake but no problem i know that here my friends will correct my mistake
and it help me to develop my english as well.anyway i think dear vahed is right, we all R friend and as U know good friends never laugh at each other so welcome dear & U can give us a topic for talking here and also tell your idea too or U can also tell us your idea & every thing that U like
good luck...

shahrzad2006
21-02-2007, 16:34
hi my friends
let me welcome our new member in forum.dear niloofar i'm glad you're here .we are not native speakers and we all make mistakes so go on and start to help us.
BTW,this week i delivered a lecture in my English class. it was a story written by Hans Christian Anderson. i just wanted to know are you confident enough.i myself ,think that i am.and i always like to deliver lectures .come and teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell me
bbye

Vahed
23-02-2007, 15:01
Hi friends...i have a new topic for you! do you enjoy playing PC games (like me!) ? if yes ,whats your favorite game ?
"Speak In English"

mansor_1381
23-02-2007, 18:34
I Don't Like Playing Computer Games it's stupid.
Gosh! how can someone waste his/her time playing computer games!

Vahed
23-02-2007, 21:35
dear mansor
oh yeah its your idea! but i my self learned lots of things from pc games like English and so other things even driving ! do you believe me? and i thinks your words are false (its my idea...every on is free ha?) thanks

Parnyan
23-02-2007, 22:38
hi dear friends
Well... i've never played pc's games but i like playing with computer sometimes ecpecially driving i think, that depend on the game & i don't like playing with computer as much as i like connecting to the internet.

mansor_1381
24-02-2007, 10:18
Dear Vahed
Vahed! I never heard such name before?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
And what do you mean by "My words are false"? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] mean my sentences is incorrect?
There are so many things better than PC games. But I don't decline that some games might be useful.

i've never played pc's games but i like playing with computer sometimesHow so you never played and played sometimes? I wonder ...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Parnyan
24-02-2007, 13:33
i thought he (daer vahed )mean p30 world's game forum any way sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy
wow what a big...............

Ahmad
24-02-2007, 14:19
Why do here the marks like "?" or "." are vice versa?

In writing when u push the right vector in "arrow key" pointer moves in left and . ...

Vahed
24-02-2007, 15:38
hi friend...forget it! we all are friends and our end is learning and speaking English in this topic! not playing game or....it was just a topic for speaking...take it easy guy! at last thank you! join us and make our speaking hotter.

and about this sentences:

نقل قول:
i've never played pc's games but i like playing with computer sometimes
How so you never played and played sometimes? I wonder

i think dear parnyan see the "PC" as "PS" so she said that she never played PS (play station) games and she like playing with PC(Personal Computer)

amintnt
24-02-2007, 17:46
Why do here the marks like "?" or "." are vice versa?

In writing when u push the right vector in "arrow key" pointer moves in left and . ...

Hi dear
Unfortunately this problem refers to PHP scripts. This kind of webpages has always some problems. U can solve this by putting a standard word like "l" at the end of ur sentences. l
for example:
I like playing football:happy:
compare with this one:l
I like playing football:happy:l

Now ur problem is solved;) l

Ahmad
24-02-2007, 19:43
Hi dear
Unfortunately this problem refers to PHP scripts. This kind of webpages has always some problems. U can solve this by putting a standard word like "l" at the end of ur sentences. l
for example:
I like playing football:happy:
compare with this one:l
I like playing football:happy:l

Now ur problem is solved;) l

Thank you dear Friend.l

It's a good trick.l

shahrzad2006
25-02-2007, 14:33
hi dear friends.
it's good that other friends are helping us too.i think vahed wanted to know our opinion about pc games. well i have to say that it's not bad some times when u are really free ,but i myself prefer to study sience fiction books instead. u know, some of the games are really violent. maybe a boy likes these kinds of games
but furtunatly i'm a girl and i spend my life on things that let me learn sth new. l bbye

Vahed
25-02-2007, 19:32
.Hi Dear Friends
thanks you dear amin it was very useful for me and thanks you dear @hmadrez@ for asking this question
and dear shahrzad ...
in fact i like books more than games too and i think you are right but some games are really useful isnt it? and also all of books arent useful too! ha?
at last tanks you dear friends that made this topic to live again!l

Metalzadeh
26-02-2007, 02:14
I Don't Like Playing Computer Games it's stupid.
Gosh! how can someone waste his/her time playing computer games!

It's ur opinion
But really playing PC games is'nt stupid
Because it's a fun at all

mansor_1381
26-02-2007, 08:11
It's ur opinion
But really playing PC games is'nt stupid
Because it's a fun at all

We all here to express our views and opinions That's what this forum all about.l
If you agree/disagree something do tell why.l
You said playing PC games isn't stupid nor fun.I think you caught up between thees two.l
Spoiler : I think it's unwise to stay up late .l

Vahed
26-02-2007, 16:35
dear friends! what about "Hot Coffee" games such as : GTA Sa and lura 3x? i hate games like these they are dangerous for every body arent they?

Vahed
02-03-2007, 13:03
Hi Dear Friends
hows going? i just want to say :Happy New Year! Be cool in This year and i hope to enjoy it

adamhesaby
03-03-2007, 08:37
We all here to express our views and opinions That's what this forum all about.l
If you agree/disagree something do tell why.l
You said playing PC games isn't stupid nor fun.I think you caught up between thees two.l
Spoiler : I think it's unwise to stay up late .l

i think it's not good to call it stupid!
because there are many many people (as u see in games forum) who their only joy is playin video games!
the part "i dont play computer games" is your opinion but "it's stupid is not a good sentence to explain your hatred of pc games!
it's insulting those who play!
thanks VAHED for creatin this superb topik
(forgive me for my last nonchalance) [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

amintnt
03-03-2007, 14:42
thanks asal banoo for creatin this super topic
Look again ;)l

Ahmad
03-03-2007, 14:48
These latest posts are about PC Games. l
Anyone that says I don't like pc games , he/she definitely lie. Because you will finally find a game that you like it. pc pgames are devided in many categories and if you encounter with a game that is in your favorite , you can not avoid it and finally will be defeated.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif l
-------------------

Ahmad
03-03-2007, 14:53
Hi Dear Friends
hows going? i just want to say :Happy New Year! Be cool in This year and i hope to enjoy it

And also happy for you .l

Ahmad
03-03-2007, 15:22
i think it's not good to call it stupid!
because there are many many people (as u see in games forum) who their only joy is playin video games!
the part "i dont play computer games" is your opinion but "it's stupid is not a good sentence to explain your hatred of pc games!
it's insulting those who play!
thanks asal banoo for creatin this superb topik

. You have a bad enthusiast. Take care asalbanoo

Look again ;)l

Where are u vahed?l

Alone_In_Hell
03-03-2007, 18:40
Hello ladies & gentle men
I attached this topic to improve my english & i hope to improve!
it would be a honor for me that i can talk to you here
Regards!!

Alone_In_Hell
03-03-2007, 18:55
I think PC games are mostly used for entertainment but iy teaches you lot of things and it makes you faster in actions and also some games are useful for mind
at all i think games have some advantages and disadvantages and each are 50 %

shahrzad2006
03-03-2007, 21:26
dear freinds wow ..it was an argumentitive topic,wasn't it .well i have to say that i agree with "alone in hell ".all the games have some advantages and some great short comings .i think that every one has his/her opinions and no one should impose his/her thoughts to others

shahrzad2006
03-03-2007, 21:29
oh, i remembered sth
HAPPY NEW YEAR

piishii
03-03-2007, 21:39
oh, i remembered sth
HAPPY NEW YEAR

hi my friends.
i wanted to discusse about one thing inside myself.
but my firend , dear shahrzad , changed my mind .
so it seems be a good thing to discussing .
New Year !
now let me start .
what am i suppose to do next year ?
and what about u ?
first i say about myself then u can continue.
next year i want to be alone like another years .
isn't funny ?
i'm sorry i'm not in mood tonight .
and i've such a headache .
but i think New Year can be a good year.
let's start with this subject.

amintnt
03-03-2007, 22:33
You have a bad enthusiast. Take care asalbanoo

Alone_In_Hell
04-03-2007, 14:21
I believe next year would be same as this one
Wake up at morning
go to school
back to home
&................

But I hope you all have a better year

I think it would be fun to talk about the last wednesday of the year
Do you use crackers in this days?
have you ever damaged in this day?
what would you do in this day?

shahrzad2006
04-03-2007, 18:33
hi again l
well i myself like this day(because its an anciant custom) but i've never wanted to touch any of those
harmful things so i've never damaged myself .l

shahrzad2006
04-03-2007, 18:34
amin why i can't use your trick??l
look at that mess above

Vahed
05-03-2007, 15:49
Hi friends ....i wasn't here just for 2 days but it changed a lot...thanks you guys (and lady's) so i want to start from oldest posts: l
At First dear @hmadrez@ : thanks you for your words and my friend im here near you! and i love speaking with you in this topic and use your ideas . :thumbsup:

Next Dear Alone_In_Hell : my new friend you are welcome here and i hope you will improve your english ;) and im agree with your idea about pc games an i think new year will be a good year for all of us.l

and now dear shahrzad: well at last you come back to your topic ha? dont forget us :biggrin: and happy new year to you too!

Dear Amin: thanks friend it isnt too important to me that someone know that i started this topic but also thanks you :wub: we need you here.l
Dear piishii : i have a question...why you like to be alone? i asked this question because i like it too :whistle:

and at the end : its very good continue it my friends

Ahmad
05-03-2007, 16:31
hi my friends.
i wanted to discusse about one thing inside myself.
but my firend , dear shahrzad , changed my mind .
so it seems be a good thing to discussing .
New Year !
now let me start .
what am i suppose to do next year ?
and what about u ?
first i say about myself then u can continue.
next year i want to be alone like another years .
isn't funny ?
i'm sorry i'm not in mood tonight .
and i've such a headache .
but i think New Year can be a good year.
let's start with this subject.

Dear piishii;[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I can just wish for you, that you reach to your desires.l
have a good year with ... .(fill it yourself;) )l

Hi friends ....i wasn't here just for 2 days but it changed a lot...thanks you guys (and lady's) so i want to start from oldest posts: l
At First dear @hmadrez@ : thanks you for your words and my friend im here near you! and i love speaking with you in this topic and use your ideas . :thumbsup:

Thank you vahed. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Vahed
05-03-2007, 20:31
Dear Friends because of the warning of p30world moderator (and dear reza) i have to change my avatar if not this topic will be remove so i do that and you will know me by this (007) logo as my avatar
thanks ...

adamhesaby
06-03-2007, 00:59
dear vahed
i hope u'll forgive me for my huge nonchalance [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
i thaught asal created this
absolutly i was wrong
sorry again!

adamhesaby
06-03-2007, 01:06
i think it's better to appoint a special subject for every day or every 2 day
and then let's talk about that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
and one of us we'll find a subject for every day or two!
how's that guys?i think it's cool

amintnt
06-03-2007, 01:28
amin why i can't use your trick??l
look at that mess above
Which mess? What u exactly wanted to do? I don't really get wt ur saying:rolleye: l

Parnyan
06-03-2007, 19:10
hi dear friends
well, it has been a long time that i haven't written anything here........
but now i'm going to answer dear "alone_in_hell"question
well',i really like the last wednesday of the year & it’s a great day for me . Ofcourse i use cracker! but i'm not as professional as some boys or even girls R i mean i haven't used some cracker yet but i really like to try once.fortunately i 've never damaged myself in this day. & one more thing...happy new year ...& i hope U ALL have a very very good year with alot of success in it!

((i think this year would be just like last years(very bad &full of hopelessness))
Oh dear friends i think (or better to say I’m sure)i made a lot of mistake in my posts so could U please make them correct for me.

shahrzad2006
08-03-2007, 15:07
hi buddies l
last night i was thinking that, years and years come and go and you can see how fast.the question is that what do you think you 'll be doing in ten years from now.you may answer only heaven knows but you can just prognosticate.it's not that far,is it? l

mansor_1381
08-03-2007, 18:14
Everybody have vision for himself if you don't have vision for yourself somebody else put you in her/his vision I believe our destiny is in our hand . I don't believe in fate I believe we responsible for what we do and what we do now shape our future. l

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 12:42
Hi dear friend I decided to ask my question from u. I talk with dear Vahed and said him I am full of question. Moreover, he replied me: I can put them here for discussion. (Thanks him).
I am not going to my question influence in your mind and your belief; therefore, I apply all of u, please think about it well, and then answer me.
Dear I ask u this because nearly most of us in a same age. In addition, we could realize together more better than. What do u think about end of life? Where will we go after death? From first time of life all of us knew the great human will be go in the paradise and worth one will be go to hole, , but when I read Mr.Sadegh Hedayat’s article my mind was changed. It is effect on me and I come to absurdity. Yes, dear I think hole and paradise just two symbol .I believe every thing is here…yeah in this world. In earth.
I know God’s way is best one. I know it…. I believe God and he is best friend of mine; but I believe he prepares the reward and punishment on earth..
Dear friend what do u think? Do u think like my theology teacher that im in the wrong way?

Your ignore ignorant friend

Alone_In_Hell
10-03-2007, 14:01
Dear Parnyan
I recommend you to dont use hand made crackers for the first time

and dear diana_1989
I have to thiunk about it I ll answer you later

Ahmad
10-03-2007, 14:03
Dear Diana[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I just want to write about a part of your passage:l

but I believe he prepares the reward and punishment on earth

What is the best punishment for somebody like Saddam. He killed many people. Most of them were innocent iranian.Who can punish him. Which punishment is the best.Just a hanging and finish. This is not JUSTICE.l
Real Justice about many cases must be somewhere else.l

Good luck

Alone_In_Hell
10-03-2007, 14:09
I think End of the world would be different
you know there are lots of ideas about this
the thing you said is a bit illogicalcause god said
that paradise and hell are forever but this world is for
a limited time but still we can say that after our death our
bodies will change to soil and some other simple things and will
stay for ever so you see we can not answer this qustion easily ;)

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 14:33
:sad: dear alone in hell
i couldent realize u wel...
???do you believe paradise and hell
or now ??
do u have same idea with me?
i agree with u
i think after death people will be come to ababsurdity and the life will be finish.........
.and itis not good

:weird:

amir_hma
10-03-2007, 14:37
Hey Dears.
Would u plz tell what about this topic is? thanks

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 14:47
Im sorry all sir and lady….
I have a lot of mistake in my last topic. Because I typed it so fast., and when I read it I ashamed of that. Sorry again…I will be careful another time. :blush:
and dear u can read first topic of this page:tongue:

Vahed
10-03-2007, 16:02
Hi my friends ...wow thats good we are entering in a new area of speaking in English! we had lots of deferent topics in forum...and its very good isnt it?

Vahed
10-03-2007, 16:10
dear adamhesaby : o! forget it my friend it isn't important for me ...thank you
and about your idea im going to say yes! we are doing it now...be cool.l

Vahed
10-03-2007, 16:20
Dear Parnyan: thank you...and you are welcome back here
Dear shahrzad: yes im agree with you. years are come after another and in fact its our life that going to end
Dear amir_hma: this topic is for speaking English every think that you want but! in english.l
Dear diana_1989 : my friend thanks you for joining us and you are free every one here is free so you can ask answer and post your ideas ...l

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 16:27
thanks alot dear vahed...... thanks:rambo:

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 16:34
i enjoy in this group and i think it is best one.
i am supose to be a goos and active member here.
bye for today
have good year

Vahed
10-03-2007, 16:37
i want to say my idea about the end of life :l
(to: dear diana)l
i think because men cant understand the fact of life and god and every thing ..so god say it in basic and easy form to us and export it in this manner and way...nobody knows the fact of hell and paradise and even god!for example if we want to learn "math" to a body we will choose a kind of education that depend on the age of person...if he/she was younger and he/she cant understand more we will star from 2*2=4 isnt it? and i think that god does like this to us.l
i believe god hell and other things that he(God) said but not in this manner that we know

Alone_In_Hell
10-03-2007, 18:16

Dear diana
i mean that no one knows where he/she exacly goes but you should always keep yourself ready fo all choices i mean that may be there be a paradise and a hell so you should take care of that and may be it dont be but is it bad to be ready for that?ofcourse not
so you should take care but myself am a DEVIL BOY but i really do it for fun and i wont do it if disadvantages be more than advantages

Vahed
10-03-2007, 21:37
Dear Alone_In_Hell do you know we are neighbors! im from another world a where that isn't in this world and hell is in my neighborhood so you aren't alone in hell! l
but in fact im agree with you! if its possible to be a another world , we can try for it, if it was true so we will enjoy it but if it wasn't true so we wont miss anything! l

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 22:16
dear vahed & alone in hell.
i dont agree with u
we couldnt spend our life with any consiuos.
?what do u mean.
our life is so funny ...
believe me that is funny

Vahed
10-03-2007, 22:26
I hope God wont get angry with me by saying this word but really i didn't said that our life is funny diana! its funny for god! also the life the death and the world is funny just for God. l

diana_1989
10-03-2007, 23:06
dont worry dear vahed
this is my opinion i think our life is funny
:sad:

Parnyan
10-03-2007, 23:26
wow...
what a good topic but it's a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard...
well ...dear diana i really don't know what will happen to the humanbeing after death or why we are alive, i mean why god has created us??i really can not understand why all of us( & may be the other creature which live in other planets,were born???or what was exactly in the first of this world i mean before the big bang ??i think or i 'd better say i believe that everything has a begining & someone has create that but my problem is that i can't completely understand how was this world look like at first.i want to know how god created himself??????!!!! when i asked this question from my teachers they told me" are U an unbeliever "?? well these 's a huge question MARK in my mind . i really want to know the answer....think i have to apologize dear diana
dear (diana) i really don't know what will happen to us after death but i promise if i die and then come back i will tell u the answer.BUT WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION???I really want to find the answer.(it was almost a year that i 'd forgotten these disgusting questions. BUT THANKS DEAR DIANA .U remind it to me again

Alone_In_Hell
11-03-2007, 13:24
we dont know any thing cause every thing is 50% -50% I am sure that none of you can say some thing certainly and there something that can deny it.i can deny some thing you say but not all of them may be i can not deny some of them but may others can
SO EVERY THING IS 50 -50 DONT FORGET THIS AND HAVE THIS SENTENCES FROM ME

diana_1989
11-03-2007, 14:07
Dear parnyan , my honey I really don’t know……….I have a lot of question in my mind and you made a new one too ;) .your question is more difficult to answer. more harder than mine. Because no body couldn’t say how God created him self….there was God from first when this world didn’t create……. Every one know GOD, even some body with no religion…. Even some body that worship sth wrong like a piece of wood.( that mean that people just choose a wrong way….their goal was wrong… . But they had god … they had believe a wrong GOD) …and I think some body just some body can understand what is GOD .????.
Do you understand me well…I hardly talk about some topics like this . Because I am unconscious … believe me your ignore friend don’t know any thing about this secret :eh: story …

Alone_In_Hell
11-03-2007, 15:00
Our minds cannot answer very well for what the god is we just can believe it is

diana_1989
11-03-2007, 18:40
where are u my dear friend?
i miss all of u

diana_1989
11-03-2007, 19:58
Dear friend what are u going to do in norooz holiday. We will be free more than 13 days and its so boring for me because I am an only child:sad: and I could not bear my lonely time.
I love school and my friends because I have great times with them.
However, in norooz…. I am going to study my lesson for konkoor. Because I am the grade 3 of high school besides I should study more better than before…..konkoor is huge problem in my life. Moreover, I’m not very skillful to make a good curriculum for myself so maybe I to enter for Ghalamchi or Ayandegan examination in new year.

Vahed
11-03-2007, 21:29
hi my dears
we are entering in a forbidden area of fact of world and god so i recommend to forgetting this topic but i will answer something next! because everyone who understood the fact of god of coarse died ! l
but dear parnyan , you know my biggest question from beginning my life was this that whos god? how god created himself or which god created our god and....also how someone can know his god?!

Vahed
11-03-2007, 21:31
i think only god can solve our problems and only he can answer our questions even questions about himself

Vahed
11-03-2007, 21:36
i have a theory about life and death and also about god and men but im trying to writ it in english and i will put it here i believe my theory and i know that i will die for writing that :tongue: ;)

Vahed
11-03-2007, 21:39
yeah! my friends come and change topic ok? l
and dear diana am in a position like you but really what can we do? l
:king:

diana_1989
11-03-2007, 21:56
dear vahed
that mean u are alone like me?
or no that mean was you have a huge problem konkoor
:weird:

Alone_In_Hell
11-03-2007, 22:00
Dear Diana
You'd better to study so hard
Its just my recommend i am just 15 but i had been in this situation and i had good results by studying hard
you just have to keep a bit hard to yourself for at least 1 year and then you'll be free and then you can go out more much than before

diana_1989
11-03-2007, 22:08
dear alone in hell i agree with u
i should try more and more just 1 year:wac:
then i will be free:thumbsup:

nasambros
11-03-2007, 23:11
I love this forum

nasambros
11-03-2007, 23:12
i love this forum
i do not know god but i know that there is anything(s) like nothing. the same as a very good friend that always help and guide and protect me in problems n dangers.
i know my god is good god and is always with us even when we r not with him

Vahed
12-03-2007, 15:28
dear diana in fact both of them! im very alone and i have konkoor problem like you...l

Vahed
12-03-2007, 15:30
dear Alone_In_Hell im agree with you too! and im trying it! ...l

Vahed
12-03-2007, 15:35
dear nasambros : thank you my friend welcome here and yeah your god is my god too! l

Dear shahrzad: where are you? l

diana_1989
12-03-2007, 16:47
dear vahed we are not alone so much
our friends always are with us
we have alot of good friends
like mother ,father, and also god
so we are not alone so much ok dear my friend
yes i have some lonely time
but maybe god want it...:weird:

shahrzad2006
12-03-2007, 17:36
my dear freinds i really have to apologize because i haven't been here for a looooong while.well i think i 'd better anwer diana's question.dear friend i'm not sure what exactly will happen to us after death but there should be sth.you know ,if there's nothing why we try hard ?why we wanna have a good life ?if there wasn't any thing life has no meaning and be sure that i was the first one who killed his/herself. dear freind i have to say some thing else.if you have a look at your posts you 'll see lots of problems in it so it's a warning .you should catch up on your english .as you said you are free during these two weeks vacation so it's a very good time .go and try more and more
bbye freinds .

diana_1989
12-03-2007, 18:09
Thanks my friend shahrzad...i know I have a lot of grammatically problem and even In my type…but dear u know this forum is for sb like me who want improve their English. I need your information and guidance and other members too. Thanks a lot my honeyyyyy.:blush:

and i ll try more better than befor with your help

sahel12
12-03-2007, 18:16
thank u dear vahed but it only rememberize us some one must tell out side how they blive ............u now little by little i think we blive all thing we are not.........

mansor_1381
12-03-2007, 18:18
I don't believe in God , there's no Heaven and Hell most peoples when they think of God look up in the sky .That's ridicules we're responsible for what we do
There's no soul.
If you want to know why i said those check my signature. l

diana_1989
12-03-2007, 20:26
Dear mansoor I do not agree with u. I believe god is every where. just this is a habit for human when they look up in the sky. I said last day I think ,sb with no religion also had a god. Yes they had god but a wrong one like a piece of wood……
I just said : ( I think hell & paradise is two symbol for human. Yes maybe There are hell and paradise, but I think they are in this world ….here).i think people seeing their reward and punishment in the earth…. I guess u are in wrong way and maybe its better than u change your mind my friend….because god’s way is best one & every body know it….
I never couldn’t talk about god like u .we are responsible for our behavior and what we do !!!!!!! …how did we create if there is nothing???

:ohno:

amintnt
12-03-2007, 21:46
Hi friends! May I ask wt r u doing here?:blink: If ur here to improve ur English, Y u don't have a look at ur posts? U say sth wrong, then in the next post u make that mistake again!:blink: So how can u improve ur English knowledge?l;) l
Good Luck

piishii
12-03-2007, 22:10
hi dear amin .
when we want to improve it .
we must have some problems.
and we ( maybe i ( want u to correct us .

Vahed
12-03-2007, 23:54
Hi my friend diana yeah we aren't alone we have lots of friends like our friends here in p30 such as shahrzad amin parnyan mansoor alone_in_hell @hmadrez@ piishii sahel reza and .....l
and next to this your English is good and every day is going to be better and better! (but try more) l

Vahed
13-03-2007, 00:02
hi dear shahrzad thank you for your join! dear could you please correct members problems (except me! ;) :whistle: ) l

Vahed
13-03-2007, 00:05
Dear sahel ...yes we will! l
:jealous:

Vahed
13-03-2007, 00:08
Dear mansoor ...dont think in this way!? :devil: i

Vahed
13-03-2007, 00:11
dear Amin....you are right so you can help us by correcting our problems as dear piishii said ..thank you for your notice. l

mansor_1381
13-03-2007, 09:33
Yes maybe There are hell and paradise, but I think they are in this world ….hereThis is dead right.We create Heaven or Hell for ourself.Mankind faces many challenges in the future and maybe just maybe if we free ourself from self-destruction we may create Heaven for ourself. A world without war without destruction, without hunger .....l

how did we create if there is nothingI didn't say there's nothing.
I suggest to you to read this book :
Intelligent Design : Message From Designers by Rael
Watch this videos too :

I can give you more resources if you want.
Good Luck.
Love & Peace

mansor_1381
13-03-2007, 09:36
Dear mansoor ...dont think in this way!?

In what way ? l

Vahed
13-03-2007, 09:49
God is true and you know this but your manner of thinking about god and life is very dangerous like my mind that will kill me! but in some words im agree with you such as fact of life... :king: l

mansor_1381
13-03-2007, 10:00
God is true and you know this but your manner of thinking about god and life is very dangerous like my mind that will kill me! but in some words im agree with you such as fact of life... :king:

what can i say?
I'm a realistic person . l

shahrzad2006
13-03-2007, 13:32
vahed first of all let me say what was your mistake.if you are going to use the word "agree"you should use it in this way.
i'm in agreement with you.or i agree with you.so don't use i'm agree with you any more

shahrzad2006
13-03-2007, 13:40
dear mansour if u look back and review your life,u can find moments that you were really alone or needed help .there was no one who could help you.that moment of life was the time that you could understand the God much better.this is my own opinion and i'm not going to impose it to you.

shahrzad2006
13-03-2007, 13:44
dear freinds
in this country we are not free to talk about every thing we like .every one here is speaking about freedom.speaking about god and expressing our beliefs is one of the biggest problems.this is my opinion.l

Alone_In_Hell
13-03-2007, 15:13
HI ALL
Dont begin fighting friends just think about tonight
LAST WEDNESDAY
I made lots of BOMBS and I hope that it wont be the last wednesday of my life
and dear mansor
if you had saw miracles now you didnt say like this
if you read some stories about this things you would believe

Parnyan
13-03-2007, 17:42
hi dear friends
well first i wanna tell sth to dear diana .
dear i know it's a little late but i was very busy these days so i couldn't post anything here but now i'm going to tell U something , i really LOVE norooz holiday & after summer it's my favoraie holiday SO i think it's not boring at all .there's also one more thing(my holiday will start from 3 days from now because i decided not to go to school any more).as every one know our teachers R very cruel, i mean they always get tests... we have to study & get ready for the exams ,i myself sometimes or i'd better say most of the times sleep only 3 or 4 hours a day maybe U won't believe this, but i have sleeplessness.during this two weeks vacation i will sleep at least 9 or 10 hours a day so i will make amend my sleeplessness.( it 's my first step).well , i also want to study english more because i've forgotten many things i 'm going to write new things in my weblog and update it (it's not complete yet). try to have fun because time will fly in these days( soon you come to this fact that it's school time and again U have to study you're lesson & other boring duties that u had to do when U went to school) so do every thing U LIKE.

DEAR FRIENDS....
don't U want to tell us what will U do in norooz holiday........is it boring for U ...
GOOD LUCK

Parnyan
13-03-2007, 17:48
wow
lucky U dear alone in hell
as U know i really like this day & always had alot of fun in this day but tonight i don't have anything so i think i won't go out ...U know every year my brother give the half of his crackers and everything he had but this year he is insult with me ....so i don't have anything....
i'm very bad luck........

Parnyan
13-03-2007, 17:49
dear alone in hell be careful

shahrzad2006
13-03-2007, 18:59
you'd better be carefull or we'll miss one of our best members here.hope to see you back
yours

Parnyan
14-03-2007, 13:23
hi dear friends
R U still alive ? i hope so...(forget it i was kidding) ?
have anyone hurt her/him self last night?
i'm still alive

mansor_1381
14-03-2007, 14:21
dear mansour if u look back and review your life,u can find moments that you were really alone or needed help .there was no one who could help you.that moment of life was the time that you could understand the God much better.this is my own opinion and i'm not going to impose it to you

Dear Shahrzad I never feel Alone cause i got myself and believe in myself
Anyway better not continue this matter.
I think The Last Wednesday Of Year - LWOY - is another week. l
;)

Alone_In_Hell
14-03-2007, 16:36
HI
IM ALIVE
thank you all that you got worried about me
im ok but my T-shirt was burnt
and also i have to tell you some thing VERY IMPORTANT
NEXT WEDNESDAY WE HAVE ANOTHER CRACKING DAY
tell it to every one you know this way every one will start this day
so if every one have this we would have another party
sorry im in hurry and accept my apologize that i typed it fast and im sure its full of mistakes

Parnyan
14-03-2007, 18:05
wow...
dear alone in hell BE CAREFULL u could burnt your self ...
thanks god only yourT-SHIRT burnt ...by the way YOUR idea is great,wonderful...i 'm going to tell everyone i know....

by the way where R U dear friend ?i'm afraid something bad has happened to U???
good luck dear friends

Alone_In_Hell
14-03-2007, 19:16
Dont worry im OK
never better than now
but it would be great to have another party:D

Vahed
14-03-2007, 19:35
thanks my friend dear shahrzad go on it! but tell my mistakes in hidden form! l

Vahed
14-03-2007, 19:43
Dear Parnyan thank you for all of your posts and i should say to you don't worry about it (LWOY) i can send you bombs and crackers ! (im kidding) l

Vahed
14-03-2007, 20:01
o yeah its very good idea dear "alone in hell" we will have two party this year! thanks you...l
and im going to say another thing...i burned my hand today! and i decided to forget using bombs and other thing in smiler days...but dont worry im good know! l

Vahed
14-03-2007, 20:13
how ever have a good Days specially next LWOY

Vahed
14-03-2007, 20:23
where are you my friend? l

diana_1989
15-03-2007, 10:25
hi dear friend
i wasnt here for two day
and i miss all of u
happy new year dears
i ll try to make a new veblog for all english lovers..:tongue:
have fun dears
bbye

diana_1989
15-03-2007, 10:38
dear friends
todayill hava finall exam .
i am so busy and i study hard
i ll hope god dont forgot me

Alone_In_Hell
15-03-2007, 11:40
Good Luck dear Diana
and happy new year every body
we left the school from today and resting

mansor_1381
15-03-2007, 11:42
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] mansoor!
where are you my friend? l

I'm right here. at your service.
This topic is good for spamming! :LOL

diana_1989
15-03-2007, 12:08
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear i forgot to tell u
i put some short story in my veblog
if u like u can see and have fun with them
bbye for now:happy:

shahrzad2006
15-03-2007, 12:20
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear i forgot to tell u
i put some short story in my veblog
if u like u can see and have fun with them
bbye for now:happy:

dear diana you should say"weblog"be careful about what u write.l
and you should also say "i hope God didn't forget me.l
dear mansoor may i ask u what did u mean by "spamming"l
dear freinds for heaven's sake be careful about your posts .we r going to improve ourEnglish

shahrzad2006
15-03-2007, 12:24
dear amin it seems that your english is very good.why you dont help us more.please don't forget this forum.bbye pals

amintnt
15-03-2007, 12:47
I'm right here. at your service.
This topic is good for spamming! :LOL
I'm sorry! But I should agree with this one! :eh:l

i've put some short story in my veblog
We have already had another topic related to short stories...... It would be nice to have them here, too:happy:l

dear amin it seems that your english is very good.why you dont help us more
I don't think so ;)...I need someone to correct my own mistakes:laughing:l

Good Luck:rolleye: l

Vahed
15-03-2007, 12:49
dear mansoor its my question too! what you mean "spamming" ? l