PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Teaching Persian for Foreigners

ساموجي
23-10-2006, 06:09
i am sami from KSA and i want learn Persian because it is very fun to learn a new language
please help me

lune
24-10-2006, 15:56
I'm a new member in this forum and I want to emprove my persian language
I can understand it but It is difficult for me to respond
another problem is my Arabic accent when I talk par30

Now let me welcome you in my language

All the member will help when they can

The post was edited

lune
24-10-2006, 15:59
I dont know why it repeated
anyway welcome again

ساموجي
24-10-2006, 16:39
thanks guys i will not forget these 4 ever

Reza1969
24-10-2006, 23:57
Dear Samouji

As you see, this forum, I mean the English section, has been made to provide interested users with an opportunity to learn English( not Persian ).

Now that you wanna use this place to learn Persian, you can go on using English language not Persian or Arabic otherwise the topic will be closed.

Thank you for your attention

ساموجي
25-10-2006, 06:06
i am sorry i do not know these law
but where i can learn persian?

Mohammad amir bazrafshaN
25-10-2006, 06:34
سلام .
دوست (friend) عزيز.كدام (wich) قسمت را ميخواهيد(want) در زبان فارسي بهتر (better) ياد بگيريد؟

narges1
11-11-2006, 11:15
خوش آمید کاربران
i am sami from KSA and i want learn Persian because it is very fun to learn a new language
please help me
i want helpyou but how? : :

narges1
11-11-2006, 11:26
Iwant help you but how ؟
meanes=من مي خواهم به شما كمك كنماما چگونه؟

mohammad.clergyman
24-11-2006, 20:11
Hi

Hey Look I mean the Written Form Of Arabic Language No the Conversation Form

Bye

martie
25-11-2006, 08:10
ok now yr right arabic script is beauteful.

swastika
27-11-2006, 19:37
who says arabic script is beautiful?i can never ever forget what these arab guys have done to us through the historyand how many persian theyve killed,anyhow u cant judge a person according to the behavior of a mass

mohseneshghi
27-11-2006, 20:00
according to science of linguistics, there is no good or bad or perfect language, this is for the guy who tore himself to say arabic is the most prefect langauge!!! also about Swastika's comment i should say, u can't punish a son for the father's crime. also just like arabs, we persians, have caused many wars during the history, or persia empire was not that extensive, so instead of some nazi slogans let's respect pple of our neighbours who value education. if i were in ur shoes changes my somehow nazi nick and my attitute to Cyrus'.

swastika
29-11-2006, 14:39
first of all u aint in my shoes
second i like my id and i wont change it
third i do have a very respectful atitude toward cyrus the great and i aint gonna change it
fourth my hate pop won't ever stop

freeman
13-12-2006, 13:24
Please share your latest information on teaching Persian to a foreigner including useful CD,books, classes etc.,with me.
Tks a lot
The post was edited.

Just the English version of your post is enough, buddy:laughing:

freeman
13-12-2006, 14:26
Iwant help you but how ؟
meanes=من مي خواهم به شما كمك كنماما چگونه؟

Please let me know how you can help a foreigner to understand and speak in Persian as I am trying to teach my wife who is from LOS but I find few materials available.
tks

Reza1969
13-12-2006, 17:35
Please let me know how you can help a foreigner to understand and speak in Persian as I am trying to teach my wife who is from LOS but I find few materials available.
tks

Hi

It's really helpful to watch movies in Persian and have chat with Persian-speaking people. And above all, she has to think in Persian. The more she's involved in Persian, the better and easier she can learn it.Because she has to know that spoken Persian is totally different from written one.

sa3er
13-12-2006, 19:59
Hey
Take a look at this:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

freeman
14-12-2006, 08:21
Hey
Take a look at this:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thanks for advice.I'm already challenging with this website...useful but not quite comprehensive. tks again

freeman
14-12-2006, 08:25
Hi

It's really helpful to watch movies in Persian and have chat with Persian-speaking people. And above all, she has to think in Persian. The more she's involved in Persian, the better and easier she can learn it.Because she has to know that spoken Persian is totally different from written one.

Right.Now i know how much difficult Persian is! The materials I've already provided for her are quite formal meaning they teach written language rather spoken.tks for comment

amintnt
14-12-2006, 14:49
I really surprised that someone wants to learn persian. First i thought the topic title is " I want to learn English" :D. I don't know what u can do, but for learning English,the most useful way is thinking in english. and i think movies are helpful too. another thing to do is speaking to persian guys. but remember persian is really difficult to learn. cause u know, it's mixed with Arabic! And arabic is really unmeaning! Iranian knows wt I'm saying!!

amintnt
14-12-2006, 14:58
Post Edited...........

peyman1987
19-12-2006, 17:43
IF you are in Iran you can attend some classes like ILI( Iran Language Institute )

mhdsoft
09-01-2007, 17:55
Dear Friends
I need a Self Learning Multimedia CD our Book for my Chinese friend , so please guide me if you have any information regard this topic.