Here to meet you where you are

This occasion we have come to celebrate
Because you were born on this very date
This day is special to us, please know
We are hoping just how special to us will show

We hope each word for you will uplift
And every greeting, celebration and each gift
We are hoping all your wishes come true
As we wish a very, very Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Reza

MR.Punisher
09-10-2006, 12:43
Happy birthday REZA
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] regards
MR.Punisher

mohammad.clergyman
09-10-2006, 18:08
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Happy Brithday to You

Happy Brithday to You

When I got up today

I was deeply happy

But

I didn't know why

Just when I saw this topic

I realized why I was so

Today Reza has born

so

The world has re-born

Reza You are Everything Which I have

Reza You are always In my Heart

and.. ...Reza You are mine

amintnt
09-10-2006, 19:33

Happy Brithday to You

Happy Brithday to You

When I got up today

I was deeply happy

But

I didn't know why

Just when I saw this topic

I realized why I was so

Today Reza has born

so

The world has re-born

Reza You are Everything Which I have

Reza You are always In my Heart

and.. ...Reza You are mine

Agreed.Happy birthday reza. :happy:

piishii
09-10-2006, 22:23
dear reza , i say happy birthday to you too.
in this froum i like u so much .
you have good information.
i really like u.
have a good life in your life.

Reza1969
10-10-2006, 00:13
Hi my dearest and ever pals love-to-learn, MR.Punisher, Mohammad, Amin and Piishii
:happy:

I wonder how to express my gratitude to you all for all your kindness. I can't thank you enough. This topic does mean a lot to me as it reveals the fact that I've got such sweet buddies that I can be deeply proud of.

Any time I see you leave a post somewhere in this forum, believe it or not, tears of joy and satisfaction roll down on my cheeks as I see that you are making your home, your sweet home in the cyber world and it actually makes real buddies and brothers out of you that you are always ready to lend each other a hand any time someone is in need; and this is the real meaning of friendship.

On my part, I try to spend more time on this forum and keep the topics going but I mostly count on you all in this trend. These days I'm tied up with preparing the instructional topics regarding self-learning of English and its strategies on top of all my full-time schedual. God willing I'll go through it in 3 weeks or so. Just keep your fingers crossed for me to bring it to an end.

Dear love-to-learn, the poem was really awsome and I enjoyed it a lot. I deeply appreciate it :happy:.

My dear pal, Mohammad, I don't think I deserve all these sweet words! The words really touched my heart and filled me with tranquility and joy. I do boast of having a dude like you and I hope I can keep this friendship for good. Just be assured that this feeling is mutual.Please accept my deepest regards and gratitude.

Hoping you all prosperity along with peace of mind and joys in ups & downs of life and wishing you the best
:)

Yours ever
:happy:

Reza ;)

By the way, here's the birthday cake. Sorry for the delay. Just go for it and dig it in
:biggrin:

LeBron
10-10-2006, 13:33
Happy Birthday !
u're the best moderator !

mohammad.clergyman
10-10-2006, 14:09
بسم رب الشهداء

=====

Hello My attractive Friend Reza

Oh ...what can I say about my filling

I feel as Happy as I have not been so

wow !!

This topic changed to a situation In which the Hearts are Flying

Now I can do make sure that despite your Qualifications of English abbilitys

You are quiet kind and Interesting

and now here we are with lots of hopes that can realy make us work much better

and now we are about to Exchange not only our knowledges more stronger

But also our kidnesses In order To make this community high in terms of Quality

By The way The cake seem to be so delicious

If I was not going on fast I would eat whole of It ; sooner than anybody's arrival :biggrin:

Best Regards

white_lie
23-12-2006, 22:01
Hi. I try to write the new vocabularies that I'm learning here. it's updating time to time.

Besides- Besides laughter, what natural ways are there to stay healthy?

first impression(نخستین برداشت) - Have you ever met someone who was very different from your first impression?

tremendous(adj. very great in numbers, huge, enormous, powerful) - We can learn a tremendous amount by listening

speak out(speak freely) - But in our every day lives, we try to speak out and communicate our ideas in order to make a good impression

communicate(express one's thoughts and ideas) - But in our every day lives, we try to speak out and communicate our ideas in order to make a good impression

make a good impression(impress positively) - But in our every day lives, we try to speak out and communicate our ideas in order to make a good impression

Influence(Affect) - we talk in an attempt to influence others.

properly(well) - How do you feel when something you buy breaks or doesn't work properly?

what if (چی می شد اگه) - what if money really could speak?

muscle - (ماهیچه) - how can you develop tighter muscle?

temper (mood) - learn to control your temper

columnist (one who writes a column (article) in a newspaper or magazine)

anxious (worried) - a friend of mine seems anxious a lot

push(v) (pressure) - she pushes herself really hard and looks tired all the time

argue(v) (dispute، جر و بحث کردن) - I argure with my family all the time

get along (بسر بردن، manage) - I would like to get along with my family

what's worse (بدتر اینکه) - what's worse, most people have resigned themselves to a life of forgetting.

resign (give up) - what's worse, most people have resigned themselves to a life of forgetting.

unaware (uninformed) - they're unware of a simple but important fact

negative - avoid being negative

strengthen - your memory can be strengthened through exercise

mental (related to mind،ذهنی) ,make a mental picture of the place you're living in

concerned (worried) - the things that teenagers are often concerned about

pimple (جوش) - I'm trying to get rid of the pimples on my face

discovery - Discovery of penicilin, the first antibiotic

racial(relating to race or descent) - racial integration

integration (یکپارچگی)

landing (فرود) - first landing of human on the moon

quiz ( "on" is used as preposition) - here's a quiz on events of the twentieth century

so far (till now) - how am I doing so far?

take place (happen) - when did World War II take place?

lead to (goes to, راه یافتن) - Rock n roll led to transformation of popular music in the 1950s

exploration (کاوش) - the exploration of outer space

discrimination (تبعیض)

revolution (انقلاب)

catastrophe (pr. Keteastrefi) فاجعه

achievment (success) - creation of the space shuttle was an amazing achievement

major(imprtant) - he have had a major influence on the world

assassinate(v) (ترور) - he was assassinated in 1968

participated (take part, join in) - King participated in many peacful demonstrations

by then (تا آن زمان) - by then, all the robots will be doing every work!

gain independance - in which year did Mexico gain its independance?

launch(a spaceship) - what was the name of the space shuttle launched by the U.s?

dispute(argue) - resolve dispute peacefully

shatter (break) - the promise soon was shattered

soviet union (شوروی)

superpower(country with great power and influence)

seemingly(ظاهرا)

collapse(n)(ke'læps)(breakdown, فروپاشی), collapse of communist government

conflict(fight) - conflict among people

consider(think about) - which do you consider the most serious?

tend to(میل داشتن) - people tend to behave in these ways?

sorry.that program will help u

white_lie
24-12-2006, 22:05
Hi again. I found sth that really surprised me. a software which has a huge archive of terms and also it has used all of them in some sentences. u can save each sentence that u like, and generally it's great. u can DL it from here: d

pass: englishtips.org

vandu
03-01-2007, 12:33
I want an Elementary English Lesson with the topic: jobs or daily activities

Reza1969
03-01-2007, 18:13
I want an Elementary English Lesson with the topic: jobs or daily activities

Hi

What do you need it for? You wanna give a lecture or it's a class assignment?

vandu
03-01-2007, 20:26
Hi

What do you need it for? You wanna give a lecture or it's a class assignment?

Hi
It is related to my term project in syllabus design
thank you...

amintnt
04-01-2007, 21:02
here r some of mine:
take risk - in order to secceed in business you need to take a few risks

calculated - حساب شده - calculated risk

sort of -مقداری ،کمی slightly, somewhat; rather - u need some sort of gimmick.

gimmick - trick :روش، حیله - the last sentence

concept - idea

maintain - نگه داشتن در یه حد مطلوب - for an airline to be successful, it has to maintain a good safety record

profitable - beneficial - سود بخش - for a restaurant to be profitable, it has to have loyal customers

attract - جلب کردن - جذب کردن - try to attract new people in the health club

talented - talented chef

keep up - maintain one style of working - u need to keep up with the latest styles

entrepreneur - /ɒntrəprə'nɜː/ - موسس - seccessful entrepreneur

informative - آموزنده - a successful magezine should be informative

dynamic - energetic - فعال- پر انرژی

intelligent - clever - an intelligent model

identify - recognize - to identify at least five differemt factors

factor - عامل - the last sentence

feature - مشخصه - what are special features of each place

slogan/sləʊgən/ - matto/mɑtəʊ/ - شعار

packed - full - it's absolutely packed most nights

in (n) - popular - it's the popular in place

megastore - extremely large store

goods - کالا،اجناس - sporting goods store

discount - تخفیف

catchy - گیرا - catchy slogans

mustache - /mə'stæʃ/ - سبیل

expression - اصطلاح - useful expressions

countless - بیشمار - sell countless jars

script - handwriting - Arabic script

insult - the company was insulting God's name

persuasive -ترغیب کننده - intended to persuade - create a persuasive advertisement

tough[tʌf] - she's very tough

accurately - بدرستى ،بدقت - u must be able to report a story accurately

principle - اصل - marketing principle

peyman1987
05-01-2007, 09:04
Sorry but according to the terms part of the forum any student work is forbidden

Mohammad Hosseyn
21-05-2007, 14:56
HELLO MY FRIENDS ‎
It’S MY FIRST REQUEST IN THIS FORUM .‎
I NEED SOME WORD IN ENGLISH ‎
‎1 > WHEN THERE ARE A VERY LOAD SOUND IN AROUND YOU :19: , YOU PUT YOUR FINGERTIP IN YOUR EAR . I’LL LIKE ‎TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎2 > IN A SUNNY DAY YOU WANT TO SEE A FAR PLACE AND THE SUN IS IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU USE YOUR HAND AS ‎A CAP AND PUN YOUR HAND ON YOUR FOREHEAD TO SEE BETTER . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT ‎NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎3 > WHEN YOU ARE THINKING YOU PUT YOUR HAND NETHER YOUR CHIN , AND YOU HAND IS ON A TABLE OR ANY ‎THING LIKE THAT . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎4 > YOUR FRIEND WANTS TO DO A JOB THAT YOU ARE NOT AGREE WITH THIS JOB . YOU ADVISE HIM BUT HE ‎DOESN’T ATTEND TO YOUR ADVISE AND FINALY YOU FORSAKE HIM/HER AND SAY TO HIM/HER YOU CAN DO ANY ‎THINK YOU LIKE THAT OR … . IN PERSIAN WE NAME THIS WORD “‎‏ خودت می دونی !‏‎ “ . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ‎ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS WORD .‎

IF YOU HELP ME , I’LL BLESS YOU !‎:11: :10:
THANKS A LOT …‎

Reza1969
23-05-2007, 14:10
HELLO MY FRIENDS ‎
It’S MY FIRST REQUEST IN THIS FORUM .‎
I NEED SOME WORD IN ENGLISH ‎
‎1 > WHEN THERE ARE A VERY LOAD SOUND IN AROUND YOU :19: , YOU PUT YOUR FINGERTIP IN YOUR EAR . I’LL LIKE ‎TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎2 > IN A SUNNY DAY YOU WANT TO SEE A FAR PLACE AND THE SUN IS IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU USE YOUR HAND AS ‎A CAP AND PUN YOUR HAND ON YOUR FOREHEAD TO SEE BETTER . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT ‎NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎3 > WHEN YOU ARE THINKING YOU PUT YOUR HAND NETHER YOUR CHIN , AND YOU HAND IS ON A TABLE OR ANY ‎THING LIKE THAT . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS ACTION .‎

‎4 > YOUR FRIEND WANTS TO DO A JOB THAT YOU ARE NOT AGREE WITH THIS JOB . YOU ADVISE HIM BUT HE ‎DOESN’T ATTEND TO YOUR ADVISE AND FINALY YOU FORSAKE HIM/HER AND SAY TO HIM/HER YOU CAN DO ANY ‎THINK YOU LIKE THAT OR … . IN PERSIAN WE NAME THIS WORD “‎‏ خودت می دونی !‏‎ “ . I’LL LIKE TO KNOW ‎ENGLISH PEOPLE WHAT NAME THIS WORD .‎

IF YOU HELP ME , I’LL BLESS YOU !‎:11: :10:
THANKS A LOT …‎

Hi Buddy

Here are the words you need:

1. to plug one's ear : I can't stand the noise. I have to plug my ears

2. To shade one's eyes : He shaded his eyes to see the horizon better.

3. I'm not sure but I don't think it must be something like an expression

4. I leave it to you or It's up to you.

ramyar.v
31-05-2007, 22:43
سلام بچه
میدونم شاید جاش اینجا نباشه
ولی امروز یه اهنگ دیدم درباره ی 300 برام جالب بود ببینم چی میگن
برای همین متنش رو پیدا کردم ببینم کسی میتونه برام ترجمش کنه

Alonso
brasco
bomb attack crew

Marchons au pas avec bravoure, y'a le territoire a défendre, Bataille de argne, de larmes, d'armes et de cendre. Au chant d'honneur pour hisser l'étandard , 300, marquons une page de l'histoire, frère d'armes, frère de sang pour protéger la terre mère, fierté et alégeance, feront toute pression et perverse, guerrier de l'ombre, la foi ralie la force du nombre, le courage est durable, le chemin de la gloire est encor long, allons-en fendre , allons ensemble , terreur et tyranie, la peur est dure a vivre, en l'affrontant soulevons des pyramides. Combattre le bien par le mal, le feu sera le déluge, les fausses éclipse comme lors d'un clash entre le soleil et la lune. Que faire , d'éteindre ou briller, se taire ou crier se faire tout piller, on a l'espoir pour seul bouclier. Soldats d'une juste cause, la défaite a un gout de victoire, la lutte graver dans nos mémoires et persone n'oubliera.

[refrain]
On fait ca a armes égales
j'déterre l'âge de guerre de sa tombe et fais face au combat
On fait ca a armes égales, on détient l'arsenal et une rage qui vaut 300 soldats,
On fait ca a armes égales, si t'a le coeur vaillant lève le poing c'est mon peuple qui s'engage,
On fait ca a armes égales,a armes égales,a armes égales
On fait ca a armes égales,a armes égales

Apprends a rester quand l'enemie veut te faire fuire, la guerre dessine la jeunesse et fait parler l'avenir, c'est les larmes du père qu'aujourd'hui je transpire, au lance pierre on ira venger ceux qui ont su mourir, ceux qui ont su guérir, ceux qui ont su soufrir, pour l'amour d'une terre la haine il ont su chérir, pour une guerieros chaque cicatrice est une victoire, une histoire, un espoir de pouvoir tout reconstruire. Demain c'est dans 100 ans, vaillant on est plein, ne reculons devant rien, sache que le sommeil et la mort sont cousin germain, enfant né par amour , la vie est longuement triste, on se protége qu'en veillant sur les siens, entend l'armonie du fer , les casques et les épées, on masque les bléssés, en marche en l'honneur , parce qu'on a glissé très tot dans l'angoisse et les décés , la poisse et les méfaits, a 300% .....

[refrain]
On fait ca a armes égales
j'déterre l'âge de guerre de sa tombe et fais face au combat
On fait ca a armes égales, on détient l'arsenal et une rage qui vaut 300 soldats,
On fait ca a armes égales, si t'a le coeur vaillant lève le poing c'est mon peuple qui s'engage,
On fait ca a armes égales,a armes égales,a armes égales
On fait ca a armes égales,a armes égales

l'enemie a l'arme a gauche et compte envahir par la force, sur le pied de guerre , au front a la vie a la mort, chez nous soufrir est philosophique, le malheur présentit atise l'incendie, une poignée d'hommes libres affronte l'empire, au risque de périr sous l'oeil du mérpis, donc gagnons notre fierté , persone doit déserter, le prix d'une liberté égale celle de l'ame du guerrier

ممنون

pedram_ashena
21-06-2007, 13:16
How to Take Great Group Photos

One of the most common types of digital photographs is the ‘group photo‘. They happen everywhere from weddings, to camps, to parties, to sporting teams, to school etc.

Thousands of group photos must be taken each day around the world - but unfortunately many of them leave those taking them disappointed with the results. Common problems include:

one or more subjects always seem to be looking away or in different directions (ie at different photographers)
subjects blinking (there’s always one)
someone being missing from the photo
different moods in the group (some smiling, some serious, some playing up to the camera etc)
the group being too far away or not all fitting into the shot
While there will always be such challenges with Group Photos there are a number of things you can do to help improve your chances of getting the shot you’re after:

1. Prepare
There is nothing that will make of people posing for a photograph turn upon you faster than you not being prepared. People don’t like to be kept waiting so think ahead about some of the following aspects of your photo:

scope out the location of your shot before hand
think ahead about how you will pose people and frame your shot
one of the group’s head hiding behind another person
make sure everyone you want in the shot knows you want them a few minutes ahead of time
make your your camera is on and has charged batteries

2. Location
The place that you have your group stand is important to group shots for a number of reasons. For starters it can give the photo context - for example a shot of a sporting team on their playing field means more than a shot of them in front of a brick wall. The other reason that choosing locations carefully is important is that it can have distractions in it.

Get Free Weekly Digital Camera Tips via Email

Choose a position where your group will fit, where there is enough light for the shot and where there is no distractions in the background. Also avoid setting up a group shot directly in front of a window where the light from your flash might reflect back in a way that destroys your shot.

3. Take Multiple Shots
One of the best ways to avoid the problems of not everyone looking just right in a shot is to take multiple photos quickly. I often switch my camera into continuous shooting mode when taking group shots and shoot in short bursts of shots. I find that the first shot is often no good but that the one or two directly after it often give a group that looks a little less posed and more relaxed.

Similarly - shoot some frames off before everyone is ready - sometimes the organization of a group shot can be quite comical with people tell each other where to go and jostling for position.

Also mix up the framing of your shots a little if you have a zoom lens by taking some shots that are at a wide focal length and some that are more tightly framed.

4. Get in Close
Try to get as close as you can to the group you’re photographing (without cutting some members of it out of course). The closer you can get the more detail you’ll have in their faces - something that really lifts a shot a lot.

If your group is a smaller one get right in close to them and take some head and shoulder shots. One effective technique for this is to get your small group to all lean their heads in close to enable you to get in even closer. Another way to get in closer is to move people out of a one line formation and stagger them but putting some people in front and behind.

5. Pose the group
In most cases your group will pose itself pretty naturally (we’ve all done it before). Tall people will go to the back, short people to the front. But there are other things you can do to add to the photo’s composition:

If the event is centered around one or two people (like a wedding or a birthday) make them the central focal point by putting them right in the middle of the group (you can add variation to your shots by taking some of everyone looking at the camera and then everyone looking at the person/couple).
For formal group photos put taller members in the group not only towards the back of the group but centered with shorter people on the edges of the group.
Try not to make the group too ‘deep’ (ie keep the distance between the front line of people and the back line as small as you can). This will help to keep everyone in focus. If the group is ‘deep’ use a narrower aperture.
Tell everyone to raise their chins a little - they’ll thank you later when they see the shot without any double chins!

6. Timing Your Shoot Well
Pick the moment for your shot carefully. Try to choose a time that works with what is happening at the gathering that you’re at. I find it best to do a group shot when the group is already close together if possible and when there is a lull in proceedings.

Also towards the start of events can be a good time as everyone is all together, they all look their best and if there is alcohol involved no one is too under the weather yet.

7. Think about Light
In order to get enough detail in your subjects you need to have sufficient light. The way you get this varies from situation to situation but consider using a flash if the group is small enough and you are close enough for it to take effect - especially if the main source of light is coming from behind the group.

If it’s a bright sunny day and the sun is low in the sky try not to position it directly behind you or you’ll end up with a collection of squinting faces in your shot.

8. Take Control
I’ve been in a number of group photos where the photographer almost lost control of his subjects by not being quick enough but also by not communicating well with their group of subjects. It is important to keep talking to the group, let them know what you want them to do, motivate them to smile, tell them that they look great and communicate how much longer you’ll need them for.

Also important is to give your subjects a reason to pose for the photograph. For example at a wedding you might motivate people to pose by saying ‘((insert name of couple being married here)) have asked me to get some group shots’ or at a sporting event ‘lets take a group photo to celebrate our win’. When you give people a reason to pose for you you’ll find they are much more willing to take a few minutes to pose for you.

Another very useful line to use with group is - ‘If you can see the camera it can see you’. This one is key if you want to be able to see each person’s face in the shot.

If there are more photographers than just you then wait until others have finished their shots and then get the attention of the full group otherwise you’ll have everyone looking in different directions.

Of course you don’t want to be a dictator when posing your group or you could end up with lots of group shots of very angry people. The best photographers know how to get people’s attention, communicate what they want but also keep people feeling relaxed and like they are having fun.

9. For large groups
Large groups of people can be very difficult to photograph as even with staggering people and tiering to make the back people higher you can end up being a long way back to fit everyone in.

One solution to this is to find a way to elevate yourself as the photographer. If I’m photographing a wedding and the couple wants one big group shot I’ll arrange for a ladder to be present (I’ve even climbed up onto church roofs) to take a shot looking down on the group. In doing this you can fit a lot more people in and still remain quite close to the group (you end up with a shot of lots of faces in focus and less bodies). It also gives an interesting perspective to your shots - especially if you have a nice wide focal length.

10. Use a Tripod
There are a number of reasons why using a tripod when taking photographs of groups can be useful. Firstly a tripod communicates that you’re serious about what you’re doing and can help you get their attention (it’s amazing what a professional looking set up can make people do). Secondly it gives you as the photographer more freedom to be involved in the creation of the posing of your subjects. Set your camera up on your tripod so that’s ready to take the shot in terms of framing, settings and focus and then it will be ready at an instant when you get the group looking just right to capture the moment.

11. Use an Assistant
If you have a very large group and assistant can be very handy to get the group organized well.

An assistant is also incredibly handy if you are taking multiple group shots (like at a wedding when you’re photographing different configurations of a family). In these cases I often ask the couple to provide me with a family or friend member who has a running sheet of the different groups of people to be photographed. I then get this person to ensure we have everyone we need in each shot. Having a family member do this helps to make sure you don’t miss anyone out but also is good because the group is familiar with them and will generally respond well when they order them around.

12. Smile
Yes YOU should smile! There’s nothing worse than a grumpy stressed out photographer. Have fun and enjoy the process of getting your shots and you’ll find the group will too. I usually come home from a wedding which I’ve photographed with an incredibly sore jaw-line from all the smiling because I find the best way to get the couple and their family to relax and smile is to smile at them. It really does work.

virtualtrinity
03-07-2007, 01:00
hi dear friends:10:
i was thinking that it would be cool if we had a topic only for English texts:46:
they can be everything ....funny texts...lovely ones....or those related to family... society and etc:5:
i mean for those that you don't know where they should go. :31:
it can help and prevents having to many topics
:27:
by the way if someone knows there has already been such a topic please tell me because i searched but i couldn't find anything like this:eh:

virtualtrinity
03-07-2007, 01:08
ok i will start

God created the donkey

and said to him.
"You will be a donkey. You will work un-tiringly from sunrise to sunset
carrying burdens on your back. You will eat grass,
you will have no intelligence and you will live 50 years."
The donkey answered:
"I will be a donkey, but to live 50years is much. Give me only 20years"
God granted his wish.
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .....
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

God created the dog

and said to him:
"You will guard the house of man. You will be his best Friend.
You will eat the scraps that he gives you and you will live 30 years.
You will be a dog. "
The dog answered:
"Sir, to live 30years is too much,give me only15 years.
" God granted his wish.
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

God created the monkey

and said to him:
"You will be a monkey. You will swing from branch to branch doing tricks.
You will be amusing and you will live
20 years. "
The monkey answered:
"To live 20years is too much, give me only 10years."
God granted his wish............. ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .....
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Finally God created man...

and said to him:
"You will be man, the only rational creature on the face of the earth.
You will use your intelligence to become master over all the animals.
You will dominate the world and you will live 20 years."
Man responded:
"Sir, I will be a man but to live only
20years is very little,
give me the30years that the donkey refused,
the 15years that the dog did not want and
the 10years the monkey refused.
" God granted man's wish
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....
And since then, man lives
20years as a man ,
marries and spends
30 years like a donkey,
working and carrying all the burdens on his back.

Then when his children are grown,
he lives 15years like a dog taking care of the house
and eating whatever is given to him,

so that when he is old,
he can retire and live 10 years like a monkey,
going from house to house and from one son or
daughter to another doing tricks to amuse his grandchildren.
That's Life.

virtualtrinity
03-07-2007, 01:11
TO MY CHILD
Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.
Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.
Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry and pick you up and take you to the park to play.
Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.
Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles.
Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concern ed.
Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.
Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.
Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.
Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.
Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favourite TV shows.
Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms. The mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly and screaming inside that little body
And when I kiss you goodnight I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day......... ....

A r c h i
03-07-2007, 16:30
:39::39::39:
at yr first post

yes, That's how's our lives are going on!

Hoom@n
15-08-2007, 12:13
Hi.:31:
I’m looking for English learning software. I have two choices, but I don’t know which I should choose. First is ‘Tell me More Premium’ and second is ‘Rosetta Stone’. And two tings which I should say are I want to learn English with American accent and I’m not a beginner (I might be intermediate:27:). Please tell me about these two programs and if you know better any other software please tell me its name and futures.
(It might me useful to help me:46::I want to learn French too and both of ‘Tell me More Premium’ and ‘Rosetta Stone’ have French versions also)
Best regards,
Bye.

bakhishman
15-08-2007, 13:32
I never mentioned software program for English but ‘Rosetta Stone’ is better

Hoom@n
15-08-2007, 16:33
Thank you, but what is the deference between them?

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:47
where is ur birth day and what is it for you?
January 1 is. . . . . .First Foot Day and Z Day
January 2 is . . . . .Run Up the Flagpole and See if Anybody Salutes It Day
January 3 is . . . . .Festival of Sleep Day
January 4 is . . . . .Trivia Day and Humiliation Day
January 5 is . . . . .Bird Day
January 6 is . . . . .Bean Day
January 7 is . . . . .Old Rock Day
January 8 is . . . . . National Joy Germ Day and Man Watcher's Day
January 9 is . . . . . Play God Day
January 10 is . . . . Peculiar People Day
January 11 is . . . . National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day
January 12 is . . . . Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day
January 13 is . . . . Make Your Dream Come True Day and Blame Someone
Else Day
January 14 is . . . . National Dress Up Your Pet Day
January 15 is . . . . Hat Day
January 16 is . . . . Hot and Spicy Food International Day and National
Nothing Day
January 17 is . . . . Blessing of the Animals at the Cathedral Day
January 18 is . . . . Winnie the Pooh Day
January 19 is . . . . National Popcorn Day
January 20 is . . . . National Buttercrunch Day
January 21 is . . . . National Hugging Day
January 22 is . . . . National Answer Your Cat's Question Day, National
Blonde Brownie Day
January 23 is . . . . National Handwriting Day, National Pie Day,
Measure Your Feet Day
January 24 is . . . . Eskimo Pie Patent Day
January 25 is . . . . Opposite Day
January 26 is . . . . Australia Day
January 27 is . . . . Punch the Clock Day and Thomas Crapper Day
January 28 is . . . . National Kazoo Day, Clash Day, Rattle Snake
Roundup Day
January 29 is . . . . National Cornchip Day
January 30 is . . . . Escape Day
January 31 is . . . . National Popcorn Day and Child Labor Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.. ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:48
February 1 is . . . . . Serpent Day
February 2 is . . . . . Purification Day
February 3 is . . . . . Cordova Ice Worm Day
February 4 is . . . . . Create A Vacuum Day
February 5 is . . . . . Disaster Day
February 6 is . . . . . Lame Duck Day
February 7 is . . . . . Charles Dickens Day
February 8 is . . . . . Kite Flying Day
February 9 is . . . . . Toothache Day
February 10 is . . . . Umbrella Day
February 11 is . . . . White Tee-shirt Day and Don't Cry Over Spilled
Milk Day
February 12 is . . . . National Plum Pudding Day
February 13 is . . . . Get A Different Name Day and Dream Your Sweet Day
February 14 is . . . . Ferris Wheel Day and National Heart to Heart Day
February 15 is . . . . National Gum Drop Day
February 16 is . . . . Do A Grouch A Favor Day
February 17 is . . . . Champion Crab Races Day
February 18 is . . . . National Battery Day
February 19 is . . . . National Chocolate Mint Day
February 20 is . . . . Hoodie Hoo Day
February 21 is . . . . Card Reading Day
February 22 is . . . . Be Humble Day
February 23 is . . . . International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
February 24 is . . . . National Tortilla Chip Day
February 25 is . . . . Pistol Patent Day (Samuel Colt)
February 26 is . . . . National Pistachio Day
February 27 is . . . . International Polar Bear Day
February 28 is . . . . Public Sleeping Day
February 29 is . . . . National Surf and Turf Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:49
March 1 is . . . . . National Pig Day and Peanut Butter Lover's Day
March 2 is . . . . . Old Stuff Day
March 3 is . . . . . I Want You To Be Happy Day, Peach Blossom Day,
National Anthem Day
March 4 is . . . . . Holy Experiment Day
March 5 is . . . . . Personality Day
March 6 is . . . . . National Frozen Food Day
March 7 is . . . . . National Crown Roast Of Pork Day
March 8 is . . . . . Be Nasty Day
March 9 is . . . . . Panic Day
March 10 is . . . . Festival Of Life In The Cracks Day
March 11 is . . . . Johnny Appleseed Day and Worship of Tools Day
March 12 is . . . . Alfred Hitchcock Day
March 13 is . . . . Jewel Day
March 14 is . . . . National Potato Chip Day
March 15 is . . . . Buzzard's Day and Everything You Think Is Wrong Day
March 16 is . . . . Everything You Do Is Right Day
March 17 is . . . . Submarine Day
March 18 is . . . . Supreme Sacrifice Day
March 19 is . . . . Poultry Day
March 20 is . . . . Proposal Day and Festival Of Extraterrestrial
Abductions Day
March 21 is . . . . Fragrance Day
March 22 is . . . . National Goof-off Day
March 23 is . . ....National Organize Your Home Office Day and National
Chip and Dip Day
March 24 is . . . . National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day
March 25 is . . . . Pecan Day and Waffle Day
March 26 is . . . . Make Up Your Own Holiday Day and Spinach Festival
Day
March 27 is . . . . National "Joe" Day More Info on National "Joe" Day
March 28 is . . . . Something On A Stick Day
March 29 is . . . . Festival Of Smoke and Mirrors Day
March 30 is . . . . I Am In Control Day
March 31 is . . . . Bunsen Burner Day and National Clams On The Half
Shell Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.=.

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:51
April 1 is . . . . . One Cent Day
April 2 is . . . . . National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
April 3 is . . . . . Tweed Day and Don't Go To Work Unless It's Fun Day
April 4 is . . . . . Tell-A-Lie Day
April 5 is . . . . . Go For Broke Day
April 6 is . . . . . Sorry Charlie Day More Info on Sorry Charlie Day
April 7 is . . . . . No Housework Day
April 8 is . . . . . All Is Ours Day
April 9 is . . . . . Winston Churchill Day and Name Yourself Day
April 10 is . . . . Golfers Day
April 11 is . . . . Eight-Track Tape Day
April 12 is . . . . Look Up At The Sky Day
April 13 is . . . . Blame Somebody Else Day
April 14 is . . . . National Pecan Day
April 15 is . . . . Rubber Eraser Day
April 16 is . . . . National Stress Awareness Day and National Eggs
Benedict Day
April 17 is . . . . National Cheeseball Day
April 18 is . . . . International Jugglers Day
April 19 is . . . . National Garlic Day
April 20 is . . . . Look Alike Day
April 21 is . . . . Kindergarten Day
April 22 is . . . . National Jelly Bean Day
April 23 is . . . . Read Me Day and World Laboratory Animal Day
April 24 is . . . . National Pigs In A Blanket Day
April 25 is . . . . National Zucchini Bread Day
April 26 is . . . . Richter Scale Day and National Pretzel Day
April 27 is . . . . Tell A Story Day
April 28 is . . . . Great Poetry Reading Day and Kiss-Your-Mate Day
April 29 is . . . . National Shrimp Scampi Day
April 30 is . . . . National Honesty Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:52
May 1 is . . . . . Mother Goose Day and Save The Rhino Day
May 2 is . . . . . Fire Day
May 3 is . . . . . Lumpy Rug Day
May 4 is . . . . . National Candied Orange Peel Day
May 5 is . . . . . National Hoagie Day
May 6 is . . . . . Beverage Day
May 7 is . . . . . International Tuba Day, Paste Up Day, National
Roast Leg of Lamb Day
May 8 is . . . . . No Socks Day and Have A Coke Day
May 9 is . . . . . Lost Sock Memorial Day
May 10 is . . . . Clean Up Your Room Day
May 11 is . . . . Eat What You Want Day and Twilight Zone Day
May 12 is . . . . Limerick Day
May 13 is . . . . Leprechaun Day
May 14 is . . . . National Dance Like A Chicken Day
May 15 is . . . . National Chocolate Chip Day
May 16 is . . . . Wear Purple For Peace Day
May 17 is . . . . Pack Rat Day
May 18 is . . . . International Museum Day and Visit Your Relatives Day
May 19 is . . . . Frog Jumping Jubilee Day
May 20 is . . . . Eliza Doolittle Day
May 21 is . . . . National Memo Day and National Waitresses/Waiters Day
May 22 is . . . . Buy-A-Musical-Instrument Day
May 23 is . . . . Penny Day
May 24 is . . . . National Escargot Day
May 25 is . . . . National Tap Dance Day
May 26 is . . . . Grey Day
May 27 is . . . . Body Painting Arts Festival
May 28 is . . . . National Hamburger Day
May 29 is . . . . End Of The Middle Ages Day
May 30 is . . . . My Bucket's Got A Hole In It Day

olinda
17-08-2007, 10:58
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 1 is . . . . . Dare Day
June 2 is . . . . . National Rocky Road Day
June 3 is . . . . . Repeat Day
June 4 is . . . . . Old Maid's Daye
June 5 is . . . . . Festival Of Popular Delusions Day
June 6 is . . . . . Teacher's Day and National Applesauce Cake Day
June 7 is . . . . . National Chocolate
Ice Cream Day
June 8 is . . . . . Name Your Poison Day
June 9 is . . . . . Donald Duck Day
June 10 is . . . . National Yo-yo Day
June 11 is . . . . National Hug Holiday and King Kamehameha Day
June 12 is . . . . Machine Day
June 13 is . . . . National Juggling Day and Kitchen Klutzes Of America
Day
June 14 is . . . . Pop Goes The Weasel Day
June 15 is . . . . Smile Power Day
June 16 is . . . . National Hollerin' Contest Day
June 17 is . . . . Watergate Day and Eat Your Vegetables Day
June 18 is . . . . International Panic Day
June 19 is . . . . World Sauntering Day
June 20 is . . . . Ice Cream Soda Day
June 21 is . . . .Cuckoo Warning Day More Info on Cuckoo Warning Day
June 22 is . . . . National Chocolate Eclair Day
June 23 is . . . . National Pink Day
June 24 is . . . . Museum Comes To Life Day
June 25 is . . . . Log Cabin Day
June 26 is . . . . National Chocolate Pudding Day
June 27 is . . . . National Columnists Day
June 28 is . . . . Paul Bunyan Day
June 29 is . . . . Camera Day
June 30 is . . . . Meteor Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

olinda
17-08-2007, 11:02
July 1 is . . . . . Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and Build A Scarecrow
Day
July 2 is . . . . . Visitation Of The Virgin Mary Day
July 3 is . . . . . Stay Out Of The Sun Day and Compliment Your Mirror
Day
July 4 is . . . . . National Country Music Day and Tom Sawyer
Fence-Painting Day
July 5 is . . . . . Workaholics Day
July 6 is . . . . . National Fried Chicken Day
July 7 is . . . . . National Strawberry Sundae Day
July 8 is . . . . . Video Games Day
July 9 is . . . . . National Sugar Cookie Day
July 10 is . . . . Clerihew Day
July 11 is . . . . National Cheer Up The Lonely Day
July 12 is . . . . National Pecan Pie Day
July 13 is . . . . Fool's Paradise Day
July 14 is . . . . National Nude Day
July 15 is . . . . National Tapioca Pudding Day and Respect Canada Day
July 16 is . . . . International Juggling Day
July 17 is . . . . National Peach Ice Cream Day
July 18 is . . . . National Ice Cream Day and National Caviar Day
July 19 is . . . . Flitch Day
July 20 is . . . . Ugly Truck Contest Day
July 21 is . . . . National Tug-Of-War Tournament Day
July 22 is . . . . Ratcatcher's Day
July 23 is . . . . National Vanilla Ice Cream Day
July 24 is . . . . Amelia Earhart Day
July 25 is . . . . Threading The Needle Day
July 26 is . . . . All Or Nothing Day
July 27 is . . . . Take Your Pants For A Walk Day
July 28 is . . . . National Milk Chocolate Day
July 29 is . . . . Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day
July 30 is . . . . National Cheesecake Day
July 31 is . . . . Parent's Day

olinda
17-08-2007, 11:12
August 1 is . . . . . Friendship Day and National Raspberry Cream Pie
Day
August 2 is . . . . . National Ice Cream San dwich Day
August 3 is . . . . . National Watermelon Day
August 4 is . . . . . Twins Day Festival
August 5 is . . . . . National Mustard Day
August 6 is . . . . . Wiggle Your Toes Day
August 7 is . . . . . Sea Serpent Day
August 8 is . . . . . National Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's
Porch Night
August 9 is . . . . . National Polka Festival
August 10 is . . . . Lazy Day
August 11 is . . . . Presidential Joke Day
August 12 is . . . . Middle Child's Day
August 13 is . . . . Blame Someone Else Day
August 14 is . . . . National Creamsicle Day
August 15 is . . . . National Relaxation Day and National Failures Day
August 16 is . . . . Bratwurst Festival
August 17 is . . . . National Thriftshop Day
August 18 is . . . . Bad Poetry Day
August 19 is . . . . Potato Day
August 20 is . . . . National Radio Day
August 21 is . . . . National Spumoni Day
August 22 is . . . . Be An Angel Day
August 23 is . . . . National Spongecake Day
August 24 is . . . . Knife Day
August 25 is . . . . Kiss-And-Make-Up Day
August 26 is . . . . National Cherry Popsicle Day
August 27 is . . . . Petroleum Day
August 28 is . . . . World Sauntering Day
August 29 is . . . . More Herbs, Less Salt Day
August 30 is . . . . National Toasted Marshmallow Day

olinda
17-08-2007, 14:36
September 1 is . . . . . Emma M. Nutt Day
September 2 is . . . . . National Beheading Day
September 3 is . . . . . Skyscraper Day
September 4 is . . . . . Newspaper Carrier Day
September 5 is . . . . . Be Late For Something Day
September 6 is . . . . . Fight Procrastination Day
September 7 is . . . . . Neither Rain Nor Snow Day
September 8 is . . . . . National Date Nut Bread Day and Pardon Day
September 9 is . . . . . Teddy Bear Day
September 10 is . . . . Swap Ideas Day
September 11 is . . . . No News Is Good News Day
September 12 is . . . . National Pet Memorial Day and National
Chocolate Milkshake Day
September 13 is . . . . Defy Superstition Day
September 14 is . . . . National Cream-filled Donut Day
September 15 is . . . . Felt Hat Day
September 16 is . . . . Stay Away From Seattle Day and Collect Rocks
Day
September 17 is . . . . National Apple Dumpling Day
September 18 is . . . . National Play-doh Day
September 19 is . . . . National Butterscotch Pudding Day
September 20 is . . . . National Punch Day
September 21 is . . . . World Gratitude Day and International Banana
Festival
September 22 is . . . . Hobbit Day and Dear Diary Day
September 23 is . . . . Checkers Day and Dogs In Politics Day
September 24 is . . . . Festival Of Latest Novelties
September 25 is . . . . National Comic Book Day
September 26 is . . . . National Good Neighbor Day and National Pancake
Day
September 27 is . . . . Crush A Can Day
September 28 is . . . . Ask A Stupid Question Day More Info on Stupid
Questions
September 29 is . . . . Poisoned Blackberries Day
September 30 is . . . . National Mud Pack Day

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]).com

olinda
17-08-2007, 14:37
October 1 is . . . . . World Vegetarian Day and Magic Circles Day
October 2 is . . . . . Name Your Car Day
October 3 is . . . . . Virus Appreciation Day
October 4 is . . . . . National Golf Day
October 5 is . . . . . National Storytelling Festival
October 6 is . . . . . German-American Day and Come and Take It Day
October 7 is . . . . . National Frappe Day
October 8 is . . . . . American Tag Day
October 9 is . . . . . Moldy Cheese Day
October 10 is . . . . National Angel Food Cake Day
October 11 is . . . . It's My Party Day
October 12 is . . . . International Moment Of Frustration Scream Day
October 13 is . . . . National Peanut Festival
October 14 is . . . . Be Bald and Free Day and National Dessert Day
October 15 is . . . . White Cane Safety Day
October 16 is . . . . Dictionary Day
October 17 is . . . . Gaudy Day
October 18 is . . . . No Beard Day
October 19 is . . . . Evaluate Your Life Day
October 20 is . . . . National Brandied Fruit Day
October 21 is . . . . Babbling Day
October 22 is . . . . National Nut Day
October 23 is . . . . National Mole Day
October 24 is . . . . National Bologna Day
October 25 is . . . . Punk For A Day Day
October 26 is . . . . Mule Day
October 27 is . . . . Sylvia Plath Day
October 28 is . . . . Plush Animal Lover's Day and National Chocolate Day
October 29 is . . . . Hermit Day
October 30 is . . . . National Candy Corn Day
October 31 is . . . . National Magic Day and Increase Your Psychic
Powers Day

. ..

olinda
17-08-2007, 14:39

November 1 is . . . . . Plan Your Epitaph Day
November 2 is . . . . . National Deviled Egg Day
November 3 is . . . . . San dwich Day and Housewife's Day
November 4 is . . . . . Waiting For The Barbarians Day
November 5 is . . . . . Gunpowder Day
November 6 is . . . . . Saxophone Day and Marooned Without A Compass
Day
November 7 is . . . . . National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day
November 8 is . . . . . Dunce Day
November 9 is . . . . . Chaos Never Dies Day
November 10 is . . . . Forget-Me-Not Day
November 11 is . . . . Air Day
November 12 is . . . . National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies
Day
November 13 is . . . . National Indian Pudding Day
November 14 is . . . . Operation Room Nurse Day
November 15 is . . . . National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day
November 16 is . . . . Button Day
November 17 is . . . . Take A Hike Day
November 18 is . . . . Occult Day
November 19 is . . . . Have A Bad Day Day
November 20 is . . . . Absurdity Day
November 21 is . . . . World Hello Day and False Confessions Day
November 22 is . . . . Start Your Own Country Day
November 23 is . . . . National Cashew Day
November 24 is . . . . Use Even If Seal Is Broken Day
November 25 is . . . . National Parfait Day
November 26 is . . . . Shopping Reminder Day
November 27 is . . . . Pins And Needles Day
November 28 is . . . . Make Your Own Head Day
November 29 is . . . . Square Dance Day
November 30 is . . . . Stay At Home Because You're Well Day

olinda
17-08-2007, 14:40
December 1 is . . . . . National Pie Day and Eat A Red Apple Day
December 2 is . . . . . National Fritters Day
December 3 is . . . . . National Roof-Over-Your-Head Day
December 4 is . . . . . Wear Brown Shoes Day
December 5 is . . . . . National Sacher Torte Day
December 6 is . . . . . National Gazpacho Day and Mitten Tree Day
December 7 is . . . . . National Cotton Candy Day
December 8 is . . . . . Take It In The Ear Day
December 9 is . . . . . National Pastry Day
December 10 is . . . . Festival For The Souls Of Dead Whales
December 11 is . . . . National Noodle Ring Day
December 12 is . . . . National Ding-A-Ling Day
December 13 is . . . . Ice Cream and Violins Day
December 14 is . . . . National Bouillabaisse Day
December 15 is . . . . National Lemon Cupcake Day
December 16 is . . . . National Chocolate Covered Anything Day
December 17 is . . . . Underdog Day and National Maple Syrup Day
December 18 is . . . . National Roast Suckling Pig Day
December 19 is . . . . Oatmeal Muffin Day
December 20 is . . . . Games Day
December 21 is . . . . Look At The Bright Side Day, National Flashlight
Day, National French Fried Shrimp Day, and Hamburger Day
December 22 is . . . . National Date-Nut Bread Day
December 23 is . . . . Roots Day
December 24 is . . . . National Eggnog Day
December 25 is . . . . National Pumpkin Pie Day
December 26 is . . . . National Whiners Day
December 27 is . . . . National Fruitcake Day
December 28 is . . . . Card Playing Day and National Chocolate Day
December 29 is . . . . Pepper Pot Day
December 30 is . . . . Festival Of Enormous Changes At The Last Minute
And National Bicarbonate Of Soda Day
December 31 is . . . . Unlucky Day

dawn
20-08-2007, 15:18
i can not open the site "[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]" what should i do? :(

there are lots of materials i want to download so plz if any of you know what should i do or what had happened that this page cannot be display, tell me.

thanx

www.babakebadi.com
23-09-2007, 15:15
Dear Members,

I want to know the best online sources for english teaching, which are iranian.

also if you can suggest me some poplular forums, apart from p30world, I really appreciate.

Thanks and best regards

Ebadi

pd2006
12-10-2007, 14:34
Hi
please Help me to find select reading audio book on the internet .

thanks .

amiroo88
20-10-2007, 12:40
یه متن 10 خطی برای یه بچه راهنمای راجع به Cheristmass میخواستم

saeid_constantin
25-10-2007, 16:07
سلام
معلم زبانمون گفته بود که سوره ی کوثر رو به انگلیسی حفظ کنیم اگه کسی متنشو داره بهم بده:20:

nightmare
25-10-2007, 16:12
kowsar

In The Name of Allah The Merciful Beneficent

Surely we have given thee abundance
so prar unto thy Lord and sacrifice
Surely he that hates thee, he is
the one cut off not thee

سوره کوثر

به نام خداوند بخشنده مهربان

همانا ما به تو کوثر(خیر و برکت فراوان) عطا کردیم
پس برای پروردگارت نماز بخوان و قربانی کن.
(و بدان) دشمن تو قطعا بریده و نسل بی عقب است.

منبع : --[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

تا بعد ...

saeid_constantin
25-10-2007, 16:14
این دیگه چیه؟چه کلمه های گنده ای؟معنی این لغت سخت هاشم بگو.این thee یعنی چی؟

nightmare
25-10-2007, 16:24
thee = تو را ٬ به تو ٬

معنیش هم که زیرش قرار دادم دوست عزیزم .

یه دیکشنری هم داشته باشی تو کامپیوتر فکر نمی کنم زیاد سخت باشه .

تا بعد ...

Asalbanoo
25-10-2007, 18:37
hi
i think this will be helpful too.

*** Holy Quran** ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

saeid_constantin
26-10-2007, 18:41
thanks a lot...that topic was helpful

XEO
06-11-2007, 11:45
Hi,
Let's to make this topic for word with its mean and detail.(word that marvelous on your opinion)

Please don't fight & drive it right...

Thanks Regard,
Masoud

XEO
06-11-2007, 11:48
denizen \DEN-uh-zuhn\, noun:
1. A dweller; an inhabitant.
2. One that frequents a particular place.
3. [Chiefly British] An alien granted certain rights of citizenship.
4. An animal, plant, etc. that has become naturalized.

Denizen comes from Anglo-French denzein, "(one) living within (a city or state)," from Old French denz, "within," from Late Latin deintus, "from within," from Latin de-, "from" + intus, "within."

XEO
06-11-2007, 11:59
tete-a-tete \TAYT-uh-TAYT; TET-uh-TET\, adjective:
1. Private; confidential; familiar.
noun:
1. A private conversation between two people.
2. A short sofa intended to accommodate two persons.

Tete-a-tete comes from the French, literally "head-to-head."

2n.m
08-11-2007, 22:06
hello
if you are stuying at ili please help me and answer my question i am a beginner
,studying pre2
i want to know when can i read the difficult passage and i also have a problem with learning the words
please help me?

feri007
09-11-2007, 13:31
hi , this is my teacher's weblog who teaches at ili in yazd. you can find your answer in his weblog and also ask him your questions by comments. theilistuff.blogspot.com