PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : [خبر اختصاصی] 10 بازی برتر 2013 از نظر Ken Levine

Masoud King
28-12-2013, 14:17
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

لوین برای همه گیمر ها شناخته شده است، کسی که یکی از بهترین آی پی های تاریخ رو مدیون خلاقیت های او هستیم. نکته ی جالب این لیست عدم وجود عناوین پر سر و صدای امسال هست و البته بهتره بگیم 10 بازی برتری که لوین در سال 2013 بازی کرده.

" گاهی وقتا یک بازی هست که من اونو تحسین میکنم ولی وقتی تموم میشه اصلا بهش فکر نمی کنم و گاهی اوقات نسبت به یک بازی بی میل هستم ولی تاثیری دارد که سال ها منو تحت تاثیر قرار می دهد. پس به صورت مختصر بگم که وقتتون رو با خوندن این لیست تلف نکنید چون معنی و مفهوم خاصی نداره. به هر حال اگه 10 بازی سال 2013 رو بخوام، این ها رو شامل میشه"
( شماره ها بر اساس اعتبار نیست)

10. XCOM: Enemy Within

Hey, it’s XCom. And it's awesome, adding in rather than adding on. A great design gets better

9. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World

Hey another expansion pack! From the company I work for. I’m either a sellout, or am the biggest Civ Whore of all time (Hint: I’m the biggest Civ Whore of all time). They will take my Civ when they pry it out my cold, dead hands

8. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

Pirates. Sword fighting. Sailing ships. Or as Churchill described the life of the old timey sailor, “Rum, sodomy and the lash.” Great game, great characters. Bravo

7. Lords of Waterdeep (iOS)

A Euro game posing as a Dungeons and Dragons game posing as an iOS game. If I had any friends I’d play it with them, but the AI will have to do.

6. Rocksmith 2014

Yes, it really, really teaches you to play guitar. Or, it teaches me at least. I live for three things now: my career, my wife and playing the bass line of "Creep" at 4 in the morning in my bath robe

5. Fallen Enchantress

An older game I didn’t to play until this year. Master of Magic for the modern day. Nuff said

4. Dishonored

Was too busy shipping Infinite to play it properly when it came out, but wow. Amazingly tight, incredibly tuned, full of options, a cool looking world and around 16 tons of fun

3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

A magical game about a floutist. What else do I need to say that hasn’t been said, except I was never one of those haters who didn’t like the way it looked on the GameCube, and it’s even better now

2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Why? Because M.O.D.O.K., that’s why!

1. Unity of Command

All I do know is that I’m spending more time thinking about supply lines in the Caucuses than any human adult who’s not actually on the Eastern Front should

منبع ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])