PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Can anyone write a better description in english for me?

AlilG
21-08-2006, 01:35
hi there
my name is ali and i'm a web developemnt
i have an english website here [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] a professional online application for use
actually lot's of my website visitors is from UK or USA and just a few users visit my website from iran so i should boost my english i know, but my time is too limit
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

any way, anyone can help me in update my website in english?
or write a better description for one of my app [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i'm already write this but is have much spelling problems

alimagic is an online free photo editor with simple tools to basic tools which you can access to internet.
alimagic don't need to any plugin or software, and it's relative with all browsers. in the future you can upload your images result on flicker the biggest picture gallery
create new image
merge photos with them
severance photos with layer box
write text on photos by ability to change fonts colors and...
blur, grayscale, colorize and... filters
opacity control, color overaly, strukture, drop shadow and...
control brightness and contrast
easy crop image
create rectangles...
and...
with advanced color picker to genereate unlimite colors run alimagic and start edit your photos online.

any better description?

thank you with best wishes for all p30world forum users...

billy the kid
03-05-2007, 08:53
I'm sorry to say, but if I were you I would stop that my activity in Eglish in that website. I visited it and saw lots of ridiculous mistakes in the texts you have written. I don't know what an American would think of we Iranians after reading SUCH ENGLISH. It's really embarressing.

swastika
03-05-2007, 11:42
I'm sorry to say, but if I were you I would stop that my activity in Eglish in that website. I visited it and saw lots of ridiculous mistakes in the texts you have written. I don't know what an American would think of we Iranians after reading SUCH ENGLISH. It's really embarressing.

if I were you id keep my mouth shut,nobodys here asking about how an american thinks of an iranian after reading SUCH ENGLISH
youde better post a useful answer instead of ridiculing all his efforts.

Asalbanoo
03-05-2007, 11:49
OH MY GOD
Dear friends....

please stop that way of talking.....

it 's better to try to help AliLG.

swastika
03-05-2007, 11:55
OH MY GOD
Dear friends....

please stop that way of talking.....

it 's better to try to help AliLG.

coudn't help but posting that answer,im talking for real it aint a place for such jiving he said.

peyman1987
04-05-2007, 05:58
Dear Friends
We shouldn't talk with each other in that way.
And of course we have to help people if we can so it's not right to embarrass somebody because we think we know more than him.
Dear AlilG you can post your texts in this forum and we will help you translate them.

amintnt
04-05-2007, 14:20
Excuse me friends, but have u noticed the date of this topic?? :blink:l