PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : مایکروسافت: اینترنت ندارید؟ بروید Xbox 360 بخرید!

hamed_yazdani
12-06-2013, 06:25
در گزارشی که سایت GameTrailers به نقل از مایکرو سافت اعلام داشته:
اگر شما در ارتش هستین و یا در شهری هستین که به اینترنت دائم دسترسی ندارین میتونین به سادگی برین و یه Xbox 360 بخرین!
متن کامل رو میذارم تا خودتون بخونید!

No Internet? Get an Xbox 360, says Microsoft

If you haven’t got access to Internet so the Xbox One can phone home once a day – because you’re in the military, or live in one of the millions of cities worldwide where Internet just isn’t that great – you can just buy an Xbox 360, one Microsoft executive has said.
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Speaking to GameTrailers ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), Xbox’s Don Mattrick dropped a quote which I would almost describe as “tasty flamebait”.
“We have a product for people who aren’t able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” he said.
“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”
Mattrick said that Xbox One has been “created for gamers, by gamers” and that commentators need to see how the always-on requirement works before they judge it.
“I think in the long run, we’ll build a global leading product that people are going to love and embrace,” he said.
“It’s very important to them and they’re opinionated. And they’re smart. So they look at all those things and say ‘Hey, is this going to impact me in a negative way?’ And until you use it, it’s really hard to understand what all the advantages are.”

hamed_yazdani
12-06-2013, 06:55
Xbox One needs an ambulance. Wii U wii U wii U wii U
:n02:

Leon-117
12-06-2013, 08:14
ممنون بابات خبر،ولی برای هر خبری که میاد لازم نیست تاپیک جدا زده بشه.
اخبار جدید رو میتونید توی تاپیک
اخبار کوتاه بازی ها از منابع غیر فارسی زبان ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])بزارید...