PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : The Best Institute???

رضا
02-07-2006, 12:14
hi
which institue is better than ? KISH,NOSRAT,......

hustler
02-07-2006, 21:56
Hi

I tried many of these institue but i think Zabansara and Kanon are best.But thats my idea maybe someone feels better e.g. in ،Kish.

All the best

Van Gogh
22-07-2006, 08:11
I think Kish institute in the best institute in Iran. Because:
1: Students learn to communicate more easily and openly.
2: The teaching method is unique.
3: Students are free to talk about their topics of interest.
4: They learn to talk and talk to learn.
5: Students of high levels have the opportunity to start a career in institute.
6: It is the most popular one!

love-to-learn
03-08-2006, 11:48
I do agree with Van Gogh, Kish has been the most successful in the past years

co121
13-08-2006, 19:51
I recommend, Arianpour institute ,the method is unique, classes are semi-private and so on

LeBron
14-08-2006, 13:33
I recomend ILI (iran Language institute or KANON ZABANE IRAN) it's a good chioce because the manager and the teachers are very experienced and can help you in everything.and they can teach you well but it's a little bit hard to get there.

LeBron
14-08-2006, 13:40
The teaching method in Iran Language institute:

General English program

The General English courses are offered for two age groups; young adults (10-13) and adults (14-up). The teaching methodology in both sections are eclectic ones, and intend to develop the four skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing

LOCATIONS

Adults classes are offered at all the ILI branches.
Young adults classes are offered in Tehran, Shiraz, Mashhad , Tabriz, Babol, Kerman, Sari and Uromieh.

REQUIREMENTS

YOUNG ADULTS

They should either be 10 years old or have completed the fourth grade of elementary school

ADULTS

They should at least be 14 years old or have completed the second grade of guidance (middle) school

Adults program
There are different levels in the adults section. These levels are offered in five distinct stages: Basic, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, High Intermediate and Advanced. The materials give the students ample practice in the four skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. The four skills receive increasing attention as the learners move up to the higher levels. Instructors, however, intend to maximize the learners' role and help them become independent learners.
Different levels of communicative competence are achieved smoothly, as the learners develop their linguistic competence. In the advanced levels, students are encouraged to be active in the process of language learning. Instructors, on the other hand, tend to be less involved thus giving the learners all the available opportunities to develop their language skills.
Through all these 18 levels, the various kinds of class activities and homework assignments are meant to ensure maximum exposure of the learners to the target language, i.e. , English. Teaching and checking are done entirely through English, and the learners' mother tongue is never used.

THE BASIC STAGE (2 levels)

The material for these two levels has been designed in a way to give beginners, false beginners to be exact, the opportunity to have ample practice in the target language. Language skills in these two levels, as well as in the higher ones, are taught in the order of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. Dialogs and passages are used to promote the skills of listening and speaking. Reading plays a supportive role, and writing, however, is imitative consisting of transcriptions of words, passages, and dialogs. Learners are also given the opportunity to write out variations of exercises, and dictations.

THE ELEMENTARY STAGE (3 levels)

The four skills receive more attention, and learners have dialogs with a higher level of difficulty to work on and practice, longer passages to study, and various kinds of structural patterns to drill. Also, much work is done on the skills of listening and speaking through audio tapes.

THE PRE-INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE STAGES (6 levels)

The passages are exclusively used to improve the skill of reading comprehension, and learners are exposed to more formal English in writing. Listening comprehension and speaking are again enhanced through the dialogs and some especially prepared material to be used with audio tapes. Vocabulary development also constitutes a considerable portion of the exercises.

THE HIGH INTERMEDIATE STAGE (3 levels)

These Levels are basically grammar oriented ones, and try to ensure maximum exposure of the learners to English grammar in form and use. Systematic writing is taught and practiced more extensively, and learners are helped to develop the skill of writing different kinds of paragraphs. The skills of listening and speaking, as in lower levels, are promoted through a certain set of audio material.

THE ADVANCED STAGE (4 levels)

In this stage, the skill of reading receives increasing attention, hence, more literary forms of expression are introduced. Learners are encouraged to be more active, and teachers tend to act as prompters, thus minimizing their role in class. This attitude aims at paving the way for the learners' total independence. Also, the learners are helped to boost and expand their range of vocabulary through a variety of exercises and an overall focus on vocabulary development. The skill of writing paragraphs and essays is still pursued at a higher level.

COURSE DURATOIN
REGULAR CLASSES

Each term starts at the beginning of each season (quarter) and lasts for eleven weeks. Classes meet twice a week on Saturday-Wednesday, Sunday-Tuesday, or Monday-Thursday. Each session is 105 minutes long.

INTENSIVE CLASSES

The classes last for one month and meet everyday except Thursday and Friday.

CERTIFICATION

Upon completing level High Intermediate 3, students can take part in a written and oral exam to be qualified for a Junior Certificate in English (JCE).

Upon completing level Advanced 4, students can take part in a written and oral exam to be qualified for a Senior Proficiency Certificate in English(SCE).

Brief History: The Young Adults? Department of the Iran Language Institute was established in 1992, aiming to teach English to learners between 10 to 14 years of age. It started up at Niavaran Branch in Tehran, and gradually expanded its activity to 11 other branches throughout the country.

Target Group: After the establishment of Children?s Department in fall 2004, the Young Adults? Department now has 9-to-13-year-olds as its target group.

Levels: Altogether, there are 13 levels including:

1. Start: The base level for zero beginners: An English Primer.

2. Run 1-4: English Time 1,2.

3. Race 1-4: English Time 3,4.

4. Reach 1-4: English Time 5,6.

Venus Angel
06-11-2006, 14:00
thanks if someone give me some informations

peyman1987
08-11-2006, 15:37
I myself have studied English in ILI ( Iran Language Institute ) and according to many people it is one of the best institutes in middle east. If you are interested I can give you additional information.

Venus Angel
11-11-2006, 13:45
I myself have studied English in ILI ( Iran Language Institute ) and according to many people it is one of the best institutes in middle east. If you are interested I can give you additional information.

thannk you for your answer
it's kind of you to send more information

peyman1987
11-11-2006, 19:09
Your English is not bad. It's pretty good.
I myself had studied English in ILI for seven years. It depends on your goal. If you want to learn English in a standard way don't attend the conversation classes like Kish. Because in conversation classes they tell you to memorize different dialogs in order to be able to handle a simple conversation. But when you learn how to make sentences yourself then you can speak as fluent as a native American. My suggestion is that you forget the conversation and focus on learning from the foundation. Here in Iran there are two institutes that teach English in a standard way. First one is The ILI ( Iran Language Institute - کانون زبان ايران ) and the other one is National Language Institute ( موسسه ملي زبان ). I urge that you attend the ILI classes because all of their books are written in America but the NLI's books are Iranian.
I hope I haven't bothered you.
Thanks

love-to-learn
11-11-2006, 22:17
Hi dear Peyman,

I just wanted to say that I don't agree with what you said. Just for one term I attended one of the classes at National Language school (however it goes back to years ago) I can say the books and methods were really out of date. There was little about conversation, they mostly focused on grammer which meant students were not comfortable even speaking a simple conversation. The proof of knowing a language is being able to talk it I suppose.
I have never attended any classes at the other language school you mentioned.

I myself learnt english at Kish, which I do recommend to everybody. Now I haven't got big problems with niether my grammer nor my speaking.
How come? One can handle almost any conversation but doesn't know the grammer?
I do protest your claims that Kish works just on conversation and students have troubles with their grammer.

Just have a look at the results of FCE, CAE, CPE international exams held by Cambridge university. Many Kish students are successful at it. FYI this exam tests all four skills in a language.

Despite above facts I can say how successful you are at learning, depends on you yourself 100%. It depends how much you try to get out of any class.

Good luck

Venus Angel
12-11-2006, 10:34
thank you again
but i have another request ,please if you can translate the sentense that i send in a new post.

i wish i could compensate your kindness

AbbasGholami
12-11-2006, 10:45
you should aks:
How do you know the best insiutute for learning english

Venus Angel
12-11-2006, 11:15
dear abbas
thank you
could you help me with translate some sentences to english that are in the other post

Venus Angel
12-11-2006, 11:22
dear abbas
thank you
could you help me with translate some sentences to english that are in the other post

AbbasGholami
19-11-2006, 16:05
I try to help you. You should know that i am a beginner in learning english.
I am ready. You can send for me private message.
my email: abbasgholami82@yahoo.com