PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : دریافت ایمیل REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

mehrb110
19-11-2011, 09:22
با سلام

چند وقت پیش نامه مشکوکی با موضوع REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE دریافت کردم که متن آن را قرار در زیر قرار می دهم: البته نامه پیوست بود

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE.

Forgive me if this letter comes to you as a surprise because we do not know each other in person. I got your address from a friend of mine working at the south African chamber of commerce who assured me that you run a reputable company worthy of my trust. This letter is meant to contact you to help us out of this difficult situation that my family has been engulfed in since the death of my father and the bread winner of our family who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. So please, consider this as a request from a family in dire need of assistance.

I am Mrs Davine Jacob from Zimbabwe, the wife of late Dr. Paul Jacob communicating to you from Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. I, on behalf of my family decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$20 million (Twenty million united state dollars) inherited from my late husband into your company or private bank account.

Before his death, My Father and one of his worker traveled to Johannesburg south Africa to deposit the sum of US$20 Million (twenty Million United States Dollars) with a private security company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited with the Security Company on our arrival in Johannesburg largely for its safety. This land problem arose when President Mugabe who according to my late father, in a desperate bid to hold on to power for life introduced a new land act, which wholly affected the rich farmers who were mostly white and some blacks vehemently condemned the method adopted by the government. And that resulted in rampant killings, lootings and wide scale mob actions by the veterans and some political thugs. Unfortunately, my late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe, for his alleged opposition against the government's new land act. Heads of government from the western world, especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation against Mugabe's actions.

As it stands now, I am the only person and my son Ricahrd that have access to the fund/money and the necessary documents needed for its collection. From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depend on this fund as such I will be grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South African as political asylum seekers and the financial laws and regulations of South Africa do not permit us certain financial rights. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in South Africa hence my asking you to assist me to transfer it out of South Africa for investment purposes in your country.

For your efforts, we are prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum while 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this transaction and the remaining 60% for the family's investment abroad. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred into your account. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality of this matter.

Thank you as I await your urgent response via email address above for more details and don't forget to keep every information regarding to this as highly confidential, send your direct telephone number for easy communication and please contact my son David +277969**** for more information.

Best regards,

دوستان می توانند راجع به این موارد توضیحاتی قرار بدهند. البته طبق بررسی هایی که انجام دادم این یک کلاه برداری اینترنتی می باشد معروف به اسکمر

mehrb110
23-11-2011, 16:03
با بررسی هایی که انجام داده مرکز رسیدگی به جرایم رایانه ای که مقر آن در شهر تهران خیابان مطهری می باشد. پس از طرح شکایت در انجا به پلیس مبارزه با جرایم رایانه ای که به پلیس فتا معروف است به آگاهی معرفی می کند.
اگر سایتی که با ان اختلاف دارید .ir باشد به سرعت به آن رسیدگی می شود و لی اگر با پسوند کشورهای دیگر باشد می بایستی که پرونده به ان کشور ارجاع شود.