PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : بازي سرگرم کننده Little Runner

Hadi King
02-09-2010, 16:58
Little Runner
By Red Rocket Games, Inc

بازی با گوشی های با قابلیت صفحه لمسی همواره دارای جذابیت خاص می باشد.
همچنین بازی های فکری و تفریحی این جذابیت را با کیفیت همراه می سازد.
دارای راحت ترین کنترل کننده ها می باشد و همچنین با بالا رفتن سرعت بازی در مراحل بالاتر می تواند
مشقت هایی را نیز دارا باشد.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Description Recently featured in “Best New Doodle Games”, “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot”! Reviews ********************************** “An exceptional concept that just works perfectly on the iPhone and iPod Touch.” - App of My An original idea and confident execution is all you need to make a praiseworthy iPhone game. Harder than it sounds, of course, but Little Runner dispels any notions of hard work by making it look effortless. It's the kind of game that really brings home what's great about the App Store and Apple's model for developers. – Pocket Gamer “Controls are ***** easy...great art style and simple gameplay....” - Nigel Woods, Iphone Games Network iTunes reviews ********************************** “This is the best $1 I spent it is so addicting I swear I keep playing this over and over.” –sniper “A simple premise… keep the little guy walking by smoothing out the road before him…. Well, it’s not that easy, but it sure is fun. This game is great, it’s got a killer soundtrack and even though it may look simple in terms of artwork, it compliments the sophisticated gameplay. Well done, my favorite game and a solid buy at any price.” –kalel39 “If you like the action of Doodle Jump, you will like this game. Great controls; easy to play.” - Rad99004

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
موفق باشید!:40: