PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : گفتگو و ارتباط با تیم مدیریت || محلی برای نظرات ، پیشنهادات و انتقادات

Reza1969
13-04-2006, 13:08
Your comments, suggestions & ideas to make this forum one of a kind are always welcome and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to do so & this topic has been dedicated to it

Marichka
15-04-2006, 01:48
Hi to All :)
As my first post in here I want to thank you for creating such a useful forum here in p30world :thumbsup:
and second is that I was wondering if is it possible to creat a special topic about british accent, culture and anything else which is involved in it cause it's really my favorite part in learning english and wanna know some more things about i t. :happy:

Dear Mr. Reza I think it was the most definite choice to have you as moderator here cause as I visited all the topics you have created it was near to appear a pair of wings on my shoulders ;) :happy: :blush:

so good luck and still waiting for reply

safety
15-04-2006, 16:53
hello
If it is possible, please define default form of English topics in correct manner (left to right).

Reza1969
15-04-2006, 18:40
Hi to All :)
As my first post in here I want to thank you for creating such a useful forum here in p30world :thumbsup:
and second is that I was wondering if is it possible to creat a special topic about british accent, culture and anything else which is involved in it cause it's really my favorite part in learning english and wanna know some more things about i t. :happy:

Dear Mr. Reza I think it was the most definite choice to have you as moderator here cause as I visited all the topics you have created it was near to appear a pair of wings on my shoulders ;) :happy: :blush:

so good luck and still waiting for reply

Dear Dianella

Thanks a lot for your attention and your complements as well. :) As this is the begining of the English Forum, I tried to make as many topics as I could to meet your needs. To have discussions on English culture, if you're really concerend about British culture, sure you can go ahead & make a topic on it; but if you just wanna have discussions on English culture regardless of nationality, you can use this topic:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I mean when I made this topic, I didn't mean to allocate it solely to American Culture.The title covers British culture, too. Now roll up your sleeves & get it rolling. ;)

Yours :)

Reza

Man Hunter
16-04-2006, 23:54
So,at first of all,i wanna say thanks to dear reza.And second,i have an idea whicha can make this topic ::
1)Scintefic 2)Hstorical 3).......
In General,i mean we can disscus about all the VALUABLE TOPICSwhich can improve our english knowdleg.So,for example.the anceint Iran,can be a good topic.
We can disscus about our country,from the begining til now,and this can be a good way to intriduce our powerful and proudful culture,to every one,in all around the world.
Or maybe we can disscus for example about new inventions in the world(such as computers,mobiles,cars....)
many possibilities.One of the best ways to improve english,is disscusion,talking,and finaly,conclusion.
Even,we can talk individualy,for example about how i spent my week.Even more siple things than this.
Just talking and disscusing.TALKIG AND DISSCUSING

so,every topic,can be hold at least for 3 days,then we can cahange it.I think dear Reza,can help us.
So,i want him,to help us and let this topic to become an important topic.

So,please,somebody start a ttopic(subject) to disscus about.I promise i will do my best to help you guys.

So......................
Sincerely yours;
Shahriyar. ;)

Please don't forget to align your post from left

Reza1969 ;)

Reza1969
17-04-2006, 00:42
So,at first of all,i wanna say thanks to dear reza.And second,i have an idea whicha can make this topic ::
So......................
Sincerely yours;
Shahriyar. ;)

Please don't forget to align your post from left

Reza1969 ;)

Dear Sharyar

As you see, this topic has been allocated to your comments & suggestions. If you wanna start discussing on your favorite subject, you can make a topic for it & start your discussion there

Thanks for your attention

Reza1969
17-04-2006, 00:47
hello
If it is possible, please define default form of English topics in correct manner (left to right).
Dear Safety

It seems that this is not possible. So we have to align our posts from left before saving them :sad:

hosein_velenjak
17-04-2006, 14:38
tell us if you wanna teach us AMerican english or britain english.
I prefer to learn american.

hosein_velenjak
17-04-2006, 14:45
what have you done that now you are the EFL moderator.
because i wanna be a active member of this part of forum.
and guide us (whose reading, pronounciation, dictation,.... are well) how to improve our speaking.
I mean that when i wanna speak with a man that have come from from a forign country i loose my meditation and cant speak fluency.
please help us
I am a student and 18 years old and i was a student of ILI ( Iran Language Institute)(kanoone zabane iran)

Reza1969
17-04-2006, 15:39
tell us if you wanna teach us AMerican english or britain english.
I prefer to learn american.

Dear Hossein

The accent you wanna pick up while learning English is something totally personal & it doesn't make so much difference in learning English. I mean differences between American & British English are mostly on pronunciation, spelling & some limited words( that could be ignored ).

Here as you see we may have texts & audio files both in Br. & Am. English but priority is with American, of cource. I recommend you to read & listen to texts in both of them but any time you wanna speak, try to use just one of them otherwise your accent will sound Amerish! :blink:

And please align your post from left

Reza1969
17-04-2006, 17:49
what have you done that now you are the EFL moderator.
because i wanna be a active member of this part of forum.
and guide us (whose reading, pronounciation, dictation,.... are well) how to improve our speaking.
I mean that when i wanna speak with a man that have come from from a forign country i loose my meditation and cant speak fluency.
please help us
I am a student and 18 years old and i was a student of ILI ( Iran Language Institute)(kanoone zabane iran)
Dear Hossein

Electing me as the moderator of this forum was the decision of the management( I hope they haven't made a mistake) & I think they mostly considered my occupation which is actually teaching English specially conversation.
If you wanna be an active member of this forum, you're quite welcome.

And finally about your problems with speaking, if you keep your shirt on & wait a bit more, after a while I'll put some guidelines in the forum to help you out with your problems. God Willing

safety
18-04-2006, 12:23
Hello
It seems that you have too topics in EFL section and we see in some topics with no comment there are considerable visitor.
I think in begin, a lot of visitor need only some way to start and they confused in this manner and you will loss them in continue . It seems you need to change these topic in some groop for example in 3 parts. one parts for learning English in 2 level for start (elementry,,intermediate) . You dont need advanced level in this time.
secend part for improve kind of skills freely and 3rd for other topics.
It,s only my idia and it's up to you.
best wishes

ramshad
18-04-2006, 17:26
I can't hide my rejoicing of establishment this forum. I take it as a good omen. I congratulate you.
In any case, dear reza, I’d like to know 8 ways that you promised to say. Here: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Are you ready? We are ready! By the way, I sent an e-mail for you. About visitation. Didn't you receive? Inform me please

Behroooz
18-04-2006, 19:04
hello reza .how are you?
what is your idea about gazzete?
the weekly english paper in jame jam news paper.?
you can read it in tuesdays

it is simple but uptodate and usefull.
please donot be tired if you see that a few people of p30world user are reading your topics.
please continue
yours behrooz

Behroooz
19-04-2006, 17:52
no answer?

Venus
20-04-2006, 00:33
HI REZA HAVE A NICE TIME FIRST OF ALL LET ME THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS TOPIC

. SECOND WHEN I WAS READING THESE PAGES ENCOUNTERED SOME POINTS :

1. EACH TOPIC IS VISITED MANY TIMES AND IT SHOWS THAT MOST OF USERS ARE

INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC BUT THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THEM. There is NO INSTRUCTION NO SITE INTRUDUSING NO FILE EVEN A BIT......? LOOK at THE ANSWERS PART?

2. THIS TOPIC IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH OR NOT?

IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT KNOW?

3. I THINK ITS BETTER TO OPEN 3 PARTS ALSO:

. FOR primary STUDENTS

. FOR intermediates

. AND AN ADVASED ONES

OR START TEACHING FROM THE FIRST . SURLY TO SOME HOW ITS POSIBLE FOR WRITING BUT

WHAT ABOUT SPEAKING LISTENING AND.......

YOU TOLD THAT WE WOULD BE PATIONT BUT 4 DAYS PASSED!

AT THE END THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND WAITIN FOR YOUR guidelines.

THANK YOU FOR REDING MY suggestions.
with the best regards
:) venus

ramshad
20-04-2006, 14:11
Dear reza! I was the front of ketabkadeh shop
From 11, 50 to 12,25. Unfortunately, I didn’t see you. I had stood quite distinguished. I don’t know why you didn’t see me. The bookseller is witness. Really, had you come?!!
How ever that's remarkable for me that I know why we didn’t see each other. Could you phone me? I am at my home expecting your phone.

نصرت
20-04-2006, 17:11
whats going on every topics in here were empty do harder and make it enjoy
yours

Reza1969
20-04-2006, 23:37
Hello
It seems that you have too topics in EFL section and we see in some topics with no comment there are considerable visitor.
I think in begin, a lot of visitor need only some way to start and they confused in this manner and you will loss them in continue . It seems you need to change these topic in some groop for example in 3 parts. one parts for learning English in 2 level for start (elementry,,intermediate) . You dont need advanced level in this time.
secend part for improve kind of skills freely and 3rd for other topics.
It,s only my idia and it's up to you.
best wishes
Dear Safety

The things you mentioned are definitely true & I actually see eye to eye with you. But let me clarify some points:

1. About the topics with no posts, I have to say that their posts will be made little by little & because for the time being I'm preapring the learning tips for the improving skills topics, I'm really as busy as a bee.

2. Priority is with posting learning tips in English, but later the Persian edition of them will be presented in a new topic.

3. I created all these topics( most of them empty) to prevent a mishmash in this forum so that any time someone wants to make a new topic, he finds the topic already made.

4. God willing, in the future the topics of this forum will be classified into different groups to locate in some sub-forums.

Please feel free to write to me sharing your nice ideas. :happy: ;)

Yours

Reza
;)

Reza1969
20-04-2006, 23:45
I can't hide my rejoicing of establishment this forum. I take it as a good omen. I congratulate you.
In any case, dear reza, I’d like to know 8 ways that you promised to say. Here: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Are you ready? We are ready! By the way, I sent an e-mail for you. About visitation. Didn't you receive? Inform me please
Thanks a lot for your complement. Writing those 8 ways of practicing speaking along with other things is in the pipeline. Just wait for a while. I got your mail & wrote back to you right away.

Wish you the best of luck

Reza
;)

Reza1969
20-04-2006, 23:58
hello reza .how are you?
what is your idea about gazzete?
the weekly english paper in jame jam news paper.?
you can read it in tuesdays

it is simple but uptodate and usefull.
please donot be tired if you see that a few people of p30world user are reading your topics.
please continue
yours behrooz

no answer?

Hi Behrooz

Thanks a lot for your attention to this forum & sorry for the delay as I'm really tied up these days.

Unfortunately I haven't seen that part of Jame jam daily yet, but if you think its level matches yours and the topics are interesting, sure you'd beter go ahead and read it.However, on the net you can find a lot more to read & learn from and also they're written by native speakers of English. ;)

Your visiting is always welcomed here & I personally appreciate it. :happy:

Wishing you sweet moments

Reza
;)

Reza1969
21-04-2006, 00:28
HI REZA HAVE A NICE TIME FIRST OF ALL LET ME THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS TOPIC

. SECOND WHEN I WAS READING THESE PAGES ENCOUNTERED SOME POINTS :

1. EACH TOPIC IS VISITED MANY TIMES AND IT SHOWS THAT MOST OF USERS ARE

INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC BUT THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THEM. There is NO INSTRUCTION NO SITE INTRUDUSING NO FILE EVEN A BIT......? LOOK at THE ANSWERS PART?

2. THIS TOPIC IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH OR NOT?

IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT KNOW?

3. I THINK ITS BETTER TO OPEN 3 PARTS ALSO:

. FOR primary STUDENTS

. FOR intermediates

. AND AN ADVASED ONES

OR START TEACHING FROM THE FIRST . SURLY TO SOME HOW ITS POSIBLE FOR WRITING BUT

WHAT ABOUT SPEAKING LISTENING AND.......

YOU TOLD THAT WE WOULD BE PATIONT BUT 4 DAYS PASSED!

AT THE END THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND WAITIN FOR YOUR guidelines.

THANK YOU FOR REDING MY suggestions.
with the best regards
:) venus

Hi Venus

I did enjoy reading your post immnesely & I'm really glad that guys like you pay a visit to this forum & try to help it flourish.

If you read my replies to some other pals in my previous posts, you may find the answer of some of your questions. My promised guidelines & instructions on English skills are all in my mind that I've got through the years of teaching & writing them out needs some time, for sure. So please be patient enough & wait a bit more & soon you'll gradually see them in their ows topics.

And I have to add that just taking a glance at the topics in this forum reveals the fact that this forum is mainly for the people who already have a background in English however I'm trying to customize it a little to meet the needs of even beginners with your help. ;)

Wish you the best

Reza
;)

Reza1969
21-04-2006, 00:35
whats going on every topics in here were empty do harder and make it enjoy
yours
Dear Nosrat

Thank you for visiting this forum.

In the previous posts I've told the other guys why some topics are blank. Their posts, specially the instructions & guidelines, will gradually be added.

Hope to see you around more

Reza
;)

mohammad.clergyman
16-05-2006, 20:18
hello to all of the users of P30WORLD

I have a suggestion

first . It so practical for us if we communicate with each other on internet by using online conversation It can helps us to develop our abilitys of speech and listening as well as some communitys wich helps us to discuss our important question about english or so

I will apporiciate you if you'll send your own openion about my suggestion

Thanks alot

Reza1969
16-05-2006, 21:12
Dear Mohammad :)

Thanks a lot for your nice & friendly idea. It's something most of English lovers of this forum like to do & welcome it warmly.Well, there are a number of different ways to converse with others like using chat programs(Yahoo Messenger, Paltalk, ICQ,...) but I think if you wanna do it in a great way, you'd better use Yahoo Messenger and try to invite some of other guys and start both written & spoken chat. Or you can try Paltalk as in that software after getting connected, you can have a private room for yourself & invite your pals to come in & enjoy your privacy. The quality of voice in this software is really awesome. And finally why don't you invite the interested guys somewhere to talk to each other? :happy:

Wish you good time full of English conversations :laughing:

mohammad.clergyman
18-05-2006, 12:32
hi

how do you do

I am so nice to read your attractive letter and I hope with your help we will have a nice community and

full of Energy as soon as possible and I want you to creat a topic to discuss and write in as you know

conversation is so important than idioms and expressions

thousands of thanks

ashkanbuffon
22-05-2006, 16:15
hi

how do you do

I am so nice to read your attractive letter and I hope with your help we will have a nice community and

full of Energy as soon as possible and I want you to creat a topic to discuss and write in as you know

conversation is so important than idioms and expressions

thousands of thanks
Conversation is important but we shouldn't forget the idioms used by the native speakers. We've better learn'em all. For instance, when an american wants to say good bye to you, he/she sometimes says:
SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR, AFTER WHILE CHROCODILE !!! If we don't know what he/she means, we'll get bugged and sometimes sad!!!

mohammad.clergyman
23-05-2006, 23:09
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You are Right But in some cases as You Know we must at first speak regulary according to educated people and we can't achieve this power accept by practising english speaking and when we will be able to speak clearly and accurately we can learn some idioms and talk as native people talk . unfortunately the most common mistake which is among english learners is they only want to watch movies and learn some idioms and the funny case is after that they think they are english men !! :biggrin: they don't know english speach and conversation is not limited in some idioms and some awkward curses such as shit :blush: we shoud therefor know if we are realy going to learn english our main purpose must be speaking clearly and correctly by using as many nice and correct structures as possible. let me suppose one day you'll asked to speak in the public and in the presence of gentlemen? are you going to tell some nonsense? and speak as if you are talking to black american or are you going to give a lecture with wrong structures? won't they laugh at you? however we have to improve our structures and it could be achived by conversation . this is sth that not only I believe but also english well-experienced persons believe
Goodness Knows

Thank you to read my boring:laughing: passage

Guys, I have an idea. Let's correct each other's structures & sentences specially mine. I start from myself ;)

PLEASE USE -WANT TO & GOING TO- INSTEAD OF WANNA AND GONNA IN WRITING

ashkanbuffon
24-05-2006, 05:19
Ok baby, you've told that If somebody sometime wants to give a speech in front of a number of american native speakers, he/she must know the basic structures, yes, you are completely right;but you've told, if he/she makes a mistake,they'll laugh at him/her;I don't agree with you in this case 'cause the americans are mostly polite people; they take a look at you and as they find out that you are a foreigner and want to speak to them they get so happy, and if you make a mistake, they never laugh at you, they are only looking for your meaning not their mother tongue structure! Ofcourse, the brithish are a bit impolite, when you make a mistake in front of them, they don't reply you anymore! Ofcourse, this case does not include all british; this case is about the young british but not all of them.
Remember that when somebody is going to learn english, he/she should never consider giving a speech at first! :biggrin:

mohammad.clergyman
24-05-2006, 10:26
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

first I told you they laugh at you means they laugh secretly not appearently second be sure if your basic structures will incorrect but your idioms not they'll laugh and suprise

yes both of us are a little in hurry the first step for english learners aren't speaking and learning idioms :)

in spite of this they are common in some english insitutes. as a matter of fact both of them are effective in the new method of english learning but idioms are taught in intermediate level and

speaking is taught from begining
and the reason I suggested so because I foud out that the most users of this community are in intermediate level of english the same as me :)

Goodness knows

anyway I enjoyed this discussion :)

Good luck :cool:

mahramasrar2
26-05-2006, 23:39
hi there! to all
in the first topic password for this download is wrong please put the correct one

Cambridge_IELTS_4.rar.html PASSWORD: hello

i thank you very much for your attention

doctor_apachi2
30-05-2006, 14:55
hi dear reza.
i cant speak or write english as well as other members. thank you for all things. i have a suggestion : please creat a topic to present the best pc dictionaries. it will be a good help. thanks a lot

Reza1969
02-06-2006, 23:37
hi dear reza.
i cant speak or write english as well as other members. thank you for all things. i have a suggestion : please creat a topic to present the best pc dictionaries. it will be a good help. thanks a lot

Hi pal :)

As I'm pretty much busy these days, let me take a rain check on it, but I'll do my best to do it ASAP. You have my word on it.
;)

ramshad
09-06-2006, 06:05
Hi reza!
How are you? I had an experience. I saw to have a partner and to be in English
Environment is very important. So I doubt whether to go to institute for learning English is right or not. I don't know what to do! How ever, did you write your ways? If yes, please give me its link. Have you thought about learning English without to have a partner in it? Help me please!

سيسه
21-06-2006, 00:59
Your comments, suggestions & ideas to make this forum one of a kind are always welcome and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to do so & this topic has been dedicated to it

Hello! Your links you have given, don't work! please explain how can I use them
Thank you

Reza1969
23-06-2006, 21:24
Hello! Your links you have given, don't work! please explain how can I use them
Thank you
Hi buddy

Could you please say the links in which topic? Thank you in advance.

سيسه
24-06-2006, 00:20
Hi buddy

Could you please say the links in which topic? Thank you in advance.
It announce me a warninig that you cannot enter this page!!

Reza1969
24-06-2006, 01:05
It announce me a warninig that you cannot enter this page!!
Hi

Now I got it. The link you followed is located in the Temp section of English Forum that is restricted to normal users for a while & only managers have access to that part. This is just temporarily hidden & then it will be visible for all.

Good Luck
;)

mohammad shah2
24-06-2006, 11:21
hi
this page is very gooooooooooooooood

GEOLOGIST
24-06-2006, 19:26
Thanks friends

bimo
25-06-2006, 12:47
In my opinion it is a good idea to have a topic just for vocabulary.
so I want the managers to do so and let us share the vocabularies we know and the ones we don't.

amintnt
05-08-2006, 03:29
Hi. I appreciate u and all ur works. my english is not as well as u but i try to imporve it.and u r really the best.thanks.

babak_beiknejat
07-09-2006, 01:52
HI hosein
when i rode your note in p30world . i got so happy.
because your text was as same as mine
and i`ll be so please if you send me your access to have relationship together
thanks alot

mohammad.clergyman
28-09-2006, 22:33
Hi My Interesting Moderator Reza

I hope you feel well

My suggestion is creating a particular topic for writing whatever we want in English Language

as you know this community has not only specified for English instructions

we can practise English here as well

so I think we'd better create a topic and write whatever we want

which are within here's regulations and all are in English Language

we can also have some discutions too

Good Luck

Reza1969
29-09-2006, 04:46
Hi My Interesting Moderator Reza

I hope you feel well

My suggestion is creating a particular topic for writing whatever we want in English Language

as you know this community has not only specified for English instructions

we can practise English here as well

so I think we'd better create a topic and write whatever we want

which are within here's regulations and all are in English Language

we can also have some discutions too

Good Luck

Hi buddy

I really appreciate your attention to this forum and thanks for your suggestion as well. As you see I've tried to make all the guys visiting this forum leave their posts in Persian so that their English is practiced. But your suggestion is pretty vague since if anyone tries to write in that topic whatever they fancy, in that case the topic will be a real mishmash in no time. So, a good thing you could do is to make a good topic(specially the one which appeals to most of the guys) and wait for others to keep it going with their posts.I think it would be better.

Any other ideas you have are welcomed and I'm waiting for them impatiently.

yours

cyber_space_life
18-11-2006, 06:54
help me to learn
i realy love to learnin english and now i'm going to kish instiute and also i'm pi4 but i can not learn were well

amintnt
14-12-2006, 15:25
Dear reza. the forum is so quiet. just some topics are a little active. u agree?

Reza1969
14-12-2006, 16:42
Dear reza. the forum is so quiet. just some topics are a little active. u agree?

Sure, but you know what? I'm actually in charge of moderating the forum. I mean management stuff and like that. I expect other guys who are good at English to share their information and help the forum by giving a hand to their friends' requests and refresh topics by adding new posts to them.

Looks like I'm the only one here to be treated as a fall guy
:sad:]

mohammad.clergyman
14-12-2006, 18:20
Sure, but you know what? I'm actually in charge of moderating the forum. I mean management stuff and like that. I expect other guys who are good at English to share their information and help the forum by giving a hand to their friends' requests and refresh topics by adding new posts to them.

Looks like I'm the only one here to be treated as a fall guy
:sad:]

بسم رب الشهدا

========

All the Sentences Above Have Been agreed Except The Last Line

The Only Factor Which caused The English forum to be so is nothing

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Except User's lacking of the time which prevents them to post instractions and comments

won't forget man that You are an active and thoughtful moderator

Don't lose Your self-confidence & Be as Hard as Stone

But I am a stoneBreaker :laughing: :laughing:

Good Luck my speciall Friend ;)

amintnt
15-12-2006, 23:06
Sorry Dear reza. I didn't mean it's ur fault. So u mean the manager is here just to take care and prevent of messes in forum? Or just looking at topics and then left here?if so,I suggest to leave here and give the place to another one. I'm really sorry to say these. and I surely see how much hard u try and also i see ur helps to other members. take a look at my post above. As i said before, I appreciate u. So I didn't mean it's because of u. other members read my posts too, so i meant they should be more active. Again, I do apology. I wish i could tell u sth! but instead i say have a good time dear..

And u Mohammad, Yes, I agree with u. I do really know reza! He never lose his self-confidance!.

amintnt
15-01-2007, 18:24
Hi dear Reza.

I had a suggestion. I think u need a someone to help you managing this forum! In my opinion, Dear Dianella is a good choice but unfortunately she is handling another forum. Dear love-to-learn is also an active member in ELF forum. Anyway, you may have someone else in mind. It does not concern me

:)
=====

Post Edited

earnofnet
30-03-2007, 01:46
I think u need a hamkar!

partner = hamkar

Vahed
31-05-2007, 18:28
Hi Dear Reza!
I have a suggestion, as you know here "English as a foreign language" forum is a portion of "learning" forum! i think if you want and if you can talk to Administrators about creating a independent Forum by the same name (English as a foreign language) we can develop the English part in the site! by this manner we can have a complete English forum and this useful and interesting part will be more viewable and important for members!
thanks dear Moderator

Yazz
11-06-2007, 18:48
Hi Dear Reza!
I have a suggestion, as you know here "English as a foreign language" forum is a portion of "learning" forum! i think if you want and if you can talk to Administrators about creating a independent Forum by the same name (English as a foreign language) we can develop the English part in the site! by this manner we can have a complete English forum and this useful and interesting part will be more viewable and important for members!
thanks dear Moderator

yo gees
i'm agrre with him niether and i'm be sure that it can help for somebody who's new here, they can find what they're looking for exactly in where it is.
think about it GODs

gocha

amintnt
27-08-2007, 13:39
Dear Reza

Look at EFL forum. Most of the topics are not where they should be. I know you're so busy. But you do need a partner to help you manage this forum. The forum is grown up and the members visiting EFL are increasing everyday!! You alone can't handle it anymore! It's a long time you haven't made any post! Do you know how many active member EFL has got? l

Good Luck :)l

Hamyion
01-09-2007, 03:32
Hi dear Reza

Sorry for saying such things but i think it is one of our major problem with the forum's style. as you know this forum is designed for Persian language, so writing in English, esp. it's punchuating is hard and time-consuming. therefore if it's possible, suggest a way for writing in Left-to-right method

thanks a lot

Petros
01-09-2007, 10:21
Hi dear Reza
Sorry for saying such things but i think it is one of our major problem with the forum's style. as you know this forum is designed for Persian language, so writing in English, esp. it's punchuating is hard and time-consuming. therefore if it's possible, suggest a way for writing in Left-to-right method
Thanks a lot

I see your point because I'm facing with such problems too
:Look at these

.Suggest a way for writing in Left-to-right method

Suggest a way for writing in Left-to-right method.

For the first one I put the period at the beginning of the sentence (Vice versa) and for the second one at the end
First one is aligned with [Right] method and Second one with [Left] method

I think this way helps us till the manager alter the Forum's Settings

Hamyion
01-09-2007, 19:00

For the first one I put the period at the beginning of the sentence (Vice versa) and for the second one at the end
First one is aligned with [Right] method and Second one with [Left] method

Hi dear Petros
It's nice of you for offering this solution and I hope the managers help us

Kite102
29-10-2007, 00:48

First one is aligned with [right] method and Second one with [left] method

!A clever solution Petros. But it would be great if we can have a permanent resolution to this

A r c h i
15-12-2007, 23:00
Hi everyone,
Now that Reza chose an assistant for himself, do you have any other suggestion??
All suggestions about topics,rules,spams and etc are welcome, anything that come to your mind to make this room much better and see members more active.

From now on I'll be all ears,
Thanks a lot,:11::11:
Azadeh

Sec Expert
17-12-2007, 13:16
Hi everyone,
Now that Reza chose an assistant for himself, do you have any other suggestion??
All suggestions about topics,rules,spams and etc are welcome, anything that come to your mind to make this room much better and see members more active.

From now on I'll be all ears,
Thanks a lot,:11::11:
Azadeh

congratulations:46:

DiDiSks
30-12-2007, 01:58
i think if you construct a topic for E-BOOK for download it will be very useful an good for example im searching for book: grammer in use and i didnt find it in this forum
thank you for your minding

A r c h i
30-12-2007, 18:19
i think if you construct a topic for E-BOOK for download it will be very useful an good for example im searching for book: grammer in use and i didnt find it in this forum
thank you for your minding

We have the topic you are searching for
E-books on learning English ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Media downloads ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

DiDiSks
31-12-2007, 12:48
We have the topic you are searching for
E-books on learning English ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

OK THANK U

persiannova
27-03-2008, 16:39
hi dear friends,
i wanna know if sombody can help me?
i want to learn english conversation but I dont know if Nosrat CDs are usefull or not?
and If you know a better product for learning conversation please introduce it to me then I can buy that. thnks alot

yahya_h28
05-04-2008, 21:04
hi
i wanted to say that my only proffessional field i can work on is english as a foreign language but the topics r so boring and short and the disscutionare really active only 4 or 5 topics .why dont we create more interesting topics that more people can follow?i donno,pehaps about music suggestions,of sports,like football champions leage that friends are more likely to join.come on,we havegot to really rock this forum,we wanna reach the pic:english as a native!

A r c h i
05-04-2008, 23:14
hi
i wanted to say that my only proffessional field i can work on is english as a foreign language but the topics r so boring and short and the disscutionare really active only 4 or 5 topics .why dont we create more interesting topics that more people can follow?i donno,pehaps about music suggestions,of sports,like football champions leage that friends are more likely to join.come on,we havegot to really rock this forum,we wanna reach the pic:english as a native!

I totally agree with you on this, You can create active topic yourself, We'll be so happy to see lots of active topics in this room.
I really appreciate your idea , So tell us your suggestions or share them with others in chat room, see what the results is.
Good luck :11:l

A r c h i
06-06-2008, 22:36
Hey everyone

Now that I'm the Efl moderator..all suggestions are so welcome:31::31:l

Narsis_E
06-06-2008, 22:41
Hey everyone

:11: Congratulations

Mehran NZ
06-06-2008, 23:32
Hey everyone

there's1 thing that i like 'bout you
you always use this smile :31: even if you are Efl moderator
i like this kinda people
:11:

A r c h i
07-06-2008, 00:08
:11: Congratulations

Thanks a lot dear:11:
l

there's1 thing that i like 'bout you
you always use this smile :31: even if you are Efl moderator
i like this kinda people

Thanks Mehran, That's so nice of you:11::11:l

www.babakebadi.com
13-06-2008, 13:48
Dear Archi Girl

Topics name should be easy to understand and at the same time they should be categorized
You may like to make some permanent topics like these
Translation
Grammar questions
Your questions about IELTS or TOEFL
English Study materials ( Books, ebooks, etc)
Your questions about Listening
Your questions about Reading
Your questions about Writing
Your questions about Speaking

The best Idea would be to search topics and find the most repeated ones, in this way you can make a very good classifications

Good luck and thanks for your attention

Babak

www.babakebadi.com
13-06-2008, 14:11
Dear Archi Girl
I made a topic in Farsi for Beginners, you can take look at it, if you don't like it you may delete it.
you are the decision maker

Babak

www.babakebadi.com
13-06-2008, 14:42
Dear Archi Girl

Now that you are the manager, I feel like saying whatever I have in mind, I know you are busy, I know maybe some of my ideas, even are not in your authority, but I can't keep not telling them for the rest of my life! :32:

here is the new suggestion:

This forum is powered by questioners and quality of answers they get from here.

So we need to improve having more questioners,
and at the same time having better responders to answer them

I'd like to repeat: More Q, Better R = More Success

As we all know, Visitors = questioners + responders

we can increase number of questions by adding a Farsi Topic for beginners; instead of Farsi Room which seems to rise lot of new difficulties and management efforts,

We can improve quality of responders by adding new titles for them:
These new titles can be granted by the manager

I have some ideas about new titles which can bring lot of new responders to this forum

كاربر فعال
مدرس زبان انگليسي
مشاور زبان انگليسي

Maybe it is too far to think about it, but if responders could get rating score by questioners, it would be very nice feedback to improve quality of answers as well, just like yahoo answers

Well, that's all I had to show my interest in this forum

I hope your new management strategy makes us to be more active here and make a better quality for all of us

Babak

A r c h i
13-06-2008, 19:56
Dear Archi Girl
Topics name should be easy to understand and at the same time they should be categorized
You may like to make some permanent topics like these
Translation
Grammar questions
Your questions about IELTS or TOEFL
Your questions about Listening
Your questions about Reading
Your questions about Writing
Your questions about Speaking

The best Idea would be to search topics and find the most repeated ones, in this way you can make a very good classifications
Good luck and thanks for your attention
Babak

ٌThanks for all your comments Babak, :11:
I really like this one
Because I was searching for a good title for all of these.
And about questions, I was thinking of creating a "Questions" topic , There's no need need to separate and categorize all fields in questions

Dear Archi Girl
I made a topic in Farsi for Beginners, you can take look at it, if you don't like it you may delete it.
you are the decision maker

Babak
Good, It 's a great idea

www.babakebadi.com
14-06-2008, 01:55
I just wanted to thank you for your kind attention
I really appreciate and admire your pure intention

by the way, I really like your signature

If I had read it earlier, I wouldn't have regretted many things in my life

:46:

www.babakebadi.com
03-07-2008, 09:09
Dear Manager

I just wanted to remind you that I really appreciate if you can categorize and reorganize topics of this room, mitigation of similar topics helps users to work here much more effectively
for example we can merge Books, audios, ebooks, your requirements

or we can merge" every thing about ielts & toefl" with " toefl or Ielts"

Babak

PS. I know you are busy and I appreciate your time

mohammad.clergyman
03-07-2008, 13:15
I have a piece of suggestion

it's better to rename the Translation topic to it's persian equivalent

so that the users who don't understand the meaning of "Translation",won't make a separated topic

best regards

A r c h i
03-07-2008, 19:51
Thanks for all your suggestions :10:
be sure that I'll pay attention to them all, I have many plans in my mind, but I have to make my projects ready till 20th of Tir, So after that I'll be all ears and we'll make a great room:27:

Have a great time my friends

By th way, I want to make some sub forums, Just wanted to know what are your suggestions???
I'm thinking of these two
1- Teaching and Learning
2- E-books, audios, Medias (everything you can download for improving your English)

waiting for your answers:11::11:l

seymour
04-07-2008, 11:41
In my humble opinion : better not to change a winning team ... making sub-forum is kinda risky move ... right now there is a very good harmony between input and output ... if there're some aversions ,( someone not knowing where to put the Q's and etc) ... it's controllable ...

but , then it's just me ... [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

www.babakebadi.com
04-07-2008, 19:43
In my humble opinion : better not to change a winning team ... making sub-forum is kinda risky move ... right now there is a very good harmony between input and output ... if there're some aversions ,( someone not knowing where to put the Q's and etc) ... it's controllable ...

but , then it's just me ... [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I agree too

www.babakebadi.com
04-07-2008, 19:44
I have a piece of suggestion

it's better to rename the Translation topic to it's persian equivalent

so that the users who don't understand the meaning of "Translation",won't make a separated topic

best regards

Wise Idea

I've never thought about it before
:20:

www.babakebadi.com
04-07-2008, 19:46
be sure that I'll pay attention to them all, I have many plans in my mind, but I have to make my projects ready till 20th of Tir, So after that I'll be all ears and we'll make a great room:27:

Have a great time my friends

By th way, I want to make some sub forums, Just wanted to know what are your suggestions???
1- Teaching and Learning
2- E-books, audios, Medias (everything you can download for improving your English)

and

Good luck with your projects

If there is any help I can do, just let me know

www.babakebadi.com
15-07-2008, 22:54
مدیر عزیزم،

این تاپیک حاوی نوعی ویروس تروجانه لطفا ببندینش

با تشکر

بابک عبادی

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

A r c h i
15-07-2008, 23:00
مدیر عزیزم،

این تاپیک حاوی نوعی ویروس تروجانه لطفا ببندینش

با تشکر

بابک عبادی

Thanks a lot for your attention

sam_mjm
06-10-2008, 18:48
1- Teaching and Learning

That is a great Idia

IF " Teaching & Learning " topic made sooner It could increase and pause thease too many topic that a person didnt know that his / her question or request where should be placed or propound.

Tanx

C. Breezy
28-01-2009, 13:18
IF " Teaching & Learning " topic made sooner It could increase and pause thease too many topic that a person didnt know that his / her question or request where should be placed or propound.Yes , that's rue , when some one ask a questions , If you know the Answer, You will Help him and teach him , But if you Don't know the Answer , You can learn it from another one... this way you can also find your problems:46:

C. Breezy
28-01-2009, 18:03
Is there A topic For Sport news Or We should Post Our Sport news in the News topic ?!
If there is a particular Topic for that , you can move my Sport Posts ... thx

A r c h i
29-01-2009, 00:16
Is there A topic For Sport news Or We should Post Our Sport news in the News topic ?!
If there is a particular Topic for that , you can move my Sport Posts ... thx

I don't think that there's any topic like this, you can continue in news

C. Breezy
20-02-2009, 13:52
خوب ولی بنظر من بد نیست یه تاپیک بزنین برای دانستنی ها ... می دونم الان یکی هست ... ولی من منظورم اون جوری نیست که می گه " آیا میدانید ... ؟ "
منظورم در مورد همه چی ، از وقایع تاریخی و ساختمان های معروف و اینا گرفته تا مثلا معرفی یک جور ماهی خاص ... بنظر من می تونه تاپیک خوبی باشه ...:11:

seymour
20-02-2009, 17:09
خوب ولی بنظر من بد نیست یه تاپیک بزنین برای دانستنی ها ... می دونم الان یکی هست ... ولی من منظورم اون جوری نیست که می گه " آیا میدانید ... ؟ "
منظورم در مورد همه چی ، از وقایع تاریخی و ساختمان های معروف و اینا گرفته تا مثلا معرفی یک جور ماهی خاص ... بنظر من می تونه تاپیک خوبی باشه ...:11:
similar topic , it seems ...

JEFF_HARDY
28-02-2009, 14:19
hey,
i was wondering can`t we make some championships or games in english langjage to attract other users to our topics,make it challenging,or competitive for others users so we can all improve our english in a fun way?

A r c h i
28-02-2009, 16:24
hey,
i was wondering can`t we make some championships or games in english langjage to attract other users to our topics,make it challenging,or competitive for others users so we can all improve our english in a fun way?

Hi to our new friend Jeff

Well, if you take a look around, you'll find some nice topics which are actually games. like Hangman, name the picture and..

Although it's important that we attract new members to our group, we have to pay attention to the fact that all games should have a learning purpose behind it, otherwise, it'll be useless.

And if you have any idea that you think will be useful here, you can write in this topic or send a pm to me. New ideas are very welcome:27:

Good luck

brain
12-03-2009, 16:24
Hi Dear Manager
:31:
I have an idea and it is a game
it name is : Choose The Word That Should Not Be In Sentence
I give u an example to understand better
we have a sentence :
"There are a few hundred of people in the village"
then every one should guess the word that should not be in sentence
and here "OF" is not nessessary
if it is good game, let me to creat new toipc for it
I have many examples for this game

C. Breezy
12-03-2009, 16:42
Yes ... great Idea... really good for Grammar

A r c h i
12-03-2009, 22:53
Hi Dear Manager
I have an idea and it is a game
it name is : Choose The Word That Should Not Be In Sentence
I give u an example to understand better
we have a sentence :
"There are a few hundred of people in the village"
then every one should guess the word that should not be in sentence
and here "OF" is not nessessary
if it is good game, let me to creat new toipc for it
I have many examples for this game

Hi dear

Any new game is so welcome here. You don't have to get permission for any new topic. Here democracy roles :31:

Good luck with your new topic

siyasiya
12-06-2009, 00:34
بهتر نيست اسم اين قسمت بشه"زبانهاي خارجي" كه زبانهايي مثل آلماني، فرانسه و چيزاي ديگه هم اضافه بشه؟

seymour
12-06-2009, 14:06
درسته ... وقتی می خواستیم بخش زبان رو در فوروم پرمخاطب دیگه ای بزنیم هم یه همچین چالشی داشتیم ... " آموزش زبانهای خارجی" اسم عمومی تریه ... (IMHO) ... [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

pro_translator
20-06-2009, 16:58
من یه بار به Archi-girl عزیز پیشنهاد کردم، ایشون هم گفتن تا چند وقت دیگه، ولی خوب گویا به صلاح نبود...

JEFF_HARDY
29-06-2009, 16:59
سلام .
من تو فکر بودم یه تاپیک بزنیم به نام hot chair و هر هفته یکی از دوستان رو دعوت کنیم و به انگلیسی و به سبک اینجور صندلی های داغ، ازش سوال بپرسیم، یکی هم باشه اشکالات گرامری رو بگیره.
راستی از مدیر ها می خوام یه مقدار قسمت chat room رو بیشتر دقت کنن، یه پست 2 کلمه ای بی مربوط برای بالا بردن تعداد پست ها خیلی افت داره واسه قتاپیک به این قشنگی.
تو این فکر هم بودم کاش یه تاپیک می زدیم و هر کسی در مورد user name خودش و دلیلی که انتخابش کرده به انگلیسی توضیح می داد. شاید جالب باشه.

masoudtr
29-06-2009, 19:10
بهتره تو بخش چت روم شمارش پست ها خاموش باشه
که هر کی یک یس و نو نگه و بره

محمد88
29-06-2009, 20:32
Yes و No
: دی
اوه...مرسی:20:
البته من با خاموش شدن شمارش پستها زیاد موافق نیستم...
اما به هر جهت اگر یکم در مقابل اینگونه پستها که به قول شما yes و no هستند ، طور دیگری برخورد
بشه فکر میکنم بهتر بشه...
اینم اضافه کنم که Archi-Girl واقعا از مدیرانی است که به کاربرای معمولی به بهترین شکل میدون میده و برخورد میکنه....
شاید کاربری که ابتدا میاد به چت روم و صرفا برای افزایش پست ، یه چیزی میگه ؛ بعده ها از کاربران انجمن زبان شد...
حالا اگه اون اول پستش پاک بشه و اخطار اسپم بگیره ؛ دیگه یک همچین آینده ای در انتظارش نباشه...( این اتفاق در روزهای اول عضویت من ، توسط یکی از مدیران یکی از انجمنها که الآن بازنشست شده و نام نمیبرم ، برای خودم اتفاق افتاد....یعنی برخورد شدید و قاطعانه در ابتدای کار...درصورتی که ممکنه کاربر هدف بدی هم نداشته باشه)
نمیدونم تونستم منظورم رو برسونم یا نه...
ولی فکر میکنم اینها مواردی هستند که مدیریت روشون فکر کرده...
:11::11:

singleguy
29-06-2009, 20:53
اوه...مرسی:20:
البته من با خاموش شدن شمارش پستها زیاد موافق نیستم...
اما به هر جهت اگر یکم در مقابل اینگونه پستها که به قول شما yes و no هستند ، طور دیگری برخورد
بشه فکر میکنم بهتر بشه...
اینم اضافه کنم که Archi-Girl واقعا از مدیرانی است که به کاربرای معمولی به بهترین شکل میدون میده و برخورد میکنه....
شاید کاربری که ابتدا میاد به چت روم و صرفا برای افزایش پست ، یه چیزی میگه ؛ بعده ها از کاربران انجمن زبان شد...
حالا اگه اون اول پستش پاک بشه و اخطار اسپم بگیره ؛ دیگه یک همچین آینده ای در انتظارش نباشه...( این اتفاق در روزهای اول عضویت من ، توسط یکی از مدیران یکی از انجمنها که الآن بازنشست شده و نام نمیبرم ، برای خودم اتفاق افتاد....یعنی برخورد شدید و قاطعانه در ابتدای کار...درصورتی که ممکنه کاربر هدف بدی هم نداشته باشه)
نمیدونم تونستم منظورم رو برسونم یا نه...
ولی فکر میکنم اینها مواردی هستند که مدیریت روشون فکر کرده...
:11::11:

خانم archi-girl کسی را به خاطر پست های زیاد کاربر فعال نمیکنه. من فکر کنم تقریبا 100تا پست داشتم که فعال شدم ولی خب موافقم با نظرهاتون:46:

masoudtr
29-06-2009, 20:58
اصلا هیچوقت تو این سایت تعداد پست ملاک نبوده و نیست
محتوای پست ها مهمه
من کسی را میشناسم که با 300 تا پست همکار انجمن بوده

محمد88
29-06-2009, 22:21
خانم archi-girl کسی را به خاطر پست های زیاد کاربر فعال نمیکنه. من فکر کنم تقریبا 100تا پست داشتم که فعال شدم ولی خب موافقم با نظرهاتون[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](45).gif

اصلا هیچوقت تو این سایت تعداد پست ملاک نبوده و نیست
محتوای پست ها مهمه
من کسی را میشناسم که با 300 تا پست همکار انجمن بوده
عزیزان من...فکر میکنم همونطور که حدس زدم نتونستم منظورم رو درست برسونم...
حرف من اینه که اگر قرار باشه هی پست پاک بشه و اللخصوص اخطار داده بشه....این موضوع زیاد باب دندان
افراد نیست و یه جورایی افراد رو متواری میکنه از اینجا...
اصلا حرف من نه تعداد پست بود و نه کاربر فعال شدن....حرف من اینه که اگه به افراد ساده توی یک انجمن میدون داده بشه
و به خاطر دو تا پست که بیشتر حالت اسپم داره ، حالشون گرفته نشه...
همون افراد ممکنه از سازنده های اون انجمن بشن
بازهم میگم حرف من تعداد پست و این حرفا هم نبود...اصلا من نمیدونم کجای حرفم دم از این چیزها زدم که اینگونه ازش برداشت شد:41:
حرف من فقط باز گذاشتن راه برای همه ی افراد بود...

A r c h i
29-06-2009, 22:26
سلام .
من تو فکر بودم یه تاپیک بزنیم به نام hot chair و هر هفته یکی از دوستان رو دعوت کنیم و به انگلیسی و به سبک اینجور صندلی های داغ، ازش سوال بپرسیم، یکی هم باشه اشکالات گرامری رو بگیره.
راستی از مدیر ها می خوام یه مقدار قسمت chat room رو بیشتر دقت کنن، یه پست 2 کلمه ای بی مربوط برای بالا بردن تعداد پست ها خیلی افت داره واسه قتاپیک به این قشنگی.
تو این فکر هم بودم کاش یه تاپیک می زدیم و هر کسی در مورد user name خودش و دلیلی که انتخابش کرده به انگلیسی توضیح می داد. شاید جالب باشه.

سلام
این تاپیک hotchair را قبلا داشتیم..که محمد عزیز مدیریت می کردند..می تونیم دوباره آنرا احیا کنیم :20:. با توجه به اینکه کاربران جدیدی به جمع ما اضافه شدند.
The hotchair ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

در مورد تاپیک chatroom ممنونم از توجه همه دوستان، من فکر می کنم که همون یکی دو کلمه خوندن و نوشتن می تونه به بالا بردن سطح زبان کمک کنه، ولی خب متاسفانه کاربران خیلی زیاده روی کردند. من هر شب، نزدیک 30-40 پست از این تاپیک را ادغام می کنم. امشب از چند کاربر نزدیک 20 پست کم شد. :46:
اگر با این روش هم کاربران متوجه نشوند، مجبور هستم که اخطار بدم.

در ضمن، کاربران فعال انجمن زبان هیچ کدام با توجه به تعداد پست انتخاب نمی شوند. با توجه به محدوده فعالیت (تعداد تاپیک هایی که شرکت می کنند، علی الخصوص تاپیک ترجمه)، و ایده های جدید و نویی که ارائه می دهند، انتخاب می شوند. پس مطمئن باشید کاربران با اسپم دادن در تاپیک چت روم در این انجمن به جایی نخواهند رسید.

از تمام ایده های جدید و تاپیک های جدید استقبال می کنم. هر تاپیکی که فکر می کنید مناسب باشه، شروع کنید. اگه تاپیک با استقبال مواجه نشه، نا خودآگاه به انتهای صفحه سقوط می کنه

With Warmest Wishes for you all

:11::11::11:

Mehran NZ
29-06-2009, 22:50
سلام
من پیشنهاد می کنم که این تاپیک چت روم هر چند وقت یکبار ترش بشه تا ملاک پست زدن کاربرها افزایش پستشون نباشه البته نمی گم که چت روم باید پر محتوا باشه ولی پستهای یک یا دو کلمه ای مثل
y me?
you
hi
یک مقدار ضایع هستند و همین جوری هم دارن زیادتر می شن و از طرف دیگه محتوایی که از این تاپیک باقی مونده (و می مونه) بدرد هیچ کسی نمی خوره البته این پیشنهاد در صورتی هست که فوروم امکان غیر فعال کردن شمارش پستها برای یک تاپیک رو نداشته باشه

M O B I N
12-07-2009, 18:22
سلام بر مدیر عزیز و گرامی
جدیدا خیلی تاپیک جدید درست میشه که بیانگر استفاده بیشتر کاربران و تمایلاتشون به زبان انگلیسی هست که مسرت بخشه :31:ولی بعضی هاشون فکر نکنم با اجازه شما درست شده باشن !!!!
در کل میخواستم بگم بعضی از این تاپیک ها نظم انجمن زیان رو به هم زده !!(البته نظر منه )

Javadgenral
11-10-2009, 22:19
ا سلام خدمت همه دوستان

راستش تو این سایت هرچی بخواید میشه گیر آورد و تقریبا تالارهای خوب و کاملی داره...

اما به نظرم بخشی برای "انگلیسی" برای آموزش و تبادل اطلاعات و صحبت هم لازمه و مکمل
همونطور که میدونید زبان رسمی دنیاست و خیلیها در دنیا حتی همین همسایه های دور و بریمون به راحتی اون تکلم میکنن اما در ایران بدلیل آموزش نادرست و البته زمینه های دیگه متاسفانه خیلیها با این زبان مشکل دارن.

پیشنهاد من اینه که تالاری درست بشه تا بتونیم اونجا اموزش ببینیم و بدیم و کمکی باشه برای درک بهتر و روانتر صحبت کردن این زبان.

SI-SA
12-10-2009, 17:59
به نظر من هم ارزشش رو داره ، منتها ، شاید اون گستردگی رو نداره که بخواد به تنهایی یه تالار بشه .

siyasiya
20-08-2010, 22:47
مديران عزيز

چرا اين قسمت رو به "آموزش زبانهاي خارجي" تغيير نميدين؟
من الان دارم در به در دنبال آموزشها و راهنماييهايي درباره زبان آلماني ميگردم.
دوستم هم دنبال ربان فرانسه هست.
درسته كه زبان انگليسي فراگيرترين زبان دنيا و زبان بين المللي است
اما اگه اين بخش انجمن جامع تر بشه، مسلماً خيلي بهتر خواهد بود.
لطفاً اين كار رو بكنيد.

ممنون

Ninjai
20-08-2010, 23:14
منم موافقم. من میخوام تاپیک آموزش ژاپنی بزنم :8: (جدی میگما !! :31: )

Maziar_69
20-08-2010, 23:23
من هم خیلی علاقه به زبان های آلمانی و ترکی استانبولی دارم.
اگه بشه خوب میشه.

sailor2007
20-08-2010, 23:54
من هم موافقم و فكر مي كنم جالب باشه

AmiIin
20-08-2010, 23:59
بسیار پیشنهاد عالی و به جایی هست .... .

پ.ن : از همین الان تاپیک آموزش زبان اسپانیایی رو به نام من ثبت کنید !

m007007
21-08-2010, 02:18
والا من هفته پیش به مدیر این بخش پیغام خصوصی دادم دقیقا در همین مورد اما هیچ گونه جوابی دریافت نکردم.
فکر کنم تو پست گم شده پیغامم.

A r c h i
21-08-2010, 20:48
مديران عزيز

چرا اين قسمت رو به "آموزش زبانهاي خارجي" تغيير نميدين؟
من الان دارم در به در دنبال آموزشها و راهنماييهايي درباره زبان آلماني ميگردم.
دوستم هم دنبال ربان فرانسه هست.
درسته كه زبان انگليسي فراگيرترين زبان دنيا و زبان بين المللي است
اما اگه اين بخش انجمن جامع تر بشه، مسلماً خيلي بهتر خواهد بود.
لطفاً اين كار رو بكنيد.

ممنون

سلام
اولا که بخش زبان فعلا یک مدیر دارد و بس :31: (پس میشه مدیر عزیز)

پیشنهاد تفکیک انجمن حدود دو سال پیش از طرف خود من مطرح شد. منتها این تفکیک ها بسیار زمان بر هستند. و آن موقع پیشنهاد من از سوی ادمین ها موافقت نشد. به همین دلیل یک مدت بی خیال تغییرات شدم.
تصمیم گرفتم اگه تاپیک هایی در زمینه زبانهای دیگه زیاد شد، این بخش ها را ایجاد کنم که من به جز تاپیک فرانسه که اون هم در حد هفته ای یک پست و سلام و احوالپرسی هست ، تاپیک دیگه ای ندیدم... خودم هم روی بخش انگلیسی و فرانسه تا حدودی می تونم مدیریت داشته باشم. اگه کسی هست که مسئولیت این بخش ها را به عهده بگیره خوشحال میشم دوباره پیشنهاد تفکیک انجمن را مطرح کنم. صرف اینکه شما دوست دارید آلمانی یاد بگیرید، باعث ایجاد زیر مجموعه جدید نمیشه. بخش آلمانی یا اسپانیایی یا هر زبان دیگه نیاز به این داره که شخصی مسلط بر این زبانها بتونه اون بخش ها را اداره کنه.
اگر در انجمنهای ایجاد شده فعالیتی دیده نشه، عملا این تفکیک بی فایده بوده.
اگه شما نظر دیگه ای به جز این نظر دارید خوشحال میشم بدونم:20:

والا من هفته پیش به مدیر این بخش پیغام خصوصی دادم دقیقا در همین مورد اما هیچ گونه جوابی دریافت نکردم.
فکر کنم تو پست گم شده پیغامم.

پاسخ بالا در مورد پیغام شما هم است. I'm so sorry about not responding your message:11:l

m007007
21-08-2010, 22:11
سلام
اولا که بخش زبان فعلا یک مدیر دارد و بس :31: (پس میشه مدیر عزیز)

پیشنهاد تفکیک انجمن حدود دو سال پیش از طرف خود من مطرح شد. منتها این تفکیک ها بسیار زمان بر هستند. و آن موقع پیشنهاد من از سوی ادمین ها موافقت نشد. به همین دلیل یک مدت بی خیال تغییرات شدم.
تصمیم گرفتم اگه تاپیک هایی در زمینه زبانهای دیگه زیاد شد، این بخش ها را ایجاد کنم که من به جز تاپیک فرانسه که اون هم در حد هفته ای یک پست و سلام و احوالپرسی هست ، تاپیک دیگه ای ندیدم... خودم هم روی بخش انگلیسی و فرانسه تا حدودی می تونم مدیریت داشته باشم. اگه کسی هست که مسئولیت این بخش ها را به عهده بگیره خوشحال میشم دوباره پیشنهاد تفکیک انجمن را مطرح کنم. صرف اینکه شما دوست دارید آلمانی یاد بگیرید، باعث ایجاد زیر مجموعه جدید نمیشه. بخش آلمانی یا اسپانیایی یا هر زبان دیگه نیاز به این داره که شخصی مسلط بر این زبانها بتونه اون بخش ها را اداره کنه.
اگر در انجمنهای ایجاد شده فعالیتی دیده نشه، عملا این تفکیک بی فایده بوده.
اگه شما نظر دیگه ای به جز این نظر دارید خوشحال میشم بدونم:20:

پاسخ بالا در مورد پیغام شما هم است. I'm so sorry about not responding your message:11:l
Tha'ts cool.I thought there was a grudge going on.:11:

Ninjai
21-08-2010, 22:22
تصمیم گرفتم اگه تاپیک هایی در زمینه زبانهای دیگه زیاد شد، این بخش ها را ایجاد کنم که من به جز تاپیک فرانسه که اون هم در حد هفته ای یک پست و سلام و احوالپرسی هست ، تاپیک دیگه ای ندیدم...
پس ما بریم تاپیک بزنیم دیگه ؟ !

Ninjai
21-08-2010, 22:54
من زبان ژاپنی رو کلید زدم :31:

زبان ژاپنی | آموزش، بحث و ...

sepid12ir
14-05-2011, 20:56
سلام

دوستان،
هر پیشنهاد و انتقادی در جهت بهتر شدن و پیشرفت انجمن زبان را با کمال میل پذیرا هستیم.
در صورتی که پیشنهاد و انتقادی هست، میتونین در این تاپیک و یا در پیغام خصوصی بیان کنید.
مطمئنا" بعد از بررسی نظرات شما با تیم مدیریت و بخصوص مدیر انجمن زبان ، تغییرات مورد نیاز را اعمال خواهیم کرد.:10:

با تشکر
سپیده :11:

Hamid Hamid
14-05-2011, 21:08
سلام ...

من همون پيشنهادي كه بهتون تو پروفايل عرض كردم اينجا هم مفصل عرض ميكنم خدمتتون :

براي اينكه انجمن زيادي شلوغ نشه و خيلي تاپيك بيخودي ايجاد نشه پيشنهاد ميكنم به طور مفصل يه تاپيك ايجاد كنيد(تاپيك مرجع) شما و همكارتون كه داخلش تمام تاپيك ها مهم انجمن و موارد استفاده ي انجمن زبان رو بنويسيد ... به همراه آدرس اون تاپيك ... و در زير اين مطلب حتما اشاره بفرماييد كه دوستان براي پرسش سوالات به زبان فارسي حتما از تاپيكي كه تهيه شده استفاده كنند ... يه جوري هم باشه كه اين تاپيك قوانين جلوي چشم همه ي كاربراي باشه (نميدونم ميشه يا نه !!)

+

اينكه اين چند وقته تاپيك بيخودي خيلي ايجاد شده اگه صلاح دونستيد اين تاپيك ها يا حذف بشه و يا انتقال پيدا كنه و اينكه براي اينكه باز شاهد اين تاپيك هاي بي استفاده نباشيم همين اول چند تا تاپيك بي مورد رو قفل كيند و مورد آخر اينكه :

از دوستان فعال انجمن زبان خواهش دارم كه به اين گونه تاپيك ها جواب ندهند !! و اين رو شما كه ناظر هستيد ميتونيد به صورت يك التزام دربياريد چون بنده در جايگاهي نيستم كه قانوني بگم ... فقط همون خواهش رو گفتم ...

+

موفق باشيد :11:

pro_translator
14-05-2011, 21:40
از دوستان فعال انجمن زبان خواهش دارم كه به اين گونه تاپيك ها جواب ندهند !! و اين رو شما كه ناظر هستيد ميتونيد به صورت يك التزام دربياريد چون بنده در جايگاهي نيستم كه قانوني بگم ... فقط همون خواهش رو گفتم ...

چرا دوست عزیز؟:10:
خوب می‌شه جواب داد و تجربه‌ی چندین و چند ساله‌ی فعالیت توی فروم واسه‌ی من اینو ثابت کرده که انتقالشون توسط مدیران خیلی راحت صورت می‌گیره... درست نمی‌گم؟ مطمئنا کسی که تاپیک مجزا می‌زنه فکر می‌کنه اگه سوالش تاپیک داشته باشه بهش زودتر جواب داده می‌شه... واسه ایجاد نظم مدیران و ناظران انجمن همیشه هستن و کار ما شامل کمک کردن و کمک خواستن می‌شه...:46:

Hamid Hamid
14-05-2011, 22:31
چراش رو با نگاه كردن به صفحه ي اول انجمن و تاپيك ها متوجه خواهيد شد ...

وجود قوانين تنظيم كننده و اون حرفايي كه زدم(تاپيك مرجع) به بهبود اين وضعيت كمك خواهد كرد

+

من خودم هميشه جواب ميدم به اين تاپيك ها ... اما ميگم خيلي از اين تاپيك ها يا تاپيك ديگه اي دارن و يا اضافي هستند

درسته جا به جا ميشه اما چه بهتر خواهد بود كه تاپيك مرجع باشه و همه بدونن كجا بايد پست بدن ... اينجوري خيلي شلوغ نميشه

من بارها ديدم طرف در مورد آيلتس و تافل و ... سوال داشته !! تاپيك زده !

انجمن زبان هم بايد تبديل بشه به يه جاي منسجم ... چرا آخه بخوايم كوتاه بيايم كه هي بعدا بخوايم تاپيك قفل كنيم و يا به قول شما جا يه جا كنيم؟

از همين اول محكم بايد رفت جلو ... قاطع ... تا جلوي كارهاي اضافي بعدي گرفته بشه

در هر صورت نظر بنده رو همون تاپيك جامع و برخورد قاطع براي جلوگيري از كار اضافي همكارهاي انجمن زبان هست.

pro_translator
14-05-2011, 22:54
چراش رو با نگاه كردن به صفحه ي اول انجمن و تاپيك ها متوجه خواهيد شد ...

وجود قوانين تنظيم كننده و اون حرفايي كه زدم(تاپيك مرجع) به بهبود اين وضعيت كمك خواهد كرد

+

من خودم هميشه جواب ميدم به اين تاپيك ها ... اما ميگم خيلي از اين تاپيك ها يا تاپيك ديگه اي دارن و يا اضافي هستند

درسته جا به جا ميشه اما چه بهتر خواهد بود كه تاپيك مرجع باشه و همه بدونن كجا بايد پست بدن ... اينجوري خيلي شلوغ نميشه

من بارها ديدم طرف در مورد آيلتس و تافل و ... سوال داشته !! تاپيك زده !

انجمن زبان هم بايد تبديل بشه به يه جاي منسجم ... چرا آخه بخوايم كوتاه بيايم كه هي بعدا بخوايم تاپيك قفل كنيم و يا به قول شما جا يه جا كنيم؟

از همين اول محكم بايد رفت جلو ... قاطع ... تا جلوي كارهاي اضافي بعدي گرفته بشه

در هر صورت نظر بنده رو همون تاپيك جامع و برخورد قاطع براي جلوگيري از كار اضافي همكارهاي انجمن زبان هست.

بله حرف شما هم درسته و من هم با نظر شما موافقم... آخه کی با نظم مخالفه؟!:8:
بلاخره جزو قوانین فرومه که اول سرچ کنین بعد تاپیک بزنین...:46:
خوب اینجا رو اول که نمی‌شه گفت... این چهارسالی که من اینجا بوده‌ام تاپیک‌های مهمی مثل ترجمه (که به ۱ و ۲ هم رسید... دیگه قبلش رو نمی‌دونم...)و سوالات به زبان فارسی فقط در این تاپیک که دوستمون بابک عبادی زدن و Grammatical Problems و Suggestions and Comments: To the Manager و Temp و یه سری دیگه مثل Book Cafe و Three Letter Game و Chat room و Can anyone speak in french و... ثابت بوده‌ان... به خصوص stickyهاشون... در این مورد قبلا هم زیاد گفتن ولی خوب کو گوش شنوا؟! دیگه بچه‌ها و کاربرهای فعال عادت کرده‌ان...:46:
مثلا این‌جا رو بخون...:11:

A r c h i
26-05-2011, 19:56
ر این مورد قبلا هم زیاد گفتن ولی خوب کو گوش شنوا؟! دیگه بچه‌ها و کاربرهای فعال عادت کرده‌ان.

سلام
این گوش شنوا :31:.. شما کی گفتین؟؟؟؟..این تاپیک suggestion مدت هاست که در حال خاک خوردنه:46:

vahid0801
26-05-2011, 22:03
سلام....
جدا از نظرات و پیشنهاد ها انجمن زبان تو اینجا(p30( یکی از بهتریناس...تغییرات خاصی فکر نکنم لازم باشه.
فقط حیف که بعضی وقتها کسانی که سوال میپرسن دیر جواب میگیرن یا اصلا نمیگیرن.

cheerz!!

sajjad1973
26-05-2011, 22:21
سلام....
جدا از نظرات و پیشنهاد ها انجمن زبان تو اینجا(p30( یکی از بهتریناس...تغییرات خاصی فکر نکنم لازم باشه.

cheerz!!

منم باشما کاملا موافقم این انجمن واقعا یکی از بهترین هاست اگه نخوایم بگیم بهترین و همین پویایی و افراد نخبه ای که اینجا زحمت میکشن بود که من رو جذب اینجا کرد ولی اینکه انتظار باشه همه سوال ها پاسخ داده بشه به نظرم معقولانه نیست مطمئن هستم که همه دوستان اینجا از صمیم قلب دوست دارن که به هم دیگه کمک کنن ولی پاسخ دادن همه سوال ها گاهی اوقات ممکن نیست

A r c h i
26-05-2011, 23:33
سلام Archi-girl عزیز!:46: چند وقته پیداتون نیست...:41:

منظورم من نبودم که! من گفتم گفته‌ان نگفتم گفته‌ام که (چه جلمه‌ای شد!!!)! منظورم اولا توی قوانین اصلی انجمن P30World و بخش زبان و اصلا هر انجمنیه که اول بگردین بعد تاپیک بزنین! اگه اشتباه نکنم توی امضای خودتونم یه مدت قوانین انجمن زبان بود... درست نمی‌گم؟:46: بعدش هم٬ سوالا رو که نمی‌شه توی تاپیک suggestion پرسید!:10: پست من خطاب به کسایی بود که مثلا درباره‌ی راهنمایی درباره‌ی TOEFL و IELTS یا بهترین متد یادگیری زبان و بهترین آموزشگاه و... هست که دوستمون Hamid Hamid می‌گن بهشون جواب ندیم... من فکر کردم اینجوری طرف فکر می‌کنه این انجمن سوت و کوره و از اینجا زده می‌شه...:20:
)؟:10:

راستش بیشترین مشکل هم با همین پست هایی هست که تاپیکشون موجود هست ولی تاپیک جدید می سازن... شاید فکر می کنند اینجوری بیشتر به تاپیکشون توجه میشه. هر چقدر هم تاپیک ها را منتقل می کنم با زهم جدید می زنند... تو امضام هم نوشتم ...ولی به قول شما کو گوش شنوا!!!!:13:

دوستانی که جواب سوالات را می دن لطف می کنند و این کار را انجام میدن، اگه سوالی بی جواب می مونه .. یاکسی جوابش رانمیدونه یا اینکه وقت زیادی ازش میبره که جواب بده..در نتیجه بی جواب میمونه.

Waiting for the rest of your suggestions

vahid0801
26-05-2011, 23:56
مطمئن هستم که همه دوستان اینجا از صمیم قلب دوست دارن که به هم دیگه کمک کنن ولی پاسخ دادن همه سوال ها گاهی اوقات ممکن نیست
دوستانی که جواب سوالات را می دن لطف می کنند و این کار را انجام میدن، اگه سوالی بی جواب می مونه .. یاکسی جوابش رانمیدونه یا اینکه وقت زیادی ازش میبره که جواب بده..در نتیجه بی جواب میمونه. درسته.بله.
منم واسه همین واژه حیف رو انتخاب کردم.
این هم که واقعا بعضی سوالات وقت میگره کاملا درسته.کاش بقیه فراگیر ها هم اینو مد نظر میگرفتن.
بهتره بیشتر بحث رو به حاشیه نبریم.

راستی من اینجا opportunity رو grab کنم و از همه استادی عزیز تشکر کنم که واقعا اینجا زحمت میکشن و سوالات رو بی جواب نمیزارن.دست همتون درد نکنه:40:

pro_translator
27-05-2011, 00:06
راستش بیشترین مشکل هم با همین پست هایی هست که تاپیکشون موجود هست ولی تاپیک جدید می سازن... شاید فکر می کنند اینجوری بیشتر به تاپیکشون توجه میشه. هر چقدر هم تاپیک ها را منتقل می کنم با زهم جدید می زنند... تو امضام هم نوشتم ...ولی به قول شما کو گوش شنوا!!!!:13:

دوستانی که جواب سوالات را می دن لطف می کنند و این کار را انجام میدن، اگه سوالی بی جواب می مونه .. یاکسی جوابش رانمیدونه یا اینکه وقت زیادی ازش میبره که جواب بده..در نتیجه بی جواب میمونه.

Waiting for the rest of your suggestions

راستی چرا فعالیتتون کم شده؟:41:
سعی کنید مثل امروز فعال باشین...:46:
این انجمن خیلی به مدیر فعال نیاز داره...:10:

A r c h i
27-05-2011, 19:22
راستی چرا فعالیتتون کم شده؟:41:
سعی کنید مثل امروز فعال باشین...:46:
این انجمن خیلی به مدیر فعال نیاز داره...:10:

That's so nice of you. But I have my own reasons and the worse problem that I'm dealing with these days is that I have access to internet only on weekends..so..can't be more active than this :41:

So here is Sepideh helping me :31::31::31:l

MARC
01-06-2011, 12:24
Hi,
I need to know is it possible for the manager of the EFL part to provide a list of existing topics along with their links and pin it to top of the EFL page?

- Is it possible to start topics in languages other than English and Persian? Like German Language and seeking help there?

Thanks in Advance

sepid12ir
01-06-2011, 13:54
Hi,
I need to know is it possible for the manager of the EFL part to provide a list of existing topics along with their links and pin it to top of the EFL page?

- Is it possible to start topics in languages other than English and Persian? Like German Language and seeking help there?

Thanks in Advance
Dear MARC

thanks for yr suggestions:11:
about the very first suggestion, I gotta say that I for one had such an idea in my mind and it's not sth impossible, but as u know enough spare time is needed to prepare a complete list of useful topics. so I promise it for sometime in (close) future.

and about yr second suggestion, it's been discussed here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

thanks again for yr suggestions:11:

sobery
19-06-2011, 14:57
totaly its good site ,but my suggestion is that put some photos in here to be chosen by members who lik to have a pic next to thier profile.

pro_translator
27-05-2012, 16:09
تاپیک‌های زبان‌های متفرقه (فرانسوی، ژاپنی، آلمانی، روسی، عربی...) می‌تونن خیلی فعال‌تر باشن... تو این انجمن هم زیاد بوده‌ان که خوب شاید به علت این که زیرمجموعه‌ی انجمن آموزش زبان انگلیسی بوده‌ان نتونسته‌ان اعضایی رو که انگلیسی بلد نیستن جذب کنن و در نتیجه کار به جایی نبرده‌ان...

پیشنهاد تفکیک انجمن هم زیاد داده شده... جدا از خود Archi-girl خود من اوایل عضویتم یه بار پیشنهاد دادم و توی این تاپیک هم مطرح شد:

خیلی‌ها هم اعلام آمادگی کرده‌ان... ولی خوب متاسفانه توجهی نشد...

الان خیلی از فروم‌های تازه راه‌اندازی شده و فروم‌های رقیب هستن که انجمن زبان‌ها را تفکیک کرده‌ان...

ولی متاسفانه ما اینجا واسه‌ی بعضی از انجمن‌ها برای پیدا کردن مدیر فعال هم مشکل داریم...

در حالی که P30World اگه اراده کنه به اعتبار نامش می‌تونه خیلی راحت مدیر فعال جذب کنه...

اینجا مدیرهای خیلی خوبی داره ولی خوب مدیر این انجمن Archi-girl دیر به دیر به اینجا سر می‌زنن... ناظر فعلی (sepid12ir) هم طبق امضاشون گویا قرار نیست تا مدتی بیان...

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 00:30
سلام.

همچنان منتظر نظرات ، پیشنهادات ، انتقادات ( = بن : دی ) در راستای بهبود انجمنهای زبان هستیم.

Sh4|)0w
08-01-2013, 12:27
سلام ..خسته نباشید ..
میشه یه تاپیک در رابطه با " آموزش اصول و روش ترجمه " بزنید ؟؟؟؟
ممنون :n16:

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 20:35
سلام ..خسته نباشید ..
میشه یه تاپیک در رابطه با " آموزش اصول و روش ترجمه " بزنید ؟؟؟؟
ممنون :n16:

سلام دوست عزیز.

این تاپیک ایجاد شد ، و بحث هارو در این جا پیگیری میکنیم ازین به بعد.

اصول ترجمه / Translation Principles ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
باسپاس/.

lovelykid
09-01-2013, 13:36
به نظرم من چون تاپيك افت كرده و كاربراش كم شدن به كاربراي فعال پول بدين!

A r c h i
09-01-2013, 14:22
به نظرم من چون تاپيك افت كرده و كاربراش كم شدن به كاربراي فعال پول بدين!

چي؟؟؟؟؟ :n05:
اساس اين فوروم بر اشتراك دانش به صورت رايگان هست. (ذكات علم نشر آن است)

همه افرادي هم كه ترجمه ميكنن و جواب سوالات را ميدن لطف ميكنن به دوستان كمك ميكنن.
شما نكنه فكر كرديد ما اينجا به عنوان مدير و ناظر حقوق ميگيريم؟؟؟؟؟

A M ! N
23-01-2013, 11:26
از دوستان میخوام که در تاپیک زیر شرکت کنند تا تمرینات رو با هم انجام بدهیــمـ..:n16:

Grammar Exercises ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

A M ! N
23-01-2013, 22:25
کلاس زبان ؛ رایگان است ! شما هم شرکت داشته باشید ! گرامر ، ترجمه ، اصطلاحات خاص ، صحبت کردن و .... را در اینجا یاد بگیرید.

** جهت شرکت در درسها، این پستها مطالعه شود:

دوستانی که مایل هستند همینجا اعلام آمادگی کنند؛

منتظر حضورتون هستمـ..

:n16:

lovelykid
24-01-2013, 11:30
علی جون من این دو هفته رو نمی رسم اما از 20 بهمن به بعد اساسی شرکت میکنم
مرسی بابت اطلاع رسانی:n16:

ittools
01-02-2013, 20:04
اعلام آمادگی میکنم :n02: البته برای یادگیری :n09:

:n16:

Hemai
02-02-2013, 01:11
دوستان منم اعلام امادگی میکنم ... :n02:

منتظر زمان بندی و تعیین وقت هستیم

A M ! N
02-02-2013, 12:44
خب دوستان عزیز.

ما برای اینکه کارمون رو شروع کنیمـ باید بدونم که شما در چه سطحی هستید. برای فهمیدن این از شما میخوام که در تاپیک پایین
شـــرکت کنیــــد ؛ دوستان زبان آموز اونجا شروع به صحبت با یکدیگر کنند ( به انگلیسی ) اینطوری میشه فهمید که در چه سطحی
هستید.

در این تاپیک:

- اول خودتون رو معرفی میکنید.
- بعد تحصیلاتتون ، شغلتون ، سنتون ، تعداد افراد توی خونوادتون و ... غیره رو کامل توضیح میدین.
- بعد از یکدیگر سوال و جواب کنید.

Chat room ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

همه ی دوستان زبان آموزش شرکت کنند و اصلن نترسید از حرف زدن. هرچی میدونید بگید هیچ اشکالی نداره اگه گرامرتون ضعیفه
یا مشکلات دیگه دارین. فقط حرف بزنید. به مرور اشکالات کارتون در درسهای گرامری متناسب با سطحتون آموزش داده میشه.

ok.baby
02-02-2013, 17:01
اعلام آمادگی :n17:

Переклад не
04-02-2013, 11:27
سلام
اعلام آمادگی

ElmO
09-02-2013, 14:08
سلام
اعلام آمادگی ! : دی
دیر نشده؟ : دی
اما من کم آن میشم : دی فقط در ساعت اداری : (

MR.CART
11-06-2013, 00:46
اقا نمیشه یک مسابقه ای راه انداخت تو این فروم؟تو اون قسمت داغ انجمن هم مطرح بشه؟مثلا داستان کوتاه نوشتن و...

A M ! N
06-08-2013, 23:11
درود دگربار.

دوستان گرامی پیرو آموزشهایی که قبلن داشتیم ( کلاس زبان مجازی ) و در این پست ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])هم شرح داده شده بود ، با توجه به اینکه در حال حاضر وقت آزادتری دارم
اگه تمایل به شرکت دارید این رو به ما اطلاع رسانی کنید تا آموزشهارو به طور جدی ادامه بدیم.

باسپاس/.

godfather_mk
07-08-2013, 09:39
درود دگربار.

دوستان گرامی پیرو آموزشهایی که قبلن داشتیم ( کلاس زبان مجازی ) و در این پست ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])هم شرح داده شده بود ، با توجه به اینکه در حال حاضر وقت آزادتری دارم
اگه تمایل به شرکت دارید این رو به ما اطلاع رسانی کنید تا آموزشهارو به طور جدی ادامه بدیم.

باسپاس/.

I'm always ready to be a disciple of a sage mentor like you.

A M ! N
07-08-2013, 10:55
I'm always ready to be a disciple of a sage mentor like you.

'Yo dat's very kind o' you ta say so Ya' know what I'm sayin

? so let's start dis here little mentor-mentee chitchat. fellas ready

:n01:

+

==========================================

تاپیکهای آموزشی:

Dedicated to learners | Test ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Grammar Exercises ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

آموزش و تمرین اصول ترجمه / Translation Principles ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

--------|| Pronunciation Workshop ||--------
([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
listening workshop ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Writing & Editing & Tips ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Chat room ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

godfather_mk
07-08-2013, 23:39
'Yo dat's very kind o' you ta say so Ya' know what I'm sayin

? so let's start dis here little mentor-mentee chitchat. fellas ready

:n01:

+

==========================================

تاپیکهای آموزشی:

Dedicated to learners | Test ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

آموزش و تمرین اصول ترجمه / Translation Principles ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

--------|| Pronunciation Workshop ||--------
([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
listening workshop ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Writing & Editing & Tips ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I'm not a garrulous person, but when it comes to Learning English I'm the voluble one!

but the thing is talking is pointless unless someone rectify my GRAMMAR mistakes. so if anyone promise me to help me with my grammar in talking, I would be chatting to him for hours.

Pessimist
08-08-2013, 10:12
آقا من آمادم واسه یادگیری!

دلم میخواد هر چه سریع تر خودمو از سطح Elementary جدا کنم!

8nights&7days
08-08-2013, 22:33
سلام
اعلام آمادگی

اره باو
09-08-2013, 00:33
Hey guys im ready like you when do we Begin?For knowing what grammer level i have, i took some english tests in various websites and the result of most of them was the same,upper intermediateا:دی

mohana khanom
12-08-2013, 00:57
i'm ready:n12:

Sh4|)0w
12-08-2013, 20:33
منم هستم .. کی شروع میشه ؟ :)

A M ! N
12-08-2013, 23:23
سلام ، من فعلن مسافرت هستم ، برگشتم به طور جدی ادامه میدیم کلاس رو.. فعلن تاپیکهایی که برای آموزش هستند خودتون کار کنید تا من هم به جمعتون ملحق بشم

باسپاس../

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wrath of god
07-09-2013, 15:13
منم امادم فقط تاریخش کیه؟؟!!!؟؟:n23:

wrath of god
07-09-2013, 15:22
i wanna br your student internet teacher and i swear to do anything you want an make satisfied with me so i;m ready but the God damn punk point is ( when do your teaching stats and whats you real name thats non of my busines but i wanna know whats my teacher's name?!?im go on it babe

A M ! N
11-09-2013, 14:24
منم امادم فقط تاریخش کیه؟؟!!!؟؟:n23:

i wanna br your student internet teacher and i swear to do anything you want an make satisfied with me so i;m ready but the God damn punk point is ( when do your teaching stats and whats you real name thats non of my busines but i wanna know whats my teacher's name?!?im go on it babe

?You seem kinda familiar, haven't I seen you somewhere before
anyway, The course's already been started, the thing is I see no folks around
:n01: btw I'm not your teacher, I'm just a friend
You can call me Amin

u might want to have a look at this

ehsan_iace
23-11-2013, 16:39
من میخواهم یک تاپیک به اسم "اشتباهات زیرنویسی" بزنم که در هر پستش 2 تا عکس از یک صحنه فیلم آپلود کنم (یک عکس از فیلم با زیرنویس فارسی و یک عکس از همان صحنه با زیرنویس انگلیسی)

اینطوری با دیدن اشتباهات ترجمه زیرنویس یاد میگیریم (خودش یک جور آموز زبان انگلیسی میشه!)

اگر مدیر اجازه میدهد و تاپیک را نمیبندد این تاپیک را بزنم!

Kurosh
23-11-2013, 18:25
من میخواهم یک تاپیک به اسم "اشتباهات زیرنویسی" بزنم که در هر پستش 2 تا عکس از یک صحنه فیلم آپلود کنم (یک عکس از فیلم با زیرنویس فارسی و یک عکس از همان صحنه با زیرنویس انگلیسی)

اینطوری با دیدن اشتباهات ترجمه زیرنویس یاد میگیریم (خودش یک جور آموز زبان انگلیسی میشه!)

اگر مدیر اجازه میدهد و تاپیک را نمیبندد این تاپیک را بزنم!
سلام

مشکلی نیست، خیلی هم خوب :20:

فقط ممنون میشم زیرنویس هایی رو قرار بدید که واقعاً مترجمش اشتباه ترجمه کرده، نه اینکه از قصد (مثلاً برای افزایش بار طنز و ...) ترجمه رو تغییر داده :n16: