PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : شماره گیر چرخان در تلفن های قدیمی ( Rotary Dialer )

Vallio
24-05-2009, 21:01
Some Apps are Just For Fun
Rotary Dialer For S60 5th Ed Devices

26 February 2009

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I know it sounds old-fashioned, and maybe I am, but I just love the sound of these old bell phones, although I have to be honest and say that I don’t like rotary phones, mainly because of the waiting for that rotary dial to make its excruciating slow rotation.

We had one, actually that was so common when I was growing up and I remember when you wanted to make a quick call; it was really painful to wait for the dial return to the starting position between each number.

Anyway, like it or not, thanks to the Jamie Fuller, who is developer of the nice Sensitive game, now you can extend experience of dialling on your phone with an application that captures the essence of these classic rotary dial phones and brings back a little nostalgia to your brand new phone.

Rotary Dialer is an application which lets you use your Nokia 5800 as an old telephone by sticking your finger into the virtual onscreen holes of a simulated rotary dial phone!

"Just for fun I decided to create an old fashioned rotary dialer for Nokia 5800 XM. Its fully functional and uses the vibrate of the phone to great effect.

Once you've entered your number you can hit the "Call" button to place a call. Try it, trust me, you'll be glad the digital age happened :)" Jamie Fuller said.

دانلود با لینک مستقیم :

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

haji_digitali
18-09-2009, 13:06
LINK Kharabe

Vallio
18-09-2009, 17:52
سلام ،
لینک کاملا" درسته ... !

rahnemoun
19-09-2009, 10:36
دستت درد نکنه ولی این خیلی قدیمیه! جزو اولین برنامه‌ایی هست که برای 5800 آمده بود.

danial_2006
19-09-2009, 13:41
تاييد، ميشه خيلي قديميه.

Vallio
19-09-2009, 16:47
خوب درسته !
لطفا" به تاریخ تاپیک هم توجه کنید ...
این تاپیک جزو ده تاپیک اولیه سیمبین ویرایش پنجه !

NaKhoda BiBaK
01-10-2009, 16:39
باحاله اما غیر کاربردی !!!

mr.reza
02-01-2010, 13:09
برنامه سرکاری جالبی بود

ممنون