PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : SecretFileSoftware Hidemyfiles | قفل یا مخفی کردن فایل ها و پوشه ها از طریق گذاشتن پسورد

satttanism
28-04-2009, 20:50
SecretFileSoftware Hidemyfiles v1.0 | 1 MB
SecretFileSoftware Hidemyfiles برنامه ای برای قفل یا مخفی کردن فایل ها و پوشه های شما از طریق گذاشتن پسورد.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hide My Files, is a folder lock that will hide files and folders on your computer. Hide My Files provides an easy to use tree view interface that allows you to select the folders in which you choose to lock users from viewing or accessing. It features built-in password protection, thus enabling you as the only one who can lock folders and unlock folders on your computer. Hide My Files is an absolute must have folder lock program that will provide you with the protection, security, and confidence that you need. Our folder security software will allow you to easily hide files along with your most sensitive and important data. If you have important pictures, photos, mp3s, or even ---- on your computer, don't rest unless Hide My Files has completely locked the folders which will prevent others from viewing it!

Features:
*Hide files and folders with one click.
*You are the only one that can access your folders .
*Not only does the software hide files and folders, but it will prevent access to them in DOS and also prevent the Windows search/find utility from displaying them.
*With Hide My Files Program does not modify file system structure .
*Software Password protection for program start .
*Program Provides a high level of information security.
*Easy-to-use tree view interface
*Full Windows platforms compatibility
*NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems are supported

Requirements: Win 9x/ME/2000/XP

Homepage:
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید