PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : What language do u recommend to learn after English

singleguy
08-01-2009, 20:10
به نظر شما بعد از انگلیسی چه زبانی را یاد بگیرم؟ زبان انگلیسی را هنوز کامل بلد نیستم ولی کنجکاوم که بعد از این زبان برم سراغ کدوم؟
بیش از همه به اسپانیایی علاقه دارم. نمیدونم چرا؟ شاید به خاطر اینه که از اهنگای اسپانیایی خوشم میاد:8:
شایدم واسه اینه که امریکاییها اسپانیایی را به عنوان زبان دوم میخونن

seymour
09-01-2009, 13:00
حالا به شوخی عرض می کنم : واقعا وقت یه همیچن سوالی الانه ؟ .... مثل اینه که طرف هنوز کنکور قبول نشده باشه ، بره روی گرایش فوق لیسانسش فکر کنه ... (شوخی می کنم [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

//

ولی کلا من فکر کنم اگه هدف مهاجرت یا درس خوندن به یه زبان خاص غیرانگلیسی نباشه ، قضیه خیلی سلیقه ای باشه ... من خودم ژاپنی رو دوست دارم و به شکل محدود هم یه چیزایی بلدم (بسیار محدود)

singleguy
09-01-2009, 13:46
البته از زبان چینی هم بدم نمیاد چون ورزشی که کار میکنم مرکزش چینه و بدم نمیاد زبانشون را کمی یاد بگیرم چون شاید در اینده گذرم به اونجاها هم بخوره
:5:.

m007007
09-01-2009, 14:00
شک نکنید فرانسهd:

singleguy
09-01-2009, 21:40
Why?
:20:

blackrevolutioner
09-01-2009, 21:46
I'd like to learn french after english but at all , I'd like to learn languages till I die

m007007
09-01-2009, 22:58
why?
cause it's a beautiful language and in my opinon it can be very useful and also it sorta rhymes if you know what i mean.:8:

mir@
10-01-2009, 01:13
CHINESE- considering how everything is "made in china" now
Language of a quarter of the world's population

A r c h i
10-01-2009, 20:11
CHINESE- considering how everything is "made in china" now
Language of a quarter of the world's population

Hey amir
How are you doing??

I think this comment comes from a great experience..so listen to him carefully :31:

l

brain
11-01-2009, 16:18
Only french

pro_translator
11-01-2009, 18:06
Why not German? Mother tongue of The Great Adolf Hitler![Heil!] French is not bad... but I don't know why I detest it!... depends on what you like the most...

time prince
11-01-2009, 20:24
واقع به سلیقه ی خودت بستگی داره !
آلمانی و فرانسه زیاد کاربرد داره ! ( آلمانی زبان قشنگیه ! من از بچگی ازش خوشم میومده ! : دی)

اصلا برو عبری (hebrew) یاد بگیر !

بهتره به دلت گوش کنی : دی

SCYTHE
11-01-2009, 20:52
I for one prefer to learn Latin, cuz its the root of French and English and German

Ahmad
11-01-2009, 23:46
I suggest you and all of the barobachz :D to learn one language specially english very well تا اینکه بخواین دو تا یاد بگیرید اونم خرچنگ قورباغه.

Ok?l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

seymour
12-01-2009, 18:43
I suggest you and all of the barobachz :D to learn one language specially english very well تا اینکه بخواین دو تا یاد بگیرید اونم خرچنگ قورباغه.

Ok?l

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
yup ... I reckon the point was well taken back in the second post ... but then again we're living in a totally hypothetical situation here ... [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] to dream , buddy

singleguy
13-01-2009, 01:19
wow
spanish? french? latin? german? chinese? hebrew?
which one should I choose after english?:13:
could you tell me are these languages harder or easiyer than english?
I don't know about spanish grammar. but I know that reading and speaking this language is easiyer than english. because people in this language write in the same way that they speak(read).
for example in english we write: listen but the pronunciation is different but in espanish the word and pronunciation are the same..

seymour
13-01-2009, 18:36
wow
spanish? french? latin? german? chinese? hebrew?
which one should I choose after english?:13:
could you tell me are these languages harder or easiyer than english?
I don't know about spanish grammar. but I know that reading and speaking this language is easiyer than english. because people in this language write in the same way that they speak(read).
for example in english we write: listen but the pronunciation is different but in espanish the word and pronunciation are the same..
I highly doubt "being easier in writing" is the main parameter when picking a language to learn[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] but then again that was a fun fact I didn't know ..

A r c h i
13-01-2009, 19:42
Well, I have studied French for 3 years and I should say that I don't remember any grammar now (After quitting the classes in summer) , It's such a hard but lovely language.

In my opinion it's the second language after English, At least there are many Tv channels are in French(I mean satellite:31:) . The writing is terrible, They never write what they pronounce. There is at least 5 extra alphabet in every word :27:

But I liked the language a lot. It's said after learning French you can easily learn Spanish and Italian. But as everyone said, I agree that you should first make your English perfect and then learn another language

Good luck
:11:

metana
17-01-2009, 16:39
I love Russia and also Russian! then Spanol, then nothing, becausi when i know russian there is no need to learn the others!!:27::8: