PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : طراحی بافندگی - Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design

***Spring***
30-12-2008, 19:06
Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design

Working from a Master Pattern to F a s h i o n Your Own Knits

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Sharon Turner "Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design: Working from a Master Pattern to F a s h i o n Your Own Knits"
Visual | 2007-01-30 | ISBN: 0470068175 | 304 pages | PDF | 17 MB

There are lots of stylish knitting patterns out there, but sometimes you want to do your own thing. Maybe you've found a yarn that would make a beautiful hat, and all you need are basic directions for shaping. Or maybe you've had your eye on a cute sweater in a store window and know that you can make a better version yourself' if you could only figure out the measurements. This handy guide demystifies all that knitting math and shows you how to knit custom-fitted, one-of-a-kind f a s h i o n s that express your style. Master patterns for hats, sweaters, scarves, shawls, bags, mittens, vests, and socks lay out the basic construction for each item in a range of sizes; you choose the yarn and decide which modifications and customizations you want to make.
Precise master patterns show you all the steps involved in constructing handknits
Master patterns give instructions for multiple sizes and gauges
A number of shaping, edgings, and stitch patterns accompany each master pattern
Helpful tips provide additional guidance
Tables take the work out of knitting math
Step-by-step instructions accompany each photo
Color photos, illustrations, and diagrams demonstrate important concepts

حجم : 17 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Mirror

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])