PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Extra Small Windows XP USB Flash Edition

vahid78
20-10-2008, 06:20
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

It is working OSes, works with the flash and SD.
Before: IrfanView 3.7.5.0; PEINST - BartPE Installer v2; Small CD-Writer 1.1.2.150; Total Commander 32 bit international version 6.5.5.0
From the author:
This assembly is different from other Live CD compiled on the basis of PartPE (WinPE) designers exceptionally small size - 58 MB. As usual shell used Explorer, the main tool is the Total Commander Pro Plus version 6.55. This mini system can get access to resources through traditional local area network for such things PE Netconfig.
There are also client to connect to the remote desktop. There is no limit to the number of running applications and the work of the envelope. In the process of uploading F6 driver can be added to support atypical kotrollerov hard drives.

Assembling made in the form of iso image can be booted from a CD. To install on USB has a script that moves files, and it makes the boot. Download time with my relatively slow USB2 Flash Kingston DataTraveler takes about 1 min. After loading speed reading from the flash sostovlyaet about 20 mbs, so speed mini-operating systems and applications with USB2 Flash drive much faster than downloading the same system with a CD-ROM .

To install on USB Flash (CAUTION! As the installation device will be formatted) Install.bat run. Consistently performing paragraphs 1, 2 and 5.

1) Change source path []
-- Path to BartPE source files --
Point the way for the I386 folder (not closing slash for that matter), for example [c: \ 1]

2) Change target path []
-- Path where BartPE will be installed --
Specify the flash drive letter (not closing slash for that matter), for example [i:]

Since then, a 5 - y para and begin the backup process:
5) Install BartPE to i:
-- Install BartPE files --

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

ehsansv
01-11-2008, 08:38
لاا اقل فارسی مینوشتی چیزی حالیم میشد
تا اونجایی که من دیدم فایل iso هست و باید روی cd کپی کنم(رایت)
این فلش منو کشت میشه بگی از کجا میشه گیرش بیارم(خیلی خوشگله)[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]