PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : All My Books | نرم افزار مدیریت اطلاعات کتابها

x_2007
10-10-2008, 20:28
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

توسط این برنامه شما میتونید اطلاعات کامل درباره کتاب مورد نظرتون رو

از طریق سرچ در میا ن سایتهای اینترنتی بدست بیارید.

A must-have program for every book collector and book lover! Get your book collection organized!

All My Books will load all information from online sources in a matter of seconds. All you have to type to get complete information about a book is to fill one of the fields - book title, author name or ISBN. Select the necessary book from the search results and all the information is before your eyes, including the book cover! This way you can add hundreds of books per hour! Then, all the advantages of the electronic book organizer become available - quick search, grouping and sorting by various fields, automatic calculation of statistical data and others.

Main features of All My Books:
Fast downloading of book related information from internet book databases, including plot synopsis, reviews and book cover.
Visual appearance of a library using various skins (editable HTML templates are used).
Large number of standard fields in the book card (author, title, ISBN, genre, publishing house, binding, number of pages, number of copies, location, rating and others).
Support for user defined fields - an unlimited number of additional text and boolean fields.
Extended functionality and new online book data import sources using third-party plugins.
Statistical information about the book collection (statistics for genres, binding, authors etc.).
Export of the digital library into many formats - text, HTML, CHM, XLS (Microsoft Excel), export to mobile devices.
Import of the existing book list in text or MS Excel format.
Fast search for book using specified criteria. The search is conducted in all standard and user defined fields.
Protection of the book database by password.
Easy to use book sharing manager - you'll never forget whom and when you gave that book.
Storage for an unlimited amount of additional graphic information for each of the books in the database.
Support for e-books - you can store link to the file in the book card and open it directly from All My Books.
Skinnable user interface.
All My Books available in several languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, German, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.

System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.

All My Books screenshots

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Homepage

All.My.Books.v1.1.1002.Registered-GAOTD

farshif
12-10-2008, 14:01
کار نمی کنه یعنی بعد اینکه اسم کتاب رو میزنی نمیتونه اطلاعاتش رو از اینترنت پیدا کنه در حالی که ورژن ترایلش این کار رو می کنه . اگه ممکن چک کنین و یه لینک درست بدین . ممنون

x_2007
06-01-2009, 14:20
All My Books v1.4.1108 + cracked exe by Evgeny101

Pass:

forum.p30world.com

Unforgiven
07-01-2009, 17:46
All.My.Books.v1.4.1108

x_2007
01-03-2009, 21:05