PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : فیلم برداری از صفحه ی گوشی DIGIA DeveloperExpo v4.0.2 CNPDA

amini_bio
05-10-2008, 09:59
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DIGIA DeveloperExpo v4.0.2 Incl Desktop S60v3 UIQv 3 SymbianOS9 Cracked-CNPDA

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

با این برنامه شما میتونید صفحه ی گوشی رو تو کامپیوتر مشاهده کنید و ظبط کنید. :4:

فایل sis رو تو گوشی و فایل دیگر رو روی کامپیوتر اجرا کنید...

DeveloperExpo is the perfect tool to develop and debug S60 and UIQ applications directly on the device. With DeveloperExpo it is possible to closely monitor application behavior directly on the device.
During development of a new application or service, the developer can run the application on any S60 or UIQ device and monitor debug information and log files in real-time from his computer.

DeveloperExpo displays the device's screen on the computer monitor in real-time and also allows recording of screenshots and videos of the device display, a feature which is extremely useful when testing and evaluating an application or service.

Installation of DeveloperExpo is fast and easy, the user only needs to install the agent software on the device. After that the device can be connected to the PC using various connectivity methods like WLAN, Bluetooth or USB. The PC part of DeveloperExpo automatically detects any connected devices and allows immediate use of the device.

Key Features

* Display file-based debug logs, thread panics and traces in real time.
* Explore device file system and transfer files between device and PC.
* Take screen shots and record video clips of device display.
* Easy setup and connecting of device to PC via WLAN, Bluetooth or USB

New in DeveloperExpo 4

* Completely new user interface with easier usability than ever
* Support for Nokia 6210 Navigator, 6220 classic, E51, E61i, N78, N82, N95 8Gb, and N96
* Support for Samsung SGH-i400, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560 and SGH-G810
* Support for LG KT-610 and KS-10
* Support for Sony Ericsson G700, G900 and W960i
* Support for Motorola MOTORIZR Z10
* Touch panel event visualisation (with S60 5th edition and UIQ)
* Initial support for S60 5th edition
* Ability to display phone's screen via TV-Out with a video capture adapter for realtime framerate
* Support for S60 2nd Edition and UIQ v2.x based phones dropped

Supported Platforms

* S60 3rd Edition
* UIQ 3.x
* S60 2nd Edition and UIQ 2.x (with version 3.5.3)

* Windows 2000, XP, Vista

Installation

Please download the installation files for your platform from the Downloads section above.

Note: A separate license is required for each device where DeveloperExpo is used.

Changelog

*Support for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, 6650, N79 and N85 Now
*Support for Samsung SGH-L870 Now
*Fix the bug of video clips

Installation NOTE:
Replace C:Program Files/DeveloperExpo/lib/developerexpo.jar with cracked version included in this release.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

پسورد فایل:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید