PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Windows Vista ® Extreme Edition™ SP1 + Office 2007 SP1

Unforgiven
29-09-2008, 19:16
Windows Vista® Extreme Edition™ SP1 with Office 2007 SP1 | 39 Part - 4GB - ISO

Setup Options ( Boot Menu ), Type “1” to install vista, Type “2” to start recovery wizard and Type “3” to run command prompt.
You will get this menu when you boot this vista extreme edition DVD.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Setup File, You can choose what to install! Just one click and there you go!

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Integrated Office 2007 Service Pack 1, Office 2007 setup will be started when you 1st time logon to windows! So you got 2 in 1 package, Vista n office in one DVD!

System Properties And Activation, Your vista will be activated and ready to use when you will 1st time logon to windows!No need to go online for activation! Also you can download updates from microsoft because your copy is genuine!

Note : About KB938371 update, this update was the fix by microsoft for vista users who were not getting vista sp1 hotfix update on their update list. now as this edition already have integrated sp1, you dont need to download this hotfix.( i dont know y this update is showing in updates list! ). just skip that hotfix

Shan_Toronto
10-11-2008, 12:47
Windows Vista® Extreme Edition™ SP1 with Office 2007 SP1 | 39 Part - 4GB - ISO

Setup Options ( Boot Menu ), Type “1” to install vista, Type “2” to start recovery wizard and Type “3” to run command prompt.
You will get this menu when you boot this vista extreme edition DVD.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Setup File, You can choose what to install! Just one click and there you go!

Integrated Office 2007 Service Pack 1, Office 2007 setup will be started when you 1st time logon to windows! So you got 2 in 1 package, Vista n office in one DVD!

System Properties And Activation, Your vista will be activated and ready to use when you will 1st time logon to windows!No need to go online for activation! Also you can download updates from microsoft because your copy is genuine!

Note : About KB938371 update, this update was the fix by microsoft for vista users who were not getting vista sp1 hotfix update on their update list. now as this edition already have integrated sp1, you dont need to download this hotfix.( i dont know y this update is showing in updates list! ). just skip that hotfix

Hello my friend,
none of the links up there are working, although it's amazing concept but would be much nicer if it was working peoperly,
any-how, just a question, is this office comes with BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER software ? if it is could you leave me direct link from a faster server, please , thanks,

Unforgiven
10-11-2008, 15:37
Persian Please,
and about ur question , i don't think so. :-(
thanks.