PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Spanish / German / French

baran_1000
14-08-2008, 22:58
Hi pals

In your opinion which language is better and more useful for learning? why ?

I am waiting for your answers.

Thanks

unartig
14-08-2008, 23:08
of course english but if you are engineer deusch will be useful
and if you wanna show off French is good
and if you like be a romantic one learn spanish
:10:

baran_1000
14-08-2008, 23:33
of course english but if you are engineer deusch will be useful
and if you wanna show off French is good
and if you like be a romantic one learn spanish

Thank you dear

Why did you say Deusch is good for engineer ?!! They need to know it?

I'm not an engineer and a romantic person. I don't want to show off but I want to go abroad to continue my studying, now you think which one is better?

A r c h i
15-08-2008, 01:16
hi dear
this is a question I asked myself some years ago, and the answer for me was French :31:,
because if you know French you can go to French part of Canada to continue your studies..also In France the French Universities are free for foreigners and you get the visa for those universities easily :46:, and now that 3 years has passed from beginning French courses, I just follow the language because I love it and not that I think of going abroad

Now ask yourself what you wanna do next, and you'll find the answer..good luck:10:l

By the way if you learn French, you can easily learn Spanish and Italian.

l

Narsis_E
15-08-2008, 10:24
hi dear

this is a question I asked myself some years ago, and the answer for me was French :31:,
because if you know French you can go to French part of Canada to continue your studies..also In France the French Universities are free for foreigners and you get the visa for those universities easily :46:, and now that 3 years has passed from beginning French courses, I just follow the language because I love it and not that I think of going abroad

Now ask yourself what you wanna do next, and you'll find the answer..good luck:10:l

By the way if you learn French, you can easily learn Spanish and Italian.

l

Good Explanation

Actually I wanted to know the answer of this question.
Many people believe that French is hard to learn, Once an English speaker, who was trying to learn French, said that "It takes 22 years to learn French and just 3 months to learn Spanish." :46:what's your idea dear Archi?

I think the hardest thing is "pronunciation", it doesn't sounds like it is written, what's written is st and what's read is st else, completely diffrent! :13:l

unartig
15-08-2008, 10:34
If baran_1000 had specified destination country we can help better
:31:
Now India Armanestan Malesia ,russia ,Azarbayjan take student from iran and for these countries English have most priority and as Archi - girl mentiond if you gonna go Canada ,French is necessity

adnokanna
31-12-2008, 02:04
I can speak english and also german. But I want to learn french as well. I think the suitable language for people that want to continue studing abroad is french. I mean if your english is perfect.