نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Musician مینی پیانو تحت پایتون

Sajad2006
08-08-2008, 13:12
سلام.
برنامه موزیسین که یک مینی پیانوست:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

توضیحات انگلیسی:

What is it?
A musician's tool. I wanted a tuner for my guitar and violin, plus a metronome to start songs off at the right tempo, and the current S60 programs just didn't work. Hence Musician. It was also created as my very first Python program (see the notes below).

There are polyphonic tuning tones for E, B, G, D and A, enough to tune both guitar and violin. The tones last for a configurable length of time. The metronome will display beats at any tempo from 50 to 220 beats per minute, with an optional 'metronome' sound sample. And a playable mini-piano will let you play out simple melodies.

Please read the notes in the Readme.txt file about first needing to install the latest version of the Python interpreter on your smartphone. See below!

This version of Musician works with QVGA (320 by 240) or 352x416 pixel displays. This covers the vast majority of S60 3rd Edition devices, but NOT the N91 or E90. Yet.

*عیسی*
08-08-2008, 22:43
باید جالب باشه.دانلود می کنم ببینم چطوره.ممنون.

راستی این امضات اشتباه اطلاعات می ده که! عوضش کن تا آبروت نرفته.واسه من زده ویندوز Xp و فایرفاکس در حالی که من ویستا دارم با Ie !!!!!!!!!