PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Taking Shape : A New Contract Between Architecture and Nature

***Spring***
10-04-2008, 16:18
Taking Shape : A New Contract Between Architecture and Nature

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Taking Shape: A New Contract Between Architecture and Nature
Architectural Press | 240 pages | ISBN :0750649488 | March 19, 2001 | PDF | 10 Mb

'In recent times, the architecture/nature discussion has encouraged a dual response: architects have built in the image of nature - a token environmentalism - while environmentalists have focused too narrowly on the technologies of ecology and sustainability, invariably without paying sufficient attention to spatial and visual issues. In this book, Hagan argues for a new relationship between architecture and nature: a contract that renegotiates the tension between environmental processes and their formal consequences. 'Taking Shape' makes a major and provocative contribution to the debates concerning the ethics and aesthetics of environmentalism within architecture and urban design.'
Mohsen Mostafavi, Chairman, The Architectural Association

'For those concerned with the future of the environment - built and unbuilt - this book is, in my view, indispensable.'
Paul Florian, Florian Architects

'It is a pleasure to read her contents list - I can't think of anything I would want to add - she writes very well, clear, crisp, punchy, it is very lucid.'
Ken Richardson

'Will find a useful place on students' and academics' shelves'
Architectural Review

'This is a splendid work!' -Choice

'the relationship between modernity, style and the social content of architecture is pursued in depth'
Crafts magazine

'What a brilliant piece of work to objectively bring not only the history of environmental design to the forefront but also its' relationship to contemporary post- modern architectural concepts. '
Uwe Rothe, Architect

حجم : 10 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

ar.behnam
20-06-2008, 07:15
Invalid file:

File has been removed or does not exist on our system. Reasons might include:

* System abuse

* TOS abuse

* Copyrights infringements

***Spring***
20-06-2008, 13:15
Taking Shape : A New Contract Between Architecture and Nature

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Taking Shape: A New Contract Between Architecture and Nature
Architectural Press | 240 pages | ISBN :0750649488 | March 19, 2001 | PDF | 10.7 Mb

'In recent times, the architecture/nature discussion has encouraged a dual response: architects have built in the image of nature - a token environmentalism - while environmentalists have focused too narrowly on the technologies of ecology and sustainability, invariably without paying sufficient attention to spatial and visual issues. In this book, Hagan argues for a new relationship between architecture and nature: a contract that renegotiates the tension between environmental processes and their formal consequences. 'Taking Shape' makes a major and provocative contribution to the debates concerning the ethics and aesthetics of environmentalism within architecture and urban design.'
Mohsen Mostafavi, Chairman, The Architectural Association

'For those concerned with the future of the environment - built and unbuilt - this book is, in my view, indispensable.'
Paul Florian, Florian Architects

'It is a pleasure to read her contents list - I can't think of anything I would want to add - she writes very well, clear, crisp, punchy, it is very lucid.'
Ken Richardson

'Will find a useful place on students' and academics' shelves'
Architectural Review

'This is a splendid work!' -Choice

'the relationship between modernity, style and the social content of architecture is pursued in depth'
Crafts magazine

'What a brilliant piece of work to objectively bring not only the history of environmental design to the forefront but also its' relationship to contemporary post- modern architectural concepts. '
Uwe Rothe, Architect

حجم : 10.7 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])