PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

siyanor
16-06-2010, 17:30
what the hell is going on here? plz stop spamming

siyanor
16-06-2010, 17:37

John Haughm
16-06-2010, 18:01
I have an exam tomorrow and I am so relaxed ... this is weird... I smell a rat!! :31:... Maybe the questions are going to be annoying
Oh, God ... my friend just called me she wants me to debug her website ... I'm smartie not debugger :31:
So bye

Thanks for your advice but I have everything scheduled by myself
!

Smartie7
16-06-2010, 20:08
Thanks for your advice but I have everything scheduled by myself
!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude I was just kidding ... sure you have ... today was really mad and tomorrow is going to be even worse I'm not gonna sleep tonight ...

Tak Navaz
16-06-2010, 21:19
what's the application of this ?!?:9:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

oh nice
nobody is here!!!
:37:

John Haughm
16-06-2010, 21:27

:41:

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude I was just kidding ... sure you have ... today was really mad and tomorrow is going to be even worse I'm not gonna sleep tonight ...

Do not talk about it man!
When are you going to be free of all these projects and stuff
?!?

what's the application of this ?!?:9:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

oh nice
nobody is here!!!
:37:

I think the only use of this place for some guys is to make their posts more and more so that they can be proud of that in other topics...I hate to say this but I think this is the only reason
:13:

Tak Navaz
16-06-2010, 21:29
no i mean application of this smile!:9:

Zende
16-06-2010, 21:55
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
it mean i dont know and pushing my self

John Haughm
16-06-2010, 21:55
no i mean application of this smile!:9:

Sorry, But I don't get it

Tak Navaz
16-06-2010, 22:08
Sorry, But I don't get it

it's ok dont bother urself:46:
hey i dont know ur name

Zende
16-06-2010, 22:19
i gave u answer just check it

fmps
17-06-2010, 00:06
hi dears
im a new commer for this forum
plz help me to improve my English

Smartie7
17-06-2010, 04:32

Do not talk about it man!
When are you going to be free of all these projects and stuff
?!?

It's 5:32 am and I'm feeling awful, I have slept only for 3 hours :9::24: My exam will start at 8 this morning ... I have no idea how it's going to be ... Oh the projects , yesterday was the project delivery day , we had to deliver 2 projects
The website project's delivery day postponed because some students hadn't completed their website ... so game over I have to work on that again :41:
I'm not gonna be free not until the end of summer!!!
After taking exams (till Tir 7th) I have two other projects still waiting for me
Then 2 big exams , Konkour and the Science Olympiad of Computer (I have passed the first level and heading for the second one) they just told me that we have registered you and you should take the exam ...
I wasn't expecting to pass it, I didn't study for that ....
This summer is going to be the busiest summer of my life

John Haughm
17-06-2010, 08:53
it's ok dont bother urself:46:
hey i dont know ur name

Well, Thank you I'm not going to bother myself anymore...?
It's Hamoon.
Pronounce "a" as "u" in sun

It's 5:32 am and I'm feeling awful, I have slept only for 3 hours :9::24: My exam will start at 8 this morning ... I have no idea how it's going to be ... Oh the projects , yesterday was the project delivery day , we had to deliver 2 projects
The website project's delivery day postponed because some students hadn't completed their website ... so game over I have to work on that again :41:
I'm not gonna be free not until the end of summer!!!
After taking exams (till Tir 7th) I have two other projects still waiting for me
Then 2 big exams , Konkour and the Science Olympiad of Computer (I have passed the first level and heading for the second one) they just told me that we have registered you and you should take the exam ...
I wasn't expecting to pass it, I didn't study for that ....
This summer is going to be the busiest summer of my life

Why didn't you do these projects before?! That's so bad...I did this once 4 terms ago and I failed the exam...It was so bad. Actually I don't have any summer either
!!

hi dears
im a new commer for this forum
plz help me to improve my English

Welcome!
That's why I came here,
Hope you'll get what you want
:20:

Smartie7
17-06-2010, 10:27
[LEFT]Why didn't you do these projects before?! That's so bad...I did this once 4 terms ago and I failed the exam...It was so bad. Actually I don't have any summer either
!!

You know it was two weeks before the final exams that our professor revealed the subject of the project, so you yourself judge how much pressure we were under, anyway I delivered that project on time and I hope he gives me a good mark I really worked hard on that ... you know the fact that he wants us to included some stuff in our project that he hasn't thought us makes me really angry , anyway I talked to him about that frankly .... about the website project, I did it on time and delivered it but some of my classmates that haven't been able to complete the project asked for a second chance, so the professor accepted their request but now she wants something more than before , so I have to improve my website

Smartie7
17-06-2010, 10:45
Oh, and about the other two projects, I have more chance to complete them, one of them is my final project which should be delivered till the end of summer ... wish me luck ... I think I should take a nap

John Haughm
17-06-2010, 11:18
I'm so sorry but I would call her a b****.:13:
Such a professor doesn't deserve anything more...We usually have eight months for our projects
!
Good Luck
!

siyanor
17-06-2010, 13:02
Project in 2 weeks that is not fair,,,,,what is the use of giving all these projects when she knows ,you dont have time in getting them done with your best

Smartie7
17-06-2010, 13:07
Eight months??? :18: it's a long time...what are your projects usually about?

Smartie7
17-06-2010, 13:15
Guys , let me clear something, you should say him I was talking about two professors one for my website project who is a woman and she is really nice and the other one is my programming professor who is a man - he doesn't deserve to be called a professor :13:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Project in 2 weeks that is not fair,,,,,what is the use of giving all these projects when she knows ,you dont have time in getting them done with your best

I don't know ... and if you ask him , he will definitely ignore it like always

John Haughm
17-06-2010, 15:10
Eight months??? :18: it's a long time...what are your projects usually about?

Yeah, We only have two projects during 4 years. It should be about the field that we are going to take exam for in the "Arshad". e.g. I'm going to study about Criminal Law in the Arshad and my first project was about "Offences against security and public tranquility" and I have another project for the next year

frnsh
18-06-2010, 03:23
I have an exam tomorrow and I am so relaxed ... this is weird... I smell a rat!! :31:... Maybe the questions are going to be annoying

Oh, God ... my friend just called me she wants me to debug her website ... I'm smartie not debugger :31:
So bye

OH!!!! Great!
I had exactly this feeling many times! And i have a great answer!
:18: always when i had this feeling about i test, they didn't take it!
even if it was an important one!
once i had a Chemistry test, and it was really important, But, i had this feeling, i don't know why??? I was confused cuz really, i had to study that and i had this awful feeling! I thought that i will be regretful about this!
But they didn't take that! from that time, i realized this feeling is great! not awful! :d

Zende
19-06-2010, 13:47
hello ppl
another spam
another good bye:D
just 2 days until i be realy free!

ALt3rnA
20-06-2010, 16:46
hi there !
how u doin dudes ?
im done with my exams (yeepp!)
and my pc was broken and i had to fix it ...
any way

is there anyone i know ?
kurosh ? mobin ? scyth ? old guys ? :d

M O B I N
20-06-2010, 17:43
hi to every one specially to G4meH4ker ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]):31:
well i hope koorosh will come back here from Tr 1st !

Smartie7
20-06-2010, 17:50
hi there !
how u doin dudes ?
im done with my exams (yeepp!)
and my pc was broken and i had to fix it ...
any way

is there anyone i know ?
kurosh ? mobin ? scyth ? old guys ? :d

Hi
Good for you, I'm still dealing with exams
I know that Mobin is somewhere around ... he comes here very now and then ... says Hi and then Bye
:31:
Kurosh does not come to chat room anymore, at least I haven't noticed ... and Scyth comes to p30 very rarely
Mobin wanted to gather guys around once again I don't know what happened

cao-cao
20-06-2010, 21:23
hello ppl
another spam
another good bye:D
just 2 days until i be realy free!
kh kh kh

Zende
20-06-2010, 22:09
hehe hehe!
just tommarow and im free im free imfree im free
lol

باغبون
21-06-2010, 23:40
helllo every one i want to learn english speaking therfor i give tapic at this place. i like have a freindly relation with you do you like accept me in your meeting?

Zende
22-06-2010, 10:55
sure my friend
here we got a big family
so
Welcome to the our Family
im Don Corleone:D
lol

siyanor
23-06-2010, 12:20
guys,,,,,whats upppppppppppppppppp?
good to hear your exams are finishing(i hope we get rid of your spams,,,just kidding),,hope you done them well

Zende
23-06-2010, 14:00
hey buddy
how are u
and how are u all

siyanor
23-06-2010, 16:33
Hey dude,,,whats up,,,,,HOW was YOUR lasT ExAm?

Zende
23-06-2010, 17:33
very well
thx dude
but math was so hard
idk what will be happen:P

John Haughm
23-06-2010, 20:45
Back again form those breath taking exams...The smell of freedom
Yeah
:27:
What's going on here?
I thaught I would see so many guys here by the summer but

Zende
23-06-2010, 22:08
its like friday
there should be more
but there isnt:D

ranjbar2009
24-06-2010, 09:21
hey buddies! What's goin' on?

Zende
24-06-2010, 10:41
ok john someone came to join us:D

siyanor
24-06-2010, 11:07
hello there,
guys,make a room for me,so whats the plan for today?

Zende
24-06-2010, 11:10
lol
make a room for u?
what u mean
we are moderator
?:D

siyanor
24-06-2010, 11:40
you know what, forget it,,,so which game we are going to play:8:

Zende
24-06-2010, 11:49
idk
im going to play
world of warcraft
:D

frnsh
24-06-2010, 12:23
I'm playing my old games!
I didnt buy new ones cuz i have to study, but still i play!
I play Age Of Mythology! I love this game :40:

Oh, I have konkur next week!!! :18:

Zende
24-06-2010, 12:27
Age Of Mythology
its realy cool game

frnsh
24-06-2010, 12:54
its realy cool game

yeah! I really love it, i played it since i was i think 11 years old!
By the way, do u have the Titans one?

Zende
24-06-2010, 13:03
what u mean
age of titans?:D

siyanor
24-06-2010, 13:39
C'mone guys,i meant which game we are going to play ,,,like hide and seek or soccer ,,,i'm sick of this computer games.
i have one question ;have any one of you guys ever played seven stones(haft sang)? i love this game

frnsh
24-06-2010, 14:44
what u mean
age of titans?:D

No, Age Of Mythology And The Titans
Oh You banned!!! who am i talking to??? :d

C'mone guys,i meant which game we are going to play ,,,like hide and seek or soccer ,,,i'm sick of this computer games.
i have one question ;have any one of you guys ever played seven stones(haft sang)? i love this game

oH! u mean sports? I used to play track and field alot! but cuz of konkur, i couldnt continue , but i will !
and about the game, i havent played it

John Haughm
24-06-2010, 19:17
I use to play "Haft Sang" when I was 5-8 and it was much more fun than these video games...I do play video games right now but when I think about it i understand I'm just wasting my time and the game just make us think we feel happy but we are not actually...you know what I mean
Oh, what's up
?!?!?!
Why is Zende banned
?!?!?!

siyanor
24-06-2010, 22:46
yea,,,,,thats what i meant,,,, the real joy , i used to play it even when i was a teenager.i really missed those days.
lol ,,,,,is that means he is not going to send any more spam.

John Haughm
24-06-2010, 22:59
But that's sad...and cruel...Is this the only reason?! Those were not only the real joy but also the correct way of growing up that unfortunately I didn't enjoy my childhood...In fact I'm not enjoying my life right now either
Such a desolated life

frnsh
25-06-2010, 13:28
I use to play "Haft Sang" when I was 5-8 and it was much more fun than these video games...I do play video games right now but when I think about it i understand I'm just wasting my time and the game just make us think we feel happy but we are not actually...you know what I mean

Oh, what's up
?!?!?!
Why is Zende banned

?!?!?!

i know what u mean,
i know those old games gave us real happiness and they were more active than this computer games that we just sit on the chair and play them, maybe they made us happy cuz they werent virtual! and when we played, we really saw what is happening and we r really in it!
But i dont know why i cant accept this!!
maybe the reasn is that these pc games are new and they r not in our childhood! maybe when i child who is 10 now, loves pc games alot and just say: "i hate classic games, what my mother and father did before!" and i know someone like this!

So i dont think pc games dont give us real happiness!

But that's sad...and cruel...Is this the only reason?! Those were not only the real joy but also the correct way of growing up that unfortunately I didn't enjoy my childhood...In fact I'm not enjoying my life right now either

Such a desolated life

i guess that was the correct way to make us grow, cuz they were more active,
BUT i read somewhere that new children are more smarter (am i right in this word? ) than old children! maybe that's because of somethings like pc!

John Haughm
25-06-2010, 13:58
i know what u mean,
i know those old games gave us real happiness and they were more active than this computer games that we just sit on the chair and play them, maybe they made us happy cuz they werent virtual! and when we played, we really saw what is happening and we r really in it!
But i dont know why i cant accept this!!
maybe the reasn is that these pc games are new and they r not in our childhood! maybe when i child who is 10 now, loves pc games alot and just say: "i hate classic games, what my mother and father did before!" and i know someone like this!

So i dont think pc games dont give us real happiness!

[/LEFT]

i guess that was the correct way to make us grow, cuz they were more active,
BUT i read somewhere that new children are more smarter (am i right in this word? ) than old children! maybe that's because of somethings like pc! [/LEFT]

The word "smarter" is enough! I didn't get that...you have a 10 year old son?
Yeah although I'm not that old to talk about these things but today's children are smarter and they get everything in a glance

Zende
25-06-2010, 16:57
hey ppl:D:D:D

frnsh
25-06-2010, 21:37
The word "smarter" is enough! I didn't get that...you have a 10 year old son?

Yeah although I'm not that old to talk about these things but today's children are smarter and they get everything in a glance

NOOO! I know a 10 years old kid who loves playing pc more than playing games like yeghol doghol! got it?

Hey zende! what happend?
u banned for ur spams and u still do that?? :d

Zende
25-06-2010, 21:46
no it wasnt cuz of spams
for saying something
lol

John Haughm
25-06-2010, 22:12

Good to have you back
!

NOOO! I know a 10 years old kid who loves playing pc more than playing games like yeghol doghol! got it?

[/LEFT]

Oh, Yeah, of cource I get it man!
To be honest I didn't like it either
Smartie is not here to give us topics to talk about...
Somebody do something
!!

Edit
:
Happy new avatar's picture
!

frnsh
25-06-2010, 22:54
no it wasnt cuz of spams
for saying something
lol

That's better!
i got warning once! and that was because of spam!!! :31:

Oh, Yeah, of cource I get it man!
To be honest I didn't like it either
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](4).gif
Smartie is not here to give us topics to talk about...
Somebody do something
!!

Edit
:
Happy new avatar's picture

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Hey! i'm not a man! i'm woman
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and about the avatar:

John Haughm
26-06-2010, 00:02
That's better!
i got warning once! and that was because of spam!!! :31:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Hey! i'm not a man! i'm woman
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and about the avatar:

Sorry,
I should have recognized...
This pic is much prettier than the previous one
LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING GUYS
!!!
:33:

Zende
26-06-2010, 09:34
dont worry i will not never ban for my spams
:D:D:D

frnsh
26-06-2010, 12:31
Sorry,
I should have recognized...
This pic is much prettier than the previous one
LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING GUYS
!!!

That's fine :46:
Thanks again! I used it once before!

How about Fifa 2010??
what's ur best team?

Mine is Portugal :40:
played great against Brezil!

John Haughm
26-06-2010, 14:01

How about Fifa 2010??
what's ur best team?

Again to be honest I'm not a football fan...So, I have no favorite team.:31:
I just like World Cup's theme...I mean the act of gathering around from all around the world and playing football!
That's kinda interesting...and funny

siyanor
26-06-2010, 19:58

How about Fifa 2010??
what's ur best team?

humm,,, my favorite team is argentina.i love this team.the way that they play is amazing.i like Netherland too,:10:

frnsh
26-06-2010, 21:55
I guess Argentina will win the game! cuz they played great untill now!
but i dont know why i dont like them! and that's not because of Maradona, cuz i like him!

vahid0801
26-06-2010, 23:46
yo yo guyz.
long time hvent been here.

ur talkin about soccer right.
u know I like what is the best.and now I think Netherlands is the best so far.
I really like the way they play

Zende
27-06-2010, 09:40
hey buddy
idk who will win
and im not a soccer guy or player:D
but toyear all the looser teams play nice
some teams like Mexico
and i think one of them will win

John Haughm
27-06-2010, 10:39
hey buddy
idk who will win
some teams like Mexico

mmm, thoughtful
!

Shahin1363
27-06-2010, 15:18
I guess Argentina will win the game! cuz they played great untill now!

but i dont know why i dont like them! and that's not because of Maradona, cuz i like him!

hello, why do you think like that?
I think although arjentina has not a professional coach, it has so many good players that can cover the weakness of head coach.
tonight you can find out that fact!:20:

frnsh
28-06-2010, 13:18
hey buddy
idk who will win
some teams like Mexico

Oh! They lost the game!
i think we should watch the games to see who wins!!! :d We can't tell!

hello, why do you think like that?
I think although arjentina has not a professional coach, it has so many good players that can cover the weakness of head coach.
tonight you can find out that fact

I know they play great! And i saw their games, And i guess they win all the games, But i dont like them as much as Portugal!
But if Portugal loose the games, i Will be fan of Argentina!!! :d

time prince
28-06-2010, 13:49
Good afternoon
After a year I'm here

I hope germany win the cup ! ^_^

Zende
28-06-2010, 17:14
Oh! They lost the game!
i think we should watch the games to see who wins!!! :d We can't tell!

y i agree
lets just watch:D

Smartie7
28-06-2010, 17:36
Hi there

What's up?
I noticed you talked about Haft Sang ... I have to say I love it . I used to play it every day when I was 7 or 8.

John Haughm
28-06-2010, 18:06
Hi there

What's up?
I noticed you talked about Haft Sang ... I have to say I love it . I used to play it every day when I was 7 or 8.

Hey!
You're back buddy.
Everyone's excited about football here

Oh, That's good.
I remember I got hurt most of the times,
Cuz we were stupidly hard on each other
!

frnsh
29-06-2010, 01:03
Good afternoon
After a year I'm here

I hope germany win the cup ! ^_^

They played great against England!
u can count on ur hope! (am i right in this one?)

y i agree
lets just watch:D

i have Konkur this Thirsday, but i can't stop watching the games! they r really great!
My sister said to me: "you wont watch them after Konkur!!!" maybe she is right! ::d But believe me! i love the games!

Oh, That's good.

Great!
I wansn't a good player, never ever! :d

Smartie7
29-06-2010, 10:08
Hey!

You're back buddy.
Everyone's excited about football here

Oh, That's good.
!

My younger sister is also a football freak ... I don't know much about football but I think Brazil will win the cup :31:

Yeah, I used to play Haft Sang with my cousins they were tough guys and we would end up getting hurt :31:
good times .. good times

John Haughm
29-06-2010, 11:45
u can count on ur hope! (am i right in this one?)
Great!
I wansn't a good player, never ever! :d

I personally haven't heard that. Is it great to get hurt
?!

My younger sister is also a football freak ... I don't know much about football but I think Brazil will win the cup :31:

Yeah, I used to play Haft Sang with my cousins they were tough guys and we would end up getting hurt :31:
good times .. good times

Yeah, Such good memories make today so sad for me.
I don't know why
It's always strange for me...girls loving men football matches

Zende
29-06-2010, 13:09
ofcourse
they play very nice
they are realy good
and they are not like these bully shit iranian players who play for money.....

Sha7ab
29-06-2010, 15:35
I don't know much about football but I think Brazil will win the cup
The new Brazil isn't that Brazil used to be in 2002 world cup. I'm not saying they aren't good but they are not what i expected befor the competitions.
I hope Argentina will be winner... i like Maradona

John Haughm
30-06-2010, 08:09
Wow
I turned 21 today
!
How fast time passes by
!
:32:

Smartie7
30-06-2010, 08:23
Wow

I turned 21 today
!
How fast time passes by
!
:32:

Happy Birthday

Zende
30-06-2010, 09:56
Happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u

siyanor
30-06-2010, 13:23
Whats up guysssss,,,, i couldnt be online for a few days,,,looks like everybody is in the world cup,,,,:)
Happy B'day John,,,,wishing u a lovely year full of joy and success and happiness ,,,i dont know why whenever i see ur comments ,u look so blue to me ,i have sent a gift to ur address,i wish u like it ,,,:10:

:15:

Zende Welcome back,,,,how was the death valley

frnsh
30-06-2010, 13:50
I personally haven't heard that. Is it great to get hurt

NO!
great to play alot!

Yeah, Such good memories make today so sad for me.
I don't know why
It's always strange for me...girls loving men football matches

Your're right! good memories makes us sad!
Just like me, for konkur i had to give up my english calss and plaing track and field! so I\'m really sad for that great days!
and about football, not all the girls!
and plus that, i myself enjoy them cuz they r international and all the ppl arewatching them! it's a kind of peace between nations!

The new Brazil isn't that Brazil used to be in 2002 world cup. I'm not saying they aren't good but they are not what i expected befor the competitions.
I hope Argentina will be winner... i like Maradona

great Choice!
As Purtugal lost the game, I will be fan of Argentina!

Wow
I turned 21 today
!
How fast time passes by
!
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](5).gif

Wow! Happy birthday!

So what is that bomb? dont kill urself plz! :d

John Haughm
30-06-2010, 15:15
Thank You guys that's very sweet of you
!!!

Happy Birthday

Thank You!:10:
Look at those smileis
!

Your're right! good memories makes us sad!
Just like me, for konkur i had to give up my english calss and plaing track and field! so I\'m really sad for that great days!
and about football, not all the girls!
and plus that, i myself enjoy them cuz they r international and all the ppl arewatching them! it's a kind of peace between nations!
Wow! Happy birthday!

So what is that bomb? dont kill urself plz! :d

Thank you:10:, Wish I didn't eat cake so I could eat it all.:31:
And about the World Cup I agree with you that's why I said I like the theme...You mentioned the best thing I like about it.
And about the bomb...When I was like 15 or 16 years old I was like "I'm never going to be 20 or..." and today when I look at myself and say "Wow! Really?! It's me?!" and when I turn 50 I'm going to say this again. So this is like a bomb...You are waiting for an explode...Death I mean. But what makes it worth living? Joys that we make for each other so that we forget about this. This is the way I think about life

Happy B'day John,,,,wishing u a lovely year full of joy and success and happiness ,,,i dont know why whenever i see ur comments ,u look so blue to me ,i have sent a gift to ur address,i wish u like it ,,,:10:

:15:

Zende Welcome back,,,,how was the death valley

Thank you buddy:10:, But I got nothing at my address.:23:
Well, I don't feel good about what you said. Honestly I'm not having good times these days.
"Death Valley" ?!!!
Nice
!
:39:

siyanor
30-06-2010, 15:58
Well, I don't feel good about what you said. Honestly I'm not having good times these days.
"Death Valley" ?!!!
Nice
!

to be honest i thought u r 27 plus(dont know why),i've never celebrated my b'day,,,,,regarding the gift here u go :7:

John Haughm
30-06-2010, 18:55
"Death Valley" ?!!!
Nice
!

to be honest i thought u r 27 plus(dont know why),i've never celebrated my b'day,,,,,regarding the gift here u go :7:

Oha! That's way older!:blink:
I think that's because of the way I post here.
But I talked about me having arshad's exam.
Why? This is really good...Meeting friends and stuff makes you happy and prevents from the thoughts that I mentioned
.......And that's Non Alcoholic right
?!?!?!?
:46:

MoBn
30-06-2010, 19:31
hello dears whose birthday it is ??
i think some of u know who i am !:31:

siyanor
30-06-2010, 23:55
Oha! That's way older!:blink:
I think that's because of the way I post here.
But I talked about me having arshad's exam.
Why? This is really good...Meeting friends and stuff makes you happy and prevents from the thoughts that I mentioned
.......And that's Non Alcoholic right
?!?!?!?
:46:

yea,, u are right maybe i misunderstood u,,,,alcoholic ?me :15: of course no,,,,it gives u wings:1:

siyanor
01-07-2010, 00:05

hello ,,,who r u? just whisper it:47: u r not Zende for sure,,,,

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 08:36

Yeah, I thought John is 24!!

I know who you are!

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 08:56
The college is over. Today is the last day, everyone is leaving ...some are crying .... to me it's not a big deal ....
I'm so indifferent and cold :31:
Finally I'm getting rid of this crap college ...

Zende
01-07-2010, 09:22
hey guys
good morning
whats the new plan for spam?:D

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 09:26
The college is over. Today is the last day, everyone is leaving ...some are crying .... to me it's not a big deal ....
I'm so indifferent and cold :31:
Finally I'm getting rid of this crap college ...

Wow!
So you're educated right?!
Congrats
!!
I have one year left...
Although I have 23 unit (Vahed) only for the next year

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 09:56
Wow!

So you're educated right?!
Congrats
!!
I have one year left...
Although I have 23 unit (Vahed) only for the next year

Thanks
You should say graduate ... yeah, I'm graduating .
But it's just the begining!
Wow! you are so studious.
well done!

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 10:14
Thanks
You should say graduate ... yeah, I'm graduating .
But it's just the begining!
Wow! you are so studious.
well done!

I meant you are graduated right now that means you finished studying...
Thank you for correcting me.:20:
I'm not studious if you compare me with my classmates.
I even failed 4 units but they mostly could graduate in just 6 semesters
!
I'm sure I'll feel the same as you do...
It's the beginning
:44:

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 10:28
I meant you are graduated right now that means you finished studying...

Thank you for correcting me.:20:
I'm not studious if you compare me with my classmates.
I even failed 4 units but they mostly could graduate in just 6 semesters
!
I'm sure I'll feel the same as you do...
It's the beginning
:44:

I failed 2 units in the first semester ... what a warm welcome!

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 12:30
I failed 2 units in the first semester ... what a warm welcome!

So...You are the studious here
!
I didn't get you about the welcome

s.w.a.t
01-07-2010, 14:17
Posts here are turning account?

:31:Well...
Why then do not start?
OK. So I'll start first.
Who here goes to XBOX LIVE?

frnsh
01-07-2010, 14:53
Thank you:10:, Wish I didn't eat cake so I could eat it all.:31:
And about the World Cup I agree with you that's why I said I like the theme...You mentioned the best thing I like about it.
And about the bomb...When I was like 15 or 16 years old I was like "I'm never going to be 20 or..." and today when I look at myself and say "Wow! Really?! It's me?!" and when I turn 50 I'm going to say this again. So this is like a bomb...You are waiting for an explode...Death I mean. But what makes it worth living? Joys that we make for each other so that we forget about this. This is the way I think about life

Oh! I didnt! It was for u! It's ur birthday!

Yeah! u r right, i thought about it alot! I think the same way!
sadness makes our life awful and make it too slow to enjoy!
but happiness, as u said and i think so, that comes from joys and sometimes from being busy, makes our life like a bomb and too fast to see what is happening!

Oh i had Konkur today! i dont know what i did, but i know that wasnt bad and i think that was my right,
i have Konkur Azad next week!

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 18:41
Posts here are turning account?

:31:Well...
Why then do not start?
OK. So I'll start first.
Who here goes to XBOX LIVE?

I do play Xbox but I've never tried Xbox Live.
It will take too much of my time and I don't have enough
:jealous:

Oh! I didnt! It was for u! It's ur birthday!

Yeah! u r right, i thought about it alot! I think the same way!
sadness makes our life awful and make it too slow to enjoy!
but happiness, as u said and i think so, that comes from joys and sometimes from being busy, makes our life like a bomb and too fast to see what is happening!

Oh i had Konkur today! i dont know what i did, but i know that wasnt bad and i think that was my right,
i have Konkur Azad next week! [/LEFT]

Oh tough day, Huh?!
My Exam was exactly at my bday three years ago.
Enjoy these days buddy, Enjoy the summer, Enjoy your freedom
:5:

frnsh
01-07-2010, 19:05
Oh tough day, Huh?!
My Exam was exactly at my bday three years ago.
Enjoy these days buddy, Enjoy the summer, Enjoy your freedom
:5:

what do u mean by "tough day" ?
oh yeah! I'm gonna enjoy it! Like other guys like me, i had a awful year!!! :19::13: I really dont wanna get back!

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 19:37
So...You are the studious here
!
I didn't get you about the welcome

You think so?! ... nice ... :31:
---
Nothing ... It was a joke ... They were so happy about me being accepted in the college so they made me fail!!!! :31:
All the stupid students passed the course but I don't know what happened that I failed .... he gave me 9!! ... I was sure I can get a 10, though the exam was unbelievably hard!!:31:
Anyway It was a good experience.
-----
I don't know how you guys play computer games, they are not that interesting to me :13:

s.w.a.t
01-07-2010, 19:41
I do play Xbox but I've never tried Xbox Live.
It will take too much of my time and I don't have enoughyour kidding؟
All people have free time.
and Xbox is the best entertainment

What are you waiting for؟
Now go and buy one.
Of course, if you want to enjoy your life.:46:

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 20:06
You think so?! ... nice ... :31:
---
Nothing ... It was a joke ... They were so happy about me being accepted in the college so they made me fail!!!! :31:
All the stupid students passed the course but I don't know what happened that I failed .... he gave me 9!! ... I was sure I can get a 10, though the exam was unbelievably hard!!:31:
Anyway It was a good experience.
-----
I don't know how you guys play computer games, they are not that interesting to me :13:

Oh, At my first semester I fail 2 units too!! And one of my classmates went and cried in front of him cuz she failed too and the professor gave her 10 and I told him "Hey! Why did you gave her that mark?!!! what about me?!!!"
And he gave me 10 too!!! :20:
That was amazing.

Seems that you are a girl! Boys don't say that about video games
!!!

what do u mean by "tough day" ?
oh yeah! I'm gonna enjoy it! Like other guys like me, i had a awful year!!! :19::13: I really dont wanna get back! [/LEFT]

I mean the big day...
day of the stupid exam...
I used to hang up with my friends every single day that summer...
god this seems centuries ago
!!

your kidding؟
All people have free time.

What are you waiting for؟
Now go and buy one.
Of course, if you want to enjoy your life.:46:

Buy what?!
You are talking about Live accounts?!
Of course I wanna enjoy my life

And about the free time unfortunately I have "Arshad" exam on Bahman so obviously I don't have enough time

Smartie7
01-07-2010, 20:34
[LEFT]Oh, At my first semester I fail 2 units too!! And one of my classmates went and cried in front of him cuz she failed too and the professor gave her 10 and I told him "Hey! Why did you gave her that mark?!!! what about me?!!!"
And he gave me 10 too!!! :20:
That was amazing.

Seems that you are a girl! Boys don't say that about video games
!!!

Our professor didn't show up after exam , he gave the marks so late that we couldn't make a complaint about it!
crying??!! ...I'm not a brat like that :13: If I had seen him, I would have given him a piece of my mind!
---
Boy or girl it doesn't matter, some of my friends are game freaks, even my math professor! she is 27 and married but she plays computer games ... GTA is her fave!
Even my sis is a game freak but I don't let her play ... so cruel I am, huh? :21:

s.w.a.t
01-07-2010, 20:49
!!

[/RIGHT]

Buy what?!
You are talking about Live accounts?!
Of course I wanna enjoy my life

And about the free time unfortunately I have "Arshad" exam on Bahman so obviously I don't have enough time

Baby you should buy live account!

Everything in the world costs

Nothing is free.

John Haughm
01-07-2010, 23:25
Baby you should buy live account!

Everything in the world costs

Nothing is free.

I know that honey,
But I'm afraid I have my own things to concern about

Leaving for a 3/4 day vacation
Have fun guys
!!
:11:

frnsh
02-07-2010, 00:54
I don't know how you guys play computer games, they are not that interesting to me

Oh! It's ur idea, i love these games!

I dont have xbox and never played!

I used to hang up with my friends every single day that summer...
god this seems centuries ago

Oh really?
i just met one of my old firends today! we wanna get closer again!
I'm happy that i'm not alone again!

Zende
02-07-2010, 10:14
Hey ppl
good morning

MoBn
03-07-2010, 12:40
hello friends :11:

i want someone to do me a favor
u know koorosh nobody plz ask him how did he do with his Konkur !
thx plz make a wish that my user become activated earlier :sight:

Smartie7
03-07-2010, 14:53
hello friends :11:

i want someone to do me a favor
u know koorosh nobody plz ask him how did he do with his Konkur !
thx plz make a wish that my user become activated earlier :sight:

Why don't you yourself ask him??

H a m e e d
03-07-2010, 15:44

Because his account is in the trial period
Hope he will come back to his original account as soon as possible because he is a really useful person for the English forum

MoBn
03-07-2010, 17:19

smartie i will tell u in ur profile a bit later :31:

Because his account is in the trial period
Hope he will come back to his original account as soon as possible because he is a really useful person for the English forum

thank u dear but i lost my account for ever and i don't regret :31: i will start again ! may be that is my destiny :14:

plz pray for me

Smartie7
03-07-2010, 20:38
smartie i will tell u in ur profile a bit later :31:

Still waiting ... :31:

siyanor
03-07-2010, 21:20
HEllo there,,im really blue right know,,,,Argentina lost,on the other side ,Germany was great,,,,i thing they will get the Cup
:(((((((

frnsh
03-07-2010, 21:48
HEllo there,,im really blue right know,,,,Argentina lost,on the other side ,Germany was great,,,,i thing they will get the Cup
:(((((((

What do u mean by being blue? i didnt get that one.

And about world cup! Believe me, from the begining of this world cup, when i was fan of one team, they lost!
like Portugal, Mexico, And now: Argentina!!!
so i became fan of Germany! And i think u know why!!! :d

m007007
03-07-2010, 22:12

And about world cup! Believe me, from the begining of this world cup, when i was fan of one team, they lost!

ummm i don't think you can jinx it because you've already used your 3 strikes:31:

frnsh
04-07-2010, 00:24
ummm i don't think you can jinx it because you've already used your 3 strikes:31:

Heeeeey! :31:
I have one extra!!! :21:

m007007
04-07-2010, 06:14
Heeeeey! :31:
I have one extra!!! :21:

you're changing the rules now huh??we'll see:27:

siyanor
04-07-2010, 09:59

hello there
"Why so blue?" means "Why are you looking so sad? "I'm just feeling blue" blue just means sadness.
So What r u trying to say is that their lost is beacause of you :15: ,,,,,I love Argentina and i have to say the way they played yesterday was so sick,,,,, Germany showed his power to the world dont doubt it Germany will win the cup (there is a little chance that Netherland might stop them):10:

frnsh
04-07-2010, 17:27
you're changing the rules now huh??we'll see:27:

Yeah!
Ok, We'll see! :31: It worked till today, I'm counting on this power! :d :21::27:

hello there
"Why so blue?" means "Why are you looking so sad? "I'm just feeling blue" blue just means sadness.
So What r u trying to say is that their lost is beacause of you :15: ,,,,,I love Argentina and i have to say the way they played yesterday was so sick,,,,, Germany showed his power to the world dont doubt it Germany will win the cup (there is a little chance that Netherland might stop them):10:

Thanks for the meaning, :11:

Yeah! just because of me! cuz all of them lost!
Yeah u r right! Argentina always playes good, BUT because of me they lost yesterday! :27:

Zende
05-07-2010, 10:01
Hey guys
How are u today today:D

Smartie7
05-07-2010, 21:28
Hi Guys

I'm so down. I was working on a project with my friend. I did everything on my own and she was just so bossy. And now the professor has given her 20 while she has given me 19.

You may think that I am spoiled.
But I was the one who gave the idea and gathered every information for the project. She truely didn't do anything except being talkative in the class ,answering every question being asked ,so that she became the apple of professor's eye!

I don't care about the mark. What hurts is that the professor didn't appreciate my effort.

Farshid72
05-07-2010, 22:11
hey guys
how are u today today:D
HEY BABY!
h r w ???
i am felling am ok.
h r w u too ???
Hey guys,Who have TOFEL or IELTS degree ???

rosenegarin13
05-07-2010, 22:13
Hi Guys

I'm so down. I was working on a project with my friend. I did everything on my own and she was just so bossy. And now the professor has given her 20 while she has given me 19.

You may think that I am spoiled.
But I was the one who gave the idea and gathered every information for the project. She truely didn't do anything except being talkative in the class ,answering every question being asked ,so that she became the apple of professor's eye!

I don't care about the mark. What hurts is that the professor didn't appreciate my effort.

The same as me unfortunately...it seems professors jut see the ones who talk...I don't talk much in the class n I think this has affected my marks directly..it is not fair cuz I may not talk in class due to lack of confidence not necessarily due to lack of knowledge:sad: L

Smartie7
06-07-2010, 07:59
The same as me unfortunately...it seems professors jut see the ones who talk...I don't talk much in the class n I think this has affected my marks directly..it is not fair cuz I may not talk in class due to lack of confidence not necessarily due to lack of knowledge:sad: L

Lack of confidence may be one reason, but when I don't like the subject or the professor's teaching method I prefer to remain silent, cuz there's nothing I can do...
There are some of my classmates who can not copy and paste files in a pc!!!!!
I mean it ...
They're just books ... very good at cramming! :13:

Zende
06-07-2010, 09:41
Good morning guys

HEY BABY!
h r w ???
i am felling am ok.
h r w u too ???Mersi
Im fine

Lt.Ali
06-07-2010, 10:21
Hi Dude

My First Text Here :8:

Farshid72
06-07-2010, 11:17
Hi Dude

My First Text Here :8:

Hello Baby!
H r w ???

Welcome to the Our chat room.
I hope that have good time in this room with our friends
THANKS FOR YOUR CHOICE.

John Haughm
06-07-2010, 11:19
Hey guys!:20:
How you doing?!
What is happening to this forum?!
Here has become so messy!!:18:
What's the point
?!?!

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:02
hello friend as i promise i made koorosh to come back here :31:

koorosh
C.breezy

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدNOw is KOoRi
12 times baned and now he won't be again ! :31:
we are together and we were sulked and now we are together :|

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:02
oh! hello! I am very window to meet here againer ! :D
my very friend say go here I OK !

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:05
oh! hello! I am very window to meet here againer ! :D
my very friend say go here I OK !

hello koorosh welcome back here nice to see u again
:|
koorosh plz give us a status about ur avatar :31:

rosenegarin13
06-07-2010, 12:05
hello friend as i promise i made koorosh to come back here :31:

koorosh
C.breezy

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدNOw is KOoRi
12 times baned and now he won't be again ! :31:
we are together and we were sulked and now we are together :|

Hello!

Good to see ya young guys here:27: but kourosh won't show up I know:31:he told me yesterday that he's too busy!!! but I don't know why he's online 25 hours a day :27: L

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:08
Hello!

Good to see ya young guys here:27: but kourosh won't show up I know:31:he told me yesterday that he's too busy!!! but I don't know why he's online 25 hours a day :27: L

Do not underestimate us :31:
well rosy how do u feel that we came back???????????? :31:

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:10
hello koorosh welcome back here nice to see u again
:|
koorosh plz give us a status about ur avatar :31:

hah ? namana? oh! I am like filme avatar very very high[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]!

Hello!

Good to see ya young guys here:27: but kourosh won't show up I know:31:he told me yesterday that he's too busy!!! but I don't know why he's online 25 hours a day :27: L

uhum uhum ... You say right ! I'm very bisi [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:11
new chapter of p30 and English room

return of C. breezy and M.S.P 12

+++++++++==============+++++++++

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:14
Who is this him boy name is MoBn all the time he sent spam spam spam ...?? leave here bad boy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:17
Who is this him boy name is MoBn all the time he sent spam spam spam ...?? leave here bad boy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

well I'm Mobin !!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
yes i was good boy , i became bad - i was banned and now came back no time for being on net !! because we have Konkur a lot of pressure on us[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]!!

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:22
well I'm Mobin !!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
yes i was good boy , i became bad - i was banned and now came back no time for being on net !! because we have Konkur a lot of pressure on us[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]!!

ahaaaWn ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so you bad ! mine mom asked me do not say with bad piple [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
you must be like me , I am good very good, I never ban i always study and never pressure on us
CAN SOMEONE TELLING ME WAY EVERYSING I WRITE IS WITH BIG LETTERS!? HELP ME[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:25
ahaaaWn ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so you bad ! mine mom asked me do not say with bad piple [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
you must be like me , I am good very good, I never ban i always study and never pressure on us
CAN SOMEONE TELLING ME WAY EVERYSING I WRITE IS WITH BIG LETTERS!? HELP ME[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

yes i see there is a lot of good people around u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yes yes you are Angel just 12 times banned[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and yes you study a lot against me !!:31:

push caps lock :31[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

you are 'POP' 's close friend :31[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:30
yes i see there is a lot of good people around u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yes yes you are Angel just 12 times banned[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and yes you study a lot against me !!:31:

push caps lock :31[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I got banned ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I takzib very much...I not against your but I study very very very...
I pushed it, I'm sure, I can see my fingerprint on monitor but looks like it didn't work[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:36
I got banned ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I takzib very much...I not against your but I study very very very...
I pushed it, I'm sure, I can see my fingerprint on monitor but looks like it didn't work[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

no just 12 times i give u that right not to remember :31:

yes i see , look likes i have to become like u :41:

koorosh i asked god to make u better !! what came on u previous year , u wasn't so much GAGOOL

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:45
no just 12 times i give u that right not to remember :31:

yes i see , look likes i have to become like u :41:

koorosh i asked god to make u better !! what came on u previous year , u wasn't so much GAGOOL

so long ago a very old witch cursed me and told me you'll forget everything when you get 18
I'm 17 and it has began...I think I'm a bee [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Bzz bz bzzz bzzzz

MoBn
06-07-2010, 12:47
so long ago a very old witch cursed me and told me you'll forget everything when you get 18
I'm 17 and it has began...I think I'm a bee [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Bzz bz bzzz bzzzz

didn't she also told you that a princess must kiss u or someone must hit u to become better[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 12:56
She told me that atleast 18 princesses are needed[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Can you help me find those princess?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I don't have much money, would you please get me enough money to put some Ads in TV, Yahoo site, and Keyhan newspaper to find them?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

MoBn
06-07-2010, 13:00
She told me that at least 18 princesses are needed[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Can you help me find those princess?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I don't have much money, would you please get me enough money to put some Ads in TV, Yahoo site, and Keyhan newspaper to find them?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

well 18 princesses ha[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] didn't she definite what should be their nationality ?are Arabian acceptable ?:31:
well friends here we came back for a while and we will back here a bit later :46:

Smartie7
06-07-2010, 13:51
Hey guys!:20:

How you doing?!
What is happening to this forum?!
Here has become so messy!!:18:
What's the point
?!?!

Hey

:14:What mess? ... I see nothing
Sooo, How was the trip?

Smartie7
06-07-2010, 13:56
It's almost 3:00 -m and I haven't had lunch yet ....
I'm tired ...

Zende
06-07-2010, 16:04
good point is
site filtered with .com
LOL!

rosenegarin13
06-07-2010, 16:10
Do not underestimate us :31:
well rosy how do u feel that we came back???????????? :31:

Well, I didn't mean anything:31:L
To be honest, I have mixed feelings towards this...On the one hand I'm glad to see you both here cuz ya remind me my youth:31:, on the other hand I'm worried...cuz I feel other members of this room would not accept ya...but u know...all in all I feel ok about this:10:L

hah ? namana? oh! I am like filme avatar very very high[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]!

uhum uhum ... You say right ! I'm very bisi [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hey dear! As far as I remember you were such a knowledgeable person that I was jealous of you at that time:31:! What's happened to you?:18:L

John Haughm
06-07-2010, 17:28
It's almost 3:00 -m and I haven't had lunch yet ....
I'm tired ...

By that time I was heading for Enqelab to buy some books for my studies...
It was sooo hot that I had sweat all over my body...
It was disgusting and kinda embarrassing
You should've had your lunch by now

Hey

:14:What mess? ... I see nothing
Sooo, How was the trip?

That's obvious buddy!
Huge changes happened here in past four days
:23:
You know first I came here cuz I thought I can improve my speaking here.
Right now this is not the only reason

Not bad, It was hot but I had enough fun to have myself ready for the summer. The best thing about it was that I saw my little puppy

kOoRi
06-07-2010, 19:10
on the other hand I'm worried...cuz I feel other members of this room would not accept ya...
Now I have to say something in Persian!

من که جیک جیک می کنم برات، تخم کوچیک می کنم برات بزارم برم ؟؟ [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Why don't they accept us ?? I didn't get the point...

Smartie7
06-07-2010, 19:30
By that time I was heading for Enqelab to buy some books for my studies...
It was sooo hot that I had sweat all over my body...
It was disgusting and kinda embarrassing
You should've had your lunch by now

That's obvious buddy!
Huge changes happened here in past four days
:23:
You know first I came here cuz I thought I can improve my speaking here.
Right now this is not the only reason

Not bad, It was hot but I had enough fun to have myself ready for the summer. The best thing about it was that I saw my little puppy

I was at college ... that site supervisor thing ... remember?
Anyway, it's officially over. I delivered my website to my professor. Though my mark wasn't satisfying, it's better than failing. :31:
Speaking of hot weather, I have to say it's really warm and humid here ... this afternoon when I was returning home I was about to faint ... the sun was showing off awfully
:31::31:
From now on I should get ready for Konkour and computer olympiad.
---
May I ask what is/are the other reasons?
---
So you don't keep your puppy in your place?

John Haughm
06-07-2010, 20:51
I was at college ... that site supervisor thing ... remember?
Anyway, it's officially over. I delivered my website to my professor. Though my mark wasn't satisfying, it's better than failing. :31:
Speaking of hot weather, I have to say it's really warm and humid here ... this afternoon when I was returning home I was about to faint ... the sun was showing off awfully
:31::31:
From now on I should get ready for Konkour and computer olympiad.
---
May I ask what is/are the other reasons?
---
So you don't keep your puppy in your place?

Sure, I remember that.
Congrats again!!

Faint?!!
I haven't experienced that, have you?!

Me too...:3:
I keep saying to myself "You can do it! You can do it!" I may start studying from tomorrow.
Yeah, I didn't recognize speaking English about things around us would be fun...That is another reason.:31:

No, I mentioned this before...I couldn't stand having her in my room because of...you know what I'm talking about

Smartie7
06-07-2010, 21:10
Sure, I remember that.
Congrats again!!

Faint?!!
I haven't experienced that, have you?!

Me too...:3:
I keep saying to myself "You can do it! You can do it!" I may start studying from tomorrow.
Yeah, I didn't recognize speaking English about things around us would be fun...That is another reason.:31:

No, I mentioned this before...I couldn't stand having her in my room because of...you know what I'm talking about

Thanks
----
Yes, I have . It was long time ago ... maybe 4 years ago ... I had a bad cold and I hadn't eaten anything for 2 days I think ... I remember that we were in bazaar and then suddenly the whole world turned black .When I opened my eyes, I saw everyone gathered around me and my mom is sitting beside me, holding my head.
she was so worried
someone brought me a drink and little by little I felt better.

frnsh
06-07-2010, 21:45
Hi again!
I came back after two days and oh oh! spam spam spam! :d

About that Octopus, who predicts the football matches, i hope u saw that one! He predicted that Germany is going to loose the gameeeeeee! :8:
So i was right about it, i mean the thing i said about when i become fan of a team, they loose! :31::21:
so we will see! :d

baaran
06-07-2010, 21:52
hiiiii all dear friends
i m newcomer n i m so excited to be here ...u know i was searching 4 finding some information abt apple latops n suddenly i found this forum...1st i went to a topic abt apple laptops.. it was wonderful...all ppl there had a very good knowhledge abt laptopp n computer;especially apple laptops...n i hope they help me out to buy a good one! n after that i found sonme other interesting n useful topics like this one... i m really interested in speaking n comunicating in english n also preparing myself 4 toefl n ..... now its time to leave
honor to meet u all
bye

John Haughm
07-07-2010, 06:59
Thanks
----
Yes, I have . It was long time ago ... maybe 4 years ago ... I had a bad cold and I hadn't eaten anything for 2 days I think ... I remember that we were in bazaar and then suddenly the whole world turned black .When I opened my eyes, I saw everyone gathered around me and my mom is sitting beside me, holding my head.
she was so worried
someone brought me a drink and little by little I felt better.

Oh,
So the thing we watched on those stupid iranian series is true
!

Off Topic:
"Aphrodite" by Kylie Minogue,
Strongly recommended
!!

Smartie7
07-07-2010, 07:44
Oh,
So the thing we watched on those stupid iranian series is true
!

Off Topic:
"Aphrodite" by Kylie Minogue,
Strongly recommended
!!

What are you talking about?? It has nothing to do with Iranian series ... haven't you heard or seen someone fainting due to shock, fear,weakness ,disease, don't know whatever? It's pretty normal!!
Don't mix up everything together!!

You can share your fave songs and introduce your fave singers in this topic:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

John Haughm
07-07-2010, 09:17
What are you talking about?? It has nothing to do with Iranian series ... haven't you heard or seen someone fainting due to shock, fear,weakness ,disease, don't know whatever? It's pretty normal!!
Don't mix up everything together!!

You can share your fave songs and introduce your fave singers in this topic:

I didn't mean anything by saying that!!!
I just said that is exactly what I expect...
Cuz I've seen it on TV.
OK?!

---
That's why I said Off Topic

siyanor
07-07-2010, 10:40
Hi again!

About that Octopus, who predicts the football matches, i hope u saw that one! He predicted that Germany is going to loose the gameeeeeee! :8:
So i was right about it, i mean the thing i said about when i become fan of a team, they loose! :31::21:

YEa right!!!!they are all freaked out,,,,but im still telling u germany will go to the final and has 60 percent chance to win the final as well(my opinion) but i wish netherland takes the cup they really improved themself in the last 8 years:12:

Zende
07-07-2010, 10:42
hello ppl
how are u
i have bad news:(
i forget my yahoo password:(

siyanor
07-07-2010, 11:19
hello ppl
how are u

hi there,,,
long time no spam,,,lol
you have forgotten your password? well, i dont know if this will help you out or not,but you can try that password recovery option in yahoo(you can find it on yahoo mail page)i hope you get it back:10:

Zende
07-07-2010, 11:37
it need altrenet email
or security questiions
and i forget those questions:(

Smartie7
07-07-2010, 11:49
I didn't mean anything by saying that!!!
I just said that is exactly what I expect...
Cuz I've seen it on TV.
OK?!

---
That's why I said Off Topic

Ok :31:

Yeah, I see.... it was just a recommendation, in case you are interested ....

John Haughm
08-07-2010, 11:06
Hi again!

Seems that your strategy worked!!
:18:
Congratulations
!!

hiiiii all dear friends
i m newcomer n i m so excited to be here ...u know i was searching 4 finding some information abt apple latops n suddenly i found this forum...1st i went to a topic abt apple laptops.. it was wonderful...all ppl there had a very good knowhledge abt laptopp n computer;especially apple laptops...n i hope they help me out to buy a good one! n after that i found sonme other interesting n useful topics like this one... i m really interested in speaking n comunicating in english n also preparing myself 4 toefl n ..... now its time to leave
honor to meet u all
bye

You are always welcome
!!
Glad to hear that

siyanor
08-07-2010, 11:43
Hi again!

:13:ok,i've got to admit that u were right about bringing bad luck

you know what ,do me a favor and dont be a fan of netherland just spare ur pure sweer charming luck on spain ,,,,:42:

frnsh
08-07-2010, 13:14
hello ppl
how are u

hey, just when u want to sing in, there is something that says forgot ur password?
then asks u a private question then u can change ur pass.
i guess it was this way!

And :19: I cant sing in yahoo! every one has this problem for a long time!
I changed mmy password for a reason, and my yahoo doesnt work cuz i have to type my id and pass! I hope u get what i mean!

Seems that your strategy worked!!

:18:
Congratulations
!!

:31::31::31:
Now do u believe me! :d
plus the octobus! I love that one! I love each of her/his legs! :d :27:

:13:ok,i've got to admit that u were right about bringing bad luck

you know what ,do me a favor and dont be a fan of netherland just spare ur pure sweer charming luck on spain ,,,,:42:

Oh! i like spania! i dont want them loose the game!
Just take a look at my sign! :21::27:
I just can say: GOOD LUCK NETHERLAND! :21:

Zende
08-07-2010, 14:36
hey, just when u want to sing in, there is something that says forgot ur password?
then asks u a private question then u can change ur pass.
i guess it was this way!

And [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I cant sing in yahoo! every one has this problem for a long time!
I changed mmy password for a reason, and my yahoo doesnt work cuz i have to type my id and pass! I hope u get what i mean
but i dont remmember private answers
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

siyanor
08-07-2010, 14:56
you know what i have a strong feeling that netherland will win this match:15:
despite their great team work their defence aint that good,,,well as they say,,,when there is a will there is a way,,,now i dont carewhat octobus says or which cursed u gonna put on netherland,,,,,we will winnnnnnnnnnnnn:22:

frnsh
08-07-2010, 20:20
but i dont remmember private answers

did u do what i told u ?
when u wanted to sign up, you choosed a question then answerd, i guess if u do what i said, u remember what u did. Just hope so!

you know what i have a strong feeling that netherland will win this match[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](21).gif
despite their great team work their defence aint that good,,,well as they say,,,when there is a will there is a way,,,now i dont carewhat octobus says or which cursed u gonna put on netherland,,,,,we will winnnnnnnnnnnnn

:d :d :d
Just hope so!
I didnt hear anything from octopus lately about Nederland, did u?

Zende
08-07-2010, 22:41
did u do what i told u ?
when u wanted to sign up, you choosed a question then answerd, i guess if u do what i said, u remember what u did. Just hope so!

ye i forget answers of those questions i made

vahid0801
08-07-2010, 22:45

<< چون پرتغال و آرژانتین و آلمان باختن>>
: دی

it seems Farnoush u've finally found ur team.
but dont worry.even if they lose there is also another team u can choose

Zende
09-07-2010, 09:42
yeah
lol
!!!!!

artara74
09-07-2010, 09:51
Does anybody here believe Paul? (That little Octopus

kOoRi
09-07-2010, 15:03
Does anybody here believe Paul? (That little Octopus I do [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] But just a little!

Mohammad You don't know how Happy I am to know you can not access your Yahoo ID anymore [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

John Haughm
10-07-2010, 12:00
Guys if you were not Iranian, Which country would you like to live in
?!
Why
?!

Zende
10-07-2010, 12:57
Mohammad You don't know how Happy I am to know you can not access your Yahoo ID anymore [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
go die goap:D

?!
Why
?!
i dont go anywhere from
UNITET STASE OF AKHOOND's PLACE!

roham_06
10-07-2010, 13:45
as you know...
spain is the best game
and it got the cup!

swastika
10-07-2010, 13:48
hey pals, did paul the octapus make any predictions about the final match? haven't listened to news for awhile now and I can't really trust the sources on the net.

By the way I guess Holland will be the champions, God knows how much i've waited for this to happen, I'd still remember world cup 1994 when they were beaten by Brazil and that what such a pity.

roham_06
10-07-2010, 13:49

i dont know that paul is true or not
but i know the axiom!
spain will win....

Lt.Ali
10-07-2010, 13:57
Spain is Winner ...

roham_06
10-07-2010, 14:25
spain 's players are awfuly crafty....
they'll show you tomorow

Sharim
10-07-2010, 17:46
?!
Why
?!

Any where else...
because i'm tired of saying that i'm a human . not a sheep !
I...AM...TIRED :19:

don't think about African countries please :)

OHHH ...:18:
The Time ??!!
I had a meeting at 6.30 !!
Bye Bye Guys

roham_06
10-07-2010, 20:40
?!
Why
?!

good question
eeeeeeeem
i like in in new york or other usa 's city
because there have good facilities and other feature that anyone like to live in there

frnsh
11-07-2010, 01:54
ye i forget answers of those questions i made

oh!
so say goodbye to ur ID! :19:

it seems Farnoush u've finally found ur team.

but dont worry.even if they lose there is also another team u can choose

No i didn't!
u know time's up! i just have one choise!

MY TEAM IS SPAIN! :31:

Yeah! I belive him,
But there is an idea that says Paul is just a mean to tell every one that football matches are predictable and there is no real game!
it's just a guess maybe!

?!
Why
?!

Oh! Great Q!
i like to live in US or Canada.
why? ..... they r first world (am i right on this one?)

i dont know that paul is true or not

but i know the axiom!

spain will win....

wow!
So me and Paul have sth in common! :d but just exactly like eachother! :d

Zende
11-07-2010, 08:33
oh!
so say goodbye to ur ID
well
i already did
thats why i made another ID

roham_06
11-07-2010, 09:04
hi guys
how are you today?
today begins good for me...
with excercise and playing grand theft auto iv
it is fine already

Hamid Hamid
11-07-2010, 10:15
Hi
It's July 10th.and tonight we have the great match: Netherlands vs Spain
I'm so Excited because it's all my Desire that Netherlands wins the tittle.

roham_06
11-07-2010, 11:09
dear hamid

I regret to inform you that Spain is going to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Hamid Hamid
11-07-2010, 13:11
don't know
I just wished for that

roham_06
12-07-2010, 01:01
viva iniesta... viva spain

Zende
12-07-2010, 10:18
hmm
who won at last?
some ppl said a OCTOPUS is saying who win
he eat food with plate of winner country
but i dont think its right

siyanor
12-07-2010, 11:07
did u do what i told u ?

:d :d :d
Just hope so!
I didnt hear anything from octopus lately about Nederland, did u?

I dont know what to say :45:Netherland was good but it was like Spain had to win,The Octopuse was right again,,,,:18:anyway All my GRATZ to Spain Fans ,they played really good and deserved to win:33:

roham_06
12-07-2010, 12:22
first
i did not believe the octopus
but now.... I believe octopus with every fiber of my being because i knew that all of his forecast was true

siyanor
12-07-2010, 17:36
first
i did not believe the octopus
but now.... I believe octopus with every fiber of my being because i knew that all of his forecast was true

ive got to admit that beside that Octopuse prediction we have a scarey friend over here who knocks teams out by supporting them!!!!strange right,,,,well no wonder why we are always loosing in all tournaments,,,,thnx to you my dear freind:10::18:

roham_06
13-07-2010, 14:01
i do not believe any Superstitions things but octopus was very wonderful for me

P.1052
13-07-2010, 23:08
hello
I'm so glad that I can join you at this interesting topic.
So if I want to say my opinion about the octopus,I should say that this animal can't think,act or respond as well as humans.so if somebody wants to predict the future,it won't be an animal!,

siyanor
14-07-2010, 13:19
hello
I'm so glad that I can join you at this interesting topic.
So if I want to say my opinion about the octopus,I should say that this animal can't think,act or respond as well as humans.so if somebody wants to predict the future,it won't be an animal!,

Hi There,
welcome on board,,,,,,:10:
i dont believe in prediction the future at all,,but it was a bit wierd that an animal can do that,,,i do have a rabbit in my home i think i should try the same thing on him,,,i'll update u guys with the reason:31:

John Haughm
14-07-2010, 14:37
Even I know (Or at least have heard) that it was all a fraud!!
They put the winner team on the right side cuz the thing always eats from the right plate.
So whatever it is, THIS IS NOT THE OCTOPUS.
Don't you think everything is over already
?!
:19:
So what's the point
?!

siyanor
14-07-2010, 15:56
Even I know (Or at least have heard) that it was all a fraud!!
They put the winner team on the right side cuz the thing always eats from the right plate.
So whatever it is, THIS IS NOT THE OCTOPUS.
Don't you think everything is over already
?!
:19:
So what's the point
?!

Hello there
Welcome Back:10:

i've heared about that plate thing,,,but stilll they were predicting the match,anyway i dont buy that crap,,but i'll try it on my bunny,,,,
what is going on in IRan,, i've heared it too hot over there,,,can anyone tell me how much is the temperature over there

John Haughm
15-07-2010, 10:59
Hello there
Welcome Back:10:

i've heared about that plate thing,,,but stilll they were predicting the match,anyway i dont buy that crap,,but i'll try it on my bunny,,,,
what is going on in IRan,, i've heared it too hot over there,,,can anyone tell me how much is the temperature over there

Hey,
I didn't know you don't live here!
Where do you live?
You should know all those holiday things were not about the weather...
But it is hot.
I even was sunstruck (I don't know the exact expression:31:) once about a week ago,
Seriously
!

P.1052
16-07-2010, 13:28
Hello again
Did you here that TOEFL exam is prohibited for iranian people?
unfortunately it is such a disaster for us

John Haughm
17-07-2010, 16:11
Hello again
Did you here that TOEFL exam is prohibited for iranian people?
unfortunately it is such a disaster for us

Yep, It is a disaster. Especially for the guys who do not have the military service card and want to study abroad...
This would be a stupid circle for them

siyanor
20-07-2010, 11:30
Hello there,
looks like no boddy is interested in this place anymore,,,where are you guys?:19:

Zende
20-07-2010, 11:58
hey buddy
they all gone:D
summer and the fun time:D
no one comes here

nafare_aval
20-07-2010, 13:57
but here i am on the page again:D...im always here in vital situations...how can i help you guys

siyanor
20-07-2010, 16:16
hey buddy
they all gone:D
summer and the fun time:D
no one comes here

hey dude:10:
whats up?what about u ,do u have a plan for summer?

Hamid Hamid
20-07-2010, 16:23
Hello there,
looks like no boddy is interested in this place anymore,,,where are you guys?:19:
Hi
I do agree with u.but i think users have problem with the site Fil. yes
but fortunately today the problem have solved.

John Haughm
20-07-2010, 18:25
Well well well, there is an update here at last
!!
I had problem opening the website too
So, this is a vital situation
?!

siyanor
21-07-2010, 13:22
Well well well, there is an update here at last
!!
I had problem opening the website too
So, this is a vital situation
?!

hi guys
i didnt know there is a problem with the web site,anyway its really good to have u all back on board :10:

i wanted to ask you guys a question which might sound silly to some of you,can you cry under water:27:
waitting for your answers

thecrow
21-07-2010, 23:06
hi guys
i didnt know there is a problem with the web site,anyway its really good to have u all back on board :10:

i wanted to ask you guys a question which might sound silly to some of you,can you cry under water:27:

:31:I can not cry even out of water
I have no idea if I could do it under the water or not

amirmaru
22-07-2010, 00:21
LOL Guys Im surprised that this topic is still running.....What do u guys talk about in this topic ? ...Keep up ur good works :d
Im gonna ask a Question Plz Answer What will happen if somebody Speaks Farsi in this Topic ?
I mean How do U kill him ?
WILL U torcher him ?
:d

Hamid Hamid
22-07-2010, 07:55
hi guys

Hi
I Have n't tried yet because I had no idea that might someday somebody asks about this:31:I will try

Zende
22-07-2010, 10:10
hey guys
how are you today of today?:D

Dexter 2009
22-07-2010, 13:26
Fine...U?:31:

John Haughm
22-07-2010, 14:16
hi guys

I think crying needs more oxygen and cuz of this you can' t cry under water cuz you need enough time and by that time you are out of oxygen and have to come out of the water...except if you go into water while you are crying already
Anyway that is weird, I just think it is so

LOL Guys Im surprised that this topic is still running.....What do u guys talk about in this topic ? ...Keep up ur good works :d
Im gonna ask a Question Plz Answer What will happen if somebody Speaks Farsi in this Topic ?
I mean How do U kill him ?
WILL U torcher him ?
:d

The point of talking here is to improve speaking in English man

Zende
22-07-2010, 17:01
thx:D
im nice too:D

lordzag
22-07-2010, 17:18
watz going on buddies?
wats the topic?

lordzag
22-07-2010, 17:21
:21:watz up buddies

javadlf
22-07-2010, 19:55
:21:watz up buddies

hi nigger

haven't u learned not to post PM two times?

Zende
22-07-2010, 21:22
ah comeon
he is just new

Zende
24-07-2010, 13:06
why every body sleep her:D

nafare_aval
24-07-2010, 13:39
i dont know....what do you mean by her???megan fox:D

Zende
24-07-2010, 14:34
dude
i mean
HERE
just a little wirint problem:D

siyanor
25-07-2010, 11:27
[QUOTE=John Haughm;5197417]
I think crying needs more oxygen and cuz of this you can' t cry under water cuz you need enough time and by that time you are out of oxygen and have to come out of the water...except if you go into water while you are crying already
Anyway that is weird, I just think it is so

actually i saw this as a riddle and it was funny ,you cant cry under water,since u cant see your tears :31:

nafare_aval
25-07-2010, 13:13
i think crying under water is the most important issue in this forum since i was here

John Haughm
26-07-2010, 11:24
[QUOTE=John Haughm;5197417]
actually i saw this as a riddle and it was funny ,you cant cry under water,since u cant see your tears :31:

Well, If you compare this with something else you see actually this thing is happening but they say that is impossible because we can't see.
That is ridiculous...The reasoning I mean

siyanor
26-07-2010, 12:30
[QUOTE=siyanor;5206200]

Well, If you compare this with something else you see actually this thing is happening but they say that is impossible because we can't see.
That is ridiculous...The reasoning I mean

what so ever:10:

frnsh
27-07-2010, 02:18
Hello friends!
How r u ?
long time no see! I wasn't around and u wrote just 2 pages??? (my pages have 20 post ofcourse)
How r u doin? what r u doing with ur summer?

I'm waiting for the result of Konkur,
I'm going classes to get my driving lisence.
I was watching LOST, All of 6 seasons for the first time! Hey, that was cool.

Zende
27-07-2010, 09:40
hey farnosh
mersi
how about u
well everyone sleep so nobody to write more pages:D
im going pool:P
lost was good....but they didnt finish it good....
i think lost's director got some relation ship with some iranian directors
lol

nafare_aval
27-07-2010, 13:38
hi dudes....im watchin vampire diaries these days....its as amusing as lost in the first episods...but lost was somewhat else....anyway this one is great as well...i enjoy tv series because of their affection in a long time

frnsh
27-07-2010, 15:07
hey farnosh
mersi
how about u
well everyone sleep so nobody to write more pages:D
im going pool:P
lost was good....but they didnt finish it good....
i think lost's director got some relation ship with some iranian directors
lol

Thanks,
yeah, i guess u r right! :d
I spent this whole week to watch this, believe me it's too long! and now, i dont know did it worth? (am i right)

its as amusing as lost in the first episods

Oh! really?
I, my self, hated first seasons of LOST, and i wanted to give up! then from the season 3 and 4, i started to like it!

John Haughm
27-07-2010, 17:36
Hello friends!
How r u ?
long time no see! I wasn't around and u wrote just 2 pages??? (my pages have 20 post ofcourse)
How r u doin? what r u doing with ur summer?

I'm waiting for the result of Konkur,
I'm going classes to get my driving lisence.
I was watching LOST, All of 6 seasons for the first time! Hey, that was cool.

Hey,
Welcome back!
Smartie is not around here anymore to give us topics to talk about...
I remember exactly the day after Konkoor I went to one of those istitutes

Off topic: Why is Lady Gaga making these kind of video clips?!!
I used to like her but now she is kinda going off the road
:28:

frnsh
27-07-2010, 18:15
Off topic: Why is Lady Gaga making these kind of video clips?!!
I used to like her but now she is kinda going off the road

U r right!
u know, i used to like Britney Spears too! and i still listen to her old musics, but u know! She ran out of the road too! I hate it!
maybe that's because they wanna make more money!!! :41:

nafare_aval
27-07-2010, 22:03
ly?
I, my self, hated first seasons of LOST, and i wanted to give up! then from the season 3 and 4, i started to like it!

i think first episods of lost were great...how dare you to say that?:D...im a big fan of lost

TrueBlue
27-07-2010, 22:12
Hi everybody
I'm new here
what are u talking about tonight?
Lost ?my god .i loved it
I finished watching it last week.it was great but a bit nonsense although i'm a big fan too

m007007
27-07-2010, 22:23
actually i'd say that the first few seasos were better and more thrilling.

Hamid Hamid
27-07-2010, 22:37
on the whole i like all the 5 seasons that i have watched.but i heared that the people were not satisfied with the ending!

John Haughm
28-07-2010, 06:25
U r right!
u know, i used to like Britney Spears too! and i still listen to her old musics, but u know! She ran out of the road too! I hate it!
maybe that's because they wanna make more money!!! :41:

Exactly!
When I watched the video "Oops I did it again." when I was like 13 or 14 I thought woa, She is the new goddess of Pop music but after that I started hating her and right now I even change the channel when she comes up
I guess so,
Being se*y = Earning more money

Hi everybody
I'm new here
what are u talking about tonight?
Lost ?my god .i loved it
I finished watching it last week.it was great but a bit nonsense although i'm a big fan too

Hey,
Welcome
!
You can talk about whatever you want here

nafare_aval
28-07-2010, 08:06
all the superstars in hollywood have somethings to do with nudity....because its the nature of that...otherwise they will be behind the curtain

TrueBlue
28-07-2010, 08:24
Hey evey one
can i change the topic
?
Have you seen the lost room,the series
?
Wow it's the best Sci Fiction movie i've ever watced
?

Zende
28-07-2010, 08:49
Hey,
Welcome
!
You can talk about whatever you want here

ye
here is freeeee

roham_06
28-07-2010, 10:08
hi guys...
how R U?
what do you do???
i am gonna to play with sam fisher

TrueBlue
28-07-2010, 10:47
hi guys...
how R U?
what do you do???

Can i correct the grammatical prbs here?
it's : i'm going to= i'm gonna
U cant use gonna and to both man
u should say:
i'm gonna play

John Haughm
28-07-2010, 12:03
all the superstars in hollywood have somethings to do with nudity....because its the nature of that...otherwise they will be behind the curtain

But what about Alicia Keys?!
It all depends on the person but unfortunately most of them are the same. Maybe that's because of the differences between cultures

ye
here is freeeee

:biggrin:

hi guys...
how R U?
what do you do???

So you spend most of your time playing,
I guess

nafare_aval
28-07-2010, 13:19
yeah i think its the differences between cultures....but even american people dont like some of them....

siyanor
28-07-2010, 13:29
Hi Guys
First of all i think lady gaga made some amazing video clips,c'mone in 12 hours more than half a milion people watched that music video on you tube,her music is really good and i do like her vidoe clips too,its kind of differnet

roham_06
28-07-2010, 14:20
thanks you TrueBlue
it is very good that I find my mistakes in this forum
because my English language is not very good

not most of the time
i play about 3 hours in day
and this game( splinter cell) attract me

Hey evey one
can i change the topic
?
Have you seen the lost room,the series