PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health : God's Plan for a Long, Healthy Life

***Spring***
19-01-2008, 17:41
Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health : God's Plan for a Long, Healthy Life

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Bob DeMaria " Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health: God's Plan for a Long, Healthy Life"
Destiny Image Publishers | 2006-09-01 | ISBN:0768423775 | 463 pages | PDF | 1,5 Mb

After reading Dr. Bob's Guide to ADHD and Dr. Bob's advice being instrumental to reversing my child's ADHD diagnosis, I had to know what else Dr. Bob had to share with us.
This book doesn't disappoint. I read it almost cover to cover in two days and then I read it again more slowly as the days went by. There is so much information in this book !
It is also a beautiful book - easy to read and so nicely laid out. Lots of room for notes, nice fonts, good spacing. I have trouble picking up a book day in and day out if it's not "fun on the eyes".

We even have used it to supplement our health curriculum in homeschooling our children and my children found it interesting. They looked forward to that part of the day. How awesome for all of us to see the Bible connection. It wasn't just health building - it is faith edifying.
I think what I love most about this book is that it's not just about "big diseases"... it's also about everyday ailments and things the world has given up on fixing (like grey hair!). And all the solutions are easy and easily attainable, IMHO. If there is to be something we need to avoid, Dr. Bob often recommends something to replace it (almond butter instead of peanut butter) so it's more about transitioning than depriving one's self. That makes it all so much more do-able !

حجم : 1.5 مگابایت

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])