18-10-2007, 01:34
با سلام

این نرم افزار رو می خواستم.

Avid Liquid 7.1

با تشکر

Mohsen6558
18-10-2007, 01:38
Avid Liquid v7.2 MULTiLANGUAGE-CYGiSO

Avid Liquid software is a powerful SD and HD video editor for the PC that offers integrated DVD authoring, surround sound audio processing, and thousands of amazing real-time effects. Its integrated toolset provides all of the tools needed to create high-quality productions and quickly output to tape, DVD or web streams.

Editing. Audio. DVD. Effects. One application
Avid Liquid combines powerful video editing with integrated DVD authoring from the timeline; surround-sound audio processing; and comprehensive visual effects. Editors only have to learn a single interface to create high-quality video productions with sophisticated effects and audio—and quickly output to tape, disc, or streaming media.

Complete HDV workflow
Avid Liquid offers native transfers and frame-accurate editing of 720 and 1080 interlaced and progressive HDV content from a wide variety of popular cameras and decks. It features a powerful real-time effects engine that provides multiple streams of HDV in real time; video monitoring in full-screen on the VGA monitor; and, most important, a smooth workflow for output back to HDV tape.

Format flexibility
Avid Liquid supports the Avid Open Timeline: mix content from a variety of sources without having to transcode between formats. Videographers can edit DV, MPEG I-frame, MPEG IBP, HDV and DVCPRO-HD, as well as Windows Media, DIVX and MPEG-4, in the same timeline. With such a broad palette of native codecs, editors can spend more time creatively editing instead of re-rendering from format to format.

Smooth DVD production
Even during the editing process, Editors can use a full-featured, integrated DVD authoring toolset right in the timeline; define the interactivity; create and customize menus and navigation; preview and modify the DVD; add a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround mix; and then intelligently render out to a finished DVD. Using supported video I/O hardware, editors can capture footage directly to a DVD-compliant MPEG IBP codec, saving time by avoiding the transcoding process

Editing for everyone
Avid Liquid software offers a flexible user interface and functions that match any level of editing experience. As users move from other consumer-level or professional-level applications, the transition is smooth and efficient.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Mohsen6558
18-10-2007, 01:40
Avid Liquid 7

So, it’s finally November 22nd, release day for Avid’s newest NLE to hit the shelves, Avid Liquid 7. While it’s new for Avid, it’s the latest version of a product that’s been very popular for a long time – most recently with Pinnacle, and before that FAST. But with new features like native HDV, thousands of realtime effects and its powerful background rendering, this is a powerful editing application that is sure to turn heads in this market. But what really makes Liquid different is that everything you need -- editing, surround audio, effects, music creation, DVD -- is in one application. Not a suite of five or six programs -- one application.

For this review, I worked with the final beta release of Avid Liquid 7 -- exactly the same version that they’ll be burning to disks ready for shipping on the 22nd of November.

Avid Liquid 7 comes in two versions: a software only version, and the Pro version with the same software plus a breakout box. The breakout box on the Pro version adds analog and digital video and audio I/O, including the ability to monitor Liquid’s 5.1 surround audio mixing. It also adds HDV/SD preview to an external monitor.

Because I do not currently have the Pro version, my review will concentrate on the software version of the product.

I will start by telling you a little about myself. I am the senior editor for RDS, Le Réseau des Sports, an all-French sports network based in Montréal. I have used Liquid there for almost 3 years now. For this review I am running this software on a fairly slow computer. I have an Athlon XP 2400+ 1 gig of DDR 266 ram, a slow system drive, and a 7200 rpm video ATA drive. My video card is an ATI AIW 9600XT with 128mb of ram. Not the fastest system on the block. Actually it’s my family PC! Apart from a slowdown for HDV (see below) Liquid performed quite admirably on my system.

Now seems like a good time to talk a little about some of the technology that Avid has brought over from their acquisition of Pinnacle. I don’t want this info buried in the middle of this review, so here we go. One of the biggest features, in my opinion is background rendering. Mean anything to you??? Basically, you set up your effects and transitions, then go on working. Liquid renders all of your effects in the background.

That’s really cool you say, well, you’d be right. But even more than that, they take advantage of your GPU and let the video card handle some of the effects. The GPU effects are shown in realtime, but are rendered in the background for output. And to take advantage of this technology, don’t go running out to the local PC store to drop a grand on a big fancy NvidiaFX card, nope, Avid recommends using an ATI gaming card. What you say, that’s right. Pick up a card like an ATI x800XL, or something of the type and you are good to go.
Did you know that Liquid handles HDV natively??? I didn’t think that you did. Well it does. In fact, Liquid was the first to support native HDV, well over a year ago. I have seen it with my own two eyes, on my system. Sure, my system was choking on it, but look at what I am using. Buy a solid workstation with a PCIe card and you’ll do just fine. With that same cheap video card I just talked about, you can get four streams of 1080i HDV with real-time effects, no problem. Check the Avid website for recommended systems, which are neatly broken into exactly the kind of work you need to do, whether DV, SD, or 720 or 1080 HDV.

pass: warez-bb.org

hs32hs
18-10-2007, 02:09
با تشکر فقط لینک غیر رپید نبود ؟؟؟

Morteza_SOS
18-10-2007, 02:11
به نام خدا
با سلام و تشکر از شما دوستان اگر ممکن است کمی در رابطه با این برنامه توضیح بدید که اصلا چی هست ؟؟؟؟؟

Mohsen6558
18-10-2007, 13:25
غیر رپید نه نبود چون برنامه حجیم هست و کسی که آپ می کنه تو رپید آپ می کنه تا موندگار باشه هر چند دانلود کردنش سخته البته از این سایت استفاده کنی می تونی از قابلیت ریزوم استفاده کنی

vahidrock
18-10-2007, 17:52
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید برو تو این سایت